Susan's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bright lights made it feel like an intense interrogation and Susan's temperature rose to feverish degrees. "I'm going to take my pants off... and my panties. I want you to see my shaved pussy... God, I can feel your tongue now," Sammi whispered. "When I get all my clothes off... you're going to make love to me... until I climax in your face." Her bold prediction made the bewildered teacher shudder in dismay.

Suddenly Sammi lifted off her lap. Susan's eyes opened wide watching the young woman strip but she merely waited. She was unable to resist the temptation and her eyes opened wider feasting on the beautiful breasts, as the student flaunted them in front of her face. Her eyes lingered on the pronounced nipples. Susan wondered what they felt like and if they felt like her own?

All of a sudden the young woman tossed her panties in her teachers face. Susan's head turned to the side evading the garment and then slowly returned to face her student. Her eyes fluttered wildly, as her focus shifted to the woman's flat tummy and lower extremities. She turned beat red with guilt and shame when she saw Sammi's shaved pelvis, as the young woman's hips were at eye level.

Sammi stood motionless with her feet slightly apart so that her thighs were separated enough to display her wetness. For some mysterious reason, Susan couldn't rip her eyes away from the glistening jewel. She noticed the outer portion of the puffy, pussy lips was exposed but still her eyes lingered. Sammi could see Susan's face was troubled by the dilemma facing her but she knew her experience would eliminate any of the teacher's hesitation.

Much to the delight of the onlookers, Sammi swiftly took charge of her shivering puppet. "Get up... take off the rest of your clothes!" The order shocked Susan but more puzzling was the fact she got up immediately. With shaking fingers, she removed her clothes, as requested, and suddenly Sammi pushed her back to the sofa.

Susan was very confused and bewildered by this time while Sammi was getting more aroused and more confident by the minute. Sammi knew the others would be overcome from watching the upcoming drama and she was determined to give an Oscar winning performance.

Sammi knew that talking would heighten Susan's enjoyment so she continued. She sat back down in the teacher's unprotected lap keeping up a constant barrage, "I am going to make you fuck me... eat my boiling cunt. First I need you to suck my tits. Oh God... I can feel them throbbing for your lesbian mouth. I need your lips on my nipples... sucking them until I feel like cumming." Sammi kept her mouth only inches from her burning face and the dirty words were an ideal remedy for Susan's quandary.

"Julie told me all about you... how you think that you are a lesbian but are afraid to tell your husband. She explained everything. How you want me to rape you... or at least pretend that it is rape. But first..." she whispered grabbing Susan's head pulling her face to her big, luscious tit.

Slurping sounds resonated around the room when the slave was required to suck. Sammi's hands were filled with Susan's hair and she bobbed the hesitant head from nipple to nipple. She wasn't satisfied until her bud was inside the hot mouth making the nipple rock-hard, and then she shifted the mouth back and forth until her nipples ached.

The only time Susan had done such a thing was with Julie and the memory had since faded. Feeling the long, hard nipples under her tongue, it was a natural thing to caress the hardened buds until her student moaned her approval. Her instincts told Susan to lick and nibble with her teeth in precise fashion, which quickly made the young woman squeal.

This episode was turning out far better than Sammi expected. She felt the familiar rumbling deep inside, which normally didn't happen so fast. Tonight seemed much different, as the flames of desire rose quickly, and Sammi searched for the reasons. Looking into the shadows, she barely noticed the leering faces wondering if putting on the erotic exhibition was the cause. But then she felt her stomach twisting and churning with lust realizing that the main reason was her intimate feelings for Susan.

She looked down at her teacher's burning mouth sucking a tender bud deep into her mouth and then her teeth bit down hard. It took Sammi by surprise and she moaned out loud, as spasms shot through her trembling belly. She was a woman who retained full control of all her emotions but all of a sudden she doubted her resolve.

Sammi never intended to speak so soon. "I love you Susan," she whispered so only Susan could hear. "I need you badly and you are making my body burn with lust when you suck my hard nipples," she said but all that was obvious. "I am going to become your mistress Susan... and I am going to make you beg me to fuck you," she told the scared woman, which made Susan pause for a few seconds. "I've wanted you for a long time... and when Julie told me that you were a lesbian... and you wanted me to make love to you... I could hardly wait."

Suddenly Susan knew she had been betrayed. 'How could Julie tell such a lie?' she wondered but Sammi didn't give her time to reflect.

"Open your legs Susan... so I can feel your wet pussy!" she ordered.

Susan felt immediate shame when she slowly spread her thighs to give her student great joy. Sammi lifted her body slightly to enable her hand to swoop into the open crevice, as Susan's muscular thighs moved apart. Her skilled fingers closed over the puffy vulva and Susan thought she was hooked up to an electric fence. Her hips thrust and pushed towards her tormentor much against her will allowing the young student full control.

"Spread your legs wider... wider... I want to feel your cunt get wetter when I fuck you with my fingers," came the next demand. Softly she whispered, "Wider, wider," and Susan obeyed with a tiny whimper. The first bombshells exploded inside her womanly region and Susan waited in feverish anticipation to be taken.

"What do you want me to do to your body Susan?" Sammi asked. She relished the humiliation covering her teachers' beautiful face. "Tell me how much you want me to fuck you and what you need me to do!"

The bright lights and the desert heat went unnoticed by the two women and the erotic scenes rolled onward. Susan could sense the helplessness of her situation but in one last valiant effort, she tried to escape the clutches of her mistress. She shuddered thinking of how all of a sudden her young student seemed to be her mistress enticing Susan to do whatever she demanded.

"Please Sammi, please don't make me do it. Don't make me beg," she pleaded with the girl. Suddenly Susan felt the woman's fingers prying open her universe. She hoped Sammi wouldn't notice how wet her pussy grew but the prayer was instantly rejected.

"Susan... I need to hear you say it," Sammi repeated, twisting the little, delicate clit and all was lost.

"Please, please," Susan started with the intention of fighting.

The spectacular show excited everyone. Sammi was aroused and fully turned on watching her gorgeous teacher struggle but she was determined to make it totally believable to the onlookers. She squeezed harder pulling the swollen clitoris out from Susan's wetness until her mouth opened to protest. Suddenly the young woman needed to feel and taste her teacher's desire. Susan's open mouth was mere inches away so Sammi's lips dropped for a kiss. The kiss began with a peck with the young woman teasing her slave with her lips and daring tongue.

Suddenly Sammi could not wait. Kaz and his two buddies saw the two women locked in a desperate struggle. What made the scene seductive was having the tall, sexy lesbian seemingly overpower the smaller struggling woman. The kiss appeared heated and Sammi pushed her chest at her timid lover while rolling the unprotected clit briskly in the vast wetness.

Sammi felt tremendous power over her older teacher. She realized Susan was dangerously close to the Promised Land but she didn't want her to climax. Normally a reserved and controlled mistress, Sammi wondered why her stomach was filled with intense tremors. She wanted to keep Susan on the mountaintop but not let her experience an orgasm, so she stopped squeezing the tiny bud with her fingers. Sammi held her long middle fingers buried deep along the soaked slit threatening to invade the fiery pit with the tip of her finger. Each jab made Susan's body jerk wildly anticipating her embarrassing demise at any second.

It took many moments before Susan's breathing slowed. Suddenly Sammi hugged her teacher and she rolled both bodies onto the thick-carpeted floor. This brought sighs of erotic passion from the others intently watching the embrace not wanting to miss a thing. The bigger girl rolled onto her back and she easily held the slender, sexy body above her own.

Sammi felt the luscious tits pushing into her chest and she forced her right thigh between Susan's legs. She bent her leg bringing her thigh tight into Susan's crotch despite her attempts to close her legs. "Open your legs my little wench... let me feel how wet you are," Sammi whispered. Somehow her legs opened wider giving the young woman all the freedom in the world. "Oh God... you're so wet... so horny my love."

The vulgar display made Susan feel embarrassed but she did not stop Sammi from rubbing her throbbing slit with her leg. There was a sudden desperate need deep inside, which caused Susan's hips to shift up and down bringing even more shame to her delicate mind.

Performing under the bright lights and in front of many strangers gave Sammi a mysterious thrill. It was utterly profound how the erotic performance robbed her stamina without her being aware of it. Suddenly she was the one acting erratically and without absolute control of her emotions.

"Suck my tits," Sammi ordered the smaller woman. She felt the demanding mouth suck a hard nipple into her mouth and rolled her shoulders back and forth displaying her dwindling control. Without being told, Susan nibbled on the inflamed nipple, which brought a squeal from her mistress. Then she reached for the neglected bud and pinched it between her fingers so that both nipples were throbbing. Sammi welcomed the caresses and felt the tenderness only a woman could give.

It was Sammi's turn to be surprised when Susan's free hand slipped between the sweaty bodies. Instantly, her fingers found the open thighs and darted directly to vulnerable opening. When she pinched the elongated clit between her fingers, Sammi arched her back in ecstasy spreading her legs was wide as possible. Susan rolled the soaked bud around and around in the abundant juices. Her caresses filled Sammi's mind with intense desire and it didn't take long until the young student felt like begging.

Suddenly the once powerful girl realized she was on the verge of a gigantic orgasm. Sammi wanted to stop to prolong the foreplay but she was unwilling to bring a halt to Susan's caresses. Susan's instincts told her to squeeze and pinch the woman's clitoris and she pulled hard on the tender bud. Vigorously she rolled the enlarged clit without a recess and took Sammi to the brink.

Sammi knew that she needed a respite, or it would be too late. By the time the dire thought passed through her mind, a sob of defeat rocked her Amazon body. Julie watched the action with wide eyes when Sammi's powerful orgasm exploded and the gorgeous, luscious body thrashed up and down in animal ecstasy, as the rank amateur fucked her brains out.

The affair was not going according to Sammi's plan. Julie knew her well enough to know the young student did not intend to experience an orgasm so prematurely. Sammi was the consummate dyke who wanted to be in absolute control at all times. Julie shivered thinking of how Susan would suffer the wrath from the vicious Sammi because of the unplanned climax.

Julie remembered one eventful night with Sammi when she made her mistress mad. Visions of Sammi strapping on the big, rubber cock came back to her. Julie's memory of the punishment administered upon her small, slender body for the misdeed made her cringe with pity for her newfound friend. That night had changed her life and secretly Julie held the fact from her loving husband. Ron would never understand that a woman could have strong, sexual desires for another woman and still be a loving wife.

All eyes were glued to the erotic scene unraveling under the glare of the spotlights. The two sexy bodies clung desperately to each other. Julie watched with envy when Susan's naked body rolled around on the floor, as she took her mistress through the throes of a violent orgasm. With great urgency, Sammi grabbed Susan's head and she held the flaming mouth over her womanhood, as the climax roared over the top. In all Sammi's lesbian experiences, she had never allowed a slave to consume her body and bring her to fulfillment before she was ready.

Susan felt the strong, erotic passion devour Sammi and she hugged her student's hips tightly. With a newfound hunger unknown to her, Susan drank the juices and licked the enlarged clitoris like a true veteran. Julie was shocked when Sammi uttered her desperate pleas. "No, no, don't eat me... I can't stop... can't stop." There was no way either woman was going to stop and the juices flowed like a river.

The last powerful explosion left Sammi reeling and she felt dismayed by what had just happened. No woman had ever taken advantage of her like that and now it was time to regain control of the much smaller, weaker teacher. She would give the others their money's worth and subtly reached for her carrying bag, which she left by the sofa. The men were so obsessed by the naked bodies they didn't even notice the large, rubber cock when Sammi slipped it out of the bag. Julie didn't miss a thing and her heart stopped beating in anticipation.

Suddenly, Sammi rubbed the thick, pliable shaft against Susan's flushed skin. "Feel the cock... I want you to know that I am going to fuck you with it. You're going to be my little lezzy slut!" Such drastic statements were foreign to Susan and at first she didn't know what was happening. Then Susan glanced down observing the enormous cock and her mind sort of went blank for a few seconds. Her hesitation gave Sammi time to strap the monster to her hips while the thick shaft bounced enticingly up and down between the two women.

Not a sound came out of the peanut gallery when things began happening real fast. Sammi forced Susan onto her back and she placed her knees between the teacher's milky thighs, which thrashed wildly trying to remain together. Susan looked so scared, so delicate lying on her back staring straight into Sammi's domineering eyes. Holding her gaze, Sammi positioned her body over the bewildered teacher forcing Susan to spread her legs wider. Susan could feel the strange probing of the rubber cock against her flesh and she flinched in an effort to avoid the threatening penis.

"Spread your legs wider for me... my beautiful Susan. I am going to make you my sweetheart... my lover," Sammi whispered into her ear. "Can you feel the head of my dildo... touching your cunt? Do you want me to fuck you with it?" she asked out of courtesy. Suddenly Sammi reached into the passion pit with her expert fingers and she instantly found the control button. Pinching it with a lot more vigor than need be, she was determined to demonstrate her superiority.

It brought words of protest from Susan and her resistance quickly waned with the sudden, clever caresses. Sammi put her lips next to Susan's burning, flustered face. "You embarrassed me my love... you made me cum in front of your friends. Now you will experience the real Sammi my sweet Susan."

Sammi twisted her body with lightning speed so that she was looking directly into the wetness between the shapely thighs. Her hands grabbed Susan's legs around her knees and pushed hard to the sides spreading the limbs wide. "No, no... please don't... please don't," Susan moaned. She knew what was next and her body braced for the impending attack. When the searing lips closed over her womanhood, Susan sobbed in defeat. "Please, no, no, please don't touch... don't touch my pussy," Susan whispered but her own words merely amplified the incensed lust.

The tongue darted out circling the extended clitoris and teasing it with expert skill. The hot spear swirled around and over the tender clit and then Sammi sucked it into her demanding mouth.

Susan became delirious from the sudden lust and she couldn't prevent her hips from thrusting up to the greedy mouth. The earlier unplanned events had put Sammi in an extremely aggressive state and she hungered for the free flowing juices of her slave. There was no pause, no let up. She wanted to disgrace Susan, as quickly as possible, and then humiliate her with the ultimate, friendly persuader now strapped to her hips.

Sammi finger-fucked Susan with the talent known only to a dyke. She sucked the lava from the volcano's most inner reaches licking her lips relishing the sweetest taste. The heat was intense and Susan broke out in a severe sweat when she rocketed up the hill towards the highest peak. Suddenly the orgasm roared over the crest and Susan succumbed to intense ecstasy from Sammi's hot mouth. Her slender body rolled around on the carpet without any control.

Kaz wanted to jump into the fray. His cock felt like it would burst from being hard since the girls arrived. He could see the strap-on bobbing back and forth as Sammi kneeled between Susan's splayed legs. Kaz knew the price of waiting to see her use it on his lovely teacher would be worth every penny.

Sammi was in control again and she felt rejuvenated from taking the innocent woman through the throes of the intense orgasm. It was time to consummate her mastery over Susan and she re-aligned her body so that she was lying overtop of the writhering woman.

Once again Susan felt the probing jabs of the dildo. She realized what her young student planned and quickly decided to plead for her life. "Please, Sammi please... don't do this to me," she pleaded with the hope the young student would listen to her older, wiser teacher. "You can't do this to me, please don't... dear gawd, not like this," she whispered with her voice filled with extreme anxiety.

Sammi rubbed the head of the big, black dick up and down Susan's wet opening. She coated the dildo head with juices watching her teacher's pretty face twist with distress. Susan felt a trembling reflex every time the rubber head pressed against her upper regions. Sammi concentrated on caressing the tiny, throbbing pearl with every pass and she grinned watching the teacher's hips quiver madly.

"Oh gawd... it's right on my pussy," Susan whispered an acknowledgement fueling severe lust inside all the onlookers.

"Do you know what I am going to do now, Susan?" she asked continuing the humiliation. Then Sammi held the dildo firmly over the abused clit stroking the bud tenderly. Hope faded very fast for Susan. She struggled to escape the much stronger woman but was unable to even slow down the assault.

Sammi felt more confident by the second. "Oops," she whispered dipping the wide head into the soaked slit in teasing fashion. Suddenly the powerful woman kissed Susan on the lips. The kiss took Susan by surprise and it swallowed up the intended protest from the distraught teacher. The probing tongue pressed against the tightly closed lips indicating urgency for her to submit.

With a tiny sob, Susan relaxed slightly but that was enough, as the tongue seized the opportunity. A struggle ensued but Susan was no match. The tongues intertwined quickly in a affectionate caress and all the spectators witnessed a most erotic seduction. The cock head was exactly positioned in the opening and Sammi gave a little thrust with her strong hips. Susan's plea for mercy was a silent cry but everyone saw her back arch frantically trying to evade the lengthy sword.