TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 02: One Hot Librarian Researches BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ripen the bellies of the daughters of Eve.

With the seed of the black snake of Damballah.

And may they create new life to serve you.

So, the black men are gonna knock you up, she thought before correcting herself. The white Christian women will be impregnated by the black men. Another piece of nonsense. No interracial relationships, no interracial children. Unless, Prospero was not cursing the land, but Cox's daughters? The seed of his black snake had knocked both of them up and with twins. She heard Melvin's voice in her head saying, fascinating, and she had to agree.

Bobbie Sue was eager to find out what had happened in the barn so she went back to reading the journal.

**********

The following is an excerpt from "The Coxville Curse" by Roberta Susan Kindle, published one year after lightning destroyed the oak tree in front of city hall. It is a dramatization of The Confession of Betty Cox as discovered in the journal of Father Murphy.

The Confession of Betty Cox.

Betty Cox Summers was out strolling the front lawn of the Cox Plantation. She wore a pink and white dress with a brooch on a scarf around her neck. Like all the Cox women, she was blonde, naturally fit, and had the large breasts one of her Germanic ancestors had bequeathed to all her descendants. She heard her name called and turned to see her sister racing towards her from the barn. They were twins and bore a strong resemblance to each other. Samantha was wearing a blue and yellow dress and where Betty wore her blonde hair up on her head, Samantha wore hers tied down in a bun. Betty was always the more proper of the two, a true lady whereas Samantha had a wild streak clearly evident by the lower cut bodice of her dress. Samantha looked excited and a little dazed. She'd eaten in a hurry because her chin was covered in a thick white cream Betty couldn't identify. "Samantha," she chided, motioning to her own chin. Samantha grinned and very unladylike, scooped the cream up with her finger and into her mouth.

"Betty," called Samantha, "You gotta come see the new big black nigger stud that daddy bought today."

"Oh!" Betty looked at her sister disapprovingly. Samantha held a very unhealthy fascination with their father's nigger bucks. She'd been caught several times watching the bucks fornicating like dogs in the fields while the other slaves worked as if it were the most normal thing in the world for two people to fornicate out in public. One night when their husbands had gone off to market, and there was a big thunderstorm, Samantha had shared Betty's bed. Her twin had whispered to her that she often wished her husband, Joshua Small, had a penis like the slaves did. Betty had been mortified, but her sister had a point. Her own husband, Caleb, had a penis a third the size of her father's least hung slave. Samantha went on about how the negress women were always screaming in pleasure whenever a negro buck entered them. "I just lay there still when Joshua enters me," said Samantha.

"Me too," confessed Betty.

"Come on, Betty." Samantha took her arm and pulled her. "He's in the barn and he's bigger than any I've ever seen."

"I don't want to see a slave's penis," said Betty, allowing herself to be pulled by her sister. "And why is he in the barn?"

"I don't know." Samantha led her sister towards the barn not far from the manor home. "Just be quiet. He was sleeping when I found him. They got him tied up to a pole."

Betty frowned. Why tie a slave up? He must have done something bad, like try to escape. Otherwise, he'd be locked in the slave's quarters. Some slaves were working in the cotton field beside the corn field. A group of males rose up and stared boldly at the Cox Twins. "Samantha, look the males are bald!"

"Oh, who cares what the slaves do as long as they do their work. Now shush." Samantha opened the door. "Close your eyes."

"Samantha!"

"Just do it." Samantha led Betty over to the restrained slave. Her prim and proper sister was about to have a life changing moment. The same life changing moment, she herself had had earlier when Zombi had asked- no ordered her to suck his cock. Her belly still felt full of his warm seed. "Open your eyes, Betty. Can you believe the size of this filthy nigger's cock? It's enormous."

Betty looked at the slave who seemed to be sniffing the air. Then she looked down to see what her sister was so excited about and she gasped in shock. "Oh my god," she said. No wonder her sister was so impressed. It dwarfed her husband Caleb's penis several times over. Even hanging down, the buck's cock was half hard and more swollen then her husband ever got. Caleb had disappointed her last night, crawling into her bed and burying his head in her bosom. He had seemed to need comfort more than sex and his penis never stirred. He wouldn't say what was bothering him. She had missed him and was climbing the walls with her arousal, but there was nothing she could do to make her husband hard for her. Even as she stared at the hung slave, his cock was growing and rising a little.

"Let's kneel down and get a better view," said Samantha.

Betty nodded and knelt with her sister. The slave's cock was between them. She too had seen the slaves in the fields fornicating and it always made her uncomfortable, but this cock was different. She could understand her sister's fascination with it. "It's so big, Samantha. I had no idea..."

"Touch it, Betty."

Betty's hands were in her lap, but she pulled them back as if shocked by her sister's words. "I couldn't!"

"Do it," said Samantha, reaching out and taking Betty's hand. She brought her sister's hand up to the slave's shaft and placed it on the stiffening cock. "There, now that's not so bad, is it?"

"No," said Betty staring in surprise at her little white hand on the huge dark cock of one of her father's slaves. She softly caressed the underside. Her sister's hand came up and hefted the slave's big bull balls. "Samantha, it's so long, thick, and heavy!" Betty could see the large rounded head slowly emerging from the foreskin. Her hand ran further down the shaft and tickled the underside of the head.

The slave slowly spoke in a deep voice. "Rann li difisil." (Make it hard)

"I- I- I want to get this nigger cock hard. I want to see how big it gets."

Prospero looked down at the young blonde white women showing their appreciation for Damballah. He spoke again. "Ou se cho, retire abiye ou yo." (You are hot, remove your dresses)

Samantha hefted Damballah's heavy scrotum. "Me too! Betty, it's so hot in here. We should disrobe before we ruin our new dresses."

Betty quit stroking the slave's cock. It was hot in here. The barn was roasting. She stood and Samantha rose next to her. The slave was looking at both of them and Betty stared back as she turned so that Samantha could undo the laces on the back of her dress. She did the same for Samantha. They assisted each other in removing their cumbersome dresses. Betty had the strangest feeling that she was stripping for the slave and not because of the heat. Neither sister tried to cover their bodies from his eyes. Betty stripped down to her pink stockings, a garter that held them to her girdle and her neck brooch. Her big breasts fell freely over her girdle and her blonde pubic hair was visible beneath it. Samantha matched Betty except that her stockings and girdle were blue. Samantha also let her hair down. The slave clearly liked what he saw. His cock had grown to its full size and was pointing upwards. "You were right Samantha, I feel so much better now that I'm out of that tight restrictive dress. Look at his hard black monster cock. I do declare, but it looks to be about half a yard long." She grabbed his shaft just beneath the head. Her fingers didn't touch it was so thick.

"I know! Isn't it amazing. He's three times larger than my husband." Samantha once again began hefting the slave's huge testicles. They were so heavy and full.

"Damballah kenbe espèm oswa dechaj anpil pou ou." (Damballah holds much semen for you)

"What's he keep mumbling?" asked Betty.

"It doesn't matter, some savage nigger language no doubt. I want to find out how much thick cum is in those big balls of his."

"I shouldn't, but I want to see how much semen is in those balls too." Standing half nude before a restrained slave and discussing his big cock was the last thing Betty Summers had expected to be doing this afternoon.

"Adore Damballah ak bouch ou." (Worship Damballah with your mouths)

Betty did another thing she had never seen herself doing, even with a white man. She leaned down and ran her tongue around the head of his cock. "Let's get this huge nigger cock really slick," she told her sister.

Samantha was already on her knees, licking the slave's testicles. His balls were sweaty and dirty, but they smelled oh so manly. Lord, they tasted so good.

"Samantha montre ou renmen pou Damballah ak frè l 'yo. Souse kòk chante m 'yo." (Samantha show your love for Damballah and his brothers. Suck my cock)

Samantha pulled the slave's cock down away from Betty's flickering tongue. She wrapped her lips around the head and took it into her mouth. She'd always been amazed by the size of their family's slave's cocks. She'd even had sinful dreams about them, but she never would have acted on them. Now for the second time today, she found herself unable to resist it. She had been so excited after sucking him that morning that she had needed to find her sister to share in her new-found love. For she now loved sucking on big huge black monster cocks. She took him deeper in her mouth sucking his shaft for all she was worth.

Betty was shocked and awed by the sight of her sister sucking that black monster and surprised at how skilled she was. Samantha looked so beautiful with it in her mouth. So perfect. Like it was the most natural thing in the world for a white Southern belle to suck on a slave's black cock. "Samantha, you look absolutely angelic sucking on that monster."

"Koulye a, ou a, Betty, tou de nan nou." (Now you too Betty, both of you)

Betty kneeled beside her sister and the two took turns sharing his cock. There certainly was enough to go around for both Cox sisters. Samantha pulled back until the huge cock plopped free and pushed it over towards her sister's mouth. Betty forced the huge head in her mouth and fought not to gag as the bulbous cock head pushed its way down her throat. She took as much as she could, not wanting to show Samantha how inexperienced she was at this and not wanting to disappoint the slave. When she couldn't take it down her throat any longer, she pulled back and said, "The head must be the size of my fist," to cover up her lack of skill. She licked around the head trying to catch her breath while Samantha licked along the shaft. The sisters had both their hands on the huge shaft and there was still plenty of black cock sticking out around their fingers.

"Ou ta vle vlope tete ou otou kòk chante m 'yo." (You wish to wrap your breasts around my cock)

"I want him to titty fuck me with his big black cock," said Betty, squeezing his giant shaft between her enormous breasts.

"Why Elizabeth Cox Summers," said Samantha with an amused look on her face. "I've never heard you speak like that."

"I've never felt like this before," said Betty, squeezing her tits together tightly while bouncing on her knees. She licked and kissed the end of his cock while it slid up over the lower half of her face. "I don't know what's come over me."

"I know what's come over you Betty or should I say CUM over you." The more experienced of the sisters was watching Prospero's cock swelling up as it titty fucked her prim and proper sister. The dark black cock was turning even darker as it grew. The veins became more prominent. The knobby cock head as big as her fist looked like it was about to explode and no sooner had the thought entered her mind, the head did explode. It exploded in a torrent of cum that rained down over Betty's forehead and hair.

"Aargh!! Suck the nigga cum out of my balls," groaned Prospero as Damballah spit its seed. "Souse espèm lan negro soti nan voye boul m '." "Taste my seed white woman" "Gou pitit pitit mwen an blan fanm." "Kòm grenn lan nan Damballah plen vant ou, ou pral vin, sèvitè l ', esklav yonn nan mèt ou a nouvo nwa." (As the seed of Damballah fills your belly, you will become his servant, the slave of your new black master).

Betty barely heard the slave growling. Half his words were English and half his negro gibberish. Her eyes were crossed as she watched the huge cock spurting. A wad fell on her tongue and its taste sent a shock though her body. The still spurting cock was slipping down between her breasts, sliding under her nose, cum shot out from the head, falling onto her outstretched tongue and sliding down into her mouth. "Taste his hot cum, Betty," said Samantha as sperm poured down Betty's chin. "It's to die for. Yes Betty, eat that huge load of black cum."

Betty was practically blinded by the never-ending stream of erupting sperm and couldn't see her sister. The cock continued sliding down until it was shooting directly into her mouth. Then the head pushed inside. Betty gulped as fast as her mouth filled. It seemed like it had been cumming for over a minute and it was still shooting enough to make her gag. Betty pulled back until it sprang free of her mouth. "His cum tastes so good," she moaned as she pursed her lips over the tip of the still ejaculating cock. She looked down the huge shaft. Just underneath it, she could clearly make out the tops of her buxom breasts. They were covered in semen. The black man's sperm had splattered down on her breasts and almost run down to her painfully erect nipples.

"Suck it down Betty. Get every drop," said Samantha, jerking his shaft to make sure it drained every last bit of seed into her sister's hungry mouth.

"Kounye a ou pral obeyi." (Now you will obey)

Betty's belly felt full of his seed. She'd never tasted anything so good. She wanted more of this slave's amazing black cock. She would do anything for it. Anything he asked. "Who are you?" she asked, looking up at the bearded slave with awe.

"I'm Prospero Black."

"The runaway?"

"Yes, now untie me so that I may fuck that white pussy of yours and yours to," he said, looking at Samantha.

The sisters hurried to untie Prospero. He stumbled free of the ropes, rubbing his wrists where the rope had cut into him. He stretched. The Cox twins stared at him in awe. "His cock's still hard," whispered Samantha to her sister.

Prospero heard them. "That's because it's not done with you," he said. "Get on all fours Betty, I'm gonna pound that pussy of yours really good."

"Please be gentle," begged Betty, obeying him and getting on her arms and legs in the straw. "I've never been with a real man, only my husband, Caleb."

Samantha came up behind Prospero and smashed her breasts into his back as she rubbed his broad shoulders and muscular arms. "Betty, get ready for the best fucking of your entire life." She watched him line up his giant cock with her sister's pussy and decided she wanted a closer view. Samantha kneeled on the hay beside them and stared as the bulbous cock head pushed against Betty's engorged and dripping labia. "Yes, push that fat black bull cock into her tight little white pussy," she cried in glee seeing her prim and proper ladylike sister about to be fucked by a nigger. She watched as that giant steel hard cock practically bent from her sister's tight pussy's resistance to having something so big forced inside it and then his cock straightened out as her pussy finally opened wide enough to take it. "Amazing!" she mumbled, wishing he had decided to fuck her first. After sucking his cock earlier, he had promised that she would feel him inside her pussy, but first he wanted her to bring him the wife of Caleb Summers. It seems her brother-in-law had pissed him off when he recaptured Prospero.

"Oh God! It feels so good!" screamed Betty, loud enough that Samantha feared someone passing the barn might hear them. "Lord it's so deep!" Samantha stared as Betty took nearly the entire negro cock. He was so thick; her pussy was stretched to the point the hole nearly reached her anus. Samantha almost found it intimidating.

Betty suddenly fell on her head, bucking her ass up into each thrust of Prospero's cock. Each time the black man pulled his shaft out from her pussy, it dripped with her juices. Betty moaned in pleasure each time he pushed it back in. "Oh! Oh! I thi-ink I'mmmm," she squealed through gritted teeth. "CUMMING!!"

Samantha watched her sister's labia quiver around the shaft stretching it out. Then her sister's orgasm began flowing down the shaft, to coat Prospero's pubic hair and testicles until it started dripping from his balls.

Prospero grabbed her hips and pulled her into his lap. With great difficulty, he fell down until Betty was on top of him. The muscular black slave wrapped his beefy fists around Betty's ribs and began lifting her up and down his cock. "Still cumming! Yes, fuck me with your big black cock," screamed Betty having an intense orgasm that seemed to last for an eternity.

Prospero pulled down, impaling the lovely blonde on his thick shaft. Towards the end, just above his balls, his cock appeared to bunch up, before forcing its way through her cervix. Betty's facial expression went from one of sexual ecstasy to one of intense concentration. Sweat beaded her forehead. Samantha hovered behind her looking sideways at her sister and down at the big black cock now completely embedded in Betty's pussy. "It's in my womb," moaned Betty. "Oh god! It's so big!"

"You're doing fine, sister," said Samantha. "It can't be that bad."

"Can't take it anymore," cried Betty, sliding her ass back up Prospero's chest until his mighty cock sprang free. Samantha quickly bent her head down and sucked the tip of Prospero's soaked cock. She bobbed her head rapidly along the shaft, not caring that only seconds before it had been in her sister's pussy. "Then you try it," said Betty. "It's your turn to ride this big black nigger cock. We'll just see if you can handle it."

Samantha straddled Prospero the second Betty rolled off. "I'm sure I can." Samantha lowered herself over the head, feeling a great pressure against her vagina and then the fat head pushed inside her. "I've been wanting to feel one of these in me the moment I first saw slaves fucking in the fields." Prospero grabbed her ass cheeks and lifted her over several inches on his cock. "I love how my tiny white pussy stretches around his thick black monster cock."

"You're so slutty, Samantha," said Betty, leaning down to watch the thick black shaft disappearing into her sister's pussy. "Ride that black stallion."

"Yes, I'm a slut for his cock, Betty," she moaned as her pussy took more of his shaft with each bounce. Her big breasts were dangling in the black man's face. He sucked her nipples. "I feel it Betty," she screamed. "His big black cock is gonna make me cum. Here it comes. YES!!"

Now it was Betty's turn to watch her sister's orgasm run down Prospero's shaft to drip on his balls. The extra lubrication was all Samantha needed and his entire cock pushed inside her. "You took it all, Samantha," cried Betty.

"I know. It's in my womb now, but I love it. I love having my white pussy stuffed full of black cock. I didn't know sex could be like this."

"You's my slave now, bitch," growled Prospero.

Betty was offended at the boldness of the nigger. How dare he. Who does he think he is? However, her sister answered him. "Yes master. Yes, my black master. Cum inside me! Yes, it's so deep. Give me a big black baby boy."

"Take my seed, slut," said Prospero, his meaty hands squeezing Samantha's huge breasts.

"No Sam, don't let him cum..." But it was too late. Betty watched in horror as the fluid leaking from Samantha's pussy turned white. A black slave had just cum inside her sister.