Susan's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Susan worried all the way home about what was expected of her tomorrow afternoon. During supper, Jay could tell Susan was bothered by something and decided to press the issue. "You look a little worried dear?" he asked in a tone, which told her that he was there for her. "Whatever it is, I am sure I can help." He reassured her by reaching out to hold her hand in his.

Susan fretted about the upcoming rendezvous and now she didn't know how to tell Jay without upsetting him. The guilt and shame of it all filled her head and being unfaithful was the last thing she ever intended. How on earth would she ever explain that an exchange student was blackmailing her? He had forced her to have sex with him and his friends already and now had further plans to humiliate her.

How would she explain that she had deliberately planned a rendezvous with a young female student over at Kaz's apartment? Jay would surely be upset that she delivered an innocent young girl into the den of sexual deviates. If Susan only knew what she was getting into, she would surely have stopped the madness by now.

"You know that boy I was telling you about?" she asked Jay being afraid to look at him. "Well, he wants me to bring a girl... a girl from one of my classes to his place. Oh gawd Jay... I'm sure he wants to have sex with her!" she blurted out with her voice shaking like crazy. Suddenly she thought of using her womanly attributes that seemed to work on any man. She sobbed with real tears running down her rosy cheeks. "Jay... Oh gawd Jay... he's making me bring this girl to his place tomorrow... Gawd, I just don't know how to stop him."

She looked up into her husband's trusting eyes knowing an outright lie was out of the question. By telling sort of the truth, Susan hoped her immoral actions would be forgiven.

Jay was instantly aroused and enthusiastic about what his wife had just confessed to him. He knew this was a perfect opportunity to have Susan be with another man. Trying to sound hesitant and not too eager, Jay did his best to keep his voice on an even keel. "Who is this girl... how are you suppose to get her to his place?"

Susan sensed Jay was suddenly blinded by the lust he felt for his fantasy and she reasoned he would believe anything she told him. "I am suppose to tell her that he wants to meet different American girls... and get to know what they are like," she told him. "He wants me to bring her over to his place at 4 o'clock tomorrow afternoon... but I really don't think I should do that," Susan said. It wasn't a complete lie and that made her feel slightly better.

"So who is she and what does she look like?" Jay asked waiting on the edge of his seat.

Susan tried to describe Sammi, as best she could. "Her name is Sammi Fulton and she is a sophomore in one of my physics classes," she said. "She is quite tall, probably about 5'10" with long, blonde hair. All the boys ogle her gorgeous figure... and she has big breasts... and real shapely hips. In fact most the guys call her an Amazon model... she's one of the sexiest girls in class, that's for sure," Susan said and couldn't believe how graphic she was in describing another woman.

Jay couldn't be happier. This Sammi sounded like a stunning girl who any man would want to fuck. Having his wife watch this girl get screwed by some young student, then hearing all about it afterwards, was certain to cause a blown circuit in his brain.

"I think you should do it honey," Jay told her. He kept reassuring his wife and telling her how she shouldn't worry about it, as in all probability nothing too serious would happen. "They will probably just get to know each other and you will be doing the boy a real favor," he grasped for things to say that would reassure her. Then he hit her with a bombshell when he asked, "Do you think he will want to have sex with you?"

Susan didn't know what to say so she was silent for a few seconds. "I can tell by his hints... and the things he says that he would if I let him," she confessed to Jay shifting her eyes from his with shame.

Jay's cock was throbbing and he couldn't hold his hips still. What his wife had said fueled his already aroused mind. "I want you to go... if he asks you to have sex with him, I want you to do it," he eagerly told her. "This is the perfect opportunity to do something like this... I don't mind not being there to watch," he said. "All I want you to promise... is to give me all the sordid details once you get home," he asked holding her hands tenderly in his. "Just promise to tell me everything... and I promise not to hold anything against you."

Jay leaned forward and kissed Susan making her realize the affection he felt for her. "I really don't know if I can do it," she lied again but he kept insisting, which alleviated some of the anguish in her mind. Then she said with as much reluctance as she could muster, "Okay... I will try... but?"

She looked at her husband wondering if she was making the right decision? "But what if he does want to have sex with me?" she asked, as she just couldn't believe Jay was allowing it to happen. "I am a little afraid to go to his apartment after the last time..." Susan whispered suddenly realizing she had made a mistake. "I mean... he has said so many erotic things to me... and said how he wants to get into my pants."

Susan's whole body shivered knowing it was getting harder and harder to lie. It seemed like every revelation got trickier. She kept telling Jay new things indicating she had already been unfaithful or had neglected to tell him everything that happened between her young student and herself.

"Has he ever said that he wanted to fuck you?" Jay asked with added excitement. He was looking directly into her eyes and she knew that a lie would not work here.

"Yes... he has said those vulgar words to me many times... but I have tried to ignore them," she said and the truth gave her a welcomed feeling.

"Well just go to his place and let things happen. If he tries to get into your pants... please let him. Just confide in me when you get home," Jay told her hoping that she would cooperate. Susan could only think about how the meeting was already set up and that she would most likely be faced with a sexual encounter of some sort.

For the second night in a row, the couple had mad, passionate sex, which lasted into the early hours. Jay was overly worked up and aroused from what had transpired earlier and Susan felt very relieved that things seemed to be working out for the better.

They both fell into the normal routine in the morning. Just before they each went their separate ways to work, Jay spoke. "If you aren't home after work, I'll know you went to his place. Don't worry about how late you get home... I'll be okay with it," Jay did his best to reassure her once again. "Please, just have a good time and I'll be waiting to hear all about it when you get home," he said.

Jay's kind words did make her feel good. Strangely Susan realized the difference between husbands and wives. Men were so willing for their faithful wife to have sex with a stranger, as long as she told him all about it. Most women would never tell their spouse about their secret, erotic feelings or their adulterous affairs. They believed their most intimate feelings should not be talked about.

***

Susan drove to work with a peaceful feeling from what Jay had told her but she still had uncertainty about the afternoon get-together. Something just didn't seem right about asking Sammi to join her at Kaz's. Sammi had accepted her invitation real fast almost like she was prepared for it. Susan wasn't sure if Sammi even knew Kaz and she wondered why the young woman would volunteer to go with her to a stranger's place? It troubled her until she reached the college but was soon forgotten once classes started.

The day went smoothly and before she realized it, it was the last class of the day. Sammi had been in her previous class and she had stopped for some fresh, light chatting during the break after her class. She seemed like a real pleasant, friendly girl and Susan did feel like she could trust the young woman.

Unknown to Susan, Sammi was just setting the stage for future developments, as she dreamed of being intimate with her lovely teacher. Sammi had masturbated so many times last night that she was afraid she wouldn't have anything left for this afternoon. Seeing her teacher in class eliminated that fear. Her loins felt overpowering lust surge through them and she was excited about being with her teacher. Susan's sexy body renewed the flames of desire in Sammi once again and her heart and breathing quickened during the short break between classes. She had a hard time holding her tongue still, as she could feel it thrusting and plunging into Susan's hot, steamy pussy.

Sammi left for her last class dreaming about the well-planned phone call she received last night. It was from her onetime intimate girlfriend who she still considered a dear acquaintance. Her and Julie were lovers for a good portion of her first semester at college her freshman year. Although Julie was two or three years older than Sammi, a person wouldn't know that because of her diminutive stature.

A little shiver of anticipation shot through Sammi thinking of what her affair was like with Julie. She had to admit that Julie was one hot woman who she still adored. That was some time ago but Sammi often longed to see the little spitfire again.

Sammi was grateful for Julie telling her that Susan was truly infatuated with her sexy body. When she heard Julie explain how her teacher desperately wanted to taste lesbian sex for the first time, it destroyed Sammi's ability to think straight. It was overly exciting to find out that her most adorable teacher was very interested in her.

Julie explained to her old girlfriend that Susan was extremely shy and uncertain, but not to worry about any hesitation on Susan's part. She lied to Sammi about being best friends with Susan and knowing her probably better than anyone. The young student was easily deceived because of her highly aroused state of mind.

'Heck,' Julie thought, 'a little fib never hurt anyone.' She was thoroughly going to enjoy watching two sexy women in lesbian lust. Julie had made the devious phone call when Kaz came over to visit her and Ron. They schemed about the upcoming rendezvous but needed to make a few more arrangements. Kaz had no trouble convincing Julie to phone Miss Hotpants to set the stage for the meeting with her teacher. The thought of ravaging Susan's sexy body again was a never-ending turn-on for Julie.

After the phone call, Julie told Ron and Kaz everything. She explained how the young woman was only too happy to oblige and how the anticipation of having Susan for a lover was driving her mind crazy. "She actually reassured me that she didn't mind if you two watch... and... and she didn't object when I told her that Ivan and Vanya would also be there."

Julie huddled with her husband and Kaz discussing the party and making all the arrangements. "I laughed when she bragged about turning our little miss perfect into a willing lesbo after she was done licking her cunt. Fuck, if you only knew!" Suddenly Julie had no doubts about Sammi's boast thinking about how it took every ounce of her willpower to stay out of the woman's clutches. The lesbian affair with the young student was truly enjoyable and Julie went on to tell the two men about it.

Ron was utterly thrilled to hear that his wife had an illicit affair with another female student. It was one of Ron's lifelong fantasies to watch Julie having sex with other women and now it was about to happen for a second time. Watching Julie in the backseat with Susan was the most fantastic experience but suddenly he heard that his wife experienced a real lesbian lover before they got married. The fact did not bother him at all and he looked forward to seeing what this Sammi actually looked like in action.

Julie shivered with the thought that one or two more love sessions with Sammi and she too would have been her slave, her lesbian worshiper. She found leaving the young student was like kicking a cigarette habit. Every now and then she got a craving for Sammi's expert mouth but she managed to refrain from seeing her. All of a sudden Julie got a vision of Sammi wearing her strap-on and how the young woman used it to turn Julie into her submissive sex slave the few weeks they were lovers.

Julie had trouble sitting still while telling the men about the phone conversation. She was enthusiastic about what they would think once the party started with the young student turning her innocent teacher into a slave. "You guys haven't seen anything until you see Sammi... she's more than willing to put on a show for you, as long as she can have Susan afterwards. When you see this Amazon lick pussy... Ron you won't stop cumming for a week."

The three planners worked each other up to a frenzy with dirty, erotic talk during the time Kaz was visiting. Each fantasized about the upcoming party realizing it was going to be a truly fantastic tryst.

***

Susan's heart began to beat a little faster, as the time drew closer to 3 o'clock. There were a few giggles when the final bell sounded and she almost jumped out of her skin. Feeling embarrassed, she must have turned every shade of red possible.

She fumbled with her books and lessons just managing to get them put away when Sammi came to the door. Looking up and seeing her young student stand in the doorway made Susan feel tiny and insignificant, as she was such a tall woman. Sammi smiled and motioned to Susan indicating it was time to go. Susan had to look away from her eyes because they made her feel overpowered when she stared into them.

Moving towards where she was standing, Susan felt like a little schoolgirl. She joined her young student and timidly followed Sammi when she turned to leave. Watching her from behind gave her goose bumps, as Sammi truly had the perfect body. So tall and yet her breasts and hips were the right size to be sexually attractive to almost anyone. After a few seconds, Susan had to divert her eyes from the rounded butt. It swayed when she walked and Susan felt ashamed for looking at another woman's behind. Susan actually felt jealous, as she didn't think her ass was nearly so well formed or shapely.

They would take Susan's car. It was more convenient and it gave Sammi time to admire her gorgeous teacher. Neither said a word until they were in the car. Then Sammi remarked to Susan on how beautiful she looked and that her suit made her look remarkably sexy. Nobody had ever told Susan that she looked sexy in her conservative attire and she blushed hearing the compliment from her young student.

She quickly changed the subject and asked Sammi where she was from. Then they talked about the high school she had attended and things that happened during her first semester. The small talk passed the time until they arrived at Kaz's and all got quiet once Susan parked the car.

They got out of the car when suddenly Sammi got very confident and sure of herself. Like a husband, she went around the car and took Susan by the arm leading her to the quaint house. Susan was taken back by the bold move but after an initial attempt to remove her elbow from Sammi's powerful grip, she allowed the girl to escort her to the door.

The door opened before either one had time to ring the bell. Kaz greeted them and he quickly ushered them into the living room. Like long, time lovers, the young, bold student held Susan's arm all the way into the room. A brightly lit area on the far side of the room startled Susan and she wondered why lights flooded the vicinity of the sofa.

There were no other lights other than the spotlights and shadows were cast everywhere but around the sofa. Unknown to Susan, Sammi already knew the script and they were the night's entertainment, thus the lighted stage.

Susan felt Sammi's urgency when she guided her across the room to the highlighted couch. She looked franticly around in an attempt to find help. In the shadows, Susan noticed Ron and Julie on a second level landing and Ivan and Vanya sitting in the higher level's dining area. Desperately she looked for Kaz but he was hidden in the deep shadows.

Sammi ushered her slave into the dungeon and with a show of superior strength, forced Susan onto the plush sofa cushions. Looking up to see Sammi standing over her, Susan felt quite tiny compared to the much bigger woman. The powerful lights accented her body, which had a glow around it, and Susan became aware of utter hopelessness.

Susan was sitting sort of slouched on the sofa with a most bewildered look. All of a sudden Sammi stepped up to her legs and she forced her knees between Susan's tightly closed legs. Sammi spread Susan's knees apart and she suddenly knelt down putting her face right in front of the scared teacher. With a most abrupt show of force, her student grabbed the front of Susan's blouse ripping it open with a swift jerk. Shock and surprised was etched on her pretty face and her student illustrated the futility of any struggle.

The teacher cringed deep into the soft padding but there was no escape from the masterful young sophomore. When Susan tried putting her arms up to guard her chest, Sammi roughly slapped them down to the sides. Then the young woman seized the flimsy bra between her strong fingers and stretched it away form Susan's chest until the clasp gave way. Again Susan tried raising her arms to hide her breasts but her hands were slapped hard to demonstrate Sammi's control.

Susan began to sob and she pleaded with her student. "No, please don't... please don't," she begged but sat absolutely docile. Sammi ignored her pleas and in a hasty movement, removed Susan's blouse and bra completely to leave her tits exposed to the world. Hungrily, Sammi eyed the small, beautiful breasts and wanted nothing more than to suck them deeply into her hot mouth. That would come later, she thought, but now she must humiliate and gain full control of her love slave.

Suddenly, Sammi let her captive close her legs. She quickly jumped up spreading her legs around Susan's torso so that she wound up sitting on the teachers' lap. Then the young woman reached for Susan's startled face and tilted it so she could stare directly into her sky, blue eyes. All the spectators were mesmerized by the fantastic demonstration, as they watched the paralyzing stare continue.

All the breathing in the room came to a screeching halt when the young woman slowly performed a most tantalizing striptease. Sammi sat in her teacher's lap and she removed her sweater and bra acting like there was music playing in the background. Their eyes locked on each other and Susan's breathing quickened when Sammi's eyes spoke to her. She remained motionless allowing the seduction to carry on delighting all the others watching the erotic show.

When Sammi's big, luscious boobs came into view, all the guys saw the flawless globes with their long, dark nipples already hardened by lust. Sammi began whispering to Susan so nobody else could hear, but it was obvious her words had a drastic affect on the timid woman in front of her.

Susan had never been hypnotized in her life but she felt that way. Her powerful young student seemed to have complete control over her mind so that Susan felt the young woman also owned her soul. When Sammi spoke, Susan felt like she was in a complete trance. "I want you to suck my breasts... lick my nipples with your hot mouth," she whispered sending a shiver through Susan's body. Somehow Sammi grabbed her small, dainty hands and she placed each palm over her big boob.

All the heated action was arousing the young student and she found it increasing harder to keep the pace slow. Sammi loved nothing more than to seduce an innocent woman especially someone she adored and cherish.