Susan's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,265 Followers

Kaz's confident smile sent a shiver of fear through Sammi's body. "Have you ever been fucked by four, hard cocks in your life... Sammi?" He asked the dire question but didn't expect an answer.

Her naked body was no match for the four, strong men. In the wink of the eye, Sammi was prone on the soft carpet. She was face down with someone shoving her panic-stricken face into the carpet making it hard for her to breathe. Three of them held her steady with her legs spread wide and Kaz settled his stocky frame between her struggling, milky thighs. Being face down, her struggles were in vain, as she couldn't kick or lash out with her arms or legs. Sammi wrestled with all her strength to get free but she was unable to stop Kaz from gaining access to her vulnerable womanhood.

All of a sudden Sammi broke down and cried hard. Her whole body shook in agony as nothing so violent or drastic had ever happened to her. She felt totally helpless when the much stronger men bound her making her a prisoner. Susan and Julie stared in shock and amazement when the men took full liberties with the sobbing young Sammi. Susan's initial reaction was to assist her student but the erotic sight got the better of her.

Sammi was stretched out on the floor like a rag doll. Vanya selected the perfect spot to hold the writhering woman, as he held her hips with his hands and body. Her arms were extended to the sides with Ivan sitting on one and Ron holding the other. Ron leaned down putting his mouth right next to Sammi's flustered face. "Slut... slut! We're all going to fuck your lezzy cunt... and fill your belly with cum. You liked raping my wife with that big... fucking... dildo... well let's see if you like the real thing, honey."

The crying got louder hitting a fevered pitch when she realized her life was over. She wanted to die when Kaz hit the mark. His cock was hard and ready. He put the flared head against the immense wetness letting her squirm trying to evade his onslaught. Then he put his hands on the struggling buttock holding her ass steady when he gave a little thrust with his hips.

Kaz was astonished by the tightness of Sammi's pussy. Pushing harder, he ultimately buried the wide head of his pecker. Sammi moaned in absolute despair. She had raped and fucked many girls but never had it happen to herself. Sammi had never felt so powerless in her entire life and she suddenly realized there was nothing in the world that would stop these four enraged men. In the past, Sammi had thought about having sex with a man but certainly not intercourse with more than one.

The three men holding Sammi decided to make her feel abused. They somehow groped her boobs managing to pull the stiff nipples out to the sides far enough to caress them to great hardness. Vanya was in his glory being able to caress and fondle Sammi's luscious ass much to her dismay.

Kaz pushed her shapely legs wider to expose more of Sammi's crotch. His eyes beamed seeing where his thick cock entered her wet opening. He had to pump his hips a few times before his pelvis felt the fuzzy cheeks of her ass. His mind could only think of how this Amazon violated his beautiful teacher and the woman he adored. He vowed to punish her. Slowly, Kaz worked his big cock in and out, which brought cries of protest with every thrust.

Susan and Julie watched in astonishment when the men forced themselves upon the helpless woman. They felt pity and sympathy for Sammi wanting to help but were unable to think of a solution. Julie reached for Susan and she hugged the teacher into her small, lithe body in a show of tenderness. They sat still watching the untamed exhibition by four sex-hungry men. Innocently, the much smaller woman reached for Susan and began massaging her overly sensitive breasts while Susan reciprocated with her newly acquired skills.

Looking to his side and into the shadows, Kaz could see Julie was suddenly an aggressor. She went down on Susan and her tongue lashed out with a vengeance. Kaz watched when Susan entwined her fingers in Julie's hair guiding her mouth to the entrance of her passion pit. He lost sight of the exact contact but it was apparent to Kaz when the tiny penis-like tongue darted into the opening. Loud slurping sounds were further evidence and Kaz sadly had to miss the heated affair.

Unable to stop the attack, Sammi shuddered with disgust when Kaz began pumping his cock in and out with a fluid motion. The young man was ready to consummate a lustful merger and his tempo increased. Sammi struggled with all her might but it was futile, as all her limbs were held tightly.

She sobbed and begged for their mercy. "Please don't... don't do this." It didn't have any affect on Kaz's inflamed mind but Sammi continued making the biggest mistake of her life. "No... no... don't fuck me, please. I've never had sex with a man before," she pleaded. "I can't get pregnant... please don't... not inside, oh please," she cried loud begging Kaz to stop.

All ears picked up at the confession and Kaz's chest pumped out. He was in the driver's seat and he rammed his swollen cock to the hilt. Kaz blasted the first male seed into the gorgeous Amazon and the virgin cried in anguish. Tears ran down her rosy cheeks when the boy filled her virgin territory and Kaz's orgasm raced through the stop sign.

Sammi's sobbing and begging continued, "No, no... please don't. No... not inside... not in my pussy. Oh God, please no." Her desperation was like adding fuel on a fire. The men ravaged her helpless body while they ignored every plea. Kaz fucked her precious pussy with all the passion bestowed in him and Sammi felt the burning lava destroy her dignity.

She whimpered feeling the erratic movement of Kaz's hips indicating he was going through an orgasm. "No, please... it hurts too much... take it out... take your cock out. I can't stand it... Oh, Kaz... don't cum inside... not inside please." Sammi moaned in agony trying every excuse she could think of but she knew it was too late.

A sick feeling swelled up from the pit of Sammi's stomach when Kaz's orgasm filled her with steamy liquid. "No, no," she muttered over and over, as his climax slowly subsided. She was defeated and the reality of the situation suddenly hit her, which rattled her body with non-stop sobs.

The marks on her white, silky flesh would be a sullen reminder of the evening. Sammi felt sick following Kaz's demeaning assault but she didn't have time to feel sorry for herself. Hands were all over her body and suddenly she found herself on her back staring up at a wild beast. Ron needed to satisfy his raging lust and he wasn't about to wait.

This time Sammi's arm were pinned above her head leaving her chest and frontal region exposed. The men worked in unison but it was Ron doing the worst damage. Sammi's eyes opened wide in horror when he sucked dark, red hickie marks on both boobs. Not satisfied with leaving welts on her luscious breasts, Ron left a red trail all the way down her midsection. Slowly, one by one he sucked little red tattoos until he reached her raised pelvis.

All of a sudden Ron's face was right in front of her. "Kaz had his fun... now it's my turn. My darling wife tells me you like being a mistress... well sweetheart... you're going to be my mistress, then Ivan's and then Vanya's. When we're done fucking your sweet cunt... my little spitfire is going to make you her slave," he whispered bringing more tears to her reddened eyes. "I can hardly wait to see what she does to you... but I can tell you honey...you'll belong to my little Julie when she's done."

Sammi was dumbfounded by Ron's boastful revelations. She didn't have time to panic or worry much about his warning, as she felt his obvious intentions. His back was severely arched and he was probing the exterior of the area between her thighs. Her legs were forced apart by Ivan and Vanya enabling Ron's cock to slither into the narrow crack until the head found the honey hole.

Suddenly Ron was a very happy man. He watched the gorgeous face contort and twist with anguish when inch-by-inch he inserted his fiery tool. When his cock was fully entrenched inside Sammi's searing cavity, Ron's stamina was sitting on quicksand. The faster he pumped his hips moving in and out of the tight pussy; the faster his stamina disappeared.

The men would all take a turn with the poor girl until Sammi was a shell of the woman that came for the rendezvous. Her dazed mind was more determined than ever to remain a lesbian but she vowed not to take advantage of another innocent girl like in the past. Being fucked by Kaz, Ron and Vanya was bad enough, but the blowjob she was forced to give Ivan was devastating.

It wasn't so much the act itself that was so demoralizing; it was the fact he was not fully aroused because of the recent session with Susan. The men helped Ivan get Sammi onto her hands and knees so she looked like a loyal dog in front of her master. Then Ivan forced her to suck and caress his filthy cock for many, many minutes before it became hard again. The dirty bugger held her head on his throbbing knob until he finished filling her mouth with that awful tasting stuff.

She was repulsed by the vile act and closed her eyes tightly so she wouldn't have to see Ivan's satisfied smile. At the same time Ivan was getting his blowjob, Vanya was ravaging her cunt for his personal enjoyment. Cum overflowed her little cavity leaking out around Vanya's hard shaft and he rode her doggie style. Sammi continued to cry the whole time and her struggles had long since ceased, as she let the men do as they pleased with her.

Sammi almost threw up when she was forced to swallow the humiliating cum from Ivan. Her stomach heaved, as the degrading lava burnt its way downward, but she managed to regain a measure of control. She loathed all four men and could hardly wait to feel the soft, silky skin of another woman, Susan or Julie.

Her sweltering body was held between Ivan and Vanya, as their climaxes slowly waned. Sammi felt much relief with the knowledge the ordeal could be over. Crudely, Ivan pumped his big cock so the last drops of cum leaked into Sammi's open mouth. Vanya held the gorgeous hips tightly in his strong hands, as she kneeled in front of him. He admired her hard, round ass and dreamed of one day making the gorgeous butt his own. The last few seconds that his hard cock was held tightly by Sammi's abused cunt was absolute heaven.

With the orgasms over, the four men reluctantly released the once powerful Sammi. Her tiny sobs continued and Sammi's whole body seemed to quiver, as she collapsed on the carpet. She curled into a ball holding her knees to her chest afraid to look around her. All had grown eerily quiet and Sammi shut her eyes thinking about a nightmare with a rapist.

Julie had taken the obedient teacher through another orgasm and it seemed that Susan's body was more alive than ever. They hugged each other, content with the stillness in the room while the four men admired Sammi's battered, sexy body, as she lay motionless on the floor.

Everyone sort of drifted off into another universe. The past few hours had been very draining to all and they relished the rest. Although most eyes were closed, their minds were still hard at work. The dreams and fantasies flourished especially in the men, as they were far from finished.

Ivan had a deep desire to be with the seductive teacher but he knew his dwindling manhood would take some time to recover. Vanya daydreamed back to the first encounter with the delectable teacher and the time he fucked her virgin ass. He realized it was not uncharted territory any more but anal sex would be just as humiliating for Susan, as before. Kaz and Ron knew the best part of the evening was yet to come, as they knew about Julie's evil plans.

***

Julie hugged Susan's exhausted body and glance over to see Sammi lying quietly all alone. It was obviously she was crying and a tiny pang of sympathy ran through Julie. Then she whispered softly to Susan and the two women silently moved over to be beside the crestfallen Sammi. This left the guys in one group and the girls in another. Kaz and the rest of the guys just looked with dreamy eyes at the three sexy women.

Ron would never be more proud of his lovely wife. She was always thinking of erotic adventures and he was always a benefactor of her evil plans. Julie caressed the two women and she realized how much alike they were. Even though Sammi made out to be strong and domineering, she was actually quite childlike and not very strong willed. Julie reasoned that Sammi would be a kitten and susceptible to any authoritarian individual after being totally dominated by the men.

A plan formed so quickly in Julie's mind that the smirk on her face turned into a devilish smile. With all the tenderness she could muster, Julie caressed and massaged the two resting women, careful not to touch any erogenous zones. She felt their maltreated bodies relax from her tender caresses now that the men were huddled across the room in the shadows.

Ron perked up with immense interest when he watched his wife reach for the big, discarded strap-on lying next to the sofa. Julie caught her husband's eye and she made a motion to simulate the dildo being on her hips. She had to mouth her words to Ron but he understood. "You guys stay away... far away. I'll show you who is the real mistress."

Ron jabbed Kaz to get his attention and he whispered so that the other guys could hear. "Check it out!" he said. Their eyes opened wide in astonishment watching Julie strap the instrument around her hips before continuing her tender caressing of the two naive women. Ron stared at his wife and he was totally blown away by her superior demeanor, as she coveted the two naked bodies.

Julie glanced across at the men giving them an evil smile. Then she leaned down kissing the saddened student who was just beginning to regain control of her shattered emotions. Sammi welcomed the show of compassion returning the kiss with an equal empathy. Julie's eagerness swiftly became apparent when she hugged the much bigger woman. "I've missed you... seeing you again... has made me realize how much I need you," she whispered giving Sammi's ear a kiss.

Kaz couldn't contain his enthusiasm. "Geez... she has that big thing strapped on. She's going to use it," he whispered the obvious. "Look at Sammi struggling to get away from her," he said watching the action attentively. Julie grabbed her adversary by the shoulders and she roughly wrestled the larger woman onto her back. Sammi was surprised by the sudden show of force and she was reluctant to fight back for fear of offending her friend.

What followed was the most tantalizing erotic show the men had ever witnessed. The small woman with her jet-black hair framing her gorgeous face knelt over the stunning Amazon looking her straight in the eyes. "Open your legs my dear slut... I'm going to fuck you just like you fucked me when we were together," she whispered. Julie's gaze was stern and steady, as she gave the explicit order.

There was a sound of a tiny whimper but everyone saw Sammi's legs spread apart. The memory of the one fateful night when she molested Julie came rushing back to her. Suddenly Sammi realized why their relationship changed after that night. She wondered if what Julie was doing was deserved punishment for taking advantage of her with the big strap-on.

Ron's eyes widened watching the adorable woman's shoulders slump in defeat. He realized that his wife was really going to rape Sammi with the woman's own dildo. His excitement and anticipation soared and the other men matched Ron's infatuation, as they all leaned towards the action trying to hear everything.

"Grab the big cock... hold it with your hand... feel what your mistress has for you," Julie's said loud enough for all to hear. Sammi was in a trancelike state and her hand reached out. Julie was sitting beside her and Sammi only had to twist her upper body to the left so she could wrap her fingers around the thick, rubber cock.

All of a sudden the young woman rolled around Sammi's leg until she was between the shapely thighs. The swift act caused the young student to let go of the black dildo bringing about a rapid response. "Did I give you permission to let go? Mistress wants you to feel the cock that is going to make you her slave." Their eyes locked and in measly seconds, Sammi obeyed. She had to sit up slightly to reach the dildo and Sammi realized any struggle would be entirely futile.

Ron could not imagine anything more stimulating. He listened carefully not wanting to miss a word his wife said. "Pull it... show mistress where you want her to put her cock," his wife whispered the order. "That's a real good slut... spread those smutty cunt lips. Oh yes... hold it there, right there... and wait for mistress to fuck you." Julie gave the orders but at the same time her body was moving. She guided her hips close to her target making the young student fret about doing it herself.

Susan was shocked by the forceful display by Julie. She layback trying to ignore what was happening mere inches away from her. Suddenly Julie saw Susan's uncertainty and she thought her husband would love watching a total conquering of the sexy women. Julie quickly improvised her plan to include Susan knowing turning both women into slaves would bring tremendous joy to the men.

"Kiss your baby," Julie whispered the command to Susan. "Kiss her on her beautiful lips... let her know how much you love her." Julie motioned to the shivering teacher indicating she demanded immediate compliance.

Susan was torn. So many things were running through her mind. Once shy and timid, now Susan seemed bolder and more aggressive but she never intended on actually kissing the young student. She looked at the sensuous young woman realizing that she had deep feelings for her. Suddenly the order was repeated and the stern, steady voice was extremely insistent. Susan was positive she was forced but somehow her body leaned forward. The pretty face came closer and closer until an electric shock grazed her lips when they closed over Sammi's.

Julie stared at the erotic scene astounded by her amazing power. She pushed Sammi backwards so that she lay flat on her back and kept a guiding hand on Susan's shoulder. Sammi had to release the dildo when she laid back but Julie grabbed the thick, rubber shaft with her right hand. She purposely slapped the raised pelvis a few times before slipping the black knob into the vast wetness between Sammi's thighs. With a swift, sudden shove, Julie rammed the monstrous cock into the once domineering young woman.

Sammi's mouth opened in utter dismay and Susan took the gesture as one of love kissing her harder. Susan felt the young student struggle hard under her and she wrapped her arms around the girl to hold her steady. Unwittingly she aided Julie in her conquest of fucking the poor girl without any compassion for Sammi's well-being.

Giving immense enjoyment to her husband and the other three men was Julie's major concern. She was fully aware of the fact that the more she degraded the student, the more satisfaction it would bring the men. One additional fixation on Julie's agenda was turning the teacher into a subservient slave. Julie vowed to prolong the session until Susan was fully aroused so the men could watch her demise. Julie's stomach quivered in anticipation of having the teacher beg loud enough for the men to hear her. The thought made Julie wonder why such perverted sex gave her such fantastic ecstasy.

The feeling of helplessness was unbelievable to Sammi. She sobbed with her situation seemingly hopeless, as both women assaulted her writhering body. Twisting and rolling in an attempt to get away merely made Julie more determined. Roughly, Julie's strong fingers reached under the rotating hips and her nails raked the tender flesh bringing further moans of protest from her captive. The harder she squeezed Sammi's firm ass, the less resistance was exerted by the beaten victim.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,265 Followers