TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 02: One Hot Librarian Researches BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The picture showed the hanging.

The picture encompassed the entire oak tree and the dark form of Prospero Black was visible hanging from a rope. She could see the backs of onlooker's heads. A priest she assumed was Murphy was staring at the hanging man's penis which was hard as a rock and though it wasn't clear in the picture, the man's penis appeared to be a monster. Two beautiful blonde women were crying behind the hanging man and appeared to be trying to reach the slave, but a powerfully built white man was holding them back. Bobbie Sue shivered. The slave's body wasn't straight, his legs were kicking. He wasn't dead yet!

Bobbie Sue gulped and felt a little ill. She headed for the reception desk, looking down the aisle at Melvin, suddenly glad another person was in the room with her even if it was a skinny wimp like Melvin. She sat down in a chair behind the desk and flipped open the book. Most of it was irrelevant to her story though she did find this passage interesting:

June 1855- Phineas Cox showed me around his plantation today while his two lovely daughters Betty and Samantha Cox prepared our dinner. What I saw disgusted me. His slaves were out in the fields working on the cotton crop and in several places, the male slaves had dropped their britches and were plowing the female slaves from behind like animals. The females appeared to be loving it and were thrusting back into the slave's thrusts with as much lust as the males were showing. I have always found slavery a deplorable thing, but seeing this sort of behavior reaffirmed my belief that Africans were subhuman, little better then animals. I crossed myself when the nearest male slave pulled his still spurting phallus from a woman and all I could think of was the black bulls back home in the fields of Derry. Col Cox laughed at my discomfort. He explained to me that the first Cox had come to settle this county in the mid-1600's and started a farm. To help him on the farm, he purchased several slaves and the males had phalluses about this big. Col Cox held his hands about seven inches apart. Then his son bought some more endowed slaves both female and male and mated them with the sons and daughters of the original group. Their children had phalluses about this big. Cox spread his hand an inch further apart and he kept spreading them another inch every several generations. And this is the end result, he held his hands out towards his slaves as another male pulled down his pants and a huge foot long penis began rising to attention. A buxom Negress took him in her mouth to speed him along. I informed Col. Cox that interfering with god's design would bring ill luck. He scoffed at me and told me that his most perfect creation had escaped him several years ago. A slave named Prospero, Cox having named all his slaves after Shakespearean characters, had escaped his plantation and Cox had a bounty out across the South for anyone who could bring Prospero back unharmed. Then Cox held his hands apart at a length impossible to believe to show me the length of Prospero's phallus. "Testicles as big as cannon balls too," Cox told me. "Big and heavy and full of more seed then a bull. He would have been my best breeder." I vowed to make a quick effort to leave this foul place as soon as possible after dinner while Cox stared at his slaves rutting like animals with a smug grin on his face.

**********

Bobbie Sue blinked her eyes. She wouldn't have believed the story except for the tintype photo showing what looked like an arm sticking out between Prospero's legs. She recalled the newspaper articles about the large size of the black resident's penises. Could it possibly be true? She returned to the journal and moved ahead to get closer to the time of the hanging. She found an intriguing entry about Caleb Summers capturing Prospero.

**********

From the Diary of Father Murphy

Caleb Summers asked me to bless him. He said he felt a taint on hisself at what he'd seen with his own eyes in New Orleans where they captured Prospero. He was but a shell of the man he had been since the hanging. The former strapping young man had gained a paunch and was losing his hair. He repeatedly asked to see his wife, but I refused. Caleb had married Betty Cox and was set to build his own plantation out near the lake when a messenger came telling Phineas Cox that the escaped slave he was searching for was living in New Orleans. After nearly seven years of searching the poster: Wanted escaped slave named Prospero. No distinguishing features except for a 14" phallus, had hit pay dirt. Caleb quickly volunteered to bring back the fugitive to make his father-in-law happy. I'm sure he wouldn't have been so eager if he'd known he was bringing back a devil that would corrupt his beautiful young wife and her sister.

Prospero was living in the quarter of New Orleans where the free people of color dwelt. Caleb Summers brought along Zeb Swallows, Jake Kindle, and James McGuire to help him bring back the slave. The messenger had informed them that they would find the slave in Congo Square on Sunday night. This is what he told me:

We needn't have asked directions as the music coming from the square led us directly to it. We rode our horses watching the steady stream of blacks, creoles, mulattoes, and much to our surprise plenty of whites and judging by their dress the whites were well off, all approaching Congo Square. Being mounted we had a better view of the square and I could see that the blacks had formed a circle with dancers in the center and men beating drums around the edges. Everyone was swaying, clapping, or stomping their feet. Of the renegade Prospero, there was no sign.

Suddenly, the crowd fell silent. There was not a noise from hundreds of people. A hushed murmur started when the crowd parted and a black woman stepped into the circle carrying a huge snake. She wasn't young, around sixty I'd guess, but she moved like a much younger woman and I could see that she had been a great beauty when she was younger. "Who is that," I asked a nearby negro. He looked at me in surprise. "Why that is Marie Laveau, our priestess," he replied.

Marie Laveau continued to dance around the circle with her snake. A roar went from the crowd which parted and another black woman stepped into the circle. She was absolutely stunning and I couldn't take my eyes off her. She resembled the older woman so much, I knew she must be her daughter. Then the young woman dropped her robe standing proud in her nakedness and forgive me father for I could not take my eyes off this beauty, black though she was. She held her arms up to the sky as the drums started again and a chanting arose from the crowd. Marie held out the snake to her daughter who took it and the foul creature wrapped its sinuous body around the poor woman but she reacted like it was giving her pleasure. She stepped backwards with the snake, the crowd parting and the beautiful young woman disappeared.

The crowd wailed in one voice and there was a disturbance where the girl had disappeared. They began chanting, "Zombi Damballah, Zombi Damballah" Over and over again the crowd chanted. I saw Mcguire crossing himself and I followed suit. Where the disturbance was occurring, a head began rising above the crowd. A bearded black man slowly rose up sitting on a wood throne on a wood platform being raised by the Negroes. He was nude and sat astride the throne like a king. His massive cock fell between his legs. Zeb whispered, "Looks like we found our missing nigger."

The crowd passed the platform around from hand to hand, making it appear to be a ship listing on a sea of black, brown, and white flesh. All the while they continued their chant of "Zombi Damballah." The platform turned to face Marie Laveau and a woman rose up from the crowd. Hands lifted Marie's beautiful daughter up and onto the platform where she kneeled at Prospero's feet. She was still nude, but the snake had disappeared. A clay jar was handed up to the nude woman who took it and dipped her hand into the contents removing it and showing her hand to the crowd. They wailed again at the sight of her hand covered in a dark purplish jelly. She did the same to the next hand, holding it up for the crowd to see. Then she took her slick hands and began coating Prospero's evil black cock. The crowd fell silent again as the mighty phallus began to rise and harden. When it had grown as large as a boy's arm, the woman kissed the bulbous tip and began stroking it with her hands. The platform moved to the edge of the circle.

Marie Laveau then began removing her clothes and she looked impressive for one her age. When she was nekked, she held her hands up to the sky. "Ici me Damballah créateur de toute vie," she shouted. The negro nearby placed his palms together as if praying. He translated her words. "Here me Damballah, creator of all life." "Nous attendre à recevoir votre bénédiction. Montrez-nous votre amour puissant Damballah. Nous baptiser avec vos graines" Marie kneeled before the raised platform upon which her daughter was masturbating Prospero's dark cock.

A dozen young women moved into the circle, dropping their clothes and joining Marie on their knees before the platform. "What did she say," I shouted at the negro. He replied, "We wait to receive your blessing. Show us your love mighty Damballah. Baptize us with your seed." And then Prospero's cock blew.

Marie's daughter had thrown her head to the ground just as his phallus exploded. Now I had seen bulls yanked off for their semen and I'm telling you, there was more seed shooting from Prospero's cock then I ever saw come from a bull. It shot out from the head in wad after wad, flying over the daughter's prostrate body and breaking up over the kneeling black women. His sperm rained down upon them, splattering against their bare skin. It was indeed a baptism and as the thick seed touched them, they began moaning, crying out in pleasure, until they fell to the ground, writhing disgustingly in ecstasy.

When I looked back up at Prospero. Marie's daughter had taken his cock in her mouth and was sucking it back to erection. When he was hard, she began stroking him again. The "blessed" women, except for the voodoo priestess Laveau, moved back into the crowd and another dozen took their place. The process repeated itself and after they'd been blessed, another dozen took their place. Prospero's cock was jerked off a total of six times and there was no lessening in the amount of his ejaculate. I knew that old Colonel Cox would be pleased with this prime specimen of his family's breeding program.

Things moved quickly after that. Prospero's throne was slowly lowered, disappearing into the crowd. "Don't let him get away," I shouted at the men. We moved the horses forwards into a rapidly dispersing crowd. We need not have worried. Prospero hadn't gone anywhere. Marie's daughter had climbed onto his cock and was bouncing in his lap. Prospero's bearded face was buried in a bosom that rivaled any of the Cox family women. There were plenty on onlookers, including many whites and many were touching themselves sinfully. I didn't know at the time how she could have taken such a monster inside her. I thought black women must a been different or something. Now I know better seeing as how my wife and her sister took it... and loved it."

"You did indeed see the devil's work, Caleb," I told him. "Let us never forget that there is evil in the world. What happened next?"

"Well father, we waited and watched the two Negroes fucking like rabbits and as soon as the Negress climbed off him, we grabbed him. Prospero didn't put up much of a fight. It was almost like he was expecting us. I manacled his hands behind his back and was throwing him over my horse when the remaining crowd started crying out. That's when I saw her. Laveau reappeared. "You cannot take Damballah from us, white man," she shouted. We ignored her until the voodoo priestess pointed at one of her followers, a dark skinned black man in tattered clothing. He screamed and charged us. Jake just pulled out a revolver and shot him in the chest. She pointed at a woman this time. The woman screamed and charged, but Jake shot her in the face. I realized this would go on forever, so I took out my gun and pointed it at Laveau. That taught the old witch a lesson and she finally quit sending her followers after us. She just watched us as we rode off and I could see the hate in her eyes."

"Clearly what you witnessed was a satanic rite, Summers. You're a brave man and Christ loves brave men," I told him trying to comfort him, but even I was unnerved by what he had seen. "Did anything happen after that?"

"Not much. We grabbed a hold of an extra horse for him to ride, but I never removed the shackles for a week lest he cast some spell on us. We tipped broth into his mouth for food. We never put clothes on him and had to watch that big cock of his swell up all the time. It'd get hard several times a day and it seemed to pain him that he couldn't take care of it. Once I said to him, "We'll be back on Cox plantation in a couple days Prospero, better not give the Colonel a hard time. None of that Zombee Dumbala shit. Your name is Prospero Black."

"I knows my name, Summers," his head was down, but his eyes stared up at me.

"You call me, master, nigger."

"I knows my name, massa. It is Prospero. It would be a sin on my soul to take the name Zombi Damballah. Papa Damballah is the creator of life. I am no god, massa."

"No you ain't boy. There is only one true god and it ain't no Dammed balla. Why in god's name were they calling you that then?"

At that point Prospero held his head up and looked at me all uppity. "They were not calling me Zombi Damballah, they were calling my cock Damballah. My cock is the black snake, symbol of Damballah, creator of life. It deserves to be worshiped and I am but it's wielder, it's humble servant, subservient to its will, the will of god."

"You're crazy is what you is." But then I watched as his cock hardened again and it remained hard, thrust up over the saddle for half a day before it finally lost its steel. I didn't feel right after that talk and I avoided Dambal... Prospero unto we got home. Cox was away and I was eager to see my beautiful Betty and bury my head in her bosom to lose the taint of the evil I seen In New Orleans. We let Prospero dip himself in the creek and then tied him in the barn to a pole. We didn't want any of the other slaves to know he was back. I then went to see Betty."

Summers wasn't meeting my eye and I knew he was holding something back. "Is there anything you aren't telling me, Mr. Summers?"

"I- I couldn't do anything."

"What do you mean?"

"With Betty. We ran up to her bedroom and eagerly stripped our clothes off. Betty was a lusty woman and we were trying to have a baby, but I couldn't perform. We kissed and I played with her tits- sorry father- but the image of Damballah kept appearing in my mind. I didn't feel like a man. I didn't feel I could please her with my inferior penis. I'm a white man and I felt inferior to a black man."

"It's not your fault my son. The Cox family didn't know what they were getting themselves into when they started that godforsaken breeding program of theirs."

"Father, it's been a year and only now has my penis started acting normal again. I've met a nice woman and I still want to start a family."

"I believe we have grounds for an annulment, Mr. Summers."

"Thank you, Father." Summers stood to leave. He turned to me and asked," Father, how is my wife?"

"Sister Betty is well. Sister Samantha still struggles with her demons nightly."

"Forgive me father, but that slut can burn in hell for all I care."

**********

Bobbie Sue reread the part about Congo Square in New Orleans and swore she heard the crowd cheering as Zombi Damballah was raised above them on his platform. The crowd cheered again and she realized she was hearing tonight's game. The high school was over a mile away, but the noise was still loud. The Cocks must be doing pretty well, she thought. This is a home game and they wouldn't be cheering that loudly for the Beavers.

Bobbie's husband would be cheering on the Cocks. She sent him off a quick text, explaining she was involved in some research at the library and would be home late. She wanted to see if Father Murphy mentioned anything about the hanging and the curse or what exactly happened to the Cox sisters.

**********

Bobbie Sue flipped back through Father Murphy's journal trying to find the part about the hanging. She glanced up from her seat at the circulation desk and caught Melvin staring at her from his seat at a computer down the aisle across from her. Students stared at her all the time, even the black ones. She liked catching them to make them uncomfortable. She went back to the journal and soon found the date of the hanging exactly 150years ago today.

Here's what it said...

I heard they had caught Prospero Black fornicating with Cox's daughters. I quickly mounted my horse and rode with a gathering crowd to see the hanging. Colonel Cox had quickly ridden back to his plantation when word reached him that his prize nigger bull had been recaptured. Apparently, he had burst into his barn only to find his two daughters slobbering all over Prospero's black nigger cock. Rumors were rampant. Hettie Parker claimed to have seen witches circling the barn last night. Others claimed that the daughters hadn't just fornicated with Prospero, but that they drained the seed out of nearly half a dozen of Cox's prime negro bulls.

The Plantation's population could rightly be considered that of a small town and it seemed nearly everyone was making a beeline for the oak tree before the Cox mansion. I could see Prospero sitting proud and tall on a horse with a rope around his neck, chest bare and wearing trousers, but what struck me the most was the sight of the girls. I crossed myself and felt a stirring in my loins. Betty Summers was being held by her strapping young husband, Caleb. Nearby, the other Cox daughter Samantha Small was being held back by another man. The girls were wearing next to nothing. Sheer white silk night clothes covered their voluptuous bodies. The swollen mounds of their breasts were visible under the silk and I tried not to stare. They also wore white stockings that had gotten torn at some point. Both women were struggling in the arms of their husbands and appeared half mad. At some point, I assumed they had been foaming at the mouths for their chins were crusted with a flaky white substance as were the exposed areas of their breasts. "What is going on here?" I demanded.

Caleb appeared to have conflicting emotions on his face as he held his struggling wife. He looked distraught, sad, horrified, and angry. "I caught my wife and her sister servicing that nigger's cock," he practically screamed at me.

"Surely that's impossible," I muttered in disbelief. Proper white Southern ladies wouldn't sleep with a black male slave or even a free black for that matter.

"It's true, I caught the whores," said a voice off to my side. I turned to look and saw the old Colonel himself riding up. He was leading a contingent of slaves, nearly a hundred, men women and children. They were marching along the cornfield on the mansion's West side. Armed overseers were mounted and leading them to witness justice come to Prospero Black. Many of the townsfolk had guns too. The Colonel looked down at me and spoke. "I was selling some goods in Bartown when Caleb came to tell me that he had captured Prospero and tied him up in the barn. We rode back as fast as we could, but it was after midnight when we arrived. Caleb led me to the barn to see my prize black bull and what did we see when we opened the doors? I didn't see no slave tied up and waiting punishment by his master. I saw a nigger sitting like he was a king on a bale of hay with my two daughters slurping on his cock." At that point, Prospero snickered as he waited to be hung. Cox stopped talking and glared at him angrily.