Suzi at the Auto Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling away from Third Stud's mouth she haltingly told him, "I've....got an......impor...tant job for........you." Holding his hard rod in one hand, she leaned back and placed her left foot against the side window for leverage. She then pulled Third Stud's cock toward her waiting mouth, while turning him around and pushing his head down toward her crotch with the other hand. "Suck on......my....clit," she said and then put her head back and slowly swallowed his long boner. He began to grunt his joy, but Suzi muffled him by pressing his head back down against her crotch. He rolled her joy buzzer between his lips and began to work his fingers into her vagina. First one, then two and three.

First Stud came back into the car and climbed into the front seat to watch Suzi and his friends. Although she was writhing and twisting with arousal, she liked First Stud and didn't want to pass up an opportunity to tease him. She let Third Stud's cock slip from her mouth momentarily and asked First Stud, "You back?....Ya know,.....didn't your....mother teach you - AAGGGHH [Second Stud began sucking on her clit] - that it's rude.........to fuck a girl without - OOOHHHWOOOHH [A deep push up her ass from Third Stud] - properly introducing........yourself? - UUUNNNNNHHHH [Second Stud sucking harder]."

"She might have said something like that," First Stud conceded. "But I think she also taught me that it's not considered civilized to conduct a conversation while your cunt is full of fingers, even if they're someone else's. By the way, my name is Steven Furst."

"FuUUURRrst?" asked Suzi, unable to focus enough to convey her amused surprise. "FUFUFUFurst?"

"No," he smiled. "Just plain 'Furst'. Why?"

" 'Splain later," she moaned as Third Stud's whole hand eased into her boy-hole and his prick slid down her throat again.

Between his slow, deep anal strokes, Second Stud grunted quietly in Suzi's ear, "If you're interested......which you don't....seem to be.......my name is......LeMar Twomey.....Not that you.....care, not that......the girls ever....care." His voice grew louder, "They only.......care about......Steeeeevie....Steeeeevie....Steeeeevie."

Twomey? thought Suzi,TWO-mey? What's going on here?But she had no time ponder that question further as the warm thrill which had begun in her breasts and loins quickly spread through the rest of her body.

"Watch your mouth, motherfucker," Steven warned LeMar, pretending at anger.

"Yeah, maybe.....I fucked.......your mother," shot back LeMar in a tone too clouded by burgeoning rapture to identify.

LeMar shut up after that. From the increasing pace at which his dark piston drove in and out of Suzi's tingling ass hole, she guessed that he was approaching his orgasmic release. And from the growing urgency of Third Stud's moaning and the fervor with which he sucked on her clit, she figuredhe was about to go kablooey too. Suzi herself was more than ready. The combined efforts of the two men had fanned her smoldering passions into a raging inferno of delight.

Now Suzi felt Third Stud's hand burrow deeper into her cunt. It was in past the wrist and still going deeper. The sensation was driving her insane.My God, she thought, he's got to be in there half-way to his elbow. How much further can he go?Suddenly, orgasm plastered Suzi like a run-away freight train. The metal tip of her stiletto heel screeched across the window, scoring a long scratch in the glass. Wave after wave of throbbing pleasure pounded her unrelentingly. They came quickly at first, then more slowly and lasted a very long time. Having Third Stud's slut-choker lodged in her throat prevented her from howling her gratification the way she wanted to, but it didn't stop her from trying. "Uuuuumm mmmffffffff fffffffuuuuu uuuuuuu uuummm mmmmffff ffffffffffffaa aaaaaaa aahhhh hhhh hhhaaa aaaaaaaahhh hhhhh oooooooaa aaaaaaaoo ooooooaa aaaannnnn nnnnnnnn nnmmmm mmmmmm mmoooooo ooooaaaa aaaooo ooooooaaaa aaaaauu uuuuumm mmmmuuu uuuuuuumm mmmmmm mmmuuuuuu mmmmm mmmmuu unnnn nnnnnn."

Her hips lashed up and down too quickly and too spastically for Third Stud to safely keep his mouth on her clit. If he didn't lose a tooth, Suzi could have suffered a nasty bite. But he had his own climax to deal with, which began only seconds after Suzi's. And LeMar reached orgasm right after that. Having Third Stud's arm stuffed so far up her pussy went a long way to make up for the lack of direct clitoral stimulation and the two large penises pulsing deep within her drove Suzi to an even more frenzied state. The three of them writhed in sexual ecstasy like a pig-pile of possessed religious zealots on the world's best aphrodisiac. When the boys were finally done spurting their liquid expression of love for her, Suzi continued to twitch and groan for another ten to fifteen seconds, and then they were all still.

The PA system came to life to announce that it was 9:00 and time for all visitors to leave. Exhibitors were asked to clean up and go within a half hour.

Eventually, Third Stud climbed off the pile, and Suzi and LeMar swung around, as one unit, to a sitting position, with Suzi still spread-eagled across LeMar's lap and his black cock still wedged deep in her rear entrance. She sighed with satisfaction and slid slightly to one side so she could put her arm around his shoulders and nibble on his earlobe. "About what you said before," she whispered. "I do care. I care about all my boys. I care about satisfying your needs, making you happy, taking care of you. But mostly I care about how big and hard your cock is."

"Sounds like gen-u-ine compassionate concern to me," offered Steven.

Then, turning to Third Stud, who had slumped down beside them, Suzi scolded, "As for you, you seem to think you can shoot your sticky sperm off in my throat and mouth without even a 'Hello, ma'am, nice to meet you'." Suzi slid off of LeMar and into the space between him and Third Stud. She grabbed a handful of paper towels and allowed a small torrent of thick, white love-goo to flow from her anus. "So, Rumplestiltskin," she continued, "let's see if I can guess your name. I'll bet it's 'Trey'."

"Nooo," Third Stud intoned. "What makes you think that?"

"Triplett?" she guessed.

"Wrong again."

"Tripp? Tripoli?"

"Nope and nope."

"Gotta be something to do with 'three'. I don't know. Trinity? Nah, that's a girl's name. I give up."

Third Stud paused for effect. "Samuel Forester," he finally said.

Suzi shook her head in disbelief. "Well, Sam, I'm Suzi, the Dual Exhaust Girl."

"Nice tattoo," Samuel said.

"Real nice," added Steven.

"Sure is," confirmed LeMar.

"Thanks, boys," smiled Suzi, as if no one ever said anything complimentary about her tattoo. Then, as a thought struck her, "You guys don't have a fourth friend, who maybe couldn't make it today, do you."

"Well, there's Phil Tripplehorn, who had to go to his mother's birthday party," answered Steven. "How did you know?"

"Wild guess," said Suzi. "I'm also guessing I'll be meeting him before long. You know, I'm actually terrible with names, but I think somehow, yours, I'll be able to remember. And you know what..."

Steven interrupted her, "We got two men coming out of the office," he said. "And I'm guessing we're not supposed to be in this car half naked, stinking of sex with the Dual Exhaust Queen dripping cum from every pore."

"Lock the doors and get down," Suzi whispered loudly. "It's bad if my boss sees us, and I'm pretty sure that's going to happen. But it's a lot worse if the customer sees us."

Seeing no sign of Suzi, the convertible top up and Brian and Johnny leaning against the car with transparently phony nonchalance, Lance made the obvious guess about what was going on inside the vehicle and quickly escorted the customer out of the area saying, "You'd better hurry. I think they're about to lock the outside doors."

He then stalked quickly back toward the white car. Johnny and Brian backed away. Suzi peeked carefully out the window, saw him coming and ducked her head again. When Lance got to the car, he peered inside, saw Suzi, saw the men scrambling to get dressed and tried to open the door. When he found it locked, he started pounding on the roof and loudly demanding that they open up.

At this point William strolled in, having finished his shift on the other side of the expo center.

The men pretended to try to unlock the doors, then shrugged in mock resignation. But when Steven saw Lance fumbling with a large ring of keys, he gave up and pressed the "unlock" button. Lance yanked open the back door and angrily addressed Suzi. "Get dressed and.... Oh, you are dressed," he said sarcastically. "Sometimes it's a little hard to tell." Then, noticing the scratched glass, he demanded, "And what the fuck happened to the window?"

"Uuum....I think it was a m?" offered Suzi, unable to come up with anything better.

"Meteorite? Meteorite? That's the best you can do? Anyway, you're fired. I turn my back for minute and you're fucking the whole Ethnic Diversity Coalition. I told you not to do that. If I can't trust you, I can't work with you. Get out."

Steven jumped out of the car to face Lance. "Just out of curiosity, stud, how many times did you fuck her?" he asked evenly.

"Four," replied Suzi from behind him with shy sweetness.

"Four?... Four?" Steven demanded with mild surprise as he turned to face Suzi. "You mean today?....Four times today?"

Suzi lowered her eyes coyly and nodded her head, adding quietly, "But three were sort of all at once, you know, all in a half hour."

Steven turned back to Lance who stammered, "But... but...it was b..before work and on our meal b..b..b..break."

Steven looked him silently for a second, then said quietly, "Look, she an exciting woman, easy to get stuck on. I think I smell a little jealousy here. That's understandable, but it's not going to cut it. This lady needs a lot of love. I mean, in the immortal words of Led Zeppelin, she needs 'a whole lot of love.' And you and me, we have to be grown up and share."

Meanwhile, Suzi and William were eyeing each other. Suzi turned sideways on the seat to face William, her left foot on the seat, her right foot on the floor and slowly spread her legs. She leaned back on her elbow as the remnants of Samuel's load continued to drool from the corner of her open mouth and down over her chin, where it dangled, swung back and forth with her movements and slowly dripped onto her left breast. Her pussy lips gaped like a hungry hatchling demanding food from the daddy bird. William stepped slowly toward the car door, unzipping as he went and trying like hell to grow feathers. LeMar and Samuel hopped in the front seat to watch.

With Lance's resolve to fire Suzi apparently waning, Brian decide to step in and follow up on Steven's little sermon. "Besides," he said, "it was all our fault," nodding toward Johnny.

"Me?" said Johnny quietly. "You were the one with the three-hour erection."

"She told us to come back at 9:00, when the show was closing," Brian continued, "but we kept sneaking back to get another look at her and I'm walking around with, like, this perpetual hard-on. I felt like Raphael Palmero or something - Viagra on steroids. I couldn't wait. So we came back a half-hour early and talked her into it. She didn't want to do it but, once we got her started, these other guys showed up and it was too late for any of us to turn back. You should fire me instead." He paused dramatically and clenched his fists at his side. "I mean it. Fire me. I deserve it."

"But, you don't work for me," puzzled Lance.

"And haven't had a job in three years," sneered Johnny.

As William climbed on top of Suzi, pants down around his knees, she leaned around him and called, "Don't worry about them, Brian. You're a real sweetie-pie and I love you bunches." She blew him a kiss, then throwing both arms around William's neck, she looked to Steven. "And you, you're my rescuing hero, the guy in the white hat, my knight in shining armor, and you will be rewarded." She then immediately began ardently French-kissing William, who was holding his long black cunt-charmer, sliding its hard head between the lips of her soft, wet pussy. With his other hand, he held the back of her neck while he vigorously tongue-wrestled and lip-nibbled with the most ravishing piece of female flesh he had ever met.

Watching them, Lance realized Steven was right. He also realized what he would be missing if he fired Suzi and never saw her again. And he realized the effect that firing her would have on sales. "Okay, okay. You're right. You win. I'll give her another chance. But she has to promise to keep her hands off the customers for the next two days."

By now, William was into a serious tease-fuck. He tenderly worked his stiff love-lumber into Suzi's welcoming prick-pleaser as they groaned loudly in unison. He then withdrew completely for a silent count of five while she squirmed and fidgeted, whining for its return. But, after doing it four or five times, he lost patience himself and stuffed it all the way in and began grinding his pubic hair against her inflamed clitoris. Her hands clasped at his back, his shoulders, his butt and, for now anyway, she was careful not to use her long, sharp nails.

"Nice going, stud," observed Samuel. "I think she likes you."

"That girl's so picky," snickered LeMar. "she only likes the guys that's got cocks hanging between their legs."

As her excitement grew, Suzi whispered hoarsely in William's ear, "Honey lambs, you're driving me berserk here, but my ass needs some attention, too. You like to fuck my ass, don't you? So do it now....Pretty please." Happy to make love to any part of her that needed making love to, he pulled out of her cunt and, when she rolled over onto her side, knees bent, facing the front of the car, he slid in behind her spoon-style. Immediately, he reached between her legs searching for her love-button. At the same time, he began probing between her shapely ass cheeks with the distended head of his pumped-up prick in search of her precious sphincter. When he found them simultaneously, she gasped loudly in pleasure and anticipation.

Lance came over to apologize and tell Suzi she wasn't fired anymore, but guessed that he wouldn't get her full attention right then. Watching his friend and Suzi was too much fun to interrupt them anyway.

William resumed the tease game he had been playing before. He tantalized Suzi's bum hole by inserting only the tip of his cock and moving it around in a little circular motion without pushing it in any further. He was, however, paying more serious attention to her clit, rubbing it, squeezing it gently and stroking it with his thumb and first two fingers as if he were jerking off a tiny penis. And with his other hand he massaged and fondled her breast through the sheer blouse. The smooth fabric rubbing against her sensitive nipple was overwhelmingly arousing.

The car door was still open and Suzi had now rolled part-way onto her back again and was thrashing her arms and legs about, frantically trying to impale herself on William's cock. He removed his hand from her breast and placed it against her left buttock to prevent her from being able to push back on his prick while, with a big smile on his face, he continued the small penetrations. When Suzi began whining and swearing in frustration, Lance swung the door shut and watched through the window.

"C'mon, man, you gonna fuck that doll or what?" demanded LeMar, leaning over from the front seat. "Because if you're not, I'll volunteer for that duty."

Finally, William relented and, grabbing her tightly around the waist with both arms, he suddenly drove his huge hard-on deeply into her, burying it to the balls in Suzi's tight rectum in one quick stroke. Her plaintive whimpering turned to screams of pleasure and she allowed herself to enjoy a quick, throbbing mini-orgasm, while barely managing to stave off the major climax she wanted to save for later.

"Whoa," said Samuel, turning to LeMar. "That must be some kind of world's record. The guy shoves it in once and she cums. We've gotta check Guinness and see if there's a record for that."

"That's no world record," scoffed LeMar. "The other guy did it too, when he stuck it into her cunt. Remember? The Indian. This slut probably does it every day."

When Suzi temporarily quieted down, Lance saw his opportunity. He pulled off his pants, dropped them to the floor, opened the car door, hopped in and closed the door behind him. At the same time, Steven joined his friends in the front. "Welcome to the Penis Gallery," said Samuel. Steven looked at him blankly. "What are you, too young to get a Howdy Dowdy joke?" Samuel grumbled.

William was now dancing a slow, sensual ass-dance with Suzi. She looked at Lance through slitted eyes and said, "'Bout time you got here, boyfriend. Not nice to make a gal wait."

With his left hand, Lance lifted her leg so that her knee was up near her tits while he held his stiff prick with his right. He leaned forward and pressed his cock-head hard against her sphincter getting ready to push it in next to William's.

Suzi's eyes widened and she gasped in realization of what Lance planned. "Lovey-dovey," she mewed, regaining her composure, "you must imagine I'm some serious kind of tramp if you think you can do that with me."

"I think you're the kind of tramp who loves a stiff cock in her rear and I think you're the kind who loves two cocks in her rear twice as much," he replied, leaning forward to kiss her affectionately.

"I'm so moved that you know me so well," she declared, closing her eyes in sweet expectation and sticking her slippery pink tongue deep into his mouth.

Lance began to push carefully, but firmly, working his way into the tight ring of her back-hole. Suzi groaned with intense pleasure and gripped the seat edge tightly enough to turn her knuckles white. Soon Lance was fully inserted and he and William began alternating strokes. Suzi tossed her head back, croaking and growling her approval with each thrust. The men groped every inch of her they could reach, and when Lance began to poke his fingers into her pussy, she spread her thighs and threw her top leg over his to provide easier access. Quickly, another thrilling mini-cum convulsed her body, showering her for a few seconds with its fiery ecstasy.

"Jeeeez-us," remarked Samuel. "Guys pay good money at that new sex-show club downtown to see girls who aren't half this pretty do things that aren't half this slutty."

"Yeah, but they got all those amenities down there," said Steven.

"Like what?" demanded LeMar.

"Like the sticky floor, the watered-down, overpriced beer and sitting way in the back behind some smelly fat dude who's beating off all night and you can't see around him," answered Steven, ticking them off on his fingers. "And, oh yeah, what about the Martha Stewart decor in the Men's Room."

"Yeah, guess I forgot about all those immunities," LeMar agreed.

Having Lance sticking his fingers in her snatch only reminded Suzi of how much happier she would be if it were filled with a big piece of the real thing. Twisting and wiggling in her sexual ferment, her open mouth mirroring her gaping fuck hole, she looked from Steven to LeMar to Samuel, pleading with her eyes. "Any of you guys ready to go again?" In fact they were all rock hard and Suzi knew it. "I've got an empty love nest that needs to be filled. Can one of you just shove your prick in and put me out of my misery?" Her eyes kept coming back to Steven.

Steven was next to the driver's door and took the opportunity immediately. Grabbing the handle, he said over his shoulder, "Tough job, but I'll give it the old college try."

"What the hell kind of school did he go to?" asked LeMar.