Survivor: Celebrity MILF Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FLORAL LAGOON

The next episode of Survivor: Celebrity MILF Island began with a 10 minute recap of everything that had been broadcast on the previous show. Once the producers felt that the audience was sufficiently up-to-date there was a lengthy commercial break and then the screen switched to Mr. Saget, who was standing on the end of a short dock within a quite lusciously green lagoon with very clear green and blue water.

"Welcome back, viewers, to Survivor: Celebrity MILF Island, where we will now begin our first challenge." He explained the rules to the viewing audience. The challenges on Survivor: Celebrity MILF Island would involve the same type of endurance, problem solving, teamwork, and dexterity that was required within the traditional Survivor series, but this time with a bit more flair.

The camera panned around to present the five young men, standing patiently, expectantly, and apprehensively on the dock, all of them stark naked. Beside each one was a stool, upon which was draped a floral decorated towel, which was clearly hiding something else that had been placed on the stool. As the boys became acutely aware that they were now on camera their level of nervousness rapidly escalated. One's first time on national television can be very nerve wracking, and probably even worse when you're standing there naked. Each felt the natural urge to cover himself, to hide from view his limp penis, but he knew that to do so would mean immediate expulsion from the island.

They nervously glanced, albeit very briefly, at the package of their competitors. It was not going to be a contest of whose was bigger. Each felt fortunate in that regard, not being particularly confident that his would be the largest. But, none of them liked the likelihood that some comparison would naturally occur among the television viewing audience.

It's really unfair. A girl can place an ice cube on her nipple to get it erect, but if a man did that it would only make his penis smaller. A few of them had considered thinking of something sexy before he stepped onto the dock, trying to get it to be at least a bit bigger, but they were also concerned that once the swelling started he might not be able to stem the tide. Which would be worse, being limp and small, or the only one with an erection before the show had hardly started?

Bob called out for the ladies to join them on the dock.

The ladies came strolling down a short stretch of beach and onto the dock. They were dressed in very colorful, tropical silk kimonos. They weren't the most sexiest or provocative outfits one could wear. They reached all the way to their ankles, but it did appear that the ladies might be naked under the kimonos. It was at least clearly evident that Melissa, Dolly, and Christy were not wearing brassieres. With almost any movement whatsoever there was considerable jiggling and wiggling beneath their tops, even for Dolly. Any young man with any decent interest in an attractive older woman would be very appreciative, as were the five male contestants.

The boys naturally glanced at them as they arrived but then quickly looked away. Ron's penis though did swell a bit. He had been so much looking forward to this competition and now that it had finally started he could feel the excitement within him: the adrenaline rushing through his blood, the blood rushing to his penis, and he immediately tried to think of something else, focusing his attention on Bob Saget and what he might look like naked. He really didn't want to be the first one to have an erection, although his mother would probably understand.

Each celebrity MILF was paired randomly with a particular young man. Ron, Michael, Jack, Griffin and Alan were paired with Melissa, Dolly, Christy, Meg, and Mary Lou, respectively:

The five celebrity females could not help giggling, chuckling, and outright laughing. The five boys looked so silly, standing there entirely naked, their limp penises looking so small, so immature, so boyish. The boys were at least in good shape, certainly in much better shape than the men their own age. Their chests were well defined; their abdomens so tight. They hadn't seen such youthful naked bodies in quite some time. Well, actually Christy Canyon had fairly recently, but she did still admire the young men. For her the treat was in part their inexperience, perhaps even innocence. That was something she did not experience very often.

Mary Lou Retton wondered if they could ask the boys to turn around so that the ladies could check out their bottoms. She so much enjoyed a taut muscular butt (she always felt that Tim Daggett had a really cute butt). She had her doubts about participating on this show but right now she could feel her pussy tingling, her nipples stiffening. She had enjoyed the company of many a fine athlete when she was younger, but that was so many years ago.

Bob Saget explained the challenge. Each of the boys would first have to get an erection, walk down to the end of the dock, pick up the floral wreath of small tropical flowers that hung there, using only his erection, and then bring it back to his partner, placing it on her head, never using his hands.

Christy Canyon stifled a giggle. Pretty much all of the other contestants looked shocked.

The boys were naturally apprehensive, their faces turning red with embarrassment, with perhaps the exception of Michael. They all knew that the challenges would be rather risque but now hearing the precise nature of the first challenge the concrete reality of what they had agreed to do struck home to the other four boys, and hard. They wondered if participants on the traditional Survivor series had second thoughts when they first began.

Michael though just smiled in confidence, feeling once again very grateful for having participated in The Program at Abberville. After being jerked off by a teacher in front of a class he figured this wouldn't be too difficult.

"And," Bob added, "there is also a bit of a twist. We don't want you to be embarrassed by having to be entirely naked during this challenge so beneath the towels on the stools next to you are articles of clothing that your partner must put on you, while you're working on your erection. Keep in mind that you can't start your run to the floral wreath until you have an erection of at least six inches (the young men were first screened by the producer to ensure that was physically possible for all of them). We will have a laser trained on each, um, penis, that will provide continuous measurements. Once you have hit six inches, and you are fully dressed, you can begin your dash to the wreath and back."

In other words, it would be good for the boys to start getting erections now, but gamesmanship wasn't on their minds at the moment (with the exception of Michael). Right now four of the boys were just noticing their hearts sinking into their stomachs, while Michael began stroking.

"Now, if you would, ladies, remove the towels so that the young men can see their native, tropical garb."

Each of the ladies, now standing in front of her partner for the challenge, removed the floral towels, to reveal even more colorful garments. On the stool beside each young man was a brassiere, panties, and a pair of black high heels. The underthings were in fact rather pretty: pink cotton brassiere and panties with very colorful tropical flowers sprinkled throughout.

Even Michael took a deep breath at seeing that, momentarily halting in his stroking.

"Ooooh," cooed Dolly, "they're so pretty! Do we get a souvenir pair for ourselves?"

Bob chuckled. "Well, it's not in the contract, Dolly, but I imagine the producer can swing it."

"That's right country of you, Bob," she gaily replied.

"Of course, I should warn you ladies, and young men, that the panties are crotchless. We didn't want the boys to feel emasculated in such feminine outfits, so these include an opening for their, um...masculine organs." He chuckled when he said that, as none of the young men felt that crotchless panties would make them feel particularly masculine.

Saget further explained. "Having the male organs exposed will also serve an additional function. There is one last rule to this challenge. You must maintain your erections as you traverse the dock. The first one to go below six inches during the course of the challenge will be 'voted' off the island." He made imaginary quotation marks in the air as said the word, "voted." "Now, if you're ready," which they weren't, "let the challenge begin!"

The ladies quickly grabbed the panties off the stools and helped the boys step into them.

The boys, just as quickly, grabbed their penises and began to stroke. But, it wasn't an easy challenge. No Survivor challenge is, but the boys were surprised at how difficult this one was. They wouldn't think that getting an erection by jerking off would be that difficult, particularly for a young man facing a beautiful and famous women. But this was under considerable time pressure, being watched by a television crew, and to be watched in the future by a national television audience. They knew that many, many persons would eventually be seeing them jerking off, including all of their friends at college, their old friends from high school, and even their parents, although most of the boys assumed that their parents wouldn't be watching (Ron though knew that his mother would watch, even rooting him on to win).

Plus, the fact that the women were attractive and famous didn't really help, at least in the current context. The boys felt more humiliated than aroused by having to jerk off in front of them. It was just so much pressure! Imagine your friends rolling around on the floor, laughing as they watched you pound your pud to no avail as a beautiful actress or singer is dressing you in girlish undies and a brassiere. The more one recognized how important it was not to fail, the harder it was to get hard.

Alan was paired with Mary Lou Retton. She was such a cute little thing but all he could think about was how inadequate and wimpy he felt jerking off as she helped him get into his panties. He was with this famous athlete, stark naked. He wasn't in bad shape, but he was no athlete, and he certainly wasn't feeling particularly good about the size of his penis, let alone its functioning capacity. He figured Mary Lou must have dated major athletes, many of whom probably had pretty big dicks who knew how to stick the landing. He felt so impotent, and right now apparently was.

Jack's parents did not approve of his participation, but that didn't really have any effect on him. He was, after all, eighteen. They threatened to cutoff his college allowance and tuition coverage, but he knew they were bluffing. They really wanted him to complete college, and they weren't about to have him leave Harvard. They wouldn't destroy his life in order to save it. And, besides, maybe he would win and would then be able to pay for his own tuition. Harvard was very, very expensive.

"Have you seen any of my movies, Jack?" Christy Canyon asked as she helped him step into his panties.

"What? No, no!" That wasn't actually true. It was just that he didn't want his parents to find out. He in fact really liked the Golden Age of porn. So many of the movies back then had much better production, costumes, and scripts. So many of them now were just fuck flicks.

Christy pouted. "Oh, that's so sad. You've hurt my feelings, Jack."

Jack couldn't tell if she was joking. She seemed to be, but it was probably rather insulting to say that he hadn't seen any of them. Imagine doing over 150 movies and discovering that a virile young man hadn't seen even one of them. He whispered, "Well, maybe a few of them."

Christy smiled as she pulled his panties up his legs. "You know," she suggested, "if we win this challenge maybe you could co-star with me." It seems that true MILF actresses are not in heavy demand within the porn industry. Christy was hoping that this appearance might vault her into mainstream film or television. But, if not that, at least contribute to a rebirth of her adult film career.

Co-starring with Christy Canyon?! Now, that was a rather exciting thought. Jack could feel himself responding. He had always felt that one of the best jobs a guy could have would be a porn star. Being paired with Christy was perhaps a big advantage, as she knew how to get a rise out of a guy.

As she drew his panties up his thighs she suggested, "You just let go of that for a second while I tuck him in."

Jack had no objection whatsoever, enjoying immensely the thought of the star of so many of the movies he enjoyed actually handling his cock, and he enjoyed it even more when he discovered that tucking meant fondling and even a little bit of stroking.

"You know, of course," she explained, "this sort of thing is really woman's work, and I have had a bit of experience with this...sort of thing."

She sure had and Jack rapidly swelled within her expert fingers. Once the filming of this television series was over he would have to purchase a number of Christy Canyon movies, looking for a scene in which she jerked off a younger man, recalling this very special moment. Her fingers felt so womanly, so skilled, so sensual, and he quickly grew to a full erection.

Once arousal occurred everything else around him succumbed to his sexual excitement. He began to appreciate the eroticism of developing an erection while on camera, while on national television. He even took pride in the fact that he was part of a new beginning in broadcasting. Fox was known for its innovative creativity, and now he was part of what would perhaps be the most popular series on television. He might even go down in history! Well, perhaps not that, but right now he was feeling so, so good. Grandiose fantasies do at times accompany an erection.

Christy pulled his panties on the rest of the way and deftly slipped his stiff dick through the opening. She whispered into his ear, "Now, you keep that big stiff dick hard sweetie while I slip on your brassiere."

Even that didn't seem to slow him down as he plied and pulled on his cock, pausing only to let Christy slip his arms into the straps, whispering into his ear, "You know, one of my dearest fantasies is to make love to a man wearing a girl's undies. Please don't tell anyone though. I would be so embarrassed, but I just can't help myself. I'm getting so wet beneath my kimono."

Jack had to figure that nothing would really embarrass Christy Canyon, but fantasy was the heart of this reality show, and he allowed himself to enjoy it.

Dolly was also enjoying dressing Michael. She so much liked having dolls as a child, and even as an adult. In fact, she still collected them, and clearly had one of the largest collections of any country western singer. Doll collections are a big selling part of Dollywoo in Pigeon Forge. Michael was like having a giant, living doll, and she so much appreciated the pretty panties. "Panties of many colors," she teased.

Michael got the connection, and he smiled down at the country western star as he was stepping into his panties. His erection was swelling in his hand as he gazed upon those lusciously round full boobs. The kimono was not the most revealing or even flattering garment for breasts, but there was no hiding these mountainous globes.

And, Dolly didn't mind that Michael's eyes were fixed on them. She was certainly well used to that. As she suggested in her most recent hit she was a "backwoods Barbie" who knew what boys liked. She got down on her knees as she pulled his panties up to his thighs, and then paused to say, smiling up at him, "It wasn't God who made honky tonk angels," and then pulled his torso against her body, pressing his cock into her mountainous breasts, which he quickly discovered were indeed braless. He would so much enjoying cumming now. He doubted that one of Dolly's fans had ever ejaculated on her boobs before, although probably many of them had the fantasy. But he knew that to do so would be pretty bad for the contest, and perhaps rather embarrassing, for the both of them.

She pulled away from Michael to comment, "Oh my, Michael, you are a sight bigger than Porter Wagoner."

Michael swelled even further.

Dolly pulled hard on the waistband of Michael's panties to get it over his erection and through the slit. She was tempted to give the head of his cock a little kiss, but feared that might be going a bit too far. She might be a backwoods Barbie but she did not kiss every penis that was poking in her direction.

Melissa Gilbert was paired with Ron. She knew that participating in a Celebrity MILF Survivor series was a potential risk for her career. But, she was tired of always being portrayed and even perceived as Laura Ingalls. She wanted to break out of that stereotypic casting that had been dogging her ever since childhood. It's a common dilemma of child stars to always be perceived as the child even after they were fully grown. Being a MILF should certainly break that mold. And, frankly, she was surprised at how much she was enjoying this.

Ron though was a bit disappointed. He had been hoping to be paired with Meg Ryan, the film actress. Ever since he saw Sleepless in Seattle during a Templeton film festival he had a bit of a crush on the actress. He had immediately rented "When Harry met Sally," "You've Got Mail," and "French Kiss." He was so fucking horny by the end of them. He watched them all again on a subsequent night, followed by "In the Cut," so he could jerk off to a scene of Meg Ryan naked. It was a bit perverse. He would admit that. He certainly never told his mother about it. In any case, one can understand why he was dying to be paired with her.

Melissa did want to break with her past but she could and would fall back on it when it might be useful to her. She asked Ron, "Did you ever think that Laura Ingalls would be helping you step into some panties?" She let the kimono open a bit so that he could get a peek at those rather impressive MILF breasts. Giving him a glimpse was cheating, and risked immediate expulsion from the island. She could though claim innocence as to intent, and who would think that Laura would lie? Actually, Laura lied a great deal, but not so much when she became an adult, a schoolmarm of very high moral standards.

Ron was indeed familiar with Little House on the Prairie. It was well before his time but not before his mother's, and he was very close to his mother. She introduced him to it when he was in junior high, insisting upon them watching it together for its emphasis on courage, goodness, togetherness, and family values. His mother often cried at the end of many of the episodes. The character Mary becoming blind was a particularly rough one. Ron did not, or at least he never let on that his eyes would at times water as well.

But, was it right to be sneaking peeks down into the kimono of Melissa Gilbert? Would Laura Ingalls want a man to jerk off while she slips him into some panties? This just didn't seem right. "Uh, I'm, um, sorry, ma'am," Ron apologized for his clearly very inappropriate behavior. He knew his mother would be rooting for him to win this challenge but he couldn't help worrying that she wouldn't approve of him jerking off to Laura Ingalls, even if she was now a full grown woman.

Melissa saw the worry and guilt in the boy's eyes. This happened so often with guys she had dated. It was as if they were dating Laura Ingalls. Alison Arngrim (the actress who played Nellie Oleson) often complained that she had a terrible time getting dates as most guys couldn't help but perceive her as the bratty, snotty, mean, spoiled, and duplicitous Nellie. Melissa suffered a similar problem as guys would be so reluctant to try anything with her. That character was dogging her once again.