TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 02: One Hot Librarian Researches BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"You came inside me! What have you done? Dear god, what have you done, Melvin." Bobbie Sue jumped off his cock, watching the now deflated foot long shaft fall like an axed tree to his chest. Sperm poured like Niagara falls from her now unplugged pussy.

"I warned you," he pleaded.

"Well that wasn't good enough was it?"

"You were the one in control."

"Shut up, Melvin. God, look at this mess. It's going to take us an hour to clean all your sperm up. Go get some paper towels at the checkout counter. I'm going to go try to get some of this mess out of me." Bobbie Sue waddled over to the library's bathroom with her hand cupped between her legs to catch his still leaking semen. She entered the bathroom, sat on the toilet and used tissues to clean herself as best she could. Then she forced herself to urinate hoping it would leak more of his sperm out. "Jesus, but that little geek can cum," she griped aloud. Jesus, but that had felt good. I didn't know an orgasm could be so powerful, she wondered silently. The orgasm was so good, it was worth her risking getting knocked up even by Melvin. She'd been hard on Melvin, but truthfully, for a virgin, he'd lasted a long time. Longer then her husband ever had. As Melvin got used to having sex, he'd probably last even longer. How long will he be able to last when he fucks me the next time? "NO!" she said to her reflection in the bathroom mirror. Roberta Susan Kindle, you need to exercise a little self-control. You will not cheat on your husband again, especially with a black man, and especially with someone like Melvin.

Bobbie Sue washed some of his dried semen off her chin and then returned to the aisle. Melvin was still nude but for shoes and socks. He had cleaned up some of the puddles of sperm, but not a lot. "Come on Melvin," she scolded. "It's your mess, get cracking." Bobbie Sue watched as he ripped off a single sheet of paper towel and swiped it through a puddle of semen that soaked the sheet entirely. She sighed, "Here, just give me the roll. I'll do it."

Naked, Bobbie Sue kneeled on the floor. She wrapped a lot of towels around each hand and got to work cleaning his sperm up. She crawled towards the last puddle and found herself looking down at Melvin's ugly brown shoes. Her eyes ran up his skinny calves, to his knobby knees and to the fat black cock head that dangled down nearly to his knees. Her eyes ran up the shaft that had given her so much pleasure. Bobbie Sue reached out and gave his entire cock a loving caress that made it swell a little. "I'm sorry I gave you such a hard time, Melvin," she told him while staring at his cock.

"That's okay, Mrs. Kindle."

"No, I was acting like a bitch. The truth is that I'm very impressed with your performance." She squeezed his cock head making it swell almost double in size. "You were amazing." Her hand gripped his shaft and stroked up to the head then down to the root as it rose up to point at her. "No one's ever fucked me like you just did." She kissed the now fully reinvigorated cock on the tip. "You're much better than my husband." She took the head between her lips and sucked half his shaft down her throat. He groaned as she blew him. Bobbie Sue only swallowed him for a few minutes before pulling back and staring at the shiny black cock.

"Melvin," she told his cock. "I think we need to do some more research."

**********

"More research, Mrs. Kindle?" asked Melvin.

Bobbie Sue crawled backwards away from the foot-long cock pointing at her. She turned around until her rear was facing him. "Yes, Melvin. I need to know what a black cock feels like in my ass."

"WHAAAT!"

"I want you to fuck my ass." Bobbie Sue put her head down on the carpet and found her cheek resting on a spot still wet from his semen. She reached around behind her with her hands and spread her ass cheeks open for him. "Do it. Fuck my ass." Not a very Christian thing to say, but she wanted- no, needed to- experience everything that Betty and Samantha had experienced.

"Are you sure?" Melvin leaned closer to her ass and stared at her puckered little rosebud. "That's an awfully small hole."

"I'm sure. If I can take that monster in my ass, I know that the Cox sisters probably did too and that their story is true. There's hand lotion in the bathroom." Bobbie Sue waited patiently while Melvin ran to the bathroom. Samantha and Betty had both taken black cocks up their asses that day in the stable or so Betty claimed. Now Melvin was returning, his hand effortlessly gliding along his giant shaft as he coated it with lotion. Betty and Samantha hadn't had the luxury of a lotioned cock when they'd had their asses taken 150 years ago on this very spot. They'd also taken multiple cocks in multiple holes. Bobbie Sue was suddenly grateful Melvin was the only black around. If there had been three black teens at the library would she be demanding that they all stuff her with their cocks for her research? Yes, probably and for that she was thankful, but still her curiosity was a little piqued.

Melvin returned and kneeled behind her. His cock hard, rampant, and slick with lotion. He pressed his cock head down on her rosebud. "You sure, Mrs. K? The head of my cock is five times bigger than your sphincter. If you prefer, I can calculate how much it would need to stretch out to..."

"I'm sure, Melvin. Just push it in and if I scream and beg for you to pull it out, don't listen to me."

"Well here goes nuthin. He he he."

Bobbie Sue felt pressure on her sphincter and almost instantly regretted her decision. This wasn't a natural act unless you were from Sodom and look at what happened to them. She winced in pain and tears rolled down her cheeks as the pressure on her ass grew. Her sphincter pushed inwards and then slowly opened. Melvin's slick cock head pushed inside her as he came to "know" her in the biblical sense.

Melvin worked his cock around a little. "Oooo, it feels good, Mrs. Kindle. Putting my cock in your ass sounded kinda dirty, but I like it. Your ass is tighter than your pussy. I'm gonna see how much you can take and then start fucking it."

Bobbie Sue groaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Her hands dug into the carpet, but in her mind, she was grabbing handfuls of straw. She looked over at her sister Samantha, now with three of the biggest blackest cocks in all of her holes. Melvin moved his cock in deeper. "Yes, Master," she moaned. "Fuck my ass."

"He he he," giggled Melvin. His cock wedged in and he decided she had taken all she could. "You want it, you got it," he said, pulling and pushing on her hips, using her ass to fuck his cock. "I'm gonna fuck this ass good. You likin' this?"

"Yes, my black master," screamed Bobbie Sue. She knew what was happening and who she was with, but she was so caught up in her fantasy, she pictured it was Prospero's mighty Damballah taking her anal virginity. She was responding to it just like Betty and Samantha had responded to it. "Fuck my white ass, master."

She's my slut now, thought Melvin. You did it you stud. "He he." For some reason, he gave her a playful smack on one ass cheek with the palm of his hand.

"Oh god, I love it," moaned Bobbie Sue. She didn't know how it was possible having something so big in your ass could feel so good, but it did. Her pussy was dripping with arousal, desperate for something inside it. Bobbie Sue reached one hand under her and began diddling her clit and fingering herself. "Shit! I'm cumming!" she screamed. That was all she had needed to cum again. She quit playing with herself and used both hands to push herself up so that she could push her ass back into Melvin's cock.

Melvin had hunched over her ass and was now slamming his cock in and out. She'd only managed about three quarters in the beginning, but her ass had opened even more as he worked on it. Currently she could take all but two inches. Eventually, he figured she could take it all, but unfortunately today was not the day. Semen welled up in his balls and before he knew what hit him, Melvin groaned. "Cumming Mrs. K!"

Bobbie Sue was still pushing back into Melvin when she felt his cock explode. As her bowels flooded with sperm she remembered how amazing it had felt just a short time ago when his cum had sprayed into her unprotected womb. Bobbie's Sue's arms began trembling where they were bracing her up. Her pussy was spasming. Nothing was near the opening to her vagina except the tops of his ball sack slapping against her. A trickle of cum leaked out of her tightly stretched rectum, flowing down over her labia and clitoris to drip on the carpet. Bobbie Sue's pussy went ballistic. Her arms collapsed as she came, her head falling on the carpet. Her own cum leaked from her pussy mingling with the sperm dripping from her ass. Bobbie Sue laid on the carpet in disbelief. Her head rested on her right cheek, she just stared at books on the shelves. Melvin had just given her a huge orgasm just by fucking her ass.

"Ugh, that was great Mrs. K," said Melvin, slowly withdrawing his cock from her rectum. As he removed it the trickle became a torrent, white semen bubbled up from the gaping hole in her ass to pour down her pussy and splatter on the carpet.

Bobbie Sue slowly recovered and pushed herself to her knees. "Jesus," she moaned. "Look at this mess."

"Looks like we gotta clean up again," said Melvin. "He he he."

"Just go wash off and I'll wipe this up." Bobbie Sue felt weak as she grabbed the roll of towels and began wiping the pool of sperm up off the carpet, but as she squatted, more just dripped down out of her ass. When Melvin returned, she told him to take over while she went to clean up. Bobbie Sue scooped up her clothes and spent the next twenty minutes, trying to feel clean, but she figured that wasn't going to happen until she got home and took a shower. She sent her husband a quick text stating that she would be home soon. She left the bathroom. Melvin was still nude and throwing sticky paper towels into a wastebasket.

"Get dressed," said Bobbie Sue. The trashcan reeked of semen as did the floor, even the aisle, and for all she knew, the entire Coxville Public Library. Bobbie Sue, gathered up the trash bag and dropped it in the can outside on the sidewalk as she and Melvin headed to her car.

**********

Bobbie Sue tried not to glance over at Melvin as she drove him home. He was staring at her and she could see the dumb grin on his face out of the corner of his eye. "I'll drop you off at the entrance to the Westside, but I'm not going back there," she told him. Bobbie Sue hadn't been back in the Westside since she was in elementary school and her school bus stopped there. Beside the school bus stop had been a dirt area with old black men throwing dice. Stray cats and dogs wandered through overgrown yards containing broken down cars, old dilapidated homes, or trailers. Not originally part of old Niggertown was a newer condominium public housing community. It was almost as bad and usually lumped in with the Westside. If you wanted to buy drugs without driving to Coxburg, that was the place. Several times a year, town and state police would block off the two exits to the Westside while they searched for some drug dealer or other criminal.

"So, we like boyfriend and girlfriend now?" asked Melvin. He was nervous and his voice went high as he spoke.

Bobbie Sue winced, his voice grating on her. "Melvin, I'm a married woman. What happened back at the library will never happen again. It was research that was all."

Bobbie Sue drove up and pulled over to the entrance to Westside. She could see several units down in the public housing. Even close to midnight, there were a dozen blacks hanging out, drinking out of paper bags. A car pulled up and one of the men leaned into the window, exchanging money for drugs. She wrinkled her nose with distaste, suddenly very happy for Melvin that he would be getting out of here. Now that she was parked, she looked over at him. The boy looked crestfallen. She was his first and someone way out of his league in looks, class, and race. Undoubtedly, he had convinced himself they were in love. Hell, half the school was either secretly in love with her or with Jenny Summers or with Nurse Swallows and some with all three. "I'm sorry Melvin," she said, soothingly and patting his leg. "Not that I didn't enjoy it, I loved every moment of what happened. You were amazing and you're going to make some brilliant girl you meet in college a very lucky woman."

"But I'm your black master?"

"I was just repeating what I read in Father Murphy's journal. It was research that was all. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but we'll always have that time spent in the library as our little secret. Now it's time for you to go home." Bobbie Sue sat up straight and stared out the windshield waiting for him to leave.

"Alright, Mrs. Kindle. I hafta ask though..."

"Have to, Melvin." She corrected, not looking over at him.

"Yes, I have to ask, do you believe there is a Coxville curse?"

"Of course not," she replied. "There's no such thing as curses and obviously there aren't any white women having sex with black men in this town that I know of, present company excluded."

"I've devised a little test to go with the curse hypothesis," he said.

Bobbie Sue finally turned to look at her passenger. Melvin was sitting back and was playing with something in his lap. "Melvin, your cock!" Bobbie Sue looked at the huge foot long monster, once again hard and engorged. She leaned over and took the head in her mouth.

"Oh yeah,, he he he," he giggle-groaned. "You failed the test. If there was a curse, you wouldn't be able to resist sucking my cock again. He he he." All Melvin had to do was whip it out and she'd open any hole for him. He didn't believe in a curse either, but he did believe that she had loved his cock so much, she was practically addicted to it. "That's it you white slut, suck your black master's cock," he told her, his voice taking on a deep and manly tone she'd never heard from him before.

Bobbie Sue moaned in reply, taking his shaft deeper down her throat. Her thoughts were similar to Melvin's. All he had to do was take his cock out and she'd want it. Nothing in her entire life had given her as much pleasure as this cock had earlier. Even just sucking Melvin was better than actual intercourse with her husband. Now that she knew how good it was, how could she go without it? Not only that, but the teen was an inexperienced virgin. He was only going to get better with practice. Even now as she bobbed her head rapidly up and down his shaft, he was lasting longer then the first time she'd blown him. She wished the angle wasn't so awkward and her car wasn't so cramped. A bed would be so much more comfortable. Maybe someday, she could do this in her marital bed? She felt guilty thinking that, but that disappeared as his cock began spurting in her throat. She could feel it jerking, bucking as it pumped its seed. Her remorse over wanting to suck Melvin in the bed she shared with her husband was replaced by remorse over not being able to taste his seed. Bobbie Sue pulled back until the throbbing cock head cleared her throat. Her mouth immediately filled with sperm. She moaned gulping it down, loving the taste, better than any drink or food she'd ever had. Her mouth filled again and she swallowed. The next load only filled half her mouth, she gulped as the next load flowed over her tongue. Melvin grabbed the base of his shaft and jerked it, milking every bit of his seed into her hungry mouth.

"Best night of my life," said Melvin, leaning back in the seat, gasping for air.

Bobbie Sue gave his shrinking cock head a long kiss before sitting back up and wiping the back of her hand across her mouth. Her remorse returned. It was the best night of her life too. "Your cum tastes so good," she whispered, licking her lips. She watched as he tucked his now floppy cock back into his jeans. She found herself missing it, missing seeing it, touching it, sucking it, feeling it inside her, spurting it's seed into her womb or stretching her ass out, filling her bowels with hot cum.

"We gonna fuck again, Mrs. Kindle," he told her and it wasn't a question.

"No Melvin," replied Bobbie Sue, pointing a stern finger at her student. "We are going to fuck again. Correct English please."

"Yes, we are. He he he." Melvin opened the door and stepped out of the car. He leaned down and looked at her. "So, does this mean we ARE boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Go home Melvin."

"Kiss good night?"

"Go home Melvin." Bobbie Sue shook her head and closed her eyes for a second. No doubt about it, they were going to fuck again, but she still wanted to punch the annoying little geek.

"Yes, Mrs. Kindle." He stood, but leaned back down. "One last thing, Mrs. K. Of course, there isn't a curse, but maybe there never was."

"What do you mean?' she asked him, curiously.

"I don't think Prospero cursed the town. I think he blessed it. Something to think about. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, she replied as he stood and left her car. She watched him in the rear-view mirror. He crossed the street to avoid the drug dealers and crossed it again once he'd passed them. She drove off once he'd disappeared into his condo.

Bobbie Sue drove home thinking about what Melvin had said. Was the annoying little nerd correct? Was it a blessing after all? In many ways the curse did sound like a prayer. Even as he was about to die, Prospero was blessing the women of Coxville to find happiness and satisfaction worshiping his god. "Damn it, the little geek is right," she said to herself. Well, all of him certainly isn't little. Some of him is quite big. God, his cock is amazing. Bobbie Sue squirmed in her car seat. I'm already ready to fuck him again. I hope I don't have to wait long. Maybe, I can see him tomorrow? I need to get on the pill and fast. I hope it has time to get in my system before we fuck again?

Bobbie Sue Kindle drove home, deep in her thoughts, fully aware that her life had just drastically changed.