Sunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunny's cover-up was lying on the patio and she was lying on her stomach on a lounger. She still had on the boy shorts bottom to her bathing suit, but was topless. I couldn't see anything, but just the possibilities had me breathless.

Sunny looked up and smiled. "Hey Seeley, I saw Mom has the spray on sunscreen. I brought it out. Would you mind spraying some on my back? I got my legs but I can't get my back." She must have seen the expression on my face when she said, "Don't worry; you don't have to touch me and get cooties."

I know the expression on my face flickered with disappointment when I saw her little grin of triumph. I had to get some of my control back, but I didn't know how to do that. At that point, I simply went over and sprayed her back and my arms, legs and chest. Then I set down the can, picked up my e-reader and settled down in the sun with my back to her.

I read for a long time before setting the e-reader down and closing my eyes. I drifted into a pleasant dream where a blonde woman with a stunning body was massaging my chest. I tried to see her face, but her long, luxurious hair shrouded it. She moved to my arms and then down to my fingers and hands. I moaned as she did that and I could see from the side that her face slid into a smile. After she finished my hands I thought she was done, but then there she was at my legs. I still couldn't see her face because she was backlighted by the low hanging sun. As she stroked up my legs, she pushed up and under my board shorts, drifting closer and closer to my thickening cock. She finally slipped her slippery hand around my raging hard on and I jerked awake, sitting up wildly. I half expected to see Sunny perched between my legs, but she wasn't there.

"Seeley? Seeley are you OK?" I heard Sunny behind me.

I twisted around and looked at her. She was up on her elbows, her perfect boobs hanging down from her chest. Just like that, I was awake and staring at her again. She glanced down and the subtle, sexy smile flickered across her face again. She reached down and picked up her cover-up and slipped it over her shoulders. She turned away from me, sitting up and tying the belt. She got up and came towards me, my eyes never leaving her body.

"Seeley are you OK?" She repeated.

Having had a moment to compose myself, I nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just had a little bit of a weird dream that's all."

She sat down between my feet, the sun backlighting her hair so that I couldn't see her face, just like the dream. It was Sunny in my dream.

I felt her grin, rather than seeing it. "Sooo, what was the dream about? I mean it must have freaked you out, the way you shot up off the lounger. Was it a big, scary monster?" She giggled as she teased me.

In an instant, I decided to tease her back. "No, it wasn't. It was a sexy blonde putting the sunscreen on me." I laughed. "She grabbed my member and that's what woke me up." I paused a beat to let it sink in. "In fact, I'm pretty sure it was you in my dream."

She gasped and then fell silent for a few moments. Then she started giggling.

I sighed, "What?"

She giggled some more, "Member?"

"It was the nicest thing I could think to call it." I said. "You are, after all, my sister." It sounded lame even as I said it.

She was laughing harder, she actually snorted. "Aw, come on. I'm sure you have better names for it than that!"

I hung my head and shook it. "Are you sure you want to hear this?"

She nodded vigorously.

I grinned while I answered, "OK, remember you asked for it. Cock, bone, boner, chubbie, chubster, hog, peter, pecker, pud, umm, dick, dong, dork, wee-wee, wiener, wang, one-eyed monster..."

She interrupted me laughing and saying, "OK, OK, OK, I give." She scooted closer and putting her hand on my steel hard rod and squeezing, whispered, "My, my it is a monster..." and was gone.

I twisted around staring after her. She glanced over her shoulder to make sure I was looking.

She stopped, pulled her cover-up above her ass and wiggled it. "I thought you'd want a good look." Then holding up the fabric, she went into the kitchen.

I sat there for a few moments, stunned. I realized I was not going to win this game and decided to find out what surrender would get me. I scrambled after her, but she was nowhere to be seen. I heard the shower start and realized where she had gone. I went out and cleaned up around the pool, putting everything away. I tested the pH and it was still good and then cleaned the grill. I went into the kitchen and saw evidence that she had cut up some fruit, but still wasn't anywhere around. I went up and her door was closed, so I knocked on it.

"Yes?" Sunny said quietly.

"Hey, do you want some dinner?" I asked.

"Na, I got some fruit." She said. "I'm gonna watch a movie on Netflix and then go to sleep. It's been a long day and I'm tired. Good night Seeley."

"Good night Sunny." I answered, disappointed.

I went back downstairs, made a sandwich and sat in front of the TV, confused. I thought about the day. I had wanted to be alone, but Sunny arrived and we had made up. I realized sex was out of the question, but there was a vibe that something was going to happen and then she closed herself in her room. I didn't know what to make of it. I stayed downstairs for a little while, blankly watching TV. I gave up, closed the house up and went upstairs. Sunny's door was still closed, so I closed mine, got undressed and went to bed.

I quickly fell asleep, dreaming of the blonde again. This time I didn't wake up when she grabbed my dick. I still didn't see her face, but woke up when she put it in her mouth. I was laying there panting in the aftermath of the imaginary blow job and looked over at the door. It was standing half open. I had closed that, hadn't I? I wasn't sure, so I rolled over and went back to a sleep that was dreamless.

+++++++++++++++

I woke up, lying on my side facing the door. It was closed again. Now that it was morning I clearly remembered closing it last night, having it open in the middle of the night and now it was closed again. What the fuck was Sunny doing? Before I could ponder any more of the door conundrum, I was hit squarely in the face with the aroma of bacon and cinnamon. 'Oh man! Sunny made breakfast.' I thought. I jumped up, pulled my board shorts on and ran downstairs.

When I rounded the corner into the kitchen, I stopped dead in my tracks. Sunny was bent over the kitchen table with her back to me, setting two places, side by side, her long blonde hair pulled up in a ponytail, wearing a pair of silky looking white bikini panties...and nothing else. Have I said her ass is magnificent? It is.

I must have made a noise because Sunny turned around, holding her hands over her perfect breasts. I noticed her hands there, but I ran my eyes down to where her pussy was barely covered by the panties. When my eyes finally dragged back up her body, her face was lit up with the little, shy, sexy grin. She glanced down at my crotch, where my dick was responding appropriately to a half-naked woman.

"Seeley?" She asked in a half whisper. "Is this OK?"

Awestruck, my mouth hanging open, I nodded. She blushed from her hairline to her toes, and slowly dropped her hands.

I approached her, wrapping her in my arms. "My God Sunny, you're beautiful."

She snuggled into my chest. "Thank you." She murmured.

I couldn't help it; my hands glided down to her ass and caressed it. It felt as good and firm in my hands as I knew it would. Sunny sighed and wiggled her bottom in my hands. Her nipples were burning little pinpoints of fire into my chest. After wriggling in my hands, she subtly thrust herself against my erection, which was now in a full blown raging state. The combination of all those things conspired to raise my temperature and my heart rate. I felt my face burning and my hard-on throbbing and I wasn't sure what to do next. Sunny partly resolved my dilemma by pushing away from me, much to my disappointment, kissing me lightly on the lips, taking my hand and leading me to the table.

"Sit," she whispered. "We're gonna eat some breakfast, clean up the kitchen and then go out and lay by the pool. It's another gorgeous day and we need to take advantage of it. You're just gonna hafta get used to seeing my naked boobs and then we'll see what happens from there."

I sat and watched her flit around the kitchen. She seemed to be extremely happy and acted as though she was walking on air. She poured fresh coffee; put a plate of bacon and a plate of French toast on the table. She came over and sat next to me, after pulling her chair closer so that our thighs would be touching. She sighed happily and bumped our shoulders together playfully.

We sat there quietly eating, my eyes straying to her pert little boobs. She had given permission for me to look and I didn't get the impression that she minded.

After a while, I looked at her profile and she had the cute, sexy grin again. I said, "Ok, why?"

She giggled briefly before answering. That told me that she knew perfectly well, what I was asking, but she played innocent. "Why, what?"

I growled, "Seriously?"

She giggled again before saying, "Ok, Ok!"

She pushed back from the table, turning to face me. I tried to meet her eyes, but her white boobs with the clearly discernable tan lines were screaming for my attention. I lost my small battle and stared at them.

"Seeley, I've been thinking about you and our lives since Jack moved out and we were divorced. I..." I cut her off in midsentence.

"What!?!" I exclaimed, "You're divorced? When did you get married?!?"

She laughed out loud. "Ok, that's just sad. How did you not know I was married? Mom had to have said something."

I sat there stumped before a glimmer of a memory started shining through. Julie had said something to me a long time ago about a wedding involving Sunny and I shut her down immediately. We never spoke of it again and I forgot about it.

I sighed, "I'm sorry Sunny. Julie said something about it but I didn't want to hear it, so I guess I forgot. I apologize."

Sunny laughed, "It's not like you missed anything. Jack turned into a real jerk."

I frowned, "Jack? Jack Hutchens?"

She giggled, and nodded, obviously knowing that the reaction from me would not be good.

I didn't disappoint. "You married Jack Hutchens?!? That jerk?!? I cannot believe that!" He had delighted in humiliating me every time he saw me. I suppose that Jack had as much to do with our continued separation as anybody. If I didn't know he would be there and I ventured out of my room, he would depants me when nobody was around. I complained to Mom once and got 'Oh come on, Jack's a great guy, he wouldn't do that.' When Sunny was in high school, Jack was the Big Man on Campus. Football star and baseball star and I really had expected him to be starring at the professional level. But, he went to a Big 10 school and disappeared into anonymity.

"Yes, I did. It was great for a few years, but as I became more successful in my career, his was stagnated." Her good humor had disappeared. "After a couple of years and a couple of my promotions, he started drinking, although, he probably drank all along and I didn't realize it. The longer we went, the worse it got. One night, I gave him the ultimatum that he had to seek help or get out. He literally stared at me for one minute solid, turned around and walked out of the door leaving all of his stuff behind. I haven't seen him since. He's just a signature on the divorce papers. I have no idea where he went or where he is now. I donated all of his stuff to Goodwill."

I was stunned. "Geez, Sunny, I'm sorry."

She gathered herself for a moment and then smiled through the tears. "It's all over now and you're here, so I'm happier than I would have been with him, anyway."

She reached over and slipped her hand into mine, grinning at me with that sexy little grin. She continued eating with her other hand. "So...after we clean up the kitchen, I thought we'd go out to the pool." Her eyes twinkled as she asked me, "Do you want me to cover up when we go outside?"

"No!!" I said too quickly and desperately as she collapsed into laughter.

"Ok, Ok..." she said and the twinkle reappeared. "Or, would you prefer me totally naked?"

I was like a fish out of water, my mouth opening and closing, and no sound coming out, with absolutely no idea what to say.

"Ok," she said with the twinkle, "I am assuming that you're good with me being naked, is that right?"

Still incapable of speech, I nodded vigorously.

She let go of my hand and picked up the breakfast plates. As she was walking to the sink, she said over her shoulder, "If I'm gonna be completely naked, so're you." She put the plates down, turned around and covered her boobs. "So what's it gonna be?"

I was momentarily stunned, but recovered quickly. If my being naked was a condition of her being naked, I was completely OK with it. I stood up, hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my board shorts, yanked them down and stepped out of them. My erection stood proudly in front of me, and in a moment of inspiration, I struck the Superman pose with my hands on my hips and my chest swollen.

I got the reaction for which I was hoping. Sunny completely cracked up. As a benefit, she dropped her hands. "Oh, so now you're Superman?"

I glanced down at my dick and raised my eyebrow, wiggling it and my dick. She laughed and walked toward me. I started shaking. She never paused, just patted me on the arm as she passed by. I was stunned and disappointed.

"Hey!" I said.

She stopped, covered her boobs again, turned around and innocently said, "What?"

I looked pointedly at her panties and raised my eyes to hers with a questioning look.

"Patience, big boy, patience..." and walked out of the kitchen.

"Arrrgghh," I moaned and heard Sunny laughing.

Naked and a touch uncomfortable, I cleaned up the kitchen. I put everything away and then sat at the table for just a moment. I stood right back up, not having known what to do next. I decided that I needed to shower. I took my board shorts, ran upstairs, saw that Sunny's door was closed and the bathroom was open. I grabbed my shaving kit and took occupancy of the bathroom. I quickly shaved and then jumped in the shower. My dick had deflated a little, but not completely. I closed my eyes and in my mind's eye saw Sunny walking away in the thin, white, silky panties. My hard-on came raging back and I suddenly realized that I had been stroking it with some earnestness. I let it go, not knowing what was happening between us, I know what I hoped would happen, but I didn't know what Sunny was thinking. I got out, dried myself off and brushed my hair. When I went back out, Sunny's door was still closed so I put my stuff away and went downstairs.

I pulled the loungers into the shade and sat down. I leapt back out of the chair, cursing because of the heat. My ass and the back of my legs were on fire. I went in a got a cool wet towel and wiped down both of the chairs. I tossed the towel on the table and sat in the chair.

"Now, how am I going to even out my tan if we're sitting in the shade?" Sunny's voice startled me and I turned to look at her. She was wearing a short, orange, silk robe and I'm sure that my disappointment showed on my face. "Geez, Seeley, it's gonna be Ok. You'll get to see what you wanna see soon enough!" I looked at the rest of her and she had pulled her hair up into a high, tight, ponytail. She had put on a little makeup and she looked gorgeous.

I felt the embarrassment flood my face. I tried to deflect, "I can move the lounger, but..." I stopped, not wanting to make this any weirder.

Sunny stopped in front of me. "What?" She said with a smile.

The embarrassment had reached epic levels for me. I had to just say it. "It's just that, ummm, that I want, uhhh, I mean I wanna, urgghhh..."

Sunny was laughing. "Come on, you've seen my boobs, I've seen your dick, what could be more embarrassing than that?"

I took a deep breath, deciding to just blurt it out. "I don't want you to even up your tan, Sunny. I think your tan lines are extremely hot and very sexy."

Sunny's mouth dropped open. She didn't immediately respond and I thought that I had angered her. Then she smiled a dazzling smile, "Really? You think I'm extremely hot and very sexy?"

I blushed and nodded. She stood smiling at me for a moment, then turned her back to me and slipped the garment off of her shoulder, just low enough that I could see the tan line. The fact that she was now partially dressed and giving me peeks of her skin was extremely hot. She giggled and slipped the robe back up, covering herself. Then she repeated the teasing display on the other shoulder. My dick was throbbing at her little performance. Sunny did notice the bobbing of my hard-on. She straightened up in front of me and then dropped both shoulders, displaying her entire back, down to her hips. The tip of the crack of her perfect butt was just peeking out above the line of the silk robe and just below the tan line. She chuckled again and pulled it up, eliciting a moan of disappointment from me. She paused in her teasing and fiddled with the front of the robe before turning around to face me. Sunny shrugged the left shoulder of the robe off and it slipped low enough to uncover her perfect little boob, almost immediately covering it up, but not before I noticed that her nipple was very erect. She repeated the playful tease, before, once again, covering up.

She turned around again and after untying the robe, let it slide to the ground. The magnificence of Sunny's entire backside, tan lines and all, was on display. I was nearly panting while watching the elegant strip-tease. She pulled the lounger out into the sun and lay down on it. My eyes were glued to her ass the entire time. I'm not sure how she was doing it, but I had still not seen her pussy.

"Seeley?" Sunny called. "Could you get the coconut oil and put it on me? I don't want that spray stuff; I want you to put the good stuff on me."

"Huh?" I gasped, not believing that she wanted me to touch her.

She raised her head and looked at me. "Seeley, I can't reach everywhere on my backside, I want you to do it for me." She paused a moment, obviously thinking. "Here's a better idea. You like the tan lines, right?"

I nodded vigorously.

She giggled, "Okay, here's what I want you to do. I know Mom has some 100 SPF in the pool shed. Get that."

I went out to the pool house and found the sunscreen and was back in a flash.

She grinned when I was back so quickly, but didn't say anything. "Cover everything with the coconut oil. Then, take your time," she giggled at my grin, "and use the heavy stuff on the white part of my skin. That way I'll get what I want and you'll get what you want. Oh, be sure to get my sides covered well. I don't want to burn."

She laughed out loud as the implications of where I would have my hands sunk in and were clearly reflected on my face. I pulled a small patio table to Sunny's side and sat nervously on the edge of the lounger. Turned toward her head, I took care not to rub up against her. I sat there for a moment, gathering myself.

Sunny picked up her head, looking at me. "What are you waiting for? I can feel the heat!"

I took a deep breath. "Sunny, I'm going to be touching you naked in places that I never thought I would. Give me a minute to absorb and enjoy it, would you?"

She had thought about this moment because there was no hesitation in her response. "I know you want to enjoy this, Seeley. Wouldn't it be better if you actually touched me, rather than imagining it?"