Survivor: Celebrity MILF Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy Canyon was indeed very active. She liked to go at it with a full head of steam. She worked on the entire shaft, knob, and even the balls. The ladies were told that they had to keep their hands out of the action, but that did not stop Christy from working on her man's nuts. She slipped them through the hole as well, which was pretty impressive as she could only use her tongue. She then tee bagged the young man, much to the surprise of the television viewers (Bob Saget took great pride in explaining the metaphor to the viewing audience).

Christy then thoroughly washed the entire shaft with her tongue, producing quite a bit of spittle. She paused at the crown to get her tongue just beneath it and then rapidly flicked her tongue, causing it to bounce and sway above her face, driving Griffin into a delirious ecstasy, wondering now how he could possibly last through all three woman. Christy then swallowed the boy's cock deep into her mouth, all the way down into her throat, and with no discernible gag, lodged it deep down inside.

Once his dick made contact with the woman's throat Griffin voted for Christy. There was simply no way that Meg Ryan or Melissa would deep throat you. Probably not in real life and certainly not on camera.

The camera crew felt like applauding but it was important to maintain their composure, their objectivity, but gasps could be heard in many homes across the country, particularly in the midwest and south (according to a subsequent Nielsen Media survey), especially when it became evident that the young man was even gushing his load deep down into her throat.

There was just no way that Griffin was going to be able to last long at all. He was just too primed and frustrated, and he went down fast and hard, in the contest and into Christy's throat. "Fuck me," he groaned as he felt his body going over the edge and giving into the delightful bliss of his orgasm.

It was quite a bit of cum, which Christy continued to receive straight down her throat although it did eventually cause her to cough, at least a bit. She was good, but she wasn't that good. She pulled her throat back to receive the rest of the spurts into her mouth.

"Time!" Saget announced.

Meg and Melissa pulled away from their cocks. Christy did not. She was still taking the cum of Griffin.

They could see that she was a bit busy. They all politely waited for the young man to finish.

Griffin knew he was now off the island. It was perhaps a shame, as he had won the first two challenges and seemed, as such, to be a favorite to win it all, or at least make it to the final challenge. But, like most young men he had allowed his nuts to do his thinking, and they had been so entertained by the mattress mouth, as well as no match for Christy's expertise. Well, it was at least a wonderful way to lose a contest, feeling the wonderful bliss of ecstacy as one unloads into the mouth of a MILF, perhaps even Christy.

When he was apparently done Christy turned to the camera, tilted her head back, swallowed, and then smiled.

It was a bit of posturing for Meg and Melissa, and it worked. This woman had now won two challenges. It was appropriate that the porn star would be the most skilled at such challenges, but it was still frustrating to watch.

Meg and Melissa switched places. They would have to turn up the heat, for if either one of them made their next partner cum the other one would have to leave the island. Meg was now paired with Michael, Melissa with Ron.

"Start," Saget instructed, and the ladies took to their new cocks like their lives depended on it.

There was also some pressure on the two young men. They were still playing for the $20,000 prize for winning the third challenge, which is provided to the contestant who most frequently identifies correctly his partner or is the only one who doesn't cum. Neither Ron nor Michael had yet won any money. Still, the pressure was not too great as they both knew that each of them would be in the final challenge, with Griffin's elimination. To make it to the final challenge meant a real chance at a full scholarship and the big $50,000 prize.

Meg wrapped her lips around the head of Michael's dick, and took to suckling on it like a starving babe. She was also really exercising her tongue, wetting and washing him to death, focusing in particular on the very sensitive part just beneath the crown.

It was wondrous for Michael, and he tried to brace himself by getting a grip on the wall, clutching it no avail with his fingers, his hips squirming with the intensity of the stimulation. No girl had ever sucked him with such urgency.

Melissa had noticed out of the corner of her eye some of the techniques of Christy. She also pressed her lips against the hole below Ron's cock, and used her tongue to encourage him to slip his balls through as well. Ron responded as she suggested and Melissa took to licking and bouncing his balls on her tongue, like they were big juicy gum balls.

She then switched to caressing and massaging his dick with her lips, cheeks, nose, and even eyes, pressing her closed eyes against the tip of his cock, letting the young man know that she so much loved the feel, the intimacy, the very existence of a man's cock, his cock, against her face.

It was extremely nice for Ron and a pure delight for the viewing audience. Nobody had ever expected to see a full grown motherly Laura love a hard cock so intimately, so lewdly, so wantonly.

Ron had to imagine that this must be Meg Ryan. She was making love to his cock like only a trained actress would. He pressed the button for her. Perhaps he was wrong, but he was enjoying it so much, imagining that it was the very pretty movie actress, the sweet and lovely Annie in 'Sleepless in Seattle.' That had been the movie that began his crush on her, and he just let his mind drift to the image of Annie, making love to Sam's cock, his own cock, breathing in the deep, rich, musky scent of his manliness, and then finally bringing her face up higher to fully absorb his lovely cock into her sweet, innocent, warm, wet, and lustfully hungry mouth.

"Oh Meg," he quietly gasped as he felt his balls pull in tight to his body, his dick twitch, and his cock release its full, thick load against the roof of the actress' mouth. It was a dream come true, and it felt so, so wonderful. Imagine how jealous his friends will be, knowing that he got to shoot off into Meg Ryan's mouth, although what was most immediately important was how very wonderfully fulfilled and satisfied he felt. One can win a contest to be able to attend a major premiere, or perhaps even get to meet Meg Ryan and obtain an autographed picture. But a blow job? And, one in which you get to cum in her mouth? Of course, he would now like an autographed picture of her, perhaps even a still photo of this moment, when she receives his cum.

Melissa in fact found the load to be rather daunting. Not surprisingly, she didn't really do this terribly often, to say the least, and certainly had not received a healthy young man's load for quite some time. Before she started coughing or gagging she removed her mouth from Ron's cock to receive the last few spurts onto her face and hair. She was a bit apprehensive about doing that on television. That might be going too far for her fans, even the new ones she hoped to capture by appearing on this series.

Still, it was kind of fun, getting one's face plastered with cum. She hadn't done that in quite a long time. Her face reddened as it was whitened by his ejaculation, thinking about what a naughty young lady she had been, and what a dirty MILF she was being now. She giggled as Ron unleashed the rest of his load onto her nose, lips, and cheeks.

When he was done she turned to the camera and smiled, a long string of cum stretching across her mouth as she did so (the director really liked the effect, asking for a close-up). She even waved to the camera, to the viewing audience, a big thick dollop of gism sticking on the edge of her nose, like clown make-up, defying gravity.

With Ron's ejaculation Michael had won the challenge and Meg Ryan was now off the island.

Ron did not discover until later that Meg Ryan had lost the challenge, that it was Melissa blowing him rather than the film actress. It was disappointing. But, as he watched the eventual broadcast of the episode the memory of the deep pleasure returned. Melissa Gilbert did provide a pretty darned good blow job.

ME TARZAN, YOU JANE

There was now three empty beds in the hut. It was a bit sad. Michael and Ron had gotten to know Griffin, Alan, and Jack pretty well. There was always a special bond that developed among the competitors of a Survivor series, even though the competition could get pretty fierce.

Still, the new wall decorations did help ease the pain. All four walls were now filled with pictures of MILFs and young men (albeit all at least eighteen years of age) having sex within various positions: missionary, doggie, cowgirl, spoons, turtle, plumber, ballerina, ear muffs, jelly fish, peepshow, pearly gates, pie in the sky, cradle, rodeo, and so on. It was a veritable Kama Sutra of MILF love-making.

And, not surprisingly, the mattresses contained countless facsimiles of vaginal lips. The variation was really quite spectacular, from just a little delicate slit to thick rows of full fleshy wavy lips. This time though there were no holes in which one could insert one's dick.

The boys were rather embarrassed when they saw themselves in the eventual television broadcasting of the show repeatedly searching for lips that actually opened up to a working cunt. The producers hadn't included one in part because they certainly didn't want to eliminate someone now, prior to the climactic final challenge. They felt that it would be best not to provide such a temptation at this point.

Plus, they wanted the two young men to be on an equal playing field. Toward that end they even let Michael jerk off right after the Glory Cave challenge so that he and Ron would start at the same point. He readily took them up on the offer. He did hesitate though when they indicated that he would have to allow them to film it, jerking off to one of the MILFs who had been eliminated. It would help fill one of the two episodes preceding the finale to be able to shoot him shooting off. Scenes of the guys bonding (and gossiping about the ladies) and scenes of the ladies bonding (and gossiping about the guys) wasn't enough to fill an entire show. He agreed and, not surprisingly, he chose Dolly. He kind of hoped that Dolly might give him a call after she saw him doing that. That was probably unrealistic though.

Bob Saget was quite thrilled himself when the day for the final challenge arrived, the tenth and final episode. Everyone could feel the tension on the set. "Well, here we are folks! Can this really be the final challenge? So soon? It's difficult to believe that an entire first season of Survivor: Celebrity MILF Island is now just down to one final episode, one final challenge."

The screen was then filled with highlights from previous; mostly a collection of money shots. When the cameras turned to Bob he turned to the two ladies, Christy Canyon, the porn star, and Melissa Gilbert, the television star. They were each wearing outfits that matched closely the costume worn by Tarzan's wife, Jane, played by Maureen O'Sullivan (opposite to Johnny Weissmuller) in the 1934 film, "Tarzan and his mate."

Jane's costume prior to the enforcement of the Motion Picture Production Code was quite revealing, consisting of an uneven leather halter top with plunging cleavage (and plenty of it for both Christy and Melissa) that was weakly tied together just below the breasts. Beneath a bare midriff could hardly be called much of anything else. It was just a leather string around the waist, with an uneven piece of leather loosely hanging over her pussy and another one, a bit wider, hanging over her bottom. The sides of the ladies' thighs and bottoms were entirely exposed, and any small breeze would readily reveal everything else. Apparently Jane didn't wear underwear, and was always available for Tarzan by just lifting up the loosely hanging leather. It was quite the costume for Maureen, and for Christy and Melissa.

"Yes," Saget explained, "we want to reproduce one of the most beloved scenes from a classic of early film: Tarzan and his mate, Jane. In this scene Tarzan is coming back to his tree house to mate with his devoted wife," Saget reached over and lifted up the front of Christy's costume, revealing a very lovely and fully shaved womanly pussy, "Jane."

"Bob!" Christy pretended to complain, but did nothing to stop him.

Melissa was perhaps the one to complain. It wasn't right for the host to show any favoritism toward one contestant relative to another. She considered lifting up the front of her costume as well, but felt it might only smack of jealousy and, besides, the two boys were not yet there. No real harm was probably done.

With obvious reluctance Saget let go of the front of Christy's loin cloth. He explained to the two ladies their final challenge. The woman who gets her man to cum the fastest, upon his arrival at the tree home, wins. It was quite straightforward, and with that, he said, "I'll let you ladies get to your homes to wait the arrival of your ape man."

The two women were helped onto a couple of elephants to transport them to their tree houses. The producers had the cameramen get a couple of good up loin cloth shots as the elephants used their trunks to lift the ladies up and onto their backs. It became apparent that Melissa also wasn't wearing any underwear. The viewing audience gasped as they witnessed Melissa Gilbert's sweet honey pie. What could be better than that? Many a young man in the studio audience was feeling very jealous of Ron and Michael. Across the bottom of the screen was a website to contact to learn where young male college students could call to try out for next year's season of Celebrity MILF Island. The server quickly crashed.

Once the ladies had departed Bob called out for Ron and Michael to join him.

They were greeted with applause as they stepped onto the platform to join the host. It wasn't really clear who was applauding them, as there was no studio audience. Nevertheless, they did wave to what might be an audience, as well as the viewers at home.

"Ron, Michael, here you are! The last challenge! Are you excited?"

"Oh yes." "Absolutely," they responded. They were maintaining a calm, relaxed external demeanor, but inside there were plenty of butterflies.

"Ron, did you ever think you would get this far?"

"No, Mr. Saget, no, I did not. It's really a dream come true just to get to this point."

"And, how about you, Michael. Are you surprised that you're in the final challenge?"

"Yes sir, absolutely, Mr. Saget. It's really all I could wish for. I just hope I don't let my college down."

Bob Saget proceeded to fill the first minutes of the final show, up until a commercial break, by further interviewing the two young men, asking about whom they owe the most for the experiences that helped them through the first three challenges. Ron, not surprisingly, credited his mother, which seemed a bit odd to Saget, but not to those who knew him well. Michael, not surprisingly, attributed his success to having participated in The Program at Abberville.

Saget then explained the challenge to them.

They were currently on a high point of a large hill, deep in the jungle of Celebrity MILF Island. Their task was to swing through the trees to get to their jungle bride, Jane, waiting for him in their tree home. It would take three vines (i.e., ropes) to reach her, counting the first one.

It looked like a pretty difficult task, but it really wasn't. The producers had provided the young men with plenty of arc to make each connection, and plenty of room to land on the platform of the tree house. They did not want that form of athleticism to actually affect the outcome. They just wanted the visual effect of seeing the young men swinging through the trees in their comparably small loin cloths, which consisted of just the leather string around the waist, from which was hanging somewhat larger, uneven triangular pieces of leather in the front, rectangular in the back. It wouldn't even matter how long it took for them to get to the hut, as the clock wouldn't start until after they arrived. Their vines even took them to separate locations, out of sight of one another.

If they fell (which was unlikely, as the trip had been tested repeatedly with a number of low level employees), their fall would be protected by safety cushions that were off-camera (careful editing suggested that beneath them were instead pits of snakes, alligators, and sharply pointed stakes).

"Oh, yes," Saget added. "I forgot. There is one more thing..." He loved to pause for dramatic effect. "You must each have an erection throughout, demonstrating Tarzan's love for Jane."

Ron rolled his eyes.

Michael shook his head. 'Not again,' he pondered.

"Now, we're not going to make it hard on you to make it hard." Saget again paused, enjoying his turn of phrase. "We have for you," he explained as stage hands brought out two large poster boards, hidden by very colorful local fabric. "Some useful facilitating stimulation," he said, as he pulled away the flowered cloth to reveal that the poster board was filled with various photographs of Christy and Melissa, in various erotic poses.

It was a feast for the eyes, and the boys' dicks expressed their appreciation. One could see the front of the loin cloths starting to rise up just by the boys' perusal of the pictures.

The boys were not sure which ones to focus on. They did not yet know who would be their partner, and so their eyes flitted from one to another. They knew that they probably shouldn't focus on one in particular but it is only natural to look at pictures of naked women and develop at least some preference for one over another.

As Michael studied the pictures a couple of them did really attract his eye: more specifically, the ones of Christy, standing naked before the camera, holding up her boobs for his perusal, his interest, looking so sultry, so seductive, so hot.

Maybe it would in fact be better to have sex with a porn star than with a television actress who was famous before he was even born, who even then had a reputation for being pure and innocent. How much fun will she be in bed? And, he did so much like Christy's fully shaven cunt. The lips were so thick, so fleshy. These were the lips of a woman's cunt, lips that would hug, embrace, kiss, and smother his cock within thick, wet, fleshy womanliness.

Ron would have to admit that he liked the doggy style poses the best, and it didn't really matter which woman was doing the posing. He just liked the shots of the woman looking back at the camera, an inviting smile on her face as she sticks her bottom way up, her bottom as inviting as her eyes, showing him both of her sexual delights, perhaps offering either one, whichever he might prefer, her jugs hanging down like true udders, filled to capacity, ready to be milked as he mounted her like a jungle animal, like an ape man.

The position was just so magnetic and provocative. Could a woman be in a more animalistic position? And, these were not just girls their own age. These were women, mature women, famous women, presenting themselves in such a seductively submissive manner. Mothers just don't pose like this, but there they were, Melissa and Christy, the final two MILFs.

Ron's cock pushed his loin cloth out of the way so that it could escape into the open air, as did Michael's.

"Well, I'm impressed," Saget had to admit. He figured that the guys would have to jerk off to get erections, and felt that would make for good television, but perhaps this show of pure, unassisted athleticism was in fact preferable. "I guess I can safely say that you're eager to begin?"