Suzi at the Auto Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven opened the door a bit, then quickly shut it again and slumped down in the seat. "Busss-ted," he sing-songed, hitting the door lock button. "That security guard guy is about 30 feet away and heading straight for us," he explained. The others in the front seat crouched down, too.

"Oh Christ, men are such children," Suzi griped. "Leave this to me. Scootch around here, guys," she directed William and Lance, as the three of them turned so that Suzi was completely on top, with each of the men under her turned slightly on his side. "Come on guys. Don't go limp on me now."

The trio resumed their voluptuous undulations, William and Lance rocking back and forth as they took turns plunging their big tail probes deep into Suzi's butt hole, their hands stroking, playing, grabbing all over her body. She closed her eyes briefly and the wanton frenzy, which had been interrupted by the announcement of the guard's approach, built quickly again.

She opened her eyes and there he was, face almost pressed against the nearest window, holding up Lance's pants in one hand and his undershorts in the other. "Keep going, guys," she whispered. Then, to Steven, "Unlock the doors."

Steven did as she asked and the guard opened the door in front of Suzi and, waving the pants and undershorts, asked, "Anybody misplace anything?"

Suzi groaned her best slutty groan and, with her head back looked at him from under lowered lids as if she were being fucked speechless. William and Lance pretended not to notice him, but Samuel observed, "Look everybody. It's Officer Krupke!"

Suzi shot Samuel a shut-up look, hoping the security guard wouldn't notice.

Hwer sweet love grotto opened its charms enticingly within the guard's easy reach. She writhed on the two huge hard-ons embedded in her ass and stretched out her hand toward him, fucking him with her eyes and beckoning him into the car. Even under his loose-fitting trousers she saw his sex snake raising its head in appreciation of her efforts. "You could join us," she purred quietly. "I need one more big cock stuffed in my cunt. Yours could be just right. I can see it growing and growing in your pants. I can tell it needs to fuck me. And I really need to get fucked by it. Do me a favor? Just stick it in, just for a second. See how good it feels to fuck me."

As she spoke, Suzi noticed Frank wander in from the next area over and station himself some ways behind the guard, craning his neck, trying to get a good look at what was going on in the car.

The guard leaned forward and grasped her little lust stub gently, rolling it leisurely between his big thumb and forefinger.

Suzi's reaction was sudden and sharp. She threw her head back and grunt-moaned loudly, "AAARNGH, AAAARNGH." She grabbed his wrist firmly to discourage him from ending his attentions to her clit and then looked him in the eyes and ran her tongue over her teeth and around her lips.

"Maybe you'd like to try this," he offered and pulled his nightstick out of his belt. It was the biggest one Suzi had ever seen: dark black, as thick as a good erection and at least 24 inches long. "It seems," he continued, eyeing the crew in the front seat as he put the end of the nightstick between her love-lips, "that you sort of like having black things stuck in you."

"Ha, ha. Good one," droned LeMar sarcastically. "But if my cock were that skinny, I'd be ashamed to show it in a public place."

The guard slid the tip of his stick up and down the length of Suzi's slit, pausing at her clit to gently push the stiff nubbin to one side then the other.

"I think the lady likes to get down with black guys because she just happens to have good taste in men," opined Samuel.

"Yeah, like Imelda Marcos has good taste in shoes," laughed Steven.

Suzi was groaning loudly and her head was lolling in circles, her eyes closed tightly. The guard continued to tease her with his stick, poking it a fraction of an inch into her and then pulling back. William and Lance were still eagerly ramming her back door and barely holding off their climaxes.

Then Lance decided to change the rhythm and began thrusting at the same time as William. The effect on Suzi of having both gigantic cocks forced up her ass at the same time was electrifying. Her whole body stiffened for a second. Her eyes flew open. If being double-fucked by Johnny and Steven was like making love to King Kong, this was like getting ass-fucked by Godzilla (which was actually one of Suzi's favorite fantasies).

Writhing in frantic delight, Suzi grabbed the nightstick away from the guard and whined loudly, "Stop fucking around and shove it in, like this!" Then holding it with both hands, she repeatedly stabbed it 12 inches into her cunt while hot spurts of heaven pulsed through her body like the blood through her veins and she loudly enjoyed her third mini-climax. This one was the biggest yet, and she was almost dragged over the edge to the full-blown orgasm she knew was now not far off.

Frank took this opportunity to amble around the car to the side where Suzi's head was, and opened the other door. Suzi tilted her head all the way back so that she was looking at him upside-down. "I want you to know I can't get this lipstick off of my trousers", he complained. Looking at the stains, she could see that, behind them, Frank was fully erect and hard as steel. "What am I going to tell Emily", he continued. "She goes crazy if she thinks I've been fooling around with another female."

"No sweat, stud", called Steven leaning over the seat. "Just tell her it wasn't a real female; it was a female impersonator."

Suzi pulled down Frank's zipper, popped out his fat weasel and began stroking it. "Welcome back, Hank," she said.

"Frank," he corrected.

The nightstick was still stuck several inches into Suzi. Every time Lance and William pushed into her rectum the stick was forced out of her cunt a little and every time they pulled out, it was drawn back in a little deeper. It almost looked like it had come to life and was fucking her on its own.

The guard was spellbound and deeply excited by the illusion. Suzi stared into his eyes and whispered huskily, "Time to give me the real thing snookums." When he didn't respond, she looked down to the obvious bulge in his pants and begged, "At least take it out and let me see it. I'll bet it's handsome as sin." Slowly and almost absent-mindedly he unzipped his fly. Suzi, who was always mesmerized by the sight of a man pulling down his zipper, watched raptly and expectantly as, miraculously, the biggest boner she had seen all day sprung out of his pants.

Suzi leaned back, gripped the edge of the seat tightly with one hand while continuing to stroke Frank with the other. She gently coxed the guard's titanic cock into her velvet love tunnel as if she were calling a reluctant pet. "Come on now sweetie. Come to Momma. Don't be shy. I won't hurt you. That's right. A little closer now." Then directly to the guard, " No, no, don't take the night stick out. Fuck me with your cock and the stick at the same time. You can do it."

With one hand, to Suzi's great enjoyment, the guard pushed the nightstick in a few more inches . He then pressed down on it a little, creating a small vaginal opening between the stick and her clit. This also ensured that, when he finally drove his big pussy punisher all the way in, the protruding length of stick would slide under his balls and through his legs. He took his cock in his other hand and aimed it menacingly at the opening, like Clint Eastwood about to shoot from the hip with his long-barreled pistol. Then, pushing the rigid head of his swollen monster against the tiny door, he began to work his way slowly into her cunt.

Suzi continued to encourage him, but her voice lost its honey sweetness and began to take on the sharp edge of exhilaration. "Yes, yes, good work, Sweetie-puss. Push it, push it. Shove it harder. I need it all the way in. I need it now, now, now, now." And then Suzi became inarticulate as waves of euphoria welled deep within her. She leaned her head back and placed the tip of Frank's iron prick between her lips and began to suck. Eagerly, he pushed it down her hungry throat.

Suzi had been double-fucked in the ass before. And she had been double-fucked in the pussy. But never both at he same time. In many years of major league slutiness, it was one of the most debauched and sexually depraved things she had ever done. And being aware of that fact only served to propel her excitement to an even higher level.

"God, this babe's a whore," grunted the guard, almost beneath his breath.

"Now, now Krupke," scolded Samuel. "Don't you know the difference between a whore and a slut? Here, listen." He paused briefly then, in a badly off-key baritone, began to sing loudly:

"Deeeeeeeeeeear ass-hole Sergeant Krupke,

You really are a bore.

Just because the girl is horny,

Doesn't mean that she's a whore.,

It's just that she's got hormones

And more than most girls got.

Holy Hot pants, that's why she's a slut!"

"What is this? Some fucking geek chorus?" growled the guard.

"Just a bunch of healthy, red-blooded American males," answered LeMar.

"Tell us about it, Mr. Twomey," requested Steven.

"With pleasure, Mr. Furst", replied LeMar, whose tenor was substantially easier on the ears than Samuel:

"Deeeeeeeeeeeear clueless Sergeant Krupke,

You really are a schmuck.

We've got these huge libidos

That make us want to fuck.

We didn't want to have them.

But didn't have a choice.

Leaping Lapdance, it's just because we're boys!"

"Libido?" asked Steven. "Where'd you learn a five dollar word like that? Do you even know what it means?"

"Course I do," answered LeMar. "It's that pill for reptile malfunction. I get e-mails about it all the time, but I don't need that shit."

"You mean Levitra," sneered Samuel. "And it's erectile dysfunction, not 'reptile malfunction'."

"No, no, it's reptile malfunction," insisted LeMar. "They call it that because it's like when, you know, your trouser snake don't work."

All this banter went well over Suzi's head. She was lost in a paradoxical paradise where intense sexual pleasure brought about even more intense sexual need. She had never been crammed so full of woody stiffness. Her openings were stretched so taut, and the three huge boners and the nightstick were packed together so tightly inside of her, that her entire pelvis became one erogenous zone and any motion anywhere within it zapped the whole area with a buzz of erotic thrill. She felt a vast charge of sensual energy gathering in her, ready to discharge wanton, convulsive current throughout her body.

She let Frank slide momentarily from her mouth. She could hardly speak. After a few incoherent attempts, she managed to gasp, "Ready to go boys? I need your cum. Big-time. Now."

"Finally," grumbled William. "I'm sure getting to know Lance a lot better than I ever wanted to."

Lance and the guard were lost in ecstasy and didn't say anything. Frank's response was simply to pull Suzi's head back and reinsert his cock into her windpipe.

As the men became more and more urgent in their assaults on her holes, Suzi closed her eyes tightly. For the next two minutes she lost almost all contact with the world outside of her own body. She saw, felt, smelled, tasted and heard nothing but her own blissful delirium. She spread her fingers wide and enjoyed the hum and crackle of electricity arcing between them. She imagined she saw her body lit with an eerie high voltage glow. She watched bight, multi-colored sparks coursing along her arms and her legs.

And then, suddenly, her pent-up passion exploded with almost frightening force. She felt as if her clit were being struck repeatedly by long, powerful strokes of lust lightening. With each strike her body twisted and twitched and her ears rang with the deafening thunder rolling through her veins. But her screams and squeals of rapture were muffled to a desperate, strangled gurgling by Frank's thick presence in her throat.

With one hand Suzi unconsciously dug her sharp, neon-pink and lavender nails painfully, but without real damage, into the back of the security guard's heavy cotton shirt. The nails of her other hand, however, raked short, bloody trenches across his bare butt. As her long legs quivered and jerked uncontrollably, one five-inch stiletto heel dug deeply into the carpeted floor while the other slashed several lengthy rips in the leather seat back. Lance was too transported to notice. He was trembling on the brink of his own sweet release.

"See how long you can keep her cumming," chuckled LeMar. "Maybe we can get ourselves another world record here."

"No way," panted Lance. "If I don't cum soon, my prick's going to explode. Besides, if we let this poor girl keep on like this, she's going to hurt herself."

"Or total your car," added William.

"Hey, fuck the car," grunted the guard. "I'm the one who's going to need stitches. I don't even know if Workers' Comp covers this shit."

None of the four men could wait any longer. They climaxed quickly and almost simultaneously, grunting and groaning loudly, swearing lustily, faces twisted and contorted in almost insane excitement. They felt like their guts were being shot out through the tip of their cocks. Each of them grabbed Suzi's nearest body part and held on tightly. They spurted their cum with fire hose force, plastering her insides with buckets of man-goo. Through the thick cloak of her euphoria, Suzi was aware of the passionate hysteria of the men and the eruption of their potent sperm jets, which only served to redouble the intensity of her own orgasm.

Suzi, in fact, could not stop cumming. She didn't know where to find the switch to turn off the potent flow of sexual exhilaration, the electric cloud-nine current which galvanized her and threatened to blow her every synapse like so many 15-amp fuses in an overloaded circuit. But the men had the switch. When they were finished spewing their loads of pearly gunk and slowed their insistent poking, prodding, thrusting frenzy, Suzi's feverish climax gradually abated, her muscles and sinews relaxed, the spastic seizures which had possessed her pelvis quieted to a peaceful rocking and she was raised to float on the gentle waves of an endless sea of deep and smooth satisfaction.

Suzi lapsed into a delightful state of semi-conscious contentment. The men, almost as spent as she, lay motionless with her in a heap of half-dressed, gasping beefcake. Frank was the first to pull out. Suzi's head was still back and his rank, gummy spunk drooled thickly across the bridge of her nose and her forehead and into her hair. Soon the other men, first the guard, then William and Lance, withdrew their softening slabs of sex meat and sighed softly as they enjoyed the last residue of the once intense pleasure. Uncorked, Suzi's joy holes gushed syrupy white fluid like little fountains.

"Hey, hey, You're getting that crap all over the back seat," protested Lance with as much indignant energy as he could muster, which was not a lot.

"Me? Meee?" asked Suzi, her tone ironic and exhausted at the same time. She sat up awkwardly in a obvious effort to block Lance's view of the ripped upholstery. "I'm getting crap all over the seat? And whose crap is it? Mine? I don't think so. Typical man," she teased, wagging her finger in a mock admonishment. "Wanna have all the fun, but take none of the responsibility."

"Course it's your crap," replied Lance lightly, shifting position and craning his neck to see what Suzi was trying to hide. "You begged for my cum. Begged me for it, remember? So I gave it to you. Least you could do is appreciate it instead of letting it run all over the seat and staining an already badly abused floor model," nodding his head toward the damage.

"Look at that girl!" LeMar said to Samuel. "She's oozing so much custard she looks like an éclair that somebody sat on."

"I heard that," scolded Suzi, beginning to recovery her strength. "A real gentleman always offers to get a gang-banged girl some paper towels to clean herself up."

Steven already had a handful and passed it to Suzi even before she had finished reprimanding LeMar.

Then, turning back to Lance while she began to wipe away some of the sperm juice, Suzi replied, "I guess you don't know your own product that well. As I've already demonstrated for these potential customers here," nodding in the direction of the front seat, "the upholstery is specially treated to resist even the nastiest stains." She crinkled her nose, trying for the appearance of disgust, but managing only to look cuter than ever.

As they began, one-by-one, to exit the car, Lance looked around and said, "This place is supposed to be closed. We'd better be going."

"That's right," responded the guard, "before I have to think about calling the police."

"You'd better think about pulling up your pants first, fool," scoffed LeMar.

The guard clambered out, his pants still around his ankles to face off with LeMar.

"Now boys," interjected Suzi quickly, putting on a pout so charming it would have weakened the knees of a strong man and melted the icy heart and of the nastiest guy in town, "be nice. I hate it when my boys quarrel. A little fighting over me is okay, but any other arguing makes me unhappy. And when I'm unhappy, I don't even feel like making kissy-face, which is usually my favorite thing.

"You don't want me to be unhappy, do you, lovey-lamb?" she asked the guard.

"No ma'am," he answered reluctantly, pulling up his pants.

"And you're not really going to call the police on anyone, are you, dear heart?"

"No ma'am," he replied sheepishly, buckling his belt.

"And you," she chided, turning to LeMar, "you better apologize for calling him a fool, don't you think so, sugar pie?"

"But he is a fool," LeMar protested.

"Oh, oh," scolded Suzi, "now you owe an even bigger apology, or....," her voice turned sing-song, "no kissy-face."

"All right," he sighed addressing the guard. "I'm sorry. You're not the fool I thought you were."

"Good....I think," said Suzi suspiciously.

By now, they were all out of the car and dressed. The guard was backing away toward the center of the hall. Lights were going off all over.

"I think I may have to give this area a little extra attention tomorrow," he said, looking from Suzi to Lance, then back to Suzi where his gaze lingered.

"Good, I'll be looking forward to that," she purred.

"No, he's not the fool I thought. He's an even bigger fool," muttered LeMar to himself. "Looking forward to it," he mocked in falsetto.

"No kissy-face?" inquired Suzi.

"Shit. Sorry. Yes...kissy-face," answered LeMar.

"Good," beamed Suzi.

As they turned toward the door, Brian sidled over to Suzi and said, "You know, that blow job was the fulfillment of fantasy, something I'll remember the rest of my life. For years, I'll get stiff every time I think about it. But we did have even bigger plans, right?"

Suzi grabbed him by the arm and leaned her head on his shoulder. "You mean the anal thing, don't you? You're so sweet." She leaned her head back and kissed his lips amorously. "Tell you what. I'm going to go home and change, and then let's meet at some place where we can have a little drink, do a little sloooow dancing. Bring Johnny and....we'll see what develops."

Then, turning to the group, she asked if anyone had a recommendation for where to go.

Steven allowed as how he and LeMar and Samuel had made arrangements to meet their friend, Phil Tripplehorn, at exactly such a place in about 15 minutes.

"Great," Suzi exclaimed. "I'm dying to meet him. I have to meet him. Can we come too, me and Brian and Johnny?"

"Of course," answered Steven. And he and Samuel began to give them directions.