TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 02: One Hot Librarian Researches BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melvin shrugged his bony shoulders. "Sorry Mrs. Kindle, but the observational evidence strongly suggests," he paused to push his glasses higher on his nose which magnified his eyes. "that no Caucasian males have penises larger than the smallest black male that I've seen in the shower. So, unless your husband is an anomaly then..."

"Get your stuff, Melvin and I'll take you home." Bobbie Sue watched him spin around and scurry back to the computer station. He leaned over to turn the computer off before grabbing his backpack. He might be a genius, but the teen was a social retard. He wore big red glasses and red suspenders held his jeans up. Ugly brown shoes with white socks stuck out under jeans too short for him. Of course, his family was poor and perhaps that was all they could afford. Still, watching him, Bobbie Sue couldn't shake the feeling that there was no way in hell this kid had a big penis. Unfortunately, the jeans were baggy and she couldn't detect his bulge. How could she write about a supposed curse if she didn't confirm certain facts? "Melvin," said Bobbie Sue, standing up straight as she came to a decision. "I need to do more research."

"Ooooh?" he said in a high pitched nasally whine that made her wince. "Sure thing, Mrs. Kindle. I'm not in a hurry. I like being here with you. He he he. Anything I can do to help? Need something else translated?"

"No Melvin. I need to research certain facts. I need to see your penis."

"WHAAAAAT!" The nasally whine was louder the normal.

"Calm down," she waved her palms at him to soothe his shock. "I know this is an unusual request and somewhat unconventional and a little inappropriate, but I have to know. I just want to see if it's true. Take it out, show me, and we can go home."

"Ooooh, I don't know."

"I understand Melvin, but I'm asking you to do this for me as a favor or were you lying about all blacks being bigger than whites?" Bobbie Sue crossed her arms and tapped her foot. Time to put your money where your mouth is, nerd, she thought.

"I wasn't lying," muttered Melvin, pulling his red suspenders off his shoulders. "I'll show it to you."

"Thanks, I really appreciate this," said Bobbie Sue, watching him unbutton his pants. Her eyes widened when she saw the bulge in his underwear. As he pulled his pants down, she got her first glimpse of black cock. Bobbie Sue frowned and leaned closer. "Alright Melvin, I'm impressed. It's certainly big, bigger then my husband's, but it isn't the monster phallus I read about in the journal." Bobbie Sue kneeled and examined it more closely. It was definitely a nice large penis. It hung down about eight inches. It was bunched up, receding into itself. His testicles weren't the sperm filled fantasy coconuts she'd read about either. They were big though, combined about the size of a large orange. She brought her head closer and Melvin's entire body seemed to tremble. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," whimpered Melvin. "Just cold. I've never seen it this small before."

Bobbie Sue's brow furrowed. It wasn't that cold in the library, but Melvin was shivering. He wasn't cold, he was scared! Of course, she thought, Melvin was most certainly a virgin. This was probably the first time he'd ever shown his penis to a woman. His nervous state was making it recede. Her husband's prick got positively puny when he was in a cold pool. "Can you make it get bigger?"

"I'll try." Melvin grabbed the head of his penis and tugged on it a couple times. It did stretch out another inch or so, but remained dangling limply. "Maybe if you tried? He he he."

"No, I'm not going to touch one of my student's penises, Melvin." Especially yours, she thought.

"Well then show me something. Let me see your breasts."

"No, that's not appropriate either. This is only research." Mrs. Kindle arched her back and started undoing the buttons on her blouse. "I'll take my top off, but not my bra. Maybe that will help." The white blouse came off exposing her large DD's contained inside a tight white bra. She watched Melvin's penis as she removed it. It swelled a little and his balls were swinging lower. "It's getting bigger. It's certainly the biggest penis I've ever seen. Maybe it is true. Melvin, try again. I want to see it completely erect."

"Melvin grabbed it and tugged a couple times while staring intently at her breasts. "It's no use," he complained. His penis remained long, but floppy. "Unless you want to try it or show me your boobs, it's not going to work."

"Alright then." Bobbie Sue sucked her lower lip into her mouth and thought. She stared at it, watching his penis actually deflate an inch. The skinny black nerd was still trembling, nervous about what he had asked. Bobbie Sue certainly wasn't going to show him her boobs. Wishing she had latex gloves, she reached out with her bare hand and touched Melvin's penis. It still didn't cooperate, shrinking further as Melvin trembled and whimpered. "I'm sorry," she told him. Bobbie Sue's fingers caressed the seven or eight-inch dangling penis. "I know I'm probably the first woman to touch your penis. You've got nothing to be ashamed of Melvin." She wrapped her fingers around his penis and moved it out of the way. Bobbie Sue lifted her free hand up and cupped his balls. She squeezed them, they were heavier then they looked. The weight in her palm grew as his balls pressed down on them. His balls were dropping down as he became less nervous, more excited. They were pretty big. Surprisingly big. Maybe each testicle was as big as her husband's scrotum, no Melvin's were bigger. Bobbie Sue's heart began racing. Now it was her turn to tremble a little. "Someday, some lucky woman won't be touching your nice penis just to do research Melvin. She'll be touching it because she likes you and you know what?"

"What, Mrs. Kindle?" Melvin's question came out as a moan.

"She's going to be a very lucky girl to have you Melvin." Kindle smiled at him, hoping she was settling his nerves a bit. She frowned. The weight of his testicles was getting even larger now. They were filling her small white palm so completely, one of his balls fell out of her hand. The fingers of her other hand were opening wider as his penis swelled. "Jesus Christ," she whispered turning her gaze on it. His penis had stretched out another two inches and nearly doubled in width. His penis was growing, getting bigger. Her fingers were still opening until there was close to a two-inch gap between them. His big shaft extended another couple inches and was now nearly sticking straight out. Her hand went from holding it, to sliding up the growing shaft to the golf ball sized head. She wasn't holding just a penis any more. "I'm sorry I doubted you, Melvin. You do have a big black cock!" Bobbie Sue's mouth hung open in surprise as she examined it closely.

"Told you. I'm only about average, lots of the guys are bigger." Oh god, he screamed to himself. She's stroking my cock. This is so fucking amazing, but if she doesn't stop that soon, I'm gonna blow.

"Average! But this thing is nearly a foot long!" Bobbie Sue could barely control her hand. She was practically jerking him off, her hand was moving so quickly.

"Not quite a foot long yet," groaned Melvin as her hand quit jerking him and instead began squeezing the knobby head of his cock, feeling how spongy it was. He watched her squeezing it. He could see just the tip of her areola sticking out over the top of her bra. Above her pink skirt, the sides of a thong panty was stretched out over her hips. "It gets just a little bigger. Wanna see it?"

"Yes," she gasped. "I want to see it completely hard." Bobbie Sue couldn't believe it could get any bigger. It was already hard as steel.

Melvin put his black hands in her blonde hair. "Try sucking on it." Bobbie Sue gasped in surprise as he pulled her head forwards towards his cock. He took advantage of her surprise and pushed his cock head right into her mouth. His favorite teacher closed her eyes, not pulling back, but not sucking him either. She appeared to be undergoing an internal struggle. First, her hand began sliding along his shaft again. Then Melvin could feel her tongue flickering against his urethra, growing bolder until it was slurping all around his cock head. Lastly, Bobbie Sue Kindle began sucking on the tip of Melvin's big black cock while jerking him off with her hand. I only hang out at the library to look at this slut's big fucking tits, thought Melvin. Never in my wildest fantasies did I ever think this might actually happen.

Bobbie Sue knew she should stop. She knew that things had gone too far. But damn, she was horny. Reading about the Cox twins' introduction to big black cock had stirred something within her. She didn't want to stop. She wanted to suck him dry. Who would have thought the skinny bookworm I see every day would be hiding such a snake in his pants? She couldn't help wondering what some of the bigger black boys in school might be hiding in their pants.

"Mrs. Kindle, are you sure we should be doing this in the library?" asked Melvin.

"Ssshh. Don't worry." Bobbie Sue kissed his swollen cock head while she talked. "Just be quiet, Melvin." She kissed and slid her tongue over the large crown of his cock head. "It's just us here."

"AAAHH!! Wow! That feels incredible."

"Mmm, your black cock feels so good in my throat," she said, lustily. Bobbie Sue licked the underside of his cock and then took him back in her mouth. She sucked nearly half down her throat. Melvin hadn't lied. The black monster was getting bigger.

"Your mouth's so hot. So wet," he moaned. "I'm gonna bust a nut!"

Going to bust a nut, not gonna, she thought as she began sucking his cock faster. She wanted him to cum. She wanted him cumming in her mouth.

"Cumming!"

YES! She thought as the first powerful blast of Melvin's seed struck the back of her throat. Feed me that hot black genius seed. This is the best stuff I've ever tasted, as good as Betty and Samantha described. His sperm filled her mouth and dribbled down her chin. Bobbie Sue gulped, swallowing load after load from Melvin's huge cock. Just like Betty and Samantha had done from Prospero Black's mighty Damballah exactly 150 year ago. Jesus, she thought. The library is built right where the Cox Plantation stable used to be. Not only is this happening 150 years to the day, but it's happening in the same spot.

"Too sensitive," moaned, Melvin, yanking his cock back. "Thanks, Mrs. Kindle. That was amazing."

Bobbie Sue wiped the sperm off her chin and stared at his still swollen cock as she slowly stood up. She stared at Melvin like a woman possessed as she unhooked her bra and her huge tits sprang free. Melvin's eyes bulged out as he stared at them. Next, she let her skirt fall to the floor. Bobbie Sue Kindle spun around and leaned against the book case. "Be a dear and pull my thong down."

Melvin kneeled, grabbed the straps on her hips and pulled her thong down her long firm legs. His cock was fully erect again and sticking up straight between his legs as he stared at her firm ass. Not only was he seeing his first live nude woman, but he was seeing the woman of his dreams nude. "What's going on Mrs. K?"

"Melvin, I need to do some more research."

**********

Melvin stripped off all his clothes in a flash until only his ugly brown shoes and white socks were all that he was wearing. Bobbie Sue Kindle leaned against the bookshelf and lifted her leg. He took over, cupping his arm under her knee and lined his cock up with her pussy. Standing in the middle aisle of the public library, Melvin pushed his cock head into the soaked pussy of his white English teacher. "Gosh Mrs. Kindle, your pussy is incredibly tight," he groaned, having difficulty getting more of his cock inside her. "It's like you're a virgin."

"In a way I am, Melvin," she cried. His cock head was stretching her so wide, she thought her pussy might rip. It was a good thing she was producing so much lubrication for it. "I'm a virgin for a big black cock."

"Not for much longer," he groaned as several inches of thick black cock entered her.

"OH!! So BIG!!" Bobbie Sue wanted to scream her pleasure at finally having a real man's cock in her. She hadn't completely lost her mind. She knew this was crazy. She knew that this was wrong. She knew that she just had to find out the truth and that this would be a onetime thing. She felt she could trust Melvin to be discreet and if he wasn't, well who would believe that a married white teacher would fuck a scrawny black wimp like him? "Melvin, don't stop please. I want it all, but you need to pull out when you get close. Okay?"

"Okay, Mrs. Kindle."

Bobbie Sue glanced back at him. His eyes were huge, magnified by his powerful glasses. The gawky black youth's tongue was hanging out. She looked away, back at the books. She was ashamed at what she was doing with the unattractive teen, but there was no denying the pleasure his cock was giving her. Why couldn't he have looked like Coach Black, she asked herself? Now there was a powerful looking black man. "OW! I think you just hit my cervix," she whispered. "Did I take it all?"

Melvin looked down at their conjoined crotches. "No there's still a few inches to go," he said, starting to push again. Shit! I'm not gonna last very long. Mrs. Kindle has a hot pussy and it's tight too. Either they're all like this or hubby has a pencil dick. If I play it right, I'll be tappin' this ass daily in no time. "He He he," he suddenly burst out laughing at the thought.

"Ow Melvin. I think that's all I can handle." I guess it isn't true about all those black studs going balls deep in Betty and Samantha, she wondered, a little sad at the fact. Melvin's cock was throbbing in her pussy and he was still pushing. Bobbie Sue wasn't aware how much precum Melvin's cock was squirting on her cervix with each throb. Slowly, his pressure began to produce results as the precum softened her cervix and it began to open for Melvin's cock head. Bobbie Sue gasped as Melvin's cock head passed through her cervix and into her womb. Her entire body from the top of her head to the tips of her toes was permeated by an intense pleasure radiating outward from inside her womb. Melvin began sliding his cock in and out. Bobbie Sue gasped with delight. "Yes, Melvin! Fuck me. Fuck my pussy with your big black cock!" she cried. This was what she wanted. It was almost too much. Mrs. Kindle was receiving complete sexual satisfaction and Melvin was about to make her cum. "Aaahhh.:

"You alright Mrs. Kindle?"

"AAAHHH!"

"Mrs. K? Should I stop?"

"Aaahhh! Not aah on your aaahh life, she gasped. "OH LORD!" The leg holding Bobbie Sue up trembled and if it wasn't for the fact that Melvin was propping her up and she was leaning against the shelf, she might have fallen.

"Mrs. K?" Melvin was worried. It looked like she was having a seizure.

"I'm going to cum Melvin. You're so deep inside my pussy!"

"He He He!" His first time and he was getting a woman off. Melvin, you big stud. Your hot teacher is going to be your slut after this. "He He He."

"Oh, GOD! AAAAAHHH!! FUCK! YES!" Bobbie Sue's entire body shook with ecstasy. Her pussy spasmed around the big cock quickly moving in and out of it. Her vagina was milking it, trying to coax the sperm out of his balls, wanting his seed deep in her womb. No one's ever made me cum that hard, she thought in amazement. Especially not my husband!

"Getting close," moaned Melvin.

"Pull it out," she gasped, whimpering as he slowly pulled his swollen cock from her pussy. Her pussy squeezed and tugged at it, reluctant to release every inch. Melvin stepped back and she slid down the bookcase to her knees. "That was amazing, Melvin."

"Thanks. The feelings going away. I think it's safe to put it back in."

Bobbie Sue glanced down at his erect cock sticking out proudly from his skinny little body. It did look less swollen and angry then it had a minute ago. "Alright," she said, wanting it again. She felt empty without it, like it had become a part of her. "It's not that I don't trust you, but you're inexperienced. Lay down on your back and let me ride it. Warn me when you're going to cum and I'll jump off."

"Okay, Mrs. Kindle." Melvin laid down on his back, enjoying the view as his sexy teacher straddled him, reached down and held his cock up as she squatted over it. She placed it on the entrance to her pussy and slowly lowered herself. It was as tight as it had been, but his cock slipped in a lot easier this time.

Bobbie Sue was still weak from her mind-numbing orgasm. She sat for a moment in Melvin's lap, eyes closed, just luxuriating in the feeling of his foot-long black cock filling her up. She ground her crotch into his. Then she began to bounce, slow at first picking up speed. She could feel another orgasm growing, building as his cock moved in her. She smiled and looked down at her lover. Skinny body, ribs showing, big eyes staring at her in awe through their lenses. She quickly closed her eyes. She was fucking the cock and not the man. Mrs. Kindle moaned in pleasure and looked back down at her lover, his muscular body, bearded face, bright eyes staring at her intently as she rode his mighty cock. She reached down grabbing handfuls of straw with her hands.

"May the daughters of Eve be buxom and fertile. May they find solace serving the superior black snake of Damballah. For the white worms of the sons of Adam will leave them wanting," said Prospero as he reached up to squeeze and knead Bobbie Sue's breasts. She slammed her pussy down in his lap, screaming her pleasure.

"Ooo, Mrs. K? I'm getting close," said Melvin in a high-pitched whine.

"Me too," she cried, riding his big cock for all she was worth. "Try to hold on, stud."

"He he," he laughed. She called me stud. "I'll try, but my balls are aching."

"Not yet, Melvin." Bobbie Sue slammed her pussy down and ground it into his crotch. It was going to be a big orgasm, but something was holding her back. Her entire body felt like it was on fire. "I need to cum again." She leaned down so that her ripe breasts were dangling over Melvin's face. He sucked one nipple into his mouth. Bobbie Sue moaned at the extra stimulation and her pussy twitched, but it wasn't enough to make the dam burst. She yanked her breast out of his mouth, leaned back and rode him fast and hard desperate to get off again.

"Mrs. Kindle, I'm gonna blow. Can't hold back."

"NO! I'm close. Don't cum yet," she begged in desperation. Bobbie Sue had never needed anything more in her life then to feel her approaching orgasm burst.

Bobbie Sue looked down into Prospero's dark penetrating eyes. "Ripen the bellies of the daughters of Eve with the seed of the black snake of Damballah," he said, just as his cock exploded.

"I can't hold... CUMMING!!" squealed Melvin like a young girl.

"NO!" Bobbie Sue screamed in horror, but when the first powerful jet of black seed splattered the insides of her womb, the damn finally burst. "YES!! That's it. Cum in me. Fill me with your seed. It's too good." Bobbie Sue's orgasm curled her toes and made her eyes roll up in her head. She ground her pussy into the base of his bucking cock trapping the entire shaft deep in her pussy. Her pussy squeezed and milked his cock for every ounce of his seed. Her womb filled and expanded until sperm began to leak out her cervix. Semen flowed down his shaft and began leaking from their conjoined crotches, flowing over Melvin's balls and dripping onto the carpet. His cock bucked and another jet of sperm filled her womb.

Melvin looked as dazed as she felt. "He he," he groaned. "You might be right, Mrs. Kindle," he said.

"What's that?"

"Maybe there is a god." He reached up for her breasts, squeezing and pinching her nipples.

Bobbie Sue smiled, still coming down from her orgasmic high. She looked at his skinny, elongated, black hands tugging on her nipples. Her eyes widened. "Sweet Jesus! Melvin, what have you done?"