Suzi at the Auto Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzi loved putting herself on display and seeing the response it provoked in men. She found it profoundly arousing, and it usually resulted in the repeated penetration of multiple orifices. Today had been a full day of showing off her drop-dead sex appeal and knowing that every man who saw her wanted to fuck her blind. It had also been a full day of returning that desire without being able to act on it. The combination had created in her a vast, demanding reservoir of unsatisfied carnal need, which she had already kept at bay for hours, and now had to find a way to deflect for another 30 minutes or so.

She closed her eyes tightly, but all she could see was the bulging jeans which barely restrained the rock-solid slabs of fuck meat she needed so badly. She tried to tell Brian and Johnny to stop, but the words stuck in her throat. She bit her lip and groaned loudly. She imagined her hands glued to the shiny metal of the car behind her, but it took every shred of her frayed self-control to keep them away from the zippers of the two men.

Brian was still speaking softly in Suzi's ear, "Do you know how big Johnny is? Do you have any idea? He's big. He's very...very...big. Why don't you just reach over and feel that boner in his pants. I don't mean stroke it or anything. Just touch it and feel how big it is." Now he stopped talking momentarily and applied his mouth to the nearest nipple. His free hand was caressing the back of her thigh, working it's way up. She hotly imagined his fingers might find their way between her ass cheeks to tease her hungry ass hole. Meanwhile, Johnny was doing the same thing on the other side.

Every few seconds Brian would abandon her breast to coax her with quiet enticements. "God, you're gorgeous. I could cum just looking at you," he murmured. "I'm almost cumming now, but I want to know what your magnificent centerfold mouth feels like on my cock. I want to see your bright, fashion model lipstick streaked along my manhood from top to bottom. And I want to make you cum too. I want to make you cum a thousand times. I want to fuck all of your slut-goddess holes over and over."

Suzi had never been talked to orgasm, but she was beginning to think that Brian might be able to do it. Her fingers, still pressed hard against the car, were now quivering and twitching with the effort of keeping her hands off of the two handsome young men. Finally, when she could feel nothing but the tingling, pulsing pleasure pangs of her feverish loins, she knew she could resist no longer.

"Yessss, yessss, I need it. I do need it. I do," she hissed quietly. "I need it up the asssss. I need it in my sssssweet pusssssy. I need it now. I need it here. I need it real, real bad." Slowly, eyes still tightly closed, she lifted her hands from the surface of the car to reach for the zippers she had longed to open for what seemed like ages.

Just then, Suzi heard a strong male voice no more than 10 feet away: "You okay ma'am?"

Her eyes flew open and she saw that three tall, well-dressed black men had entered the sales area and were standing nearby, staring at them. Brian and Johnny jumped back. Suzi settled her hands back on the car and didn't bother to rearrange her scanty outfit. She looked the three newcomers over carefully. They were all very good looking.

"These boys weren't forcing unwanted attentions on you, were they?" asked the closest. (It was awhile before Suzi got their names. In the meanwhile, she mentally referred to the speaker as "First Stud" and the other two as "Second Stud" and "Third Stud".)

On one level, Suzi was relieved to be saved from breaking her promise to Lance. But, on a far more fundamental level, her disappointment at having to stop just short of getting the beejeesus fucked out of her by two strong and very attractive young men was bottomless. She was equally conflicted about what to do next. Take this as an opportunity to break loose from the spell that Brian and Johnny had cast over her? Or pick up right back where they had left off? The appearance of three more captivating hunks made the latter alternative pretty compelling. Being unable to decide immediately, she determined to follow a compromise course for now and put off the decision until later.

"Yes, I'm fine," she smiled. "These gentlemen are um....interested in buying one of these excellent vehicles and I was about to show them some of the features." There was no way he would believe that, but she didn't really care.

First Stud took in Suzi's jaw-dropping beauty. On a scale of one to ten, he thought, she's about a twelve and a half. He obviously knew she was lying, but recognizing the raw lust in her eyes, and now reassured that he and his friends had not walked in on a rape, he decided to play along. "Maybe you could show us, too. We were just talking about maybe buying one of these."

"Whaaaat?" cried Second Stud. "Were not."

"Shut up, ass hole," explained Third Stud.

"I'm sort of an expert in automotive back seats," Suzi began, "and I was just about to show this gentleman the advantages of having such a large one." She opened the rear door to climb into the back seat. Brian jumped in behind her. She sat down and demurely crossed her legs. He sat down close beside her, their thighs pressed tightly together.

However good her intentions may have been, Suzi had now put herself in position where she had absolutely no chance of fending off Brian's advances. She had spent the better part of her teenage years in the back seats of hundreds of different parked cars. She still found herself there frequently. But, compared to the Toyotas and Tempos of her youth, the leather upholstery, plush carpet and cavernous space of this car made it seem like palace of sensual delight. And, as soon as Lance sat down next to her, old habits and the fond memory of every backseat tryst of her past completely blew away the last shreds of feeble resistance.

Suzi put an arm around Brian's neck and, looking up at the other four men, began a mock sales pitch. "Say you're on a date with your girlfriend and you want to stop and neck somewhere...." Brian turned toward her and began to tease her hard nipple with his tongue while sliding his hand into her crotch. She enthusiastically uncrossed her legs and leaned back as he began to roll her rock-hard clit between his thumb and forefinger. "Just h-h-hhhhop in the back and look how mmmm-mmm-mmmuch room you have," she groaned, spreading her legs even wider.

Suzi stopped trying to talk and deftly pulled Brian's zipper down, popping his big girl-basher out of his pants. It was easily a glorious ten inches. At that moment, she thought it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen in her whole life. She stroked it lovingly a few times with one hand while grabbing his wrist with the other to encourage his manipulation of her bliss button.

The other men gathered closer around the car, but did not try to participate. Suzi sat up and turned toward Brian. Putting her right knee on the seat and her left foot on the floor, she grabbed his rigid manhood firmly with both hands and began to pump it energetically. He growl-grunted loudly with deep pleasure and his back stiffened. "Keep it down, Lover boy," she said softly. "We don't want to attract Security now, do we?" He gripped the seat edge tightly with his right hand while trying to continue rubbing Suzi's clit with his left, but he was becoming increasingly uncoordinated.

After a few more forceful strokes, Suzi let go and began to use her mouth. First, she licked his stone-hard shaft from top to bottom and back again several times. His arms and legs began twitching and moving spasmodically. She ran her tongue around the base of his now-purple head. He gritted his teeth and grunted, quietly and rhythmically. Then she nibbled on the very tip, massaging it with her pink lips until he reached out and grabbed the back of her head with both hands, applying enough pressure to let her know exactly what he wanted. Slowly, to the delight and amazement of the watching men, she swallowed the whole length of his fuck stick, her lips opening and closing as if they were walking down the shaft.

Her mouth had barely reached the base of his cock when his climax burst with explosive force. Suzi sucked as hard as she could while his hot spunk shot powerfully into her throat. She repeatedly pressed her lips firmly against his balls and pubic hair as his body convulsed with a depth of pleasure he had not previously imagined. She put her hand over his mouth to keep him quiet.

When he was done, Suzi lifted her head and, despite her own urgent need to get fucked immediately, let him slide out of her mouth with slow drama so the other guys could get a good look. Although she had swallowed as much as she could manage, his cum-coated prick still dribbled thickly as it came out. And, just as Brian had imagined, Suzi's glossy lipstick had left pink streaks down the length of his shaft and a bright ring at its base. As the cock-head popped out from between her enticing lips, the last drops of his cum drooled down over her chin and dangled there like slutty jewelry. William would have approved.

"Gotta get me some of that," First Stud whispered, which was exactly the effect Suzi had intended.

As Brian stumbled awkwardly out of the car, Suzi pulled a small tube out of the handbag still slung over her shoulder and quickly reapplied her lipstick without wiping away Brian's lewd decoration. "A girl's always got to put on her best face when she's selling cars," she smiled and turned her gaze to Johnny. "Now, Mr. Thunderstick, if you could assist me, I'd like to demonstrate some more of the wonderful things you can do in the backseat of this fine vehicle."

Johnny didn't bother to use the door. He vaulted into the car and was beside her on the seat in a heartbeat. In another, he had his pants and shorts down around his ankles. He was as big as Brian and as hard as Elkhorn.

As she began to stroke and lick his wahoo-wiener, she paused a moment and asked, "Now, now, Mr. Thunderstick, what makes you think that this demonstration requires you to remove your clothing?" As desperate as she was to cum, she was enjoying the teasing pretense too much to stop.

His reply was to grab her under the armpits and pull her up to straddle his lap, facing him. "Good answer," she said, almost to herself, and pulled the crotch section of her bikini off to one side so she could position his big, pussy-pleaser between her love lips. She then commenced to playfully swing her hips in a small motion, forward and back, just enough to slide his swollen head along her sopping wet slit. Every time it brushed her firm lust stub, a jolt of erotic electricity shot through her entire body that made her fingers convulse and her eyelids flutter. Ecstatic in the knowledge that she was on the verge of rapturous release, she leaned forward and pressed her open mouth against his and began to kiss him passionately. His response was to grip her upper arms tightly and pull her down, slowly but inexorably transfixing her on his rampant man-pole.

As his stiff meat slid into her, Suzi broke off the kiss and barely stifled a cry of intense pleasure. First Stud saw her predicament and remarked: "I don't think this girl's inclined to be very lady-like. In fact, I think she's disposed to be rather vocal about her pleasure. And then what will the neighbors think.

"Hey guys," he called to his friends as he climbed into the front seat, "let's get us some privacy here. Hop in and put up the top and the windows. Let's see how soundproof this wagon is."

So Second and Third Studs clambered into the front seat and did as First Stud had suggested.

By the time Johnny was fully embedded, Suzi was well into her first orgasm. She began jerking up and down, spiking herself repeatedly on Johnny's big spear, and digging her nails into his back. The pain was probably the only thing that kept him from cumming immediately too. Johnny was not disposed to make a lot of noise under any circumstances. And, miraculously, Suzi still had enough self-control to suppress her need to let the world know how much she was enjoying herself.

First Stud climbed over the seat and undid his pants. They slid down to reveal a gigantic black cock. He was even bigger than William or Lance. If Suzi could have seen it, which she couldn't because her eyes were squeezed shut with orgasmic euphoria, she would have instantly fallen deeply in love with him.

First Stud considered his options and decided to join Johnny. He pushed Suzi forward so she was bent at the waist. She complied eagerly because she knew another cock was on its way. As her climax began to wane, he carefully eased his huge sex-stick into her cunt beside Johnny's. It had been awhile since Suzi had enjoyed a double vaginal fuck and the realization of what First Stud was doing and the piercing pleasure it caused spurred her immediately to a second climax, overlapping the first. Rapture rolled over her again like a tsunami.

Suzi began to shriek her rapture so loudly that she startled herself. "OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!" But, by now, the top and windows were closed. Brian gave a thumbs up sign to indicate that very little could be heard from outside.

To get the maximum effect, First Stud picked up Johnny's rhythm, so they shoved their cocks in together and withdrew them together. For Suzi it was like getting fucked by King Kong. She briefly wondered if Fay Wray ever had this much fun, but the thought was quickly lost as her third orgasm burst like a napalm bomb in her gut and fireworks in her brain.

When Suzi was finally done moaning and wailing, she was left panting and gasping for air. She turned her head to speak breathlessly to First Stud: "Two things: First, I need to see that wonderful thing you've been pounding me with. It must be enormous. And then, as amazing as it's been to be fucked by two extraordinary cocks in my cunt, I told that guy outside that I really, really, really needed to get fucked in the ass, And, you know what, I really, really, really wasn't lying. Do you think you could slip it in for a second and do me that little favor?"

First Stud slid his prodigious pussy-pestle out of Suzi's dripping love tunnel. Johnny continued to passionately jab her luscious cunt, and the friction on her engorged lust button was already pushing her relentlessly toward yet another orgasm. First Stud moved around to the side to proudly show her his pitch-black pile driver.

Suzi's eyes became as big as green apples when she saw it. The sight suddenly pushed her soaring sex fever up several more degrees. "My sweet heaven, it's stunning. It's gigantic. Have you got a girl friend? Wanna go steady? I think I'm in love........and I think.....I think.....I think I'm going to cum again." Her voice, which had been raising in pitch, now took on a new urgency: "Quick, shove it in right now! Hurry, hurry, hurry! Do it!!!"

First Stud quickly jumped back behind Suzi and pressed the knob of his dark cudgel against her pouting, supersensitive anus. Reflexively, she immediately pushed herself back onto the shaft, taking him half way in. "All...the...way", she screamed hysterically and First Stud did as he was told without hesitation. Suzi's fourth and biggest orgasm swept her away on a tidal wave of rapture. She was bathed in a sea of sensual delirium. It went on and on and on, as did Suzi's need to tell the world exactly how she felt about it. "OOOOOOOOO OOOOOO OOOOOOHHH HHHHHHH HHHHH SHIT SHITSHIT AAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA AAAAAAHHHH HHHHHHHH HHHHHHH HHHHH HHHGODAAA AAAAAA AAAGGGGG GGGGG GGGGGHHH HHHHHH HHHH YYYYY YYYYYEEE EEEEE EEEEEEEE EEEEEE EEEEEEEE EEEEEEE EEESSSSSSS SSSSSSS SSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSS"

For the next 30 seconds Johnny and First Stud continued to pump away at Suzi and she continued to climax frantically. Finally, the two men couldn't stand it any longer and gave in to the need to spray their sperm powerfully all over Suzi's internal organs. When they were done, Suzi's orgasm finally gradually subsided and a big grin spread over her face. She expected to be physically spent, but she wasn't. She wanted more. Her need was no longer so desperate, but it still burned like a hearth fire, a warm expectation of pleasure yet to come.

Johnny and First Stud had collapsed on the back seat. Suzi turned around into a sitting position between them, her legs wide-spread and man-juice running out of her orifices and onto the upholstery in small streams. Brian, who had fetched a roll of paper towels from the Men's Room, opened the car door and tossed some to Suzi, who mopped up the seat and dried off her crotch. She resumed her sales pitch. "Another unique feature of this outstanding vehicle, gentlemen, is that the specially treated fine leather seating will not be stained by bodily fluids of any kind."

As Johnny and First Stud pulled their pants up and stumbled out the door, Suzi addressed the two men in the front seat. "Gentlemen, let me show you another advantage of this spacious back seat. You sir, hop on over," she said, grabbing Second Stud by the hand. He eagerly did as he was told, and Third stud followed. They sat on either side of Suzi and the three began making out. She unzipped their flies and pulled out their love missiles. The men were, of course, already rock hard. They weren't as big as First Stud, but they were sizable, about the same as Johnny or Brian.

Suzi kissed amorously with first one, then the other. Their four hands were all over her, touching her nipples, stroking her neck, her arms, her cheeks, her thighs and between her legs, probing her pussy and her asshole with their long, thick fingers.

She loved being pawed by men, and the more of them, the better. One of her favorite fantasies was being fondled by a mob of twenty or thirty men, so many that every inch of her body was in simultaneous contact with male flesh. Suzi's hands were all over Second and Third Stud as well, but mostly on their big, black cocks, stroking them, squeezing them, teasing them.

Suzi's nipples and clit were, once again, rock hard and standing up stiff and tall like cute, kissable little soldiers. The men untied the bows of her bikini bottom then, one holding the front and the other holding the back, they pulled it back and forth, sliding it against her clit and between the lips of her cunt. They rubbed the smooth, flimsy cloth of her sheer blouse against her breasts and nipples.

"Enough of this foreplay stuff, let's do it," grumbled Second Stud. "We've been waiting and watching a long time. I can't stand any more."

"A man after my own heart," cooed Suzi. Then, going back to her sales pitch, "Just lie down on this seat, sir. You're obviously quite tall. I can tell you from personal experience that a man of your stature could never do that in any other car." It was true. Bending at the knees, one foot on the floor, he could just squeeze himself in. Suzi sat down on his stomach, her back to him, then positioned the bloated head of his black cock between the cheeks of her ass. Lifting her butt and his rigid penis up, her weight on her elbows and feet, she caught the cock-tip in her asshole and pushed it in just a fraction of an inch. They both gasped in delight. "This something like what you had in mind?" she asked.

"That's exactly what I was thinking of," he answered. "You must be a voyeur." He shoved his prick another fraction of an inch up her ass and they both groaned dreamily.

"You mean 'clairvoyant', baby doll," Suzi said, slowly sliding another inch down his pleasure-pole. They sighed and moaned with mutual bliss.

Suzi grabbed Third Stud by the front of his shirt and pulled him over for a rough kiss. She grabbed him behind the neck and pressed hard against his mouth. Second Stud gently caressed Suzi's perfect breasts and began working his thick boner in and out of her exquisitely snug rectum, going in a little further with each stoke.