Survivor: Celebrity MILF Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, Melissa again attempted to turn a disadvantage into an advantage. She asked, "Did you know that in one of the episodes Almanzo did this for Laura?"

"He did not!" Ron exclaimed. No way did that ever remotely happen, not even in the books.

"Well, off camera it did."

Ron began to swell in his hand as Laura, or Melissa, pulled up his panties.

"Oh yes," she continued, "Laura really enjoyed seeing Almanzo in her panties. It would just make her so warm and wet. She would let him do most anything he wanted to her if he let her see him in her undies."

By the time she reached his thighs he was fully erect. "Oh Manly, you really are quite the man," Melissa said, admiring Ron's young, hard, thick dick.

Ron smiled, recalling the line from the episode where Laura mistakenly referred to Almanzo as "Manly."

Melissa giggled at their little playful fun. She pulled his panties all the way up and stretched them over his stiff cock, smiling at the very sexy sight his stiff dick made: stretching so hard against the tight feminine cotton. She knew that the purpose of the panties was to embarrass the young man, but she found the contrast between the feminine garment and the manly dick to be terribly provocative. She allowed a little caress with her fingers along the shaft, but then realized that she was wasting precious time. She reached into the opening of the panty.

Once she touched his cock she had another moment of doubt, whether this was in fact the right thing for her to do. Physical contact of her hand, skin-on-skin, with the young man's hard dick made the reality of this reality show so vivid, so concrete. She had to admit that it kind of felt like she was in a porno movie or something, and that she would most certainly not agree to. Time though was again being wasted and she quickly brushed aside the misgiving and pulled his stiff cock through the narrow slit.

"Ungh!" Ron groaned at the brief pain of a hard cock being forced to bend.

"Oops, sorry," Melissa apologized. She quickly grabbed the heels off the stool and placed them at his feet. "Step into these while I get you into your brassiere."

"Yes, ma'am," Ron replied. She was even acting like a schoolmarm, ordering him around.

Melissa whispered into his ear, "Call me 'Laura'."

"Yes...Laura," Ron replied as he clumsily stepped into the heels and resumed stroking his cock.

Meg Ryan was paired with Griffin. Meg was even more ambivalent than Melissa about this. She was still getting roles but some of her more recent films had not been particularly successful (e.g., "The Deal," "The Women," "My Spy," and "Against the Ropes"). She felt she needed to do something to turn things around. As Melissa was having difficulty with her Laura Ingalls character Meg Ryan was having difficulty breaking out of the role of the well-worn dizzy blonde romantic. Many in the field suggested that her nude scenes within "In the Cut" were an attempt to get away from her being solely associated with romantic comedies. Her agent similarly suggested that the new Survivor series on Fox would be just the thing to rejuvenate her career.

And she felt the boy was certainly cute. "Have you ever worn girls' clothes before, Griffin?"

"No, Ms. Ryan," he responded.

She suggested, "Well, just pretend like it's acting," as she helped him step into his panties; his costume. She was herself focusing on the same thought, that she was acting within a reality series, which was sort of opposite to the whole purpose of a reality series, but it made her feel more comfortable in her role. As she pulled Griffin's panties up she noted, "You know, some very masculine men have worn women's clothes in movies, like Jack Lemmon , Tony Curtis, Dustin Hoffman, Gene Hackman, Johnny Depp, Michael Palin, Anthony Perkins, and even Bugs Bunny" (see "Rabbit of Seville" and "Rabbit seasoning").

That did help with Griffin's embarrassment. Plus, Griffin was delighted with this pairing. He had seen many of Meg Ryan's movies. He was not especially into chick flicks but he most certainly did appreciate how pretty, delightful, and charming she was in so many of them. His friends would be so, so jealous once they found out. They can laugh at him for being naked, for having to put on a brassiere and panties, but they would not laugh about standing naked before Meg Ryan with a stiff dick while she puts them on. His cock was fully grown by the time she got her panties all the way up.

As she tucked him inside, Meg observed, "These seem to be a bit tight on you, don't they Griffin."

"Um, uh, yes, ma'am," he replied, feeling so confused, yet so excited.

She deftly extracted the young man's cock through the crotchless slit of the panties. "You really have a wonderful erection, Griffin. Do you think it would be so bad if I just gave it a little kiss?" Meg wasn't a leading actress for no reason. She would often deviate from the script if she felt she had come up with a good improvisation.

She bent over, gave the tip of his dick a quick kiss, causing it to quickly swell to full strength and then got back down onto her knees to slip his feet into the heels. She looked up at his face past his stiff, thrusting cock. "Have you ever worn heels, Griffin?"

"No, no, ma'am," resuming the stroking of his cock, feeling a little unsteady, and not just because he was wearing heels.

She coached the young man in how to walk in heels. A good actress always supports her co-stars. "Step with your heel down first, then let the sole follow quickly and smoothly. Walk with your toes pointing straight ahead." She reached for the brassiere. "Stop a second," she instructed.

"Oh, yeah, sorry," Griffin replied, momentarily halting his stroking so that she could slip on the brassiere.

As she helped slip his arms into the straps of his brassiere she further instructed, "Swing your arms for balance as you walk, and don't try to run. Keep your legs straight, close and parallel." As she clasped the strap, she added, "Be sure to take smooth, even steps."

Once the strap was fully clasped his light came on. He was the first out of the gate.

"Now, calmly and steadily go for that wreath." She gave him an encouraging pat on his bottom. That was though also for her own pleasure. He did have a very cute butt.

It was at this point that the broadcast of this episode would switch to a commercial. But, in the true reality of the reality show, there was no break in the action.

Griffin took off, doing his best to carefully follow Meg Ryan's instructions. Perhaps the biggest key was not to hurry and to instead just make smooth, even steps, all the while stroking his cock so that it wouldn't go down.

Mary Lou could see that Griffin was already headed for the wreath, and Jack was only a step behind. She was not as naturally flirtatious as the other women and she now realized her failure. She was though a competitor, and she certainly didn't want to lose. She could see that her team was faltering and she needed to take action.

Once she finished clasping Alan's brassiere she reached around him to take hold of his penis, his cock, just as she saw Ron take off in third place. She took over the stroking, belatedly realizing that she should have done this much sooner. She rarely worked with partners during her years as a gymnast. She should have appreciated that this was a team competition. "It's like we're doing our own little floor routine, isn't it, Alan."

Alan gasped with surprise, and pleasure, at the touch of Mary Lou's hand on his cock. It would be rather nice if the Olympics included something like this. Of course, the idea was absurd, but when you're being stroked by a lovely woman's hand, her tittles pressed hard against your back, quite a few absurd ideas can seem very reasonable at the time, or at least fun to imagine. His dick reacted quickly to her soft, yet firm and steady stroking.

Mary Lou might not be an actress but she was a woman, and she knew how to make a boy happy.

Mary Lou kept her eyes on the light that would signal Alan's freedom to run. They still had a chance. One thing she had learned as a competitive athlete is the importance of never giving up. One never knew when providence and good fortune will suddenly favor you.

She could feel Alan growing and thickening within her hand, and she concentrated on providing smooth, sensual strokes. This did indeed call for the grace and dexterity of a floor routine. She was in fact really getting into it, feeling the young man's dick swell like the biceps in a men's rings competition. When the light above him suddenly lit up she whispered into his ear, "Go for the gold!"

Alan bolted for the wreath and immediately tripped and fell.

Michael was now heading for the wreath as well.

Alan quickly got back to his feet and tried to concentrate on maintaining his balance, as well as his erection. He really didn't want to let Mary Lou down in their very first joint gymnastic competition. How many medals had she won? It would be such a shame for him to be responsible for her coming in last place, probably the first time in her entire athletic career.

The race was amusing to watch, if not rather odd. The young men were trying to move quickly in heels that none had ever worn before, and it didn't help their concentration to be wearing colorful brassieres and panties, with an erection sticking out, that they occasionally stroked to keep hard. On top of all that, the dock was not the easiest platform upon which to be walking in heels. The boards were uneven, and the guys occasionally caught a heel in a crack.

A boy occasionally tripped and fell. The audience would gasp or laugh at the sight of him going down, his hard cock threatening to spear the dock. It was a bit unnerving for men to watch, wondering if you could actually break a stiff cock. The contestants, however, quickly reached for it when they went down, sacrificing an elbow, shoulder, or even face to protect the most important organ of their body.

It did become a rather close and exciting race, if you like races between men with erections dressed in women's clothes. The camera crew certainly seemed to enjoy it, as did Bob Saget, as did the female celebrities, as would the national viewing audience, watching the boys clumsily move along, their stiff rods bobbing and waving, occasionally being stroked.

Alan recovered enough to catch up to and even pass Michael, as Jack also quickly passed Griffin. But, Alan continually ran too fast for his own good, often stumbling and occasionally falling. In a complementary fashion, Griffin's steady, controlled pace overtook the careening and floundering Jack.

In the end, Griffin won the race, with Meg Ryan waiting for him at the finish line, curtseying before him, bowing her head to receive the wreath as a princess would receive her crown.

Griffin was quite nervous to be laying a wreath with his stiff dick upon the lovely wavy hair of Meg Ryan. She always did have such wonderful hair. But she didn't seem to mind. In fact, once she was crowned she raised her head, smiled up at her victorious knight and gave him another brief kiss right on the tip of his sword.

Griffin suddenly exploded in ejaculation, gushing a big wad of cum right on the tip of Meg's lips.

"Oh my gosh!" Meg squealed in shock and dismay. She had known that such an event was a possibility of her participation on this show, if not an inevitability, but it did still take her by surprise. She had clearly forgotten about the passion and impetuousness of male youth. They were generally prone to impulsive, sudden outbursts, and were hardly a model of self-control and restraint. She quickly pulled away but not before a second blast, a long white rope of thick, warm cum, strung across her lovely blonde hair.

The producers were ecstatic. This was the spontaneity, the unexpected turn of events, the surprising twists, that made reality shows so successful.

Griffin was mortified. Premature ejaculation is embarrassing enough, but to do so with a famous movie star on national television, was a whole new level of humiliation. But, he was probably well compensated by the overwhelming sensations of his orgasm coursing through his body in thick waves of bliss as each glob and wad gushed from his twitching, jerking cock. Such fundamental pleasures can readily trump a psychological injury.

Plus, his friends would probably be so jealous. The rest of his spurts and splats fell harmlessly on the dock, but he had got two good ones right on the actress, her lips and hair no less, and he would long remember that. He may have even accomplished something that neither Dennis Quaid nor Russell Crowe had ever done.

The other four male contestants were quite jealous. Not only had Griffin won but he had clearly gotten a bonus prize. It just didn't seem fair.

Christy smiled with amusement, and pleasure. Dolly and Melissa were uncertain if they felt jealous at having lost or relieved at not being the recipient of the money shot. Mary Lou though was clearly disappointed. She had lost.

Unfortunately for Alan, he did in fact come in last place. Mary Lou though was a very good sport about it. She even took full responsibility for the loss, indicating that he would not have had to rush so hard if she had been a better team player from the very beginning, helping him to get an erection. The best team won, and she graciously accepted the defeat.

COCONUT GROVE

It was not too hard for the young men to figure out what the next challenge would involve. The male contestants were living together within a small hut, which now contained an empty bed for Alan (the celebrity MILFs were staying at a 5-star hotel). When the guys came back to their hut after the Floral Lagoon challenge they discovered that there had been some redecorating.

The walls were now covered with pictures and posters of breasts, and very lovely ones at that. One could not look anywhere and not have at least twenty pairs of naked boobs in one's line of vision. It was an adolescent's dream, or at least an adolescent with a fixation on breasts.

Jack felt right at home. His screen saver was a very large collection of boobs, titties, and jugs, of varying size and description. The variety of shapes and sizes of breasts was really quite impressive, and each variation seemed to have its own special appeal. But, Jack did have his preference. He particularly enjoyed lusciously full natural mammaries; the breasts of a mature woman. The thought of becoming lost within such soft pliant womanly pillows was just so entrancing, which did indeed make Christy Canyon one of his preferred adult starlets. But, he was not prejudicial. He did also appreciate cute little titties. There was something that was just so adorable about them.

The young men were told that the breasts of the four remaining celebrity contestants were somewhere on the wall. If they were able to identify which ones belonged to the celebrity MILFs they would be treated with a steak dinner within the penthouse suite of the hotel in which the ladies were staying. And, the ladies would be their waitresses, topless.

But, it proved to be a very difficult task, if not downright impossible. The guys felt they had a good bead on Dolly's, although there were three pairs that would seem to compete with hers (Wendy Whopper's were even much bigger than Dolly's). But, Christy's, Meg's, and Melissa's were just too difficult to discern.

It was perhaps a bit unfair in that the guys had not yet even seen the celebrities' naked breasts (with the exception perhaps of Christy's). How would they be expected to identify them, especially among such a large array. Even if they were provided just the pictures of the four pairs of breasts and told to match them up it would not have been that easy. Well, maybe that's not really true. With Mary Lou eliminated the only small pair belonged to Meg Ryan. Dolly's would be easy to select. It would just be between Christy and Melissa, and they all agreed that Christy's were larger. So, it probably would have been easy to do that. It was extremely difficult though to select them out of the hundred of pairs that covered all four sides of the hut.

Jack though swore that he had identified Christy's. The other guys weren't at all sure he was right, but he did convince them to choose the picture he had selected. Their other two choices for Meg and Melissa were almost random among many options. Needless to say they did not get their steak dinner (but Jack had been correct in his choice).

The real purpose of that exercise though wasn't really to provide a meaningful competition. It was just to help compel the young men to concentrate on the photos, to get their minds fixated on boobs.

For their own sake they couldn't get too interested. They were also told that the first one to masturbate during the next few days before the next challenge, or even ejaculate by any means, would be expelled from the island. Therefore, every inch of the hut, particularly the sheets, clothes, and all other relevant materials, were scanned with ultra violet light by a forensic consulting firm affiliated with the Los Angeles police department. In addition, whenever the guys were outside of the hut they were either escorted by security or continuously filmed, even when they visited the latrine. The scenes in the latrine were never broadcasted. Even Fox has its limits.

The next two broadcasts of Survivor: Celebrity MILF Island covered the young men's speculation as to the boobs' identities, as well as their enjoyment and frustration with them (along with scenes of the celebrities enjoying themselves by the hotel pool, focusing in particular on their bathing suit tops).

If that wasn't enough frustration for the guys, they discovered when they retired for the evening that their pillows and mattresses contained facsimiles of breasts. The pillows were especially nice in that one's head could truly fall deep down into the cleavage of two soft comfortable boobs. Even the mattresses were nice, as they were waterbeds, waterbeds of soft, squishy breasts. How wonderful it was to lie among a large array of big squishy boobs. Even a sultan was never treated with such a luxury.

But, they did find that the stiff nipples were a bit uncomfortable. It wasn't like they really wanted to suckle them and the ones in the mattress kept poking them all through the night. Jack though did try to suck one, just once and very briefly. He just wanted to see what it was like, but he quickly stopped when he realized that he might have been caught on camera.

In the end, sleep for the next few nights was rather restless for all of them, and not just because the nipples kept poking them. The boys' nuts were just getting so full, so frustrated. Jack was even concerned about possibly having a wet dream. He had not had one for years but his sleep was repeatedly disturbed by quite a few provocative dreams, often waking up with a very stiff erection just shy of ejaculating. One dream even concerned titty fucking Christy Canyon. Just before he exploded with tremendous force he woke up, finding his cock lodged deep within the soft, tight canyons of two of the mattress boobs.

The show also contained the occasional private interviews with the contestants, in which they discussed their progress, their difficulties, and their annoyances with other contestants. At one of Jack's interviews he was confronted with the recording of him briefly sucking on one of the nipples on a breast within the water bed. He did then confess to having lots of difficult dreams. He told of one dream (falling into a vat of breasts, buried there for hours, his only sustenance being the milk that he could suckle). He left out the dream though of Christy Canyon. It was a much more normal dream but he didn't want to embarrass her (as if it would), or at least not compromise the chance of being paired with her for the next challenge, which he now desperately wanted.