Survivor: Celebrity MILF Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the day of the second challenge finally arrived (presented on the fourth episode of the show) the boys were taken to a very lush coconut grove. They couldn't be sure but they felt they could perceive the presence of nipples on some of the coconuts high up in the palm trees. Ron wondered out loud if perhaps some of the crew glue little pieces of twigs on many of them.

The ground was also littered with coconuts, and the boys were led around them to four soft single bed mattresses and pillows. They were normal mattresses and pillows, with the exception that they were made of very nice tropical, floral silk (including even the mattress covering) and they were even heavily scented with floral perfume and covered with petals of tropical flowers. The boys were each asked to pick out one to stand next to.

Once they had made their selection the celebrity MILFs were called in. The ladies were carrying before them a tray, upon which was placed a few coconuts, a machete, and an empty pina colada glass.

And, the ladies were topless. The producers knew that the television audience would be sorely disappointed in never having seen the celebrities act as topless waitresses, plus their breasts, not surprisingly, were an integral component of this day's challenge.

The young men instantly developed erections as the four pairs of wiggly breasts, along with the women who wore them, made their way through the coconuts to take a position in front of each of them.

The boys had not seen such wonderful breasts before. Well, of course, they probably had, but certainly not ones on real celebrities, not a pack of live ones at least, all in one place. And, besides, breasts were by now so much on their minds, their consciousness. Their wiggling, bobbling, and jiggling as they slowly made their way to them was driving their balls nuts.

Meg Ryan's might be the smallest but that hardly made them the least attractive. They were so lovingly round and even still rather perky. Their relative smallness perhaps helped with their firmness, but it wasn't like they were really terribly small. They were definitely a handful, and would be a very delightful handful indeed. Meg's nipples also stood up so well on her precious bubbies. They really appeared to be quite large (see Meg Ryan "In the Cut" and "The Doors" to see for yourself). Plus, she carried them so well, so proudly thrusting them out, all the time having that so very cute, dimpled smile and sparkling eyes, like she was just giggling inside.

Dolly's, of course, attracted the most attention and interest. This episode of MILF Island alone drew the largest viewing audience in years once it became known that Dolly's breasts would be revealed. So many persons had been wanting to see them for so many years. Fox had paid Dolly a tremendous amount of money to let them be the ones to first broadcast them. It was a handsome fee, to be sure, but she had always been so impressed by the "fair and balanced" reporting of Fox News that she wanted to do something in return (she got paid considerably more for the photo shoot with Playboy that followed the television series).

In any case, they were indeed a sight to behold. They were just so humongous, and despite being fake they did their fair share of wiggling and bobbling. It was not so much the internal jiggles, waves, and ripples that one saw with natural breasts. They did tend to move more as a whole, but that also provided them with their own very unique appeal. They were just so colossal, mountainous, titanic. They were true wonders to behold.

Michael so hoped that Dolly would come to a stop in front of him. After experiencing the brief embrace of her breasts against his cock during the challenge of the Floral Lagoon he would love to have a more sustained experience, assuming that's what was about to happen.

Jack was, of course, staring hungrily at Christy's breasts. If he touched his cock right now he would quite likely explode. Perhaps the challenge would be to see who came most quickly at the sight of the celebrities' breasts, as the last one had also been a race. He could perhaps win the challenge right now in a proactive strike. But, most likely that would simply be ruled as a premature ejaculation, warranting expulsion. So, he held back. His eyes though were fixed on those lusciously hanging fleshy bags of pure womanly wonder. They just shook and wiggled with such titty titillation.

The breasts of Melissa Gilbert, of course, had their own fans. Many a young man who had watched that show while growing up would be right now jerking off in front of the television as he watched the adult Melissa Gilbert strut her stuff, and it was quite the stuff indeed. She had grown into a very full and bountiful woman. Her breasts were in fact quite comparable to Christy's, perhaps not quite as big but somewhat more firmly shaped. One might wonder if they were in fact enhanced or altered. Certainly not as completely or obviously as Dolly's, but perhaps a bit to help them maintain their very impressive shape. In any case, it did make one want to see a sequel to Little House when Laura was a 40 year old woman. She was even hotter than her character's mother, Catherine (who also had rather large breasts).

Christy took her position in front of Jack, and he was as ecstatic as his dick was hard.

"Jack, we're paired up again. How wonderful," Christy greeted him with glee. She tilted her head flirtatiously and lightly waved her breasts at him. Her flesh rolled and trembled like large booby water balloons.

Jack just smiled. He was speechless.

She asked, "Do you like them?"

He just nodded his head.

Dolly was in front of Ron, Melissa in front of Griffin, and Meg Ryan in front of Michael.

Michael was disappointed, having so much wanted to be paired with Dolly. He supposed he shouldn't be. Meg Ryan had helped Griffin win the last challenge, and not too many young men would actually be disappointed for Meg Ryan to be standing in front of them with her boobs out. Plus the memory of Griffin shooting his load onto those pursed lips was quite an image. No, he realized he really shouldn't be disappointed at all. He smiled as he gazed upon the movie star's breasts.

Meg felt her face flush. She could see in the young man's eyes that he was recalling Griffin's money shot. Her argent sure as heck better be right about the benefits of participating in this program!

Once all the ladies were in position, Bob explained the rules. "Integral to survival on any tropical island is coconut milk, called santan in Malaysia. Coconut milk is considered very healthful in Ayurved, an alternative medicine that remains very influential in parts of South Asia. The task of this challenge will be to break open the coconuts provided to you by your respective partner. She will hold the glass for you, as well as hand you fresh coconuts. Once the glass is filled with milk to the line drawn around it (which was in the most narrow part of the hour-shaped glass) you will pour the milk onto the lady's breasts to provide helpful lubrication for your...penis" [it seemed more natural to say "cock" but, after all, this was television] "which you will place within your partner's bountiful warmth until you release from your much smaller nuts the cream she will need for her own survival."

Bob paused for awhile to let the task sink in. Meg and Dolly found their faces getting a bit red. They had been fully informed what they would be getting into when they agreed to be a celebrity MILF contestant, but the reality of it was about to sink in.

Jack was now sure that the winner would be the man who came first fucking the woman between her breasts. He would most assuredly be the first to cum, although he might not in fact be the first to fill up the glass. In any case, he was going to be able to fuck Christy's breasts. This was his dream coming to reality. It was so sweet.

"Oh yes," Bob added. "There is also a bit of a twist." He paused for dramatic effect.

Jack looked nervously over at Saget. Maybe they were only going to be able to beat off onto the women's breasts? No, no, that can't be it. Why then the coconut milk lubrication?

"The first person to fill up his glass will get to select his partner for the milking of his penis. The second one to fill up his glass will have the second choice, and so on down the line."

Meg Ryan rolled her eyes, figuring that she would most likely be the last one chosen. Well, at least it wouldn't be as bad as losing out to Helen Hunt for the role of Carol in "As Good as it Gets." She had so much wanted that role.

Jack vowed to be the first to fill the glass, held for him by Christy. If ever he had an incentive this was it: Christy Canyon's voluminous breasts filling his eyes as he poured out the milk from the coconuts.

The guys took the machete from the tray. The ladies laid the trays down on the ground and removed the glass. They set one of the coconuts at the feet of each young man and stepped back a couple of feet to give them room. They held the glasses out for the boys to fill.

The boys' eyes carefully followed the movement of the ladies, or at least how their breasts moved as they got into position. Jack particularly enjoyed it when Christy leaned over to put down the tray, as her breasts filled up like true udders. It would be so nice to mount this woman from behind, holding onto and squeezing those luscious bags of milk. He wondered if that would be a future challenge.

When the girls indicated they were ready Bob gave the signal to start and the boys immediately and savagely slashed into their coconuts.

Cutting open a coconut is actually not that easy, and much harder when you don't know what you're doing. Most of the guys took the most obvious route of trying to cut the coconut right down the middle, as one would split a log with an axe. Even beyond the point that this was perhaps not the best approach it was also rather dangerous looking, as the guys quickly appreciated. One really didn't want to slash and chop indiscriminately or carelessly, with one's erection in such close proximity.

The ladies' eyes widened with concern at the sight of the boys acting so recklessly with the sharp machetes.

Jack was the most foolhardy but also the most successful, in that he was the first to crack one open, but in his frantic effort all of the milk was spilled out onto the ground. Saget eventually informed the young men of the soft eyes of a coconut and the tactic of slicing just one section off rather than trying to split it in half.

The guys eventually got the hang of it, albeit by the time they were done filling the glasses Griffin and Michael had lost their erections. Jack and Ron, however, had continued to be inspired by their partners' breasts. Ron was in fact so "inspired" (actually distracted) that he was the last one to fill his lady's glass.

"Why thank-you," Dolly gleefully said as Ron finally completed the task. She held the glass of coconut milk to her breasts. "Would you like a sip? You like mighty thirsty."

Ron now really wanted to be paired with Dolly, but he knew there was little chance of that, having come in last.

Bob Saget explained that the original natives of this island wore little to no clothes, not terribly different from these college students. He wondered out loud what they did when they obtained erections. Did they display them so openly as Ron and Jack when they worked alongside their wives?

Jack having been the first to fill a glass immediately chose Christy, who smiled in appreciation, grasping hold of her breasts, holding them up, and giving him a flirtatious wink as she bobbled them with her hands like she was juggling water balloons.

Saget suggested, "I rather think a man could drown in those, if he had an inkling to do so."

Jack smiled, his dick twitching with heated anticipation.

Griffin came in second, and naturally chose Dolly. She did seem like the obvious choice for a titty fuck.

Melissa frowned. She wasn't real upset, as Dolly was an obvious choice for Griffin, but she did feel a little rejected, standing right there in front of the young man with her own breasts in full view, yet he wound up choosing someone else. It was just like that episode on Little House when a guy she liked chose someone else to play on his team. Perhaps though she could make Griffin live to regret his selection of Dolly.

Michael chose Meg Ryan. Melissa might have been the more obvious choice, having so much larger breasts than Meg, but he felt Meg had the better competitive spirit, having won the last challenge and, perhaps most importantly, it would be so cool to tell his friends that he titty fucked the movie star! He wasn't so sure that they would be as impressed with titty fucking Melissa Gilbert. What movies has she been in lately anyway. Plus, as he was cutting open the coconuts he had grown to truly appreciate this actress' boobies, along with her cheery encouragement. What young man could not help be inspired by a topless Meg Ryan encouraging you along, particularly after having seen her take a big wad right on her lips.

That left Ron with Melissa. He considered it to be amazing bad luck. He just missed the opportunity to titty fuck Meg Ryan. He was so disappointed. But, he could understand Michael choosing Meg Ryan over Melissa. He certainly would have.

Melissa was even more disappointed than Ron. Not only had she been rejected by Griffin but even the little titties of Meg Ryan were preferred over hers. And, she could see the disappointment in Ron's eyes. Imagine taking your blouse and brassiere off for a group of young men, only to discover that none of them apparently were interested. She would admit that they had lost a bit of their shape but they were as large as Christy's and even firmer than hers. Plus, she was a television star! Could this be yet another cost of her childhood acting career? She drew upon all of her inner strength to smile confidently as she strolled over to Ron's bed, her breasts swinging and swaying with each step. "Now, don't you worry, Ron. I think we can win this thing." She thrust out her chest and gave her large jutting breasts a little wiggle. "I'll stack these mamas up against any of the others within this sorry bunch of MILF jugs."

The other women laughed at her trash talking. It was quite a shock coming from the mouth of Melissa Gilbert.

The ladies handed the glasses of coconut milk to their partners and got down onto the beds. They were really quite comfortable, and sensual, being so silky, scented, and covered with petals.

Bob instructed the boys to get into position, kneeling over the ladies' bountiful treasure chests (well, at least three of them were bountiful), and placing their dicks in between their partners' breasts. In the process, all erections quickly returned.

The ladies, in turn, wrapped their breasts around the boys' cocks. Meg's might be relatively smaller than the others but there was still plenty there to offer a nice warm bun for Michael's stiff hot meat.

"Alright then, " Saget instructed, seeing that everyone was in position. "Now, pour on the coconut milk."

The boys did so.

The ladies enjoyed it, as it smelled so nice and fresh. One can always catch the scent of heated coconut oil on the beach. Plus, the milk was quite warm.

The boys waited for the signal to start. Jack smiled, knowing that he wouldn't last more than a few seconds.

"Oh yes. I almost forgot," Saget added. "There is another twist to this challenge...." Once again, that pause, with a smile at the power he had over these contestants. He could see the young men's cocks twitching and jerking like anxious and expectant thoroughbreds within the starting gate of a stakes race, which this was, sort of.

"The winner of this challenge will be the young man who cums last. The one who cums first will be the one 'voted' off the island. To make sure that the race will not be fixed the celebrity winner will be the one whose partner cums first, and the celebrity who will be, regretfully, leaving the island will be the one whose partner cums last. Plus, if any contestant fails to keep thrusting he will be immediately expelled."

It took a bit to process that. But once it was understood it did all make good sense, although Jack's heart naturally sank. He had gone from what he felt would be a sure-fire winner to one who would most likely lose. How could he possibly last within the wet, warm, slippery soft canyons of Christy Canyon. No man could survive that journey, and certainly not one who had been tortured by erections and dreams for days.

The starting light came on and the guys started thrusting their dicks in and out of the ladies' breasts, but not with the intense vigor they had been originally intending. On the other hand, the ladies did their best to make up for it, squeezing and wriggling their boobs against and around the young men's cocks.

Jack tried to think about something else; something other than the fact that his dick was sliding in and out of the big soft slick boobs of a beautiful porn star, who whispered to him, "Oh Jack, please, please give me a big thick sloppy load. I just so much enjoy the fresh cum of a young virile man."

Baseball, basketball, diarrhea, hemorrhoids. He tried to think of something else, anything else.

But, he made the fatal mistake of looking into Christy's sultry brown eyes. He softly exclaimed "Fuck," and gushed a large glob of cum deep within the valley of Christy's boobs.

"Oh, Jack, how wonderful," Christy sighed and opened her breasts up so Saget, the viewing audience, and she could see the young man releasing his load, and being voted off the island.

Jack did unleash quite a load, not surprisingly, given how much pressure and volume had been building up the last few days. He just kept squirting, firing, and spewing globs and ropes of cum, most of which splashed onto Christy's face.

Perhaps it was intentional to spray his sloppy stuff all over Christy's face. Perhaps it was an expression of his disappointment, even anger, at now being expelled from the island. But, he was not in fact feeling any anger or disappointment, at least at the moment. His mind and body were flooded instead with a sense of relief, and bliss. Orgasms do have a way of overwhelming all other sensations, feelings, and thoughts. Perhaps he would feel some disappointment when it was all done. But not right now. Right now he was enjoying the sight and sensation of unleashing what was perhaps his most vigorous and violent ejaculation of his life, and all on national television. If any future girlfriend wanted to see what it would be like to have Jack Gibbons cum on her face, she was getting a good eyeful right now.

As was Christy but, of course, she didn't mind. It wasn't like it was the first time that a man had cum on her face. She giggled and squealed with joy as the jets and splats continued to rain down upon her. She even managed to keep the eye open that was the recipient of an eyeful. One could readily tell that this woman was a professional, a truly skilled and adept MILF.

Once Jack came the other three boys could relax and allow themselves to more fully enjoy the experience. After all, it was quite an opportunity for each of them. It wasn't every day that one gets to titty fuck a movie star, or a country western star, or a star of television. The worst consequence of cumming, being voted off the island, was no longer in play. All that remained was trying to win the $15,000. Perhaps titty fucking a celebrity was worth that much money, or at least worth not winning it.

Griffin had already won $10,000, and his dick was within the big globes of Dolly Parton. He could perhaps afford allowing himself this little moment of self-indulgence. After all, it's not too many times in one's lifetime that one will be able to bury one's dick in the big round bubbies of Dolly Parton. Their exposure on national television was itself big news; imagine being the guy who gets to fuck them. Griffin would have a lot of interviews scheduled after the show was broadcast, even if he was not the ultimate winner.