Susan's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The demoralizing kiss inflamed Susan's mind. It conveyed so much lust and passion and Susan didn't know how to resist the young woman's assault. Sammi seized the opening taking the obedient woman into unfamiliar territory. She relished being between her teachers' splayed legs waiting for the ultimate surrender of the sexiest body.

Sammi rolled her upper body slightly to the side twisting her hips at the same time. She slipped her hand between the two bodies feeling Susan's muscles flinch wildly when her sharp nails scrapped across her tummy. Slowly trying to tease and entice, Sammi's fingers inched their way downward into the cherished land. The fingertips performed magic all over the burning flesh turning poor Susan into a hand puppet.

Sobs raked Susan's body. She quivered under the loving caresses filled with an burning desire for her young student. Sammi's finger dipped into the wetness grazing the tip of the exposed clitoris and suddenly she thrust her hips.

Susan's breathing stopped, as Sammi embedded the thick cock. When her breathing resumed, it came in quick, uneven gasps much to the delight of the Amazon mistress. Sammi held her hips steady while her fingers searched.

Julie was huddled beside her husband and Kaz watching the torrid scenes. She dared not look away for fear of missing what her friend was doing to the passionate teacher. It was evident when Sammi found the secret control button when Susan's legs jerked frantically and sort of surrounded the shapely hips between her thighs. The hot mouth covering Susan's swallowed the scream of ecstasy when the daring fingers pinched the slippery clitoris in a most challenging fashion. Without any care or concern, Sammi squeezed the clit, as hard as she could, and then rammed the pussy-breaker to the hilt.

Suddenly Julie couldn't remain quiet any longer. "Honey... My God, honey. I know you guys are going to pound dear lezzy... fuck the lesbian slut's brains out... Oh, you perverted bastards. But Ronny honey... please let me have her when you guys are done. Fuck... you don't know what she did to me... how she fucked me with that big, black cock." She grabbed her husband's arm trying to get his complete attention. "Ronny... I want to make her cry... beg... plead with me. You know how much I love being a mistress... let me have her, please."

Kaz heard the dire request unable to believe his dumbfound luck. He jabbed his buddy in the ribs making Ron nod and give his approval to his wife.

The naked bodies in the bright spotlight thrashed out of control. The aggressor was on top fucking like crazy and the other writhering body was underneath hanging onto anything within reach in an effort to survive. The rumbling explosions started in the epicenter of Susan's cunt and her womanly juices flowed out to meet her mistress. All eyes filled with profound lust watching the two women in the throes of erotic ecstasy knowing the teacher's will had been broken.

Sammi fucked her slave without holding anything back. Julie and her four male cohorts watched the slender Amazon overpower the sexy goddess. Any pity they felt for the teacher was quickly consumed by feelings of intense lust. Sammi's muscular buttocks tightened whenever she thrust downward and everyone imagined the big cock striking the inner reaches of Susan's love channel. The men dreamed of fucking the tall, blonde woman and they could hardly wait to touch her shapely ass.

Susan never intended for an orgasm to happen and she was stunned by the earth-shattering climax. She hugged her student's luscious body tightly unable to prevent her hips thrusting to meet Sammi's demands. Her juices coated the thick shaft and Susan welcomed the release of her spirit to the powerful girl who took her over the mountain's crest.

The two women were covered with perspiration and they held onto each other oblivious to the bright lights and the audience. All the onlookers were thoroughly aroused by the heated affair and ready for some action of their own. Sammi continued kissing and embracing Susan with tenderness in an attempt to show her idol how much she cared for her.

Kaz was the first to come out of the darkness and approach the two lovers. Sammi became aware of Kaz and she listened when he whispered to her. "That was some performance and you were right... it was worth the price of admission."

Susan was vaguely aware of what was said. A sinking feeling went through her tummy realizing Sammi had set her up and she wondered how her young student could be so cruel?

"I hope you don't mind if I join you but I want some of our little Susan too," Kaz whispered. Suddenly his hands fondled the burning flesh filling Susan with a sense of helplessness.

Sammi thought quickly and she decided to coax Kaz into removing all his clothes. "Strip... take your clothes off and lie on the floor beside Susan. Let's see if she rides like the wind." She promised to entice his beautiful teacher to ride his cock like a jockey and he would experience the race of his life.

Quickly others decided to partake in a raunchy gangbang and everyone moved into the lighted arena. Julie had already informed her husband that she craved a little action with one of the young students, Vanya. Ron encouraged her to go ahead and he would occupy himself with the other two women. It worked out even better than Ron anticipated. His sexy wife sat beside Vanya and Ivan quickly joined them. Both young men groped the married woman and within seconds had her naked above the waist.

Julie was in heaven when Vanya felt her fiery chest and his head swooped down to devour a rock, hard nipple. She arched her back throwing her head backwards and instantly a second mouth sucked her other nipple. Both boys sucked and nibbled the big boobs amazed by Julie's loud moans of passion. She was delirious fumbling frantically for the boy's well-built bodies. Her lost desire was very obvious, as her hands almost ripped the shirts open trying to fondle their muscular chests.

Her desperate actions didn't go unnoticed by Ron. He witnessed his overly aroused wife being taken by the two lust-filled students. It always amazed him to see his wife loose all inhibitions and throw herself completely into an orgy.

Ron didn't know where to look. Suddenly he became engrossed in the seduction going on within a few feet of his wife. Kaz had complied with Sammi's directions and he lay naked on the floor. He fisted his hard cock rotating the thick shaft in a teasing fashion towards his prey. His free hand reached out for his teacher who cringed trying to stay out of his grip.

All of a sudden Sammi pulled and maneuvered Susan over Kaz's hips. Ron sat mesmerized by the quick surrender by the gorgeous teacher when she stared into her mistress's challenging eyes. He leaned forward trying to hear the young woman's humiliating directions. "Be a good little slut... your student wants you to fuck him. Be a good slut and sit on his pecker."

Ron noticed Susan's wide eyes look down at the hypnotic movement of the rotating beacon. She didn't seem to resist, as the two young students made her squat over the raised cock. From his vantage point, Ron saw the prominent engraving on the delicate ass cheek marveling at the extra element to her beauty. Every so often he caught a glimpse of the odd drawing on her breast. His heart beat a fraction faster realizing the significance of the tattoo. Ron found the inking a little humorous but at the same time he thought Kaz was very devious.

The erotic fantasy of being with Kaz and the familiar feeling of desire she felt for this young exchange student returned to Susan. Kaz slowly thrust his cock and suddenly Sammi pushed down hard on Susan's body. The burning rod embedded deep into her inner reaches and her lust, which had rested on a plateau, left the landing heading for higher ground.

Ron didn't know which way to turn. Loud, desperate sounds were coming from his wife. Ivan and Vanya were stimulated by Julie's eager willingness for an orgy and they were determined to take full advantage of her enthusiasm. Ron was amazed at how fast the boys ripped their clothes off and how they finished stripping his moaning wife.

Ron's total focus was on Julie's threesome. Ivan concentrated on the succulent, bouncy tits while Vanya made his wife cry out when his tongue licked a wet trail down the middle of her body. The foreplay didn't last long, as both boys were extremely excited from the earlier demonstration. Vanya's tongue tasted the womanly riches and he teased the burning flesh all over Julie's thighs and pelvis. Ron couldn't believe how his wife spread her legs almost begging the young man to fuck her. It was obvious to him that Julie was burning with desire and she needed a cock badly.

Julie's arm reached out grabbing the hard meat between Ivan's legs. She immediately started pumping it in a furious fashion much to the young man's delight. Ron heard her scream again but this time it was because she had been stabbed. Vanya filled the void between her splayed legs and rammed his big cock to the hilt in one powerful thrust. It was exactly what Julie wanted and she held her hips in position for him to satisfy his pent up lust.

Ron was a little jealous when he watched the young man fuck his wife. He readily accepted the raunchy affair because his mind was highly inflamed just like Julie's. The orgasm came so fast and furious that it shocked Ron. Julie uttered guttural sounds, as if she was an untamed animal, and Ron heard her rapid gasps for air and loud moans. Suddenly Vanya cried out that he was filling his slut with a scorching load of cum and Ron wished he was doing it to his wife. Ivan devoured the throbbing nipples like a madman and two overly aroused students took Julie into paradise.

The spectacular gangbang didn't go unnoticed. Susan, Sammi and Kaz watched the three young students, as well as Ron who had reached a boiling point. The loud noises Julie and Vanya were making fueled the already enraged minds of the illustrious threesome near the sofa. Kaz felt the intense heat surrounding his throbbing cock and he held his hips skyward thoroughly enjoying the moment.

Sammi's ulterior motive of having Kaz on the floor enabled her to caress Susan's seductive tits, which easily fit in the palm of her hands. Ripping her eyes from the three students, she leaned in kissing her lover hard on the lips. Susan yielded immediately feeling the demanding urgency from her young student. It was most remarkable how the two women and Kaz used all their willpower to prolong the passion making it last for the longest time.

Ron felt left out of the orgies so he reached for Sammi's naked body. His bold fondling brought an immediate protest from the unwavering mistress. Sammi stopped the kiss and she turned to tell Ron in no uncertain terms that her body was off limits. Ron was desperate so he diverted his attention to Susan who was in the saddle of a wild bucking bronco. 'Not to worry sweetheart... your time is coming... I can hardly wait... you gorgeous piece of ass,' he thought getting to his feet.

Standing, his crotch was at same level as Susan's face. Ron's pants had long been removed and he brazenly held his erection in the teachers' distraught face. Holding his ramrod in one fist, Ron grabbed Susan by the head guiding her mouth to his waiting pecker. Sammi fretted over the man's shameless actions but decided to let it happen. She was content to dream about her newfound slave, as long as Ron left her alone.

Kaz's stamina was being robbed very fast and he could feel the dam ready to burst. Susan's cunt tightened around his shaft and his body started to quiver in the wake of the impending orgasm. She could feel his body tighten and knew Kaz was ready to fill her vagina with rich sperm.

Ron was content to fuck Susan's hot mouth and he pumped his long shaft with his fist while holding his cock in her mouth. He was ready to climax and he tightened his pelvis muscles, holding them taunt for a few seconds delaying the inevitable. It was extremely hard for Susan to breath and when the first blast of molten lava shot into her throat, she almost choked.

It all happened with lightning speed. Susan swallowed shot after shot of thick cum while Kaz exploded deep inside her cunt. Her body was still on fire but there was no massive orgasm to speak of. Tiny electrical spasms shook her lithe body and Susan was content to satisfy the two men while her mistress remained nearby. Suddenly Sammi was giving her bold caresses and hugs, which were loving reminders of her earlier compassion.

The men rocketed over the crests and the climaxes lasted for several seconds. Both emptied their love potion into the sexy teacher with self-gratification their only concern. For some mysterious reason, Susan felt compelled to satisfy their male needs and she did her utmost to make it rewarding for both, Kaz and Ron.

Julie was only slightly aware of Ron's heightened lust, as she glimpsed his climax with Susan. The broad smile covering his face and the frantic thrusting of his hips indicated his sheer and utter enjoyment. The sudden orgy drugged Julie's mind and Ivan and Vanya kept fondling her body. She was kept in a constant aroused state and her body twitched with every caress from the two students. The three sort of crawled over to the center of the room next to the others.

The men were quite content to satisfy their pent up needs with the willing women but Kaz had future plans for Sammi. He realized that she would not readily submit to their male desires so they would have to force her. 'After all,' Kaz reasoned, 'what could she do about it?'

A new round of fucking was about to take place. The bodies shuffled around in an attempt to find a willing partner for another gangbang. The bright lights gave the area an eerie feeling, as it made one think they could be seen by the whole world. In one sense, the exhibitionist performances only incensed everyone's mind. Voyeurism was something everyone dreamed of doing but never really had the courage to carry out.

Each person had a separate vision for what should happen but Ivan was the first to act. The flames of desire licked his frustrated mind and he needed immediate fulfillment so he reached for Susan. Julie envied Ivan watching him wrestle Susan's naked body from Kaz's hips rolling her onto the carpet. She too felt a deep desire for Susan's raw assets but she could wait.

Sammi's objective was limited to either of the two women and she quickly decided to restore her acquaintance with Julie. Flashbacks of their short time together filled her mind with renewed passion for the woman and she innocently stroked the rubber pacifier. Moving over to Julie, they cuddled and each began exploring the others body for riches. Tenderly and with true womanly affection, they caressed and embraced while their mouths locked in a feverish kiss.

Julie held her breath when Sammi's hand closed over her dripping cunt. Sammi's bold finger teased the swollen labia swiftly finding the control button to make Julie squirm. Sammi dearly wanted to taste Julie's delights but not after Vanya had filled her with his rotten seed. She remembered the way Julie begged the last time she fucked her with the enlarged strap-on and the thought enslaved her mind. Sammi dreamed of once again being Julie's mistress.

Suddenly Sammi sucked a distended nipple into her mouth. It brought moans of desire from Julie and both women anticipated what was on the horizon. Julie arched her back offering her succulent tits to the hungry mouth while Ron and Kaz moved over to watch the lesbians. It never ceased to amaze Ron when he watched his wife's lust for another woman and Kaz would never tire of watching the definitive male fantasy.

Ivan had one thing on his aroused mind and it did not include foreplay or preparation. He forced Susan onto her back and spread her in a vulgar manner. His eyes were ablaze and he aimed his rod at the vulnerable space between Susan's splayed legs. She was almost in a trace when she looked down envisioning Ivan entering her. Her feeling of excitement was surreal and beyond belief leaving Susan confused by her heightened emotional state.

When the tip of Ivan's enlarged cock touched the puffy pussy lips, Susan vigorously thrust her hips at him displaying uncommon lust. She felt ashamed by the slutty action wondering if it all wasn't just a dream; a dream that might have to be explained to her husband someday.

Ivan felt the sudden intense heat and he couldn't wait any longer. He gave a powerful thrust ramming his cock into the raging fire. Suddenly Susan realized it was really happening and she wondered if Jay would ever forgive her? She had feelings of guilt but lust built so fast from the pit of her stomach that she acted like a lost child. It allowed her young student to take her delicate spirit for another sexual joyride.

Vanya knew his compatriot was about to satisfy his erotic fantasy by fucking the willing teacher. He watched but couldn't resist taking liberties. Vanya reached for the exposed flesh delighted to be of some help to his best friend. The small tits highlighted by the large, hard nipples were exceptionally defined and he caressed them with an eager passion.

Ivan quickly neared the end of his stamina. He felt his cock jerking and throbbing while jettisoning pre-cum into the steamy honey hole. Prolonging it for as long as he could, Ivan's orgasm finally exploded sending a rush of hot, creamy fluid into the deep confines of Susan's belly. His hips jerked out of control, as he filled the dreamlike woman with Russian cum.

The two students held the struggling teacher tightly. Vanya managed to keep his fingers on the enlarged nipples pinching them into erotic hardness. Ivan's climax flourished with lust overtaking all his senses.

Susan felt the fiery cum coat her inner reaches. Suddenly a violent explosion in her loins set off a series of spasms, which rocked her body. Her mind was consumed by the present orgasm and Susan forgot about the guilt of being unfaithful. She thrust her hips madly at the young student demanding he fill her with fucking cum.

Ivan felt sheer contentment when the womanly cream ran over his thick penis. Crying and moaning with animal like sounds, Susan's unexpected climax roared to a mountainous summit and she became oblivious to anything around her. She was astounded by the fact multiple orgasms seemed to happen when her head was consumed with lust.

The onlookers were mesmerized by the outward display of ecstasy and Susan's total lack of willpower. Her naked body glistened with sweat and she squirmed under the young student. Ivan's muscular body robbed her of any dignity, as she clung to him for dear life. "Fuck me, fuck me... you fucking bastard," Susan hissed through tightly clinched teeth. "Fill my cunt with your fucking seed. Oh gawd... you're so deep... I feel your cock inside me. Oh my cunt... my cunt." The dirty talk merely incensed her more and more. "No... no... I'm fucking. I can't stop... I'm creaming all over your big thing... your wonderful cock," Susan screamed when the mind-blowing orgasm washed over her.

All the emotions were real and there was no acting by the players. Ron, Kaz, and Vanya felt that familiar stirring deep inside knowing it would not take long for rejuvenation. Kaz whispered to Ron and Vanya telling them it was time. He quickly went over his plan setting the stage for a new orgy. The others agreed without hesitation saying it was foolproof.

It happened so fast that Sammi didn't have time to escape or to run away. "Don't worry bitch, we are not going to hurt you... but you're going to get some of your own medicine," Kaz explained to the suddenly frightened sophomore. "You seemed to like making innocent women surrender to your whims... now we're going to make you surrender to ours."