TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 02: One Hot Librarian Researches BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prospero rolled her over onto her back and sat back until his cock plopped free. Betty could see right between her sister's legs and it was a sperm filled mess in there. His white semen flowed from Samantha's pussy in a torrent. "Wow, my pussy feels so full of cum," said Samantha licking her lips. "Your black cock is amazing."

Did her sister feel no shame? wondered Betty. Betty felt angry. She was furious at her sister. What if she got pregnant? Why wasn't she concerned? I'm so glad it's not me... and then Betty realized that she wasn't angry at her sister for letting him cum inside her. She was angry that it hadn't been herself that had received his seed. Betty wanted to feel his sperm filling her pussy and womb. She'd never been more jealous of her liberated sister in her life. If she hadn't panicked earlier, it could have been her pussy that was leaking cum. She was about to get her wish.

The barn door flew open and five male slaves stood staring at the scene in front of them They were bare-chested and naked, but for worn tattered trousers. All had shaved their heads to make themselves more serpentine looking to serve the serpent god. The Cox twins recognized the slaves. They were Macduff, Lear, Puck, Othello, and Henry. Three of them pulled their long floppy cocks out of their trousers.

"I don't need rescuing," said Prospero to the slaves while he rubbed the knobby head of his cock on Samantha's pussy.

"I can see dat," said Macduff, his cock slowly rising to attention along with the others who one by one lowered their pants. For two centuries the Cox family had been breeding their slaves for size, endurance, and fertility. That breeding program had culminated in Prospero Black whose cock had returned an African god to the world. The male slaves on the Cox plantation had no control over their sexual drives. They needed to fuck. They needed to cum at least several times a day and usually more. Their women were completely subservient to them, opening their mouths, pussies, and asses to any slave that wanted them. But never had any of the slaves expected to see the beautiful white Cox twins, the daughters of their hated master, lying half naked in the hay, wanton and reeking of sex, having just fucked and sucked one of their own.

"You niggas ready to do some work?" asked Prospero.

"We're always ready to work," said Lear. "Got my tool right here." He grabbed and shook his swelling cock.

"My tool needs some lube," added Puck. His cock was nearly a foot long and sticking straight out.

"Oh my!" said Betty, realizing this was her chance to get her pussy filled with cum. "Well hello boys, come on in and show me your tools."

The next few hours became a blur for the Cox twins. The slaves split into two groups with three each taking Samantha and Betty. Prospero placed Samantha on all fours and pushed his massive cock into her ass while another slave shoved his cock down her throat. Betty found two slaves squeezing her tits until one slid his cock between her breasts before asking her to suck it. She took his cock deep down her throat, loving it and eager to finish him so that she could take the two-other foot long cock pointing at her cheeks.

"Spread dat ass open for me slave," ordered Prospero.

"Yes master," said Samantha. "It's so huge. It hurts so good."

"We just getting started. That's just da tip."

Betty winced listening to her sister getting her ass fucked, but she was too distracted to care. Three massive black poles were now being rubbed around her mouth vying for attention.

Samantha was staring cross-eyed down the massive black cock being shoved down her throat, while Prospero was trying to force his cock in her ass balls deep. She too, had another massive cock patiently awaiting it's turn.

Betty was pushed down on all fours and found a cock entering her pussy from behind. The slave pulled her back into her lap and another cock was being banged against her mouth until she opened up and took it inside. The other slave brought his cock up and she took turns sucking them while bouncing up and down the black cock deep inside her.

She came several times before the slave she was riding pulled her back until his cock sprang free. She moaned in protest, wondering if she was ever going to feel a black man's sperm filling her womb. The slave she was straddling spread her ass cheeks apart and she could feel the head pushing against her anus. The head forced its way in, but Betty couldn't scream around the thick cock still in her mouth. Then things got worse as the cock in her ass was forcing its way deeper in her anus, another cock slowly entered her pussy. She fell back in shock on the man she was straddling. The slave she was blowing decided to straddle her and titty fuck her while she blew him. Betty now had a black cock in every hole.

Samantha was getting the same treatment. Prospero had rolled around until she was on top of him with his cock still in her ass. She screamed as another slave entered her pussy and the third silenced her by shoving his cock down her throat.

Betty had lost track of the orgasms the three slaves had given her. They pulled out and flipped her over. She mounted the one who had been in her ass while the one in her pussy now pushed his cock in her ass. The last black kneeled in front of her and she lovingly sucked on his big cock.

Betty knew that this was a life changing experience for better or worse. The two in her ass and pussy came together and Betty threw back her head screaming, "Fill me with your sperm, my black masters." She finally knew what it felt like to take a black man's seed and it was wonderful, better than anything she could have imagined.

The slaves knew that the plantation was practically deserted as Phineas Cox, Small, and many of the other white men were trading in the next town. For many hours they used the Cox sisters, using their bodies, forcing them into sexual slavery, possessing their bodies and souls. The barn echoed with screams and moans of pleasure for hour after hour. The slaves used their bodies, taking out their frustrations on the daughters of their hated master. One by one they began to cum. The male slaves switched partners repeatedly, each cumming three or four times in asses, vaginas, and mouths. No hole was spared.

The women were used roughly and without compassion, but they weren't complaining.

They soon realized that they loved being used and felt this was where they belonged. They were sluts for big black cocks. Sluts for their family's slaves and there were no regrets.

Once the haze of sexual bliss wore off, the slaves relinquished themselves back to their duties, one by one slipping from the barn. The women watched their lovers/masters leave. The heavy scent of sex lingered in the summer air while the two slave master's daughters gathered their senses, recovering from the relentless orgasms that had bathed their divine bodies.

Betty and Samantha leaned into each other as they rested on the hay. Betty's ass and pussy leaked a steady stream of sperm. Semen covered her head and breasts, yet somehow her hair still remained neatly tied up on her head. "Oh Sam," she said. "I am uncertain I can allow myself to forget what transpired today. Those niggers fucked me into submission."

Samantha whose body was covered in as much sperm as Betty's, had two fingers in her pussy, slowly massaging her slit with the sperm of multiple lovers. "Betty, I feel the same," she replied. "Already, I feel compelled to partake of those massive nigger cocks. It's an insatiable urge I am feeling, but we should wait until the witching hour to sneak back down here."

Prospero watched with an arrogant, but amused expression on his face as the sisters gathered their dresses and left the barn to get cleaned up. He looked forward to their return.

Samantha and Betty had a house slave heat some water for them to clean themselves. The old black woman nodded knowingly when she saw the messy state the girls were in. She just grinned a toothless smile at her master's daughters and went to obey. The Cox sisters stripped off their soiled stockings and girdles. Naked they shared the small tub just like they had when they were children, taking turns with the rags to clean themselves and each other. Later, they took dinner in their rooms. Samantha's husband was still off with Phineas Cox and Betty just told Caleb that she wasn't feeling well and was retiring early.

Betty awoke in the middle of the night feeling a presence hovering over her. Moonlight shined through the open window and as her eyes focused, she could make out her sister. Samantha held out her hand and Betty clasped it, quietly slipping out of bed trying not to wake Caleb.

Betty had worn her heavy conservative undergarments. It was difficult to remove and unattractive, hiding her figure. She hoped it would send a message to her husband, that she wasn't interested. She needn't have worried, Caleb climbed into bed beside her long after she was asleep. He hadn't even tried to wake her to see if she were interested.

Samantha on the other hand had pulled a silk shift over her body and silk leggings covered her shapely legs from her toes to mid-thigh. She was nude under the shift and the thin sheer material left nothing to the imagination. Her shift was low cut and laced across the tops of her breasts. Betty immediately knew that her twin was making herself sexy and desirable for Prospero. Betty quickly struggled to get out of her heavy undergarments so that she could dress like her sister. Her shift was similar, but didn't have the lacings across her breasts. The lingerie was expensive and a wedding gift from an Aunt that owned a trading company dealing with the orient. The sexy outfits were intended to stir the loins of their husbands so as to impregnate the sisters to bring more Cox babies into the world. Now they would be used to stir the loins of a black slave.

The twins held hands as they ventured forth into the moonlit night, eagerly heading for the stables and the black bull that was waiting there for them. "Samantha, I can't wait to wrap my lips around that nigger's black monster cock again," said Betty, grinning with anticipation. She was very much a changed woman from the one that had woken up yesterday morning.

"I'll gladly join you on my knees to worship his huge nigger cock, Betty." Samantha tugged harder on her sister's hand, pulling her along. "Now come. Our black master awaits."

Betty and Samantha opened the door to the barn. They found him sitting on a throne made of bales of hay and covered with blankets. He was still naked, his huge cock dangling between his legs, ready to rise again at the slightest stimulation. Prospero Black truly looked like a black god at that moment. The Cox twins slowly entered the stables, mouths agape at the sight of their black master. There wasn't anything they wouldn't do for him at that moment.

"White man say dey breed me good," said Prospero. "Strong to work and good to breed." He flexed his arm and made a bulging muscle, while reaching between his legs to heft his swollen sperm filled scrotum. "200 years dey say. 200 years to bring Damballah back into the world. "Don't know dey made you too. Marrying strong fertile women with full hips to bare children and big full breasts to fill with milk to nourish them. Made ya too good. Dey white man nut e'nuf fo ya anymore. Ya need my nigger seed, my nigger dick. Ya want it, so come n' get it."

Betty and Samantha flew to their knees before their black master. His words rang with truth. The Cox men had always looked for women of a certain type to marry. The always arranged to marry women from big families and bloodlines to ensure fertility. The men never married a woman they hadn't first inspected for health, fitness, and large bosoms. The Cox sisters were every bit as much the product of a breeding program as the plantation's black slaves. Every aunt and cousin still living had bodies like Samantha and Betty's from the time they were in their early teens long into middle age. The men of the county and outside it eagerly sought out any woman with a hint of the Cox bloodline to marry.

The twins took Prospero's cock in their mouths, fighting over it and coming to a silent agreement to share. There was certainly enough for two women. While Betty sucked it, Samantha licked his balls. Then they would switch. He came first in Samantha's mouth. She gulped as fast as she could, but couldn't keep up with the volume. The moment sperm dribbled between her lips, Betty shoved her aside and took Prospero in her mouth. Her cheeks bulged with sperm and deflated twice before she gagged and sperm spit from her mouth. Samantha shoved her aside, but they had lost control of Prospero's cock. It continued blasting, hosing their faces and hair with semen.

Samantha grabbed the base of the giant shaft, milking it for more sperm and trying to drain every last drop in her mouth. Betty wasn't about to be undone. Before Samantha knew what was happening, Betty had stood, straddled Prospero's lap and was yanking the cock out of Samantha's hand to guide it into her pussy. Betty orgasmed immediately as she slammed her ass down into the black man's lap. Her pussy was so stretched from earlier, that she took him easily.

Samantha stepped back to watch her once pure sister riding Prospero's big nigger cock. She was wanton and slutty, pulling her black master's head into her bosom so that he could suck and bite at her nipples.

That was the position they were in when the stable door flew open. This time it wasn't more slaves come to fuck them. The three were so immersed in pleasuring each other that none had heard riders approaching. Caleb Summer's stood aghast in the doorway. He was still in his nightclothes and holding a lit lantern. A half dozen mounted men were near him. Leading the party was the girl's father Phineas and Samantha's husband Joshua Small. Once a messenger had reached Colonel Cox informing him that his prize nigger bull had been recaptured, the slave master had raced for home. The last thing he expected to find were his beautiful twin daughters, both married, both proper Southern belles, and his pride and joy servicing the very same nigger bull's cock.

Samantha gulped and stepped back. Betty and Prospero were too far gone to care. Both were near orgasm. She bounced more rapidly trying to get him off knowing their time was almost up. Prospero squeezed and tugged on her erect nipples more harshly so that she might cum. The white men had recovered from their shock enough to approach the interracial couple fucking, but it was too late. Betty threw back her head and screamed that she was cumming before the eyes of her black lover, her sister, her husband, her father, and a half dozen of his employees. Prospero grunted like a bull and like a bull his huge balls flooded Betty's womb and pussy with more sperm then it could hold. The eyes of the white males watched in horror as a torrent of white semen poured from their conjoined crotches.

A whip lashed out to wrap around Samantha's neck, choking her and pulling her down upon the same hay where six niggers had possessed her body and soul that afternoon. Arms reached around Betty and pulled her off the black man's still spurting cock. She too was thrown on the hay.

Prospero threw back his head and laughed as iron manacles replaced the rope that had bound him earlier. A livid Phineas Cox strolled up and slapped him across his bearded face, but he would not quit laughing.

"That man is the devil," shouted Caleb. "I saw it in New Orleans. His cock has bewitched them, Colonel."

"We'll see," spat the old man. "Lock the sluts up in the cellar until tomorrow. Someone fetch Father Murphy to see if they are bewitched or if they're just a couple of nigger loving whores. Someone go ring the church bells. I want everyone at the Oak tree in the morning."

Phineas Cox turned to his men. "There's gonna be a hanging tomorrow."

**********

Bobbie Sue shivered as she put the journal down. Betty's confession had been filthy. She couldn't think clearly. Her mind was filled with images of two big breasted blondes like her and Jenny Summers giving their bodies to a bearded black slave named Prospero. Jesus! What she wouldn't give for sex like Betty Cox Summers had described. She certainly wasn't getting sex like that from her husband. But none of it was true... was it? Blacks certainly didn't have big cocks... penises...did they? The journal made it seem true and the newspaper articles she had skimmed over had mentioned large phalluses on black babies.

Bobbie Sue looked down the aisle at Melvin sitting at his computer station. He looked down as she glanced at him. He'd been staring at her again. She had to know. She needed proof that it was true. Bobbie Sue stood and walked down the book aisle towards the scrawny black nerd. Bobbie Sue hadn't realized how wet her panties had become reading the erotic confession of Betty Cox, but as she began walking she was acutely aware that they were soaked through. Her nipples were hard points sticking out through her bra and white blouse, embarrassingly visible. "Melvin?"

The black teenager jumped up at her approach. He jumped up and hurried towards her, meeting her in the middle of the aisle. "Time to go, Mrs. Kindle?"

"Almost ready, but I need to ask you something."

"What is it?" he asked in his nasally voice.

"This is a bit embarrassing, but I need to know for my book. You saw the story about the curse and all. Well it seems to indicate that African males are more well-endowed then white males at least in this county.

Melvin nodded. "Yes."

"Are you saying, yes go on or, yes it's true?"

"Yes, it's true. At least in this county that is, but then I've never been out of Coxville. Well next year when I start college will be my first. Did I tell you what my major is going to be?"

"Melvin, focus. Why do you say that it's true that African American males in this county are bigger than white males?"

"Well, I've showered with nearly every boy in this school after gym class over the last four years and we're all bigger then the white men. My ten-year-old brother has a penis bigger than all the white men I've seen. The whites don't seem to like it. They segregate themselves from us in the showers, turning their backs on us and they wash quickly like they're in a hurry to get out of there. There's some sort of psychology involved, but I haven't studied psych...

"Melvin! Please focus. I know that brain of yours works a mile a minute. I can't grasp my mind around this. How is it possible? God made all men in his image."

"Well, I'd say we evolved and we know evolution is true with genetics. Big bosoms and large penises could be genetic and that gene could go recessive, disappearing for a period of time."

"Human beings can't be changed. We were created this way."

"Humans domesticated a wolf around 15,000 years ago and from that wolf, they bred dogs ranging from Chihuahuas to Bull Mastiffs. If we can change dogs through breeding, why not humans? Why couldn't man be bred for penis size and semen production in 200 years?"

Bobbie Sue looked at the skinny black youth in horror. "That's not how a good Christian thinks, Melvin."

"I don't think like a Christian because I'm not a Christian. I'm a freethinking atheist and set my belief system based on evidence not faith. I'll be studying astrophysics in college and belief in supernatural beings and curses just ain't in our mindset."

"Isn't in our mindset," she corrected. Once again, Bobbie Sue had a strong desire to punch the geek. Not only was he a whiny little nerd, but he was also a nonbeliever. She'd never known an atheist before and couldn't even think of anyone she knew who didn't go to church. "I don't believe you. I'm open minded, but I can't believe the races are that different. There's no way someone like you has a bigger penis then someone... someone like my husband."