Suzi at the Auto Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just give Johnny the name," suggested Brian, "and he'll get directions. His laptop's in the car."

"Whoa," said LeMar, turning toward Johnny admiringly. "I bet you work for one of those internet companies that helps people find stuff, like, you know, Ogle."

"You mean 'Google'?" asked Brian.

"No, 'Ogle'," replied LeMar. "It's like Google, except it finds pornography and other sites with pretty women."

"Ooooookay," said Brian. "And what, in the name of sweet Jesus, made you think Johnny might work for such a company?"

"I just thought, you know, given the nature of his racial ethnicity and all, he might be one of those search Injuns," answered LeMar.

Johnny just stared at him. Steven smacked his forehead with his palm. Samuel rolled his eyes. Even Brian, for once, was speechless.

LeMar looked back and forth from one to the other and, after about 10 seconds, said, "Guess not," and walked away.

As they stepped outside into the parking lot, Steven asked William and Lance if they wanted to join them.

William considered the invitation for a few seconds, then answered, "I could ask, but I don't think my wife would give me permission."

Lance also refused, saying, "No thanks. I think I've pretty much shot my wad. Besides, I need to rest up for tomorrow. I made more money today than the whole of last month. If we're even half as busy tomorrow, I may be able to afford a down payment for that fancy condo across town I've been looking at."

"So, Lance, Suzi sold a shitload of cars for you, eh?" asked Steven. "Does she get a commission or a cut or something? What, like 50 per cent?"

Lance shifted uneasily. "Suzi?.....Uumm, she's paid a substantial....hourly... modeling fee. No commissions....But you're right. She is the one bringing in the customers." He paused, then reluctantly added, "Maybe it would be fair to share a little of my commissions."

"Relax, Lance," smiled Suzi. "I don't want your commissions. I've never asked for money for sex because I don't want to spoil the sex. It's too important to me. When I fuck a guy, I want to enjoy it for what it is, and have him know I'm enjoying it. I don't want all that confused by financial motivations. And, even though I'm not making love to most of the customers here, it's still the same thing. I want to enjoy flirting with them for its own sake, not because I'm going to make a little more money if they really, really like me.

"That said, guys who do like me, especially the ones who like me frequently, have a certain tendency to give me little gifts, or even big gifts. And a girl should never turn down a present from her boyfriend, no matter how many boyfriends she has. It might hurt his feelings. So, you know, I'm generous. They're generous. It all pretty much works out."

"So, you're in the car business, Lance, old buddy," suggested Steven. "Maybe you can get her a steep discount on a set of used wheels."

"If we keep selling cars at this rate, I should be able to talk the owner into more than that," replied Lance. "I should be able to swing a floor model. Free.....But it might have a little damage to the upholstery and glass."