Survivor: Celebrity MILF Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa was getting very good mileage breaking out of her casting stereotype. Or, more accurately, playing her character typecast to full benefit. "Oh Ron," she gasped as she squeezed his cock within the tight, squishy, slippery confines of her jelly, spongy, mushy boobs, "this is so embarrassing. I've never done anything like this before."

That was a flat lie, but she guessed, correctly, that Ron would enjoy the fantasy.

"It's just so naughty, so dirty, to, to, to...Oh, I just can't say it!"

Ron braced himself with his hands on either side of Melissa's head. This was no Meg Ryan but it was turning out to be pretty darned good! He worked his dick in and out of Melissa's well lubricated, coconut sweet boobs, enjoying so much the sight of his crown occasionally peeking out of the deep, engulfing valley, and then disappearing once again to be so thoroughly consumed and encompassed by Melissa's soft, slippery flesh.

"Oh, gracious, I must, I must say it. I'm being titty fucked! It's just so nasty, so lewd, so wrong!" She turned to face off to her left, as if she couldn't stand to see this being done to her, but only to then enjoy the sight of Griffin thrusting in and out of Dolly Parton's beach ball breasts."Please don't look, Ron. It's so embarrassing. But, your penis is so big. It feels so good fucking my boobs."

Ron was looking and enjoying the sight almost as much as feeling his dick being squished and squeezed. Melissa did have such full, soft, womanly jugs.

"Please don't cum, please don't squirt your dirty hot stuff all over my titties, Ron," she begged. "Oh that would be so wrong to have your cum squirting and spraying all over my motherly breasts!"

And with that discouragement Ron did in fact unleash his load, spraying precisely where she apparently didn't want it: all over those bulbous boobs.

"Oh Ronnie!" Melissa pretended to protest. "Not on my boobies!" But, she didn't try to stop him, or protect them. On the contrary, as he withdrew his cock from the lovely confines of her breasts she pushed them together and lifted them up, providing a very clear, available target upon which to release the rest of his thick cream.

Ron grasped hold of his cock with his hand and carefully aimed his shots to cover as much of the television star's large white fleshy jugs as possible, watching his white spunk mix in with the remaining coconut cream.

"Oh, it's just so much, look at it squirt and spray, so much spunk, so much gunk, such a naughty, naughty boy!" Melissa was indeed a very good actress, and was quite pleased with her performance. She would have preferred to come in first. Not so much to win the money but to demonstrate that she was not the prude that her past career had conveyed. Still, she took considerable pride in the fact that she had beaten Dolly, the odds-on favorite for this competition.

With respect to which celebrity is ejected for having the boy who came last, it was now down to Meg Ryan and Dolly Parton, and it was pretty clear who would win that battle of titty fucking.

"Have you ever titty fucked a movie star, Michael?"

That was an easy question to answer. He shook his head, trying to keep his head together.

"I bet your friends will be pretty jealous of this."

That was most definitely true. He in fact wondered if his girlfriend Chrissie would be upset about this, but he ultimately knew she wouldn't. They had been through rather similar experiences together (see "Naked at College"). She would understand, and she most certainly supported his effort to obtain the tuition scholarship.

"Did you like me in 'When Harry Met Sally,' or," she added with the next thrust of his cock, "'French Kiss,'" or with the next thrust, "'Sleepless in Seattle,'" and the next thrust, "'You've got Mail?'"

Normally a girl talking like this would be distracting, diminishing the pleasure. But in this instance it had the opposite effect. As she mentioned each movie Michael's mind was flooded with that cute, sweet, girlish face of the character she had been playing, imagining Harry titty fucking Sally, or Sam titty fucking Annie in 'Sleepless in Seattle,' or even Joe titty fucking Kathleen in 'You've got Mail.' Or, even better, himself titty fucking Sally, Annie, and Kathleen, each in turn. Why can't Hollywood show those scenes! They must've happened if these movies had described real live persons, and it would be so nice to see such scenes within the film version.

"You know..." Meg gasped as she felt Michael pound his dick into her tits. "I did let Tom Hanks do this to me once in my dressing room. He had such a big load."

Michael could feel his balls tightening against his body. It was kind of ironic, getting off on the image of Meg Ryan being titty fucked by Tom Hanks, when in fact he was doing precisely that to her right at the moment. In this case reality was actually much better than the fantasy.

"It just ruined my make-up..." She paused with each thrust that jarred her breasts and body. "You can even see... a bit of it still on me...In the scene with me...in the coffee house in...'You've got mail'...They left it in...Everyone thought it was just...cream...I guess it was, though...sort of."

Michael could feel his resolve weakening, thinking about the fact that Meg Ryan had Tom Hank's cum on her face in the movie. He now wanted to cum so badly.

"You know...Michael, you should...really look at the girl...while you're titty fucking her... That is the polite thing...to do."

Michael looked up, looking away from those luscious little titties squeezing his cock and looking into her adorably cute, sparkling blue eyes with that preciously sweet smile, and he groaned as he felt his dick explode. "Fuck," he gasped as his dick began to twitch and squirt within her soft boobs.

Meg kept her breasts wrapped around Michael's cock, this time being sure to note let it escape to squirt onto her face or even her breasts, but he still released quite a bit onto her neck and upper chest, the latter dripping down both sides of her neck.

"Oooooh, Michael, you're giving me a pearl necklace, how sweet of you!"

"Finished!" Saget announced, before Griffin could complete the act with Dolly, the latter losing the celebrity challenge. She was now voted off the island. Griffin was again the winner of the challenge.

GLORY CAVE

The remaining three young men returned to their huts to await the next challenge, the nature of which was again evident by the hut's new interior decorating. The pictures and posters of boobs had been replaced with pictures and posters of oral sex, facial cum shots, and women taking big loads within their mouths. This time none of the pictures included any one of the remaining three celebrity contestants, although Christy had volunteered a few of her better money shots. The producers though declined the generous offer, in part due to copyright and endorsement costs but also to avoid giving her an advantage in the next challenge.

The next two episodes of the show were again devoted to the boys' struggles and the ladies' life by the pool. This time, however, the cameras focused on the women's lips and tongues as they enjoyed their strawberries, plums, and bananas. The boys' mattresses and pillows had also naturally changed. The pillow was now normal. The mattress was no longer a water bed, but embedded throughout the firm cushions were women's lips, many of which were in various degrees of being slightly parted. In fact, each young man discovered the first night, beneath his sheets and blankets, that a few of the carefully located lips were fully functional mouths.

They knew, of course, that they really shouldn't try to see what it would be like to insert their dicks into one of these lips. First, it could be dangerous. It wouldn't be like in "Final Destination 2" when the guy's fingers gets sliced by a sink grinder. It could be like the Indiana Jones movie in which the hole is crawling with bugs, but probably more like Roman Holiday with Gregory Peck, in which there wasn't anything in there. The producers weren't going to take significant chances with the lives of the contestants, and especially not with their dicks.

But, a second reason not to do it was just that it seemed rather perverse. What would a normal guy do? Do normal men stick their dicks into things just to see what it would be like? Guys don't stick their dicks into every hole they see. But, of course, this wasn't a hole that one routinely comes across in life. These were lips, or at least facsimiles of lips. Would a normal guy stick his cock into one of them? Well, perhaps he would if he knew nobody else would see.

And, that was the third reason not to do it. The boys had to know, or to realize, that any such act wouldn't be private. Embedded within the mattresses were small remote nighttime cameras so that the viewing audience could see the action.

Still, wouldn't the guys be expected to do it? Wasn't this an expectation of the producers for them to at least see what it was like? Their friends and family would have to understand that. In fact, they could claim that the producers told them off camera that they had to do it.

But, there was also a fourth reason not to do it. What if it was in fact enjoyable? What if they did it and just had to keep doing it? Not only would it be embarrassing to be filmed while fucking a mattress mouth, they were taking a very serious risk of being expelled from the island.

Each of them did it but each also vowed not to do it for long. They just wanted to see what it felt like. Any normal guy would at least be curious.

And, Griffin discovered that it was indeed quite nice; in fact wonderful. The holes were not just the usual fake mouths that one might purchase at an adult book store. The producers spared no expense. These were specially made for the show. Once an erect penis was inserted the cock was treated to the delight of a number of very soft, wet, fake tongues, one of which circled up and down the shaft, licking and lapping every single inch. Most of the others stayed in one place, but were continually squirming and shivering slick moist slippery softness against the boy's swollen flesh, with the last two tongues focused right on the tip and underside of the crown, respectively, giving the most sensitive spots rapid little flicks and flitters.

It was shockingly fantastic, and Griffin could not immediately withdraw his cock. It was just too good. He gasped with wonder and delight at the feel of so many tongues working his cock in so many wondrous ways. What young man has not had the fantasy of multiple girls tonguing him at the same time, and these tongues displayed considerable enthusiasm and ferocity.

All the while a guy's dick was being licked the camera was recording the action for the folks at home. It was perhaps one of the more perverse moments of the show: watching a cock get thoroughly worked on by artificial tongues. Many of the viewing audience did turn their heads away in disgust, particularly the female viewers. But, most of them also turned their eyes back to the screen. You just had to look, at least to confirm that what you thought you saw was really true. One did have to wonder: should you really show this on television? Well, it was, after all, Fox Broadcasting Corporation.

Griffin though felt himself getting close to cumming and he quickly withdrew his dick. It was definitely fantastic, but it wasn't worth risking ejection from the game. He lay there gasping in his bed, trying to regain his strength and composure. Still, he did repeatedly return to his mattress mouth many more times over the next couple of nights, much to the laughter, shock, horror, disgust, and delight of various members of the viewing audience.

The seventh episode of Survivor: Celebrity MILF Island concerned the GLORY CAVE challenge. It was to occur at the mouth of a very large cavernous cave, one in which a two story truck could drive in. It was a really gorgeous cave, with a little stream running deep down into the cave along it's left edge, and lots of flowery vines hanging down over the gaping mouth, with very colorful butterflies searching for sweet nectar, and tropical birds calling out to one another.

The ladies' dresses were considerably less revealing than before, in that their island surf halter flounce dresses (with very pretty hibiscus flowers) now had tops, but they were still very attractive, particularly as they had quite nicely plunging cleavage. Around their necks were very colorful Frangipani and orchids leis.

The boys, however, couldn't see them. They were standing behind a black wooden screen. There was a means though with which they could communicate with the ladies, as there was a hole placed in a location comparable to the ones on their mattresses.

Saget explained the challenge. "It is not a well known fact that Sambia men from the eastern highlands of New Guinea perform repeated fellatio of young men within the tribe as a means to draw from them the strength and vigor of their youth, as well as to promote in turn their further development as young adult men" (see Stoller and Herdt, 1985, Archives of General Psychiatry, 42, 399-404). "In this third challenge of Celebrity MILF Island we will recreate this culturally rich native tradition."

He explained the rules of the challenge to the young men, standing naked on the right side of the cave room divider. "In this challenge, you will place your penises through the apertures. The winner of the challenge will be the one who first identifies correctly the most number of ladies, solely on the basis of their lips and tongues. There are three buttons on the wall in front of you to make your selections. You must vote before the lips of the next lady touches your penis. And, if you happen to ejaculate before you've made all three votes, you will lose the challenge. The first to do so will be 'voted' off the island."

He turned to the ladies, now kneeling on the left side of the wall, one in front of each opening. "For your part in this challenge, the woman who first manages to make a young man ejaculate will be the winner; the woman who makes the least number of men ejaculate will, regrettably, have to leave the island." It was a rather straightforward challenge. "Once the first boy ejaculates, the two remaining women will have their turn on the remaining two. If one of them ejaculates, then the woman who failed to make a man ejaculate, at least on time, must leave the island." There were, of course, chances for a tie, but there was a procedure for that if it would happen to arise. However, the producers had tested this format a number of times with their (female) studio interns. It did seem to work, although it did take quite a few trials before they were sufficiently comfortable with the challenge.

There was no blushing this time from the women, as they were becoming a bit more comfortable, and experienced, with the rather delicate nature of the challenges of Celebrity MILF Island. There was, however, a bit of tittering on the part of Melissa, and a bit of squirming on the part of Meg. Christy smiled and licked her lips. She felt so confident about winning this challenge.

"Well then, if you would, Ron, Michael, and Griffin, please present yourselves to the ladies."

They each stuck their penises through the holes. Griffin was already fully erect. This was just too close to what he had been doing the last few evenings, and at times during the day, and now he could finally take it to fruition. He knew such thoughts were antithetical to winning the challenge. But, he had gone through so many experiences with the mattress tongues that a part of him no longer cared.

The faces of Melissa and Meg did now redden. Glory holes were not a common activity for television and movie actresses. It did appear to make the act purely physical and rather impersonal, like they were to simply service a cock physically separated from the identity of the person to whom it belonged, which was precisely the purpose of a glory hole.

"Now, if you would, ladies," Saget instructed, "suckle upon the penises of the young men of Celebrity MILF Island to receive their invigorating and nourishing semen."

Melissa giggled over that, and so was the last to draw a penis within her mouth.

"Boys, keep in mind that your lady will be at your penis for only two minutes before she has to move to the next one. So, don't wait too long to cast your vote."

Christy did not hesitate to draw in the stiff erection of Griffin, although she didn't know whose it really was. Meg Ryan and Melissa had the limp penises of Ron and Michael, respectively.

Michael and Ron though quickly swelled to full erection. They had no idea in whose mouths their dicks were lodged, but unless the producers were playing a trick on them, it had to be within the mouth of a very beautiful MILF. Each could easily fantasize that it was Christy's, the porn star, Meg's, the movie actress, or Melissa's, the television star. The boys were not really consistent with respect to whom their fantasies turned. They in fact alternated amongst the three of them even though, so far, it was only one woman, trying to figure out which one it really was, trying on the face of each one in his mind, trying to see if the feel of that licking, lapping tongue on his shaft and crown fit with the image of the woman's face in his mind or, more accurately, her mouth.

Of course, it could in fact be a trick on the part of the producers. They could have hired local prostitutes. That would have relieved the ladies of the responsibility, and executed a nice joke on the young men. But, what would be the sport of that? And, most importantly, they knew that the television audience would be unforgiving if they had not in fact seen the three stars perform their oral sex. Many a man, and woman, did wonder how Meg Ryan, Melissa, and Christy would blow a man. Well, perhaps some were not curious about Christy's technique as anyone who was curious could just rent a movie.

Still, because much of the viewing audience was innocent to the adult film industry (and the Golden Age in particular), most of the audience was still quite curious about Christy; perhaps even more so as she was the professional.

In any case, the viewing public soon found out, which by now had swelled to the largest number in the history of Fox television. It was clear that the show was a runaway hit, and the producers were more than happy to deliver to their audience what they wanted to see.

It turned out that Meg Ryan really liked to just nibble on the head of a cock. She did not absorb the entire dick into her mouth, just the knob. It was like she was at a giant teat, suckling like a babe nursing for its cream. It was really very cute to watch, that innocent, dimpled, fresh natural face, suckling on a thick swollen plum.

The picture was unfortunately unavailable to Ron. Nevertheless, he was still enjoying it, and immensely so. It reminded him of one of his first girlfriends who was rather inhibited and inexperienced in her approach. He therefore opted for Melissa as his best guess. It certainly couldn't have been the porn star, and in his imagination Meg Ryan would be far more active. She would just have to be. She was so darned hot, and all movie actresses have to be really good at giving head. Don't they?

Melissa was considerably more active than Meg. This was another excellent opportunity to show the world how much she had grown up, how much different she really was from Laura Ingalls Wilder, not that Laura never gave head to Almanzo. Melissa immediately began to fuck Michael's cock with her face, sliding her face up and down the shaft, all the while licking and bathing the young man's cock with her tongue.

Michael voted for Christy. He felt that it was possible that the woman was Meg Ryan, as a movie star did probably run within quite a loose crowd, but this woman was being so lewd, so raunchy so quickly that he had to figure that this was the porn star.