Survivor: Celebrity MILF Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir," Ron sheepishly replied. He sure hoped that Mr. Saget would not ask him which pictures he favored.

"Which picture in particular got such a positive response from you, Ron?"

"Oh, they were all pretty cool, Mr. Saget." He did now reach down to his cock, as the conversation could diminish his arousal. Do guys really want to admit to other guys, let alone on national television, what particular dirty pictures turned them on the most? Then again, it was kind of amazing what some people will admit to on some of those talk shows.

"How about you, Michael. Which one of these MILFs really got your blood flowing?"

Michael also would not bite. He now clearly did have a preference for Christy Canyon. But, it would be rather awkward to then discover that he had been paired with Melissa. In fact, for all he knew that would be their plan. Find out who he preferred and then pair him with the other woman. Still, it really wouldn't make that much difference. Melissa Gilbert did have a smoking body. He looked at a picture of her holding up her boobs for the camera. "I think they're both really very attractive, Mr. Saget."

"Well, you both are certainly quite the gentlemen."

That might be going a bit too far, as they were standing there with their stiff dicks pointing out, now stroking them as they gazed upon naked pictures of the two MILFs, but they were at least diplomatic.

Saget explained the challenge, ending with the key point, "Jane, of course, wants to have a child. She wants Boy. And so, whoever provides his seed wins the final challenge."

Well, that was straightforward, and now Michael really wanted Christy. Who better to get you off fast than a porn star?

"Oh yes, I almost forgot," Saget added, pausing before he said, "It's a common belief among the ape men that impregnation is optimal when ejaculation occurs precisely five minutes after insertion."

This time Michael rolled his eyes and Ron shook his head.

"So, it's not just a matter of speed. It's a test of true athletic prowess: self-control, discipline, and timing."

It is said that some male porn stars can ejaculate on the command of the director. It's difficult to imagine that being possible, but the abilities and skills of athletes are often difficult to fathom for the ordinary man. Michael and Ron were indeed being put to the test of their true metal as young men on Celebrity MILF Island.

Saget directed them to the first set of rope vines. They went off at somewhat different angles, so that by the time they reached their tree huts they would be out of sight of one another. As far as the producers knew, Tarzan and Jane were not swingers [honestly, no pun was actually intended].

The producers had cameras at a variety of angles (albeit none showing the ground). Their journey to the tree huts provided nicely dramatic video, coupled with the extra touch of Tarzan sporting a raging hard-on as he swung through the trees. One had to think that this would have occurred more than a few times with the real Tarzan, particularly with a wife as hot as Maureen O'Sullivan, wearing such skimpy outfits. It was really quite amazing how her hair and make-up were always so immaculate, even in the early morning before they took their morning swim in some alligator infested pond.

The two young men did not arrive at the same time. Ron arrived a few seconds before Michael, but as Saget had indicated time of arrival was irrelevant to who would win, as the clock would not start ticking until the knob of the cock touched the lips of the pussy.

When Ron stepped through the doorway of his tree hut he was greeted by the sight of Melissa on the bed, on her knees and elbows, her bottom raised up toward the door, the back of the loin cloth tossed over her back, waiting patiently for her man to arrive.

Melissa looked back at her partner and greeted his arrival, "Welcome home, Ronnie," she said, slowly waving her bottom back and forth.

Ron's dick twitched with delight.

Michael swung onto the landing and once his feet were firmly planted he let go of the vine. Technically he should have tied it to a post but apparently he was not too experienced at being Tarzan. He stepped into his hut, where he was greeted by the sight he wished for: Christy Canyon.

Christy had removed her top. Her boobs were wildly swinging and jiggling as she dashed up to him, squealing with delight, "Tarzan! You're home!" But, she stopped just in front of him to say, "Oh my, Tarzan very happy to see Jane."

Michael made a half-ass effort to play the role. "Tarzan fuck Jane. Ungawa!" He had recalled that Tarzan said that a lot. He never was quite sure what it meant.

Christy giggled. It was a bit silly, but this wasn't much sillier or weirder than her roles in "Kiss My Asp" or "Harlequin Affair." She reached down to grasp Michael's cock, softly stroking it as she asked, "How would Tarzan like Jane?"

Well, that was always a very generous offer on the part of a lady. He would in fact prefer Christy riding him like a cowgirl so that he could admire those boobs filling out so well as they hung from her body, swinging and wriggling in the air. However, perhaps he should go instead for the missionary position, as it would seem easier to be able to constrain himself. In fact, in the cowgirl position Christy would be largely in control of the action. That might in fact be most appropriate for a MILF. The elders should be the ones in charge. But, his concern should be on winning the challenge, not the pleasure of the challenge.

Still, when a lady is deftly stroking your cock, you don't always make the best decisions. And, how often does one get to have a porn star ride your dick. He said softly, "Tarzan want Jane on top." It was perhaps a risky move, but it was one he felt was worth taking.

Christy turned and walked to the bed, pulling Michael along by the cock behind her.

Melissa was asked during the post-game interviews if she somehow sensed that doggy style was Ron's favorite position. A true MILF should be able to sense the particular needs and desires of a young man. But, Melissa didn't claim any such credit. She just felt that she needed to be in the position one would not expect from Laura Ingalls, even if she was now a MILF. Plus she just felt that doggy was most appropriate for an ape man, although she didn't really know the preferred position of apes.

Whatever the reason, the position worked. With a big grin and a stiff dick Ron stepped up to his MILF, his cock lifting his loin cloth totally out of the way. Melissa did have a really, really nice butt and this position was so wonderful in providing a woman's bottom with such full tight clarity, giving it such a bounteous roundness. One so much wanted to mount it and stake full claim to it.

Michael was laying back on the bed, holding his dick at the base to help position it so that it was sticking straight up, providing a very straightforward stake upon which Christy could impale her soft womanly cunt.

Christy did like to ride on top. She very much enjoyed sex, as did pretty much all of her friends in the business. You can't be doing it for so many years and not enjoy it. She did wonder at times if she wasn't a normal woman. Normal women didn't enjoy sex as much as she did. They certainly didn't do it as much, and they even seemed to look down upon her for having sex for a living. Sometimes she just didn't understand it. What is more basically pleasurable than sex? Why not enjoy it. And, even better, make a living doing it! Well, perhaps it was all now changing as a porn star makes it to prime time television, mounting a young man's stiff hard cock. She had finally arrived. She slid down onto the young man's pole. For a moment she wondered how many this now made. She stopped counting so many years ago, but it was a definitely a joyous first in so many ways.

The clock for Michael began to tick.

Melissa was feeling rather lewd, if not obscene. In real life she was not often in this position. It was such a shameless way to present yourself. Of course, she wasn't presenting herself. She was presenting her cunnie, which is what made it so scurrilous. Plus, she knew that her anus must also be rather openly displayed. Gracious, what if Ron got the wrong idea and tried to do it to her there? She most certainly would have to go through with it. All her hard work in trying to reverse her typecasting could be entirely undone if she suddenly acted all prudish and offended once he tried to do it up her butt. But, he really wouldn't do that, would he?

Ron got into position between Melissa's legs. His eyes feasted not only on her sweet cunnie pouch, peeking out so prettily between her lily white thighs, but also that wondrous little brown star, twinkling in the light that filtered through the many cracks in the makeshift hut. He was tempted, sorely tempted. But, he was liable to cum much too quickly if he did that. Still, imagine being able to fuck the adult Laura Ingalls up the butt. Even Almanzo probably never had that opportunity. Most importantly, though, Boy would not be created through a butt fuck. Ron lodged the head of his dick at the entrance to Melissa's cunt.

The clock for Ron began to tick.

Melissa covered her face with her hands. Her face was so red with embarrassment. Apparently it wasn't that easy for her to cast off her prim, virtuous persona.

Michael groaned with lustful gratification as Christy's cunt slid down his cock. She might have had quite a few up there before, but she knew how to use her muscles to very good effect. She didn't just fuck a guy. Her cunt worked, clenched, squeezed and milked a man's cock. There is definitely something to be said about being fucked by a true professional.

Michael tried to distract himself, counting seconds ticking on a clock, trying to keep track of the time. Apparently, Tarzan didn't have a watch, let alone a clock. But, the sight of Christy's jiggling jittering joggling jugs was a far greater, far more compelling distraction. And, he loved how they bounced in synchrony with her humping of his cock. It was like her breasts were dancing in harmony with his fucking.

Christy leaned forward, placing her hands on either side of Michael's head, letting her boobs bobble and bop against the young man's face, beating him into a heavenly submission.

Ron slowly pushed his cock in and out of Melissa's warm, wet, cunnie. He was surprised at how tight she was. It was perhaps a stereotype of older women to think that she wouldn't be. But, he was duly surprised, and very pleasantly so. Still, he couldn't let himself get too carried away. He fucked her quite deliberately, even reservedly.

Melissa enjoyed it. She removed her hands from her face, rested her cheek on her forearm, and smiled with gratification, relish, and contentment. It was rather nice to have a young stout stiffness pleasuring her, his muscular hands gripping her womanly cheeks. For awhile she was able to forget about the fact that her round naked butt was on camera, filming her being mounted. She even met his thrusts with her own subtle pumping and grinding.

Michael had to reach up and grab Christy's breasts. He just couldn't ignore them, particularly as they kept slapping his face, albeit not in any unpleasant way. Not at all. It was just that his hands, his fingers, wanted to feel them as well. And, once he took hold of them there was no way he was going to let them go. They felt so full, soft, and squishy. He felt like a boy again, feeling his first boobs. Or, alternatively, a porn star, in his first big movie with Christy Canyon. Perhaps the first one in years to actually give her an orgasm. Well, that might be pushing it too far, but he most certainly was in a "movie" with her.

Christy so much enjoyed having sex with amateurs. They were always so enthusiastic, eager, and exuberant, even grateful and appreciative. She increased the rate of her thrusts and humps. "Squeeze my breasts, Michael," she gasped, "milk this MILF like a good little boy."

Ron increased the rate of his thrusting, leaning down over Melissa to reach around and grab hold of her hanging breasts. He so much enjoyed feeling, holding, and squeezing a woman's breasts when they were so full as they hung from her body. Plus, it was like he was riding a bronco, holding on to her teats as he humped her bucking cunt.

Melissa was now reacting instinctively, ignoring her role as a contestant on the television show. She was just responding naturally to the boy's thrusting, pumping dick, wanting to obtain as much satisfaction, as much pleasure, as she was undoubtably providing him. "Fuck me, Ronnie, fuck me hard, fuck me like I deserve it!"

Christy fell over onto Michael, engulfing his face into her breasts, smothering him with her bountiful boobs, and then humped and pumped even harder on his dick, clutching and squeezing his stiff dick with her cunt. If a lady didn't want to look like a whore she certainly wouldn't want to look like Christy, burying the boy's face within her boobs while her pelvis pumped his cock like some primitive inflamed carnal beast.

Michael groaned with passionate bliss. He had never experienced such a wonderful suffocation. He basked in the intoxicating joy of wriggling his face within such wondrous fleshy breasts and as he found a nice stiff nipple upon which to suckle his dick suddenly twitched and jerked within Christy's cunt.

Had it been five minutes yet? He wasn't sure. He didn't think so. But right now that really didn't matter. His reward was the more fundamental one of being a man: the pure euphoria of his orgasm, coursing through his body in primitive waves of intense, base ecstacy. "Mmmmmm," he groaned, his eyes half closing, his lips sucking on her teat, his dick continue to gush its seed.

"That's my boy," cooed Christy, feeling the young man's cock twitch and spurt within her cunt. "That's my Tarzan. Give me Boy you big strong ape man."

Ron was fucking Melissa almost as hard as Christy had been fucking Michael.

Melissa knew that some of her fans would not approve of her getting fucked in such an obscene manner, and on national television no less. But, such delicacies of manner and decorum were not her highest priority right now. What was immediately on her mind was that which was driving in and out of her cunt. Ron's dick was her only real concern and interest at this point, and she was devoting her mind and body to its full consideration.

It just felt so fucking good. She had not been fucked this hard in so long. Perhaps her typecasting was not entirely inaccurate. She arched her back more and thrust her butt up higher, wanting Ron to get in as deep and as far as possible. She wanted to feel every fucking inch of that young masculine dick.

It was a nice MILF fantasy: bringing to a pretty but lonely older woman the arousal and satisfaction she had not felt in many years. And for Ron it was wonderfully vividly real. He smiled with pride and satisfaction. What is better for a young man than to experience himself as a true man, a man who provides pleasure to an experienced woman. Ron knew his mother would be so proud of her boy. He squeezed those luscious full hanging breasts with his right hand, reached back to pinch her clit with his left, and drove his dick deep down inside.

Melissa wagged her bottom around and around. She knew it would look good, and feel good. "You fuck me so good, Ronnie," she gasped, and reached back between her thighs to grasp and squeeze the young man's balls.

Ron groaned with a deep lust at the feel of Melissa's feminine fingers clutching his nuts, and squeezing forth his sperm. "Miss Gilbert," he gasped in passion as he felt the orgasm overwhelm his body and mind, and he fell down fully onto her back, milking her boobs as she milked his nuts, gushing forth globs of gism deep down into her cunt.

He continued to fuck Melissa as he was unleashing his torrents of spunk. So much of the cum was being forced out of her by the plunging dick, onto her thighs, and down her legs, providing a strong visual documentation that he had indeed ejaculated.

"Ronnie," Melissa sighed with rapt satisfaction.

Bob Saget's face appeared on the screen, announcing that the winner of the inaugural Survivor: Celebrity MILF Island was Ronald Theale, and Christy Canyon.

Melissa had lost, but perhaps she had also won, as her exposure led to a considerable number of movie offers that allowed her to broaden her film persona. And, Christy Canyon not only won $100,000 for her favorite charity (the legal defense fund for actors and actresses within the adult film business), she also experienced a rebirth of her movie career. Her first revival film co-starred Jack, a gesture well appreciated by her fans.

But, the biggest winner of all was Fox Broadcasting Company who had, once again, paved new ground in television entertainment.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you liked it! Please be sure to take the time to vote, and I am certainly open to suggestions for sequels.