Suzi at the Auto Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without taking her eyes off her new admirer, she made a show of slowly sliding William's long, rigid love stick out of mouth. Then, without standing, turned to face Frank, let her pink tongue play across her lips, raised her arms to fluff her hairdo (and show off her tits) and huskily answered his second question. "I'm Suzi, Frank, the Dual Exhaust Girl."

"Nice tattoo," he replied.

"Join us, Frank," she invited. "The more, the merrier....for me, anyway."

Frank started slowly toward the threesome, undoing his belt and pants button as he approached. Suzi made little kissing motions with her lips as she watched him. He was just reaching for his zipper as he stopped in front of her, his fly about six inches from her face. Suzi grabbed his wrists and slowly moved his arms to his sides. She looked up at him and then inclined her head to one side and teasingly opened her mouth over the bulge in his pants without touching it. She looked him in the eyes again, then cocked her head to the other side and repeated the sensual torture. Eventually, she leaned forward and, still holding his hands to his sides, began to nibble and lip-massage his now rock-hard prick right through the cloth. "Hope your wife won't mind finding my lipstick on your crotch," she muttered. But no one understood her because her mouth was full of pants and penis.

After tormenting him for another 20 seconds or so, she grasped his zipper with her teeth and slowly, expertly pulled it down. "Little trick my mother taught me," she said proudly. When she let his hands free and pulled down his pants and shorts, his cock jumped out and straight into her mouth as if it were spring-loaded. It was pretty big, probably nine inches, but no match for William or Lance. She wolfed it down in a single swallow and Frank began to tremble. His hands grasped randomly at the air, his thighs, hair and cheeks, before finally settling on the sides of Suzi's head. His legs twitched and his eyes rolled.

Nice to have your talents appreciated, she thought.

Suzi was now in a familiar and well-loved situation: surrounded by male flesh and stiff meat. Her nipples and clit were hard and her cunt was still dripping. She shifted her mouth back and forth, from one of the boys to another, sometimes taking two in at the same time, and always using her hands to keep the attention any guy who was not between her lips at the moment, while gazing deeply into the eyes of whoever was.

The sex-fire in Suzi's loins was building rapidly again. Popping her mouth momentarily prick-free, she gasped, "Lance, dear, see that chair over there?" nodding in the direction of a folding chair next to the desk. "Be a love and bring it over, would you please?"

Lance, whose pants were down around his ankles, obediently shuffled off to retrieve it, then shuffled back and set it down, then moved in front of it, hoping to regain his place in Suzi's throat.

"Sit," she commanded sweetly and shoved him back so that he fell heavily into the chair.

She had been sitting back on her pink spike heels, but now lifted her shapely ass to get her mouth into Lance's lap.

Seeing a welcome opportunity, William slipped around behind Suzi, kneeled down, pulled her bikini bottom to one side and positioned the distended head of his dusky girl-pleaser, slippery with spit, against her tight ass hole. He had planned to ask her whether she'd like to get ass-fucked. But, as soon as Suzi felt the fleshy pressure on her anus, she automatically relaxed her sweet sphincter and pushed backwards. As she did so, she quickly pulled her mouth off Lance's love stick and gasped in pleasure. Before William got to ask anything, his cockhead was fully into her delectable bum.

So instead, he teasingly asked a different question. "You really love getting fucked up the ass, don't you, you little slut?"

"Shut up and jam it the rest of the way in," she answered demurely, then added with mock indignation, "I'm not so little," and went back to her oral ministrations on Lance and Frank.

So William did as he was told, but not quickly. He rocked back and forth gently, entering her rear door a little further each time. Suzi took up his rhythm, moving back when he pushed in and forward when he withdrew. Not only was her sensitive brown-eye itself a source of erotic stimulation, but William's thrusts and retreats caused her labia to rub over her stiff love bud. Her groans of pleasure, though muffled because her mouth was full of Frank or Lance or both, grew steadily louder.

Having been erect since he first saw her in the parking lot, William felt his carnal fever approaching the point where he could wait no longer for the release of his pent-up passion.

Suzi was in nearly the same state. Her clit was pulsing and vibrating with sensuous excitement, and her pussy was loudly demanding to be crammed full of man meat. She knew she had to cum soon.

Just then a female voice came loudly over the exhibition center PA system, "Okay folks. Five minutes to opening. We've got a good crowd waiting outside already. Let's give them a good show."

Suzi had her own announcement. "Time to do it," she declared huskily. "Stay with me, stud," she croaked over her shoulder to William. And gripping his one-eyed woman pleaser firmly with her sphincter, she stood up and straddled Lance's lap, pressing his tall tube-steak against her dripping snatch.

"Welcome to rapture, honey bunch. We'll be going there together," she sighed. Then, with William still embedded deep in her rectum, she threw her arms tightly around the blonde stud's neck and, kissing him fiercely, slowly impaled herself on his lust lance. When he was in to the balls, she grabbed Frank with both hands and gulped down his girl choker as if she hadn't eaten in a week. Her lips were pressed hard against his body, turning and twisting her head a little to keep his cock moving deep inside her throat.

Lance and William fell into a pattern of long, slow, alternating strokes. When one would advance into her, the other would retreat. She could feel their passion pestles grinding against each other though the thin membrane separating her two love tunnels. William cupped her twin beauties in his hands and squeezed sensuously every time he thrust. Lance's pubic hair rubbed repeated against her stone-stiff lust-button.

Suzi's head was spinning deliciously. The overwhelming, surging, throbbing pressure in her over-stimulated clitoris told her that the fuse was lit and her bliss-bomb was about to go off. She was pretty sure the boys were all there too.

Lance's big joy stick was so swollen it threatened burst at any second. The aching ecstasy spread through his loins and he began to accelerate his rhythm in anticipation of the biggest orgasm of his life.

William was getting frantic. His black behemoth had never been so steely. He could no longer follow Lance's pace and began stabbing Suzi's bum wildly. He was the first to cum. He shut his eyes tightly as blinding flashes of bright light seared his brain and bursts of exquisite pleasure coursed through his whole body.

Feeling William's love gun pulsing in her sensitive asshole was all it took to push Suzi over the edge. She started skewering herself on Lance at an uncontrollable rate. She trembled spastically as her clit expanded to fill her entire universe and then burst like a Fourth of July rocket into a 30-second shower of sexual euphoria.

If her mouth had not been stuffed full of Frank's meat, her shrieks of joy would have echoed around the Expo Center. As it was, she issued a long series of deep, rumbling, strangled sounds: "uuuuummm mmmmmfffffff ffffffffaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaa aaaaaa aaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiii iiiinnnnnnn nnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnn nnngggggggg gggggggg gggaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuu uuuuuuuu uuuuuuoooo ooooooooo ooooooo ooooogggg gggggggggg ggggggguuuuuu uuuuuuu uuummmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeff fffffff ffffffffffff ffffffffffffffff ffffeeeeee eeeeeee eeeeeeeee eeeeeeee."

Her muted shrieks sent sonic vibrations humming through Frank's fierce hard-on and set him off to plaster her tonsils with hot jets of thick goo. Simultaneously, Lance finally let go and started spurting his sticky love juice deep in her womb. The new stimulation of the two guys cumming in her at the same time spurred Suzi to an immediate, second mini-orgasm, like the after shock of an earthquake, lasting another 10 seconds.

Lance had bitten his tongue and, like William, had enjoyed his climax in relative silence. But Frank had not been so careful or so quiet. They all scrambled to get dressed as quickly as possible in case someone came to investigate the noise.

It was easier for Suzi than the boys. They had to pull their pants up, or back on, and fasten their belts, etc. Suzi's bikini had just been pulled aside, not taken off, so she only had to rearrange it.

In fact, Suzi almost never took all her clothes off for sex. She was firmly of the belief that a partly dressed, or more accurately, partly undressed, girl was always much sexier than a fully naked one. And it was one of her guiding life principles that she never took her high heels off, except when she swam or showered and occasional when she slept. She had made only one exception to this rule. When she had her appendix out at the age of 20, the doctor refused to allow her into the operating room wearing her 7-inch, spike heeled, platform mules with leopard skin uppers. She had been furious, but, eventually, she gave in to the pain.

As they feared, Frank's loud enjoyment of the best blow job he had ever had attracted attention. Just as they were all dressed and the opening of the doors was announced over the PA system, a beefy security guard swaggered around the partition and stopped to inspect Suzi and the three men, then Suzi again, then the office furniture, then Suzi some more. Finally, Lance broke the silence. "Help you, officer?" he asked.

"Had a report of loud noises. Someone crying or something," the guard answered.

"That would be blubber-baby over here," William said, nodding in Frank's direction. "We were moving the desk and he dropped it on his toes. He's okay, though."

"Really, that's it, huh?" he said, obviously unconvinced. He inspected Suzi one more time. She smiled, batted her eyes and locked her hands behind her back, as if handcuffed. "And what's that drooling down your chin, Miss.....?"

Oh shit, she realized,I forgot to wipe Frank's cum off my face. "I'm Suzi," she answered, "The Dual..."

"She's our model," interrupted Lance. "And she's been sneezing. Probably allergic to something in here," he added, wiping Frank's cum away with his sleeve.

"Probably catching a cold. Not much coverage to that outfit," the guard scowled.

"You can mentally dress me with your eyes, if you'd prefer," she smiled engagingly. "What do you want? A micro-skirt? Skin-tight Capri pants?....Overalls? You have my permission to imagine me wearing anything you want." But he was a man. His uniform pants were beginning to tentpole and she was pretty sure he liked her just fine the way she was.

"I may have to keep a special eye on this quadrant today," he warned gruffly as he turned to leave. "Nice tattoo Miss Suzi," he said over his shoulder.

Frank scurried off. William turned to Suzi and grinned sheepishly. "I noticed that cum on your face, but didn't say anything because I didn't want you to wipe it off. It's a real hot look on you. In fact, I should invent a kind of makeup that looks like that. Except it, you know, solidifies so it stays there. Not permanent of course, but for the day. Drooling out of the corner of your mouth and down your chin, with a big, stingy drip hanging off. Hookers would love it, Strippers would buy it too. Maybe I could give my girlfriend some. Nah, she wouldn't wear it. Probably get real pissed at me for even suggesting it."

"Better go, Billy," said Lance, and William started for the other side of the exhibition floor. "Remind me to burn this shirt," he added to Suzi.

"Bye," William called to Suzi. "See you later."

"You'd better," she called back. "You're my best boyfriend."

"Hey, what about me," protested Lance quietly.

"You too, of course, silly boy," she giggled.

Lance gave Suzi a minute to run to the Ladies Room to clean up and then took her out front, where he showed her a few brochures about the cars, suggesting that she look through them when she had a free moment. He reminded her that her job was just to look good, attract the guys and keep their attention until he could swoop in and make the sale.

Then he held her arms and warned her, "And you can't fuck every male who comes in here. In fact, you can't fuck any of them. I have to sell some of these things. I need the money. We can't get kicked out. So be good. Please."

Suzi let her chin drop just a little, and pouting her prettiest pout, she looked up at Lance from under her long lashes and murmured, "I'll be good. I promise."

And she was good. She was very good. Mostly.

She never did read the brochures, though. Suzi knew nothing about cars and only cared about three things: 1. Where do you put the key? 2. Which pedal makes it go and which makes it stop? and 3. Is the back seat a good place to make out? On the last question, she was something of an expert.

Suzi did her job well. She kept herself visible and every heterosexual guy over the age of 12 who passed the Dual Exhaust Motors display came in to look at the cars and ogle Suzi out of the corner of his eye. Most of them tried to hit on her, too. She was friendly and polite and smiled a lot, but she repressed her natural inclination to flirt with every guy she saw and accept three quarters of the propositions which came her way.

The unremitting masculine attention, of course, aroused her intensely. But she knew that, if she allowed herself one innocent peck on the lips or one small caress, she could quickly loose her self-control. And if she didn't, the men certainly would, and, either way, she would soon be crushed by an unstoppable mob of sex-crazed males, which might not be all that bad, except that they'd be thrown out of the Expo Center, Lance wouldn't make any money and she'd never get another chance to model at a car show. So, although the flood of male customers offered the severest temptation, she kept her hands, lips and other organs to herself. And Lance sold a shitload of very expensive cars. Sometimes there were guys lined up five or six at a time, leering at Suzi and waiting to give Lance down payments.

Luckily, she had brought her favorite vibrator with her, and took frequent "bathroom breaks" to hum herself to heaven every time she became too aroused. (Actually, luck had little to do with it. She never went anywhere without her 'lectric lover and a couple of spare batteries. In fact, her chichi little handbag had been custom designed to be exactly the right size to carry her vibrator, batteries, makeup kit, ID, a little cash, a few credit cards and two pairs of dry panties. It and five others, all made from the finest leather and identical except for the color scheme, were gifts from the CEO of the high fashion company which made them. He and Suzi had briefly been very good friends in some very upscale places at some very odd hours.)

It also helped to get Suzi through the day that she fucked Lance three times on their dinner break. She found herself growing kind of fond of him.

But she did let her guard down just once, just a little, when two guys came in who were too gorgeous to let go. One was a red-headed Irish kid. The other was an American Indian with waist-length, thick, black hair pulled back in a sort of long, macho ponytail. They were both in their mid-20s, tall, muscular and very handsome. Her clit started twitching as soon as she saw them. They introduced themselves as Brian O'Shillelagh and Johnny Thunderstick. She knew immediately she needed them to shove their man-meat into her. The only question was when. Her clitoris screamed,Right now!But her head argued for later and, for once, her head won. So she told them she was off duty at 9:00, let them know she'd be open to some kind of social activity at that time and hurried off for a "bathroom break".

Unfortunately, Brian and Johnny, handsome as they might be, seemed a little weak in the time-telling department. They wandered back to the Dual Exhaust area at about 8:30. The crowd had thinned out and, when they arrived, Lance was just taking the only other customer back into his office to fill out a sales contract. Suzi tried to shoo them away, but they smiled their stunning smiles and walked slowly toward her. She noticed with a thrill that the crotches of their tight blue jeans were already bulging obscenely. She tried to retreat, but they backed her up against the white convertible and surrounded her, Brian on her left and Johnny on her right, not touching her, but standing so close Suzi could feel their hot breath on her flesh.

"Come on, dreamboat," Brian wheedled quietly. "You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. You're breath-taking and heart-stopping. You're bewitching and dazzling. You're an instant hard-on for every guy who lays eyes on you. And you know that, don't you? And you love it, don't you? But me, I love you so much, I wrote you a sonnet, and it's trying to burst out of my pants right now. I love you so much, I composed you hymn, and there's a verse on each of my fingertips, ready to sing all over your precious body. And I love you so much, I wrote you an ode. I've got it in my mouth, eager to recite on your sugared lips and your luscious nipples and your hard, hard, little clit."

As Suzi squirmed, her almost-naked body glowing warmly in response to Brian's beguiling seduction, Johnny placed his hand delicately on her flat stomach, just above her adorable little navel. "Nice tattoo", he said.

"Oh Johnny, you silver-tongued Casanova!" Brian said admiringly.

Suzi shivered and her nipples popped out like miniature champagne corks. She leaned back with her rounded ass and the palms of her hands pressed hard against the cool metal of the car, legs slightly spread. Johnny gently pushed his index finger into her navel and slowly, tenderly began to finger-fuck it.

"Look at you," Brian continued, leaning even closer and moving his face down next to her ear. "That's what you need, isn't it? To have all your sweet holes poked and prodded. You're on the verge of an erotic melt-down," he whispered. "But we all want the same thing, the three of us. Johnny and me want to fuck your brains out. And you're going crazy fantasizing about us doing it, aren't you? You're dreaming about fucking us both at the same time. You're such a slut-goddess that you need two at once. You're such a slut-goddess that you need it up the ass, don't you? Don't you? I mean youneedit. Tell Johnny you need it up the ass. Go on, tell him."

As Brian whispered in one ear, Johnny nibbled the other. The Indian's lips then slid slowly and sensuously down her neck, past her shoulder and across her tantalizing breast. Using his tongue to push to one side the microscopic piece of cloth which didn't really cover it, he found her stiff nipple and began rolling it gently between his lips.

Brian kept whispering, "Should I fuck your ass? I'd like that. Or should Johnny? I know he'd like it. He told me so. Do you know what he said? Nothing....because Johnny never says much. But I could tell from the way he looked at you that he wants to stick it all the way up your ass. And I mean allllllll the way up." As he spoke, he placed his hand gently below her navel and slid it slowly down into her crotch, past her tattoo, under the fabric of her bikini bottom and found her firm, pulsating love stub. He put one finger on top of it, pressed down gently and rotated it in a slow circle. A soft moan rose from deep within her and she reflexively spread her legs a little more to allow him easy access. The more Johnny and Brian touched her, the more sharply the aching throb between her legs demanded that they keep on touching her.