Susan's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron was utterly amazed when Sammi lay beneath his much smaller wife passively accepting her fortune. Julie's hips pumped so fast it was hard for Ron to imagine such a ferocious attack. Julie forced the girl to submit and Sammi's whimpering added immensely to Ron's enjoyment.

The final straw came when Julie gave the next order. "Susan! Reach your hand down and find the slave's snatch... put your fingers on her power switch." Julie spoke but at the same time she wound her fingers into the teachers hair. She twisted Susan's head so she could look into her teary eyes. "Show mistress how you can make love to the slave's clitoris... make your mistress happy... now!"

Ron's eyes were so big in awe that he nearly missed it. He noticed Susan debating the instructions with her face etched with worry when suddenly her hand slithered outward. His wife jerked hard on the teacher's hair and then she let go. With the devil in her eyes, Julie reached around Susan's shaking body and she slapped her bare ass, as hard as she could. Everyone knew who was boss and there was immediate submission by both slaves.

Susan's fingers acted like daring robots. They teased and touched the rosy flesh all the way down to the burning inferno. The men watched the Amazon's body twitch from each caress until it tensed when the fingers reached the tip of her pussy slit. Julie arched her back to pull her body upwards allowing Susan room to explore the wetness. It was very evident to the men by the out of control hips when the teacher seized the control button. Sammi's hips thrust with wild passion, as Susan's fingers pulled the wings outward, and suddenly Julie embedded the big, black cock.

The sobbing and crying quickly turned to moans and it was hard to tell that Sammi was not a willing partner. Ron knew his wife well enough to know that Sammi was going to get fucked like never before. Julie was vindictive and he knew she would make the girl pay for robbing her dignity during their earlier relationship.

Julie's mind had gone insane. Her mission was humiliation to the extreme. Julie planned to shame the girl to the extend Sammi had shamed her during their short affair. Then the vision of how Sammi treated the beautiful Susan flashed through Julie's head and she lost complete control. She pumped the monster strap-on in and out of the tight cunt with such velocity that it was the envy of all the men.

When Sammi's love slave pulled the vulnerable clit out from her narrow slit, her roof caved in. The first spasms rocked her body. Sammi was resolved to withstand the assault and not give in to the lust, but that determination washed away in a flood of desire. Again she sobbed but soft, tender lips consumed every sound. Susan kissed her lover in an attempt to demonstrate how much she cared for her.

Julie realized the young student was perilously riding an orgasm roller coaster. She reached for Susan's shoulder giving her a subtle push indicating she wanted the teacher to move out of the way. It was time for the downfall of a once powerful Amazon. "I can't hear you slut. Tell mistress what you want... tell me what you want mistress to do."

"Please Julie..." Sammi blurted out.

Julie leaned forward putting her stern face right in front of her victim. "I'll feed your cunt to every man here...again and again if you don't call me Mistress... don't you want me to be your mistress?"

The violent explosions started going off one after the other and Julie became mistress of her destiny. "Miss... I'm sorry mistress. Please don't hurt me... please I'll do anything mistress." Sammi clung to the last shred hoping Julie would let her finish. She teetered on the highest peak with the feeling a climax was eminent.

"Put your fingers down there...and feel your clitoris. Show mistress how you can cream all over her big... black... cock," Julie whispered. She arched her back allowing Sammi to reach down and grab her own clit. The young woman's fingers immediately started rubbing so vigorously that loud, wet sounds filled the room.

Julie had one more humiliation. "That's a good slave... now show mistress and her lesbian teacher what a real slut you are." She stared into the lost, teary eyes refusing to stop the assault. "Show our dear teacher what a real lesbian orgasm looks like... show her what she has to do to please her mistress."

The young student was satisfied with her new role. Sammi suddenly realized that she was no longer a domineering and controlling woman but the fact didn't matter to her flustered mind. The powerful orgasm consumed all of Sammi's thoughts leaving her a slave to desire for her newfound mistress.

Susan lay beside the dramatic women marveling at how beautiful they both were, each in their own way. Julie's remarks sent goose bumps all over her arms up to her head making her scalp tingle. She wondered if what Julie was saying was, in fact, true. Susan looked into the Julie's dark, mysterious eyes wondering who she really was.

Julie's eyes were on fire when she took the naïve student through the throes of a fierce climax. All the guys were on pins and needles watching Ron's wife turn two of the sexiest women into her servants. Each man's lustful enthusiasm was obvious by his raging hard-on, which none of them tried to hide.

Julie already had the next phase all planned. The electricity no sooner shorted out in Sammi's tattered body when Julie demanded Susan take her submissive position. "Get on top of the slave... lay on top of Sammi. I want my two slaves together... and keep that gorgeous ass pointed in my direction," she whispered sending a violent tremor through Susan.

Susan was terrified and she looked at Julie for some kind of signal. Julie leaned towards the frightened woman. "I want you to spread your legs and show me your dripping pussy. Then I am going to make you beg loud... so that your lover Kaz can hear you!" she uttered with a firm tone. "I want everyone to hear... hear you beg to get fucked. I want everyone to know you're my lesbian slut..."

Julie noticed doubt and confusion on the teacher's pretty face. When her expression was etched with just enough agony, Julie continued. "I know you're a lesbian... I know a lesbian when I see one. The way you licked my pussy in the car... only a real lesbian can lick like that."

The words had a profound affect on Susan and she sat dumbfounded. Looking directly into Julie's fiery eyes, she pleaded, "No, please... don't do anything to me." Julie just stared at her, as Susan continued, "Please, Julie... don't hurt me... don't make me do this."

"I said lay on top of my other slave... and rub these little titties against her big nipples," Julie ordered in a stern voice making Susan cringe in fear. Suddenly Julie's hand reached out and cupped the teacher's left breast. Susan was afraid to move a muscle but she used her eyes to make a final, desperate plea with Julie.

Julie laughed out loud at the teacher's futility and she continued steadfast. Sammi was still on her back watching the drama unravel a mere foot or two above her. She remained motionless like an obedient slave waiting for her fate to unwind, as well as Susan's. Sammi could see the troubled look on Susan's face and she instantly felt sympathy for her plight.

Julie realized that she would need Sammi's assistance to complete the takeover. "Sammi," she whispered to get Sammi's attention, as young girl was in a trance watching Susan's dilemma. Julie was fully aware of Sammi's great affection for her teacher and she planned using that to her advantage.

"Sammi! I want you to help Susan... I want you to make her lay on top of your body," Julie whispered. Nothing happened until Julie took absolute control of the situation and then there was a fury of action. She reached down between the young woman's splayed legs pinching the most delicate flower so hard that the resulting scream was ear-shattering.

It left little doubt, as to who was boss, and Sammi began sobbing out loud. The others were amazed that Sammi didn't reach down to protect herself from Julie's abuse, but instead she followed the woman's orders. Sammi's eyes filled with tears and she reached out with her strong arms grabbing Susan's luscious nakedness with firm hands.

This left Sammi vulnerable and Julie twisted the clitoris viciously. Sammi's willpower was thoroughly shattered and she vowed to do anything her mistress asked of her. She had succumbed to the earlier assault from Julie and submitted to her violent demands, but the realization suddenly struck Sammi. For the first time in her life, she was under the direct spell of another woman!

Susan shrugged her slender shoulders and relented, allowing Sammi to guide her body over her own. With sudden shame, Susan felt her breasts push into the firm boobs below her and with great skill, Sammi lined up the hardened tips. Relaxing into the tenderness, Susan hugged her young mistress tightly and the tits melted together much to the delight of the leering men. Strangely, Susan considered both women, as her mistress, but the fact merely enthralled her mind.

Julie hovered over the delicious pussy like it was a virgin. She took a second to admire the most seductive pose. The naked Amazon lay spread-eagled with her legs splayed and the teacher's body duplicated her student's posture exactly so that both pussies were lined up. Julie stared at the most beautiful sight not sure which she cherished more.

She held the large, dildo shaft in her fist and kicked Susan's legs farther apart. Julie stepped between the women's legs eyeing the eye-catching treasures. There was much hustling in the shadows, as the men maneuvered to get the best view. Julie swiftly crouched down onto her knees while deftly touching the wide knob against Susan's wet cunt, which was exposed so vulgarly. Susan flinched wildly but she did not make any attempt to escape. Both Susan and Sammi had resigned themselves to the fact this much smaller woman was a tigress and she commanded complete obedience.

The men had shifted to get a better look and they watched with wide-eyed stares. Ron could not believe the respect his wife garnered from the two women and he was totally envious of her power and authority. In anticipation, all the men held their breath, as they knew Julie was not going to wait long.

With the most vicious stab, Julie plunged the rubber pecker between the swollen labia, deep into the waiting cunt. Susan let out a big gasp of air when she was filled beyond belief. Her legs were spread so wide it looked almost crude. For some mysterious reason, Susan felt that her life was now out of her own hands. It was like she was a slave to the erotic desires of others. What disturbed her most was that she fully accepted her submissive role.

Julie reached for the rounded hips and dug her sharp nails into the flesh to bring a loud protest from Susan. Sammi felt Susan's helpless moans and she rose up to kiss her face all over. Feeling her beloved teacher's despair, she kissed her open lips letting her tongue dart out in search of Susan's tongue. Sammi felt sympathy for Susan and she wanted her to know that she wasn't alone.

It was hard for Julie to pump the thick cock even with all the used semen still inside Susan's pussy so she had to slowly work it in and out. Susan felt like she was being split in two by the enormous cock and it took many seconds before the pain subsided even though she had experienced it only a couple hours earlier. Once she was able to relax her tightened muscles, it became easier for Julie and she quickly developed a faster rhythm. The men could see the leather straps digging into her flesh with every thrust and it appeared overly stimulating.

Susan and Sammi kissed and all their troubles melted away. They were comforted by the fact they had each other and it enabled Julie to take complete control. Her tempo now established, Julie thrust and pumped the cock like a mad woman. On and on she fucked with juices now leaking from the wide-open cunt and the erotic sight was nothing that any of the men wanted to miss. They were mesmerized by the erotic performance and their only sounds were moans and groans wishing they were riding the sexy teacher.

Suddenly, Susan's back arched with the strength unknown to her and the kissing lips parted. Loud, animal sounds came from deep in her throat and an orgasm burst from the pit of her entire being. With her chest now in the air, Sammi devoured an exposed nipple with her fiery mouth. She licked the inflamed bud with her raspy tongue and then she nibbled it with her razor, sharp teeth, which brought more moans of ecstasy.

The earth shattering orgasm roared on for an eternity and every nerve ending came alive in Susan's, womanly body. Julie raped her with the fervor of a pervert and Susan was oblivious to the fact that all eyes were glued to her nakedness. No words could ever explain or excuse the undaunted lust she displayed and this would certainly become evident when she went home to her husband.

***

The time was getting to be very late and Kaz knew that he would soon have to release his teacher. This was too much of good thing to be spoiled by silly mistakes and he didn't want her husband getting too suspicious. Kaz was aware of Vanya's pent-up desire from his missed chance to ravage Susan's willing pussy. The thought of not only screwing the teacher, but fucking her ass, had methodically filled Vanya's mind with immoral fantasies.

Kaz cautioned Vanya to be quick and not prolong the night. He didn't want Susan getting into trouble at home. Speed was foremost on Vanya's mind because of his inflamed libido and he swiftly moved in for the kill. Kaz joined in to help, as he wanted it to go smoothly. He hugged Susan's sweaty, exhausted body and guided her off the exceptionally well-built Sammi.

The two young students easily moved Susan over to one side of the room forcing her into a compromising position on her back. It appeared like a heralded sacrifice of the lamb to all the onlookers. Without any foreplay or even a loving caress, Vanya moved between Susan's wide spread legs. His eyes were ablaze from staring at the unguarded cunt suddenly within reach.

Susan watched in horror when Vanya immediately aimed his long cock at her vulnerable crotch. With the sudden fury of the devil, the young student pierced the soaked, swollen lips his first thrust. His actions left the teacher with no choice but to lay still and be raped again. Shame fueled the immense guilt in Susan's mind when she didn't move a muscle to resist the attack. Vanya used the tight pussy to lubricate his big cock and he coated the thick shaft with her juices for his hidden motive.

All of a sudden, Susan felt Vanya pull his engorged cock out of her soaked pussy. She felt his hands go around her slender hips and with one swift twist, he turned her onto her stomach. Her screams of protest were instantaneous. "No... no not that, please," she begged feeling him between her wide-spread legs, which were pinned to the floor by Kaz. Unexpectedly, Susan found the strength to struggle and she attempted to move away from the devastating penis.

The head of his cock pressed against the entrance of her forbidden backdoor and Susan pleaded again. "Please, no... no don't Vanya," she said with tears filling her blue eyes. Held firmly in place by the two strong students, Susan felt the last remaining barrier broken in a mere heartbeat while her heart beat at a furious rate. The once repulsive, filthy act suddenly sent a shiver of excitement through Susan. She realized that the young student's attempt to deflower her precious ass was no longer a bad dream.

Susan allowed Vanya to fuck her. She even moved her hips to aid in his pleasure. Suddenly a bolt of realization hit Susan. She was now the complete slut.

The inferno quickly robbed Vanya's remaining stamina and his cock swelled in anticipation. Susan was disgusted with her open display of obedience and she wondered how she would ever tell Jay the truth about what happened. When she came to Kaz's today, Susan reasoned that she might be persuaded to have sex with him, or even someone else, but certainly not every one that was present.

A shiver ran through her body, as the out of control cock emptied a vast load of cum into her deepest, darkest regions. Susan briefly enjoyed the emotional satisfaction, which rocked Vanya's muscular body, and she imagined immense pleasure written all over his face.

As the fires slowly dwindled in the exchange student, Vanya felt the insistent prodding from Kaz indicating it was time to let Susan go. "It is getting late and you should be going," Kaz whispered to the thoroughly fatigued teacher. In a stupor, Susan somehow found most of her clothes and did her best to get dressed. Her body was awash with sweat and other fluids and her clothes sort of clung to her damp skin.

Her mind groggy, Susan heard Kaz bid his goodbyes. He held her arm like a true gentleman leading her towards the door. When Susan got to the outskirts of the bright lights, she caught sight of naked bodies. The spectacle appeared to be an orgy in full blossom shocking Susan to the point where she could hardly wait to get out the door. Her last recall was seeing her intimidating mistress, Julie, seemingly in control of two wrestling bodies.

Susan initially thought Sammi would leave with her but that seemed entirely unlikely with the young student being ravaged by the young married couple. Susan caught a fleeting glimpse of Sammi's pleading eyes but there was no way to intervene or assist the young student against the powerful mistress. For the first time in her life, Susan felt jealousy for someone other than her husband. With great embarrassment, she rushed to the door.

Now that the evening was over and it was time to go home, Susan felt the sudden despair of having to face Jay. Susan fretted over how she was ever going to explain what happened tonight? She thought about the events that transpired and suddenly realized she acted like a total slut all evening, as she was fucked and screwed by everyone.

To make matters worse, Susan had been a willing participant for most of the time. She started to sob remembering her lack of struggle when first one, and then the other young woman made her a slave. Sammi became her mistress and she introduced Susan to a side of sex she didn't know existed. And later when the order was reversed, Susan became aware of her true feelings for the student lover.

She rushed out of the house getting into her car before trying to regain her senses. Suddenly alone, Susan closed her eyes letting the vivid pictures of the evening scroll over the back of her eyelids. It was a three-hour movie that played out in a matter of seconds sending violent tremors through her shivering torso. Never in her years had Susan ever been made to plead or beg for anything but tonight she lost all her inhibitions.

The visualizations were real and in living color, as they floated through her bemused head. A fleeting image of sucking and licking Sammi's most beautiful cunt filled her with utter shame. The scene shifted to the young student returning the favor and Susan's tummy fluttered remembering how she fell under Sammi's control. Susan never imagined that a shaved pussy would be so alluring or tempting and she wondered how she could ever explain that to Jay.

To top it all off, Susan had allowed Kaz and all his friends to fuck her pussy and even permitted Vanya to have anal sex. Jay would never understand how she could succumb and surrender her soul to all these people. Many times her husband attempted different types of sex with her but Susan always refused saying that it was immoral. Tonight she performed illicit acts that a person would see in a blue, adult movie shown in a triple-X theater.