Teacher Jocelyn's Humiliation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped thrusting the cucumber and just lay still for a while with it embedded in her vagina, as though in a dream world, relishing the afterglow of her orgasm until Andy said, "Well done Ms Lui now come over here and clean me up."

His voice snapped her out of her post orgasm euphoria. She felt a little ashamed as she slid the cucumber out from her vagina and placed her feet back on the floor in front of her.

She stood and walked over to Andy noticing how his hand was covered in his semen.

"Look at the mess you have made me make. Now lick it all off Jocelyn like a good girl."

"She hesitated for a moment before kneeling beside him. She then leaned over and proceeded to lick the semen from his hand. Satisfied that his hand was now clean she started to lift her head until Andy said, "And my cock!"

She placed her small hand around his still semi-erect penis and eased back his foreskin. As she did so a few more drops of semen oozed from the head.

She carefully licked them off and then licked all around the head.

"Well done Ms Lui," said Andy, "when I was younger I would have been ready again to make you suck me to another orgasm but maybe that can wait for another time."

He watched as she stood up. Then, after putting his penis away and zipping himself up, he picked up his grocery bag and said, "good night Ms Lui, you can keep the cucumber," before making his way to her front door and leaving.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Despite the way in which Ms Lui felt used and degraded my Mr Lee's treatment of her at school she had begun to look forward guiltily to Mr Lee's demands. However, one Friday afternoon toward the end of the first term, his demand was more extreme than usual.

On this particular Friday Mr Lee contacted her in his usual way by text message; it read, "My office after school. 7pm sharp. Arrive totally naked and, as usual, knock on my door and wait for me to let you in."

Jocelyn read the message and felt the now familiar sudden wave of conflicting emotions; her impending humiliation but at the same time an underlying feeling of arousal.

The very idea of walking naked to Mr Lee's office worried her a lot. Supposing somebody caught her; a student staying late or, even worse, another teacher working late after school.

She tried her best to push these fears aside knowing that to continue saving her job and reputation she would do as he instructed.

The rest of the day passed by quickly. She dismissed her last class of the day and killed the next few hours marking homework and working on her teaching plan for the following week.

She cleared her desk and then went to the door and peered both ways down the corridor. She listened; the school was silent and, she hoped, everyone else other than Mr Lee had left the building.

Even though she was now confident that the school was deserted she decided she would take off her clothes in the lady's toilet rather than her classroom. The main reason for this was that the lady's toilet was closer to Mr Lee's office.

The secondary reason was that, although she knew from her previous experiences that Mr lee would just want to use her in whichever way he wanted, she liked to re-apply her makeup and brush her hair beforehand so that her appearance would please him.

Feeling both excitement and trepidation but also thirsty, she finished off a large bottle of water that she had been sipping for the past few hours. Grabbing her bag, she then checked the corridor once more before walking to the lady's toilet.

Unlike the constant noise during the day the school was eerily silent as she entered the lady's. Although reasonably confident that she was alone she still checked each of the cubicles before placing her bag on the top next to one of the wash basins.

She checked herself in the mirror above the basin and then brushed her hair and retouched her makeup. Deep down she knew that retouching her eye makeup and lipstick would probably not last long if Mr Lee decided to use her mouth for his pleasure after whatever sexual humiliation he had in mind for her this time.

However, despite the situation she liked to look her best when visiting his office.

Satisfied with her hair and makeup she took a deep breath and listened again for any signs of students or staff still in the school building.

Hearing nothing, she reached behind and pulled down the zip on the back of her black dress. She slipped the dress from her shoulders and pushed it down over her body before stepping out of it, folding it neatly and placing it in her bag.

She paused for a moment, not quite believing what she was about to do. With a growing sensation of trepidation, she swiftly unfasted her bra, slipped it off and placed it in her bag. Without a pause, her panties followed the bra into the bag leaving her naked. Bizarrely she started to fret about whether to go barefoot or keep her shoes on. She decided that 'totally naked' must also include her shoes.

She just about had enough room in her bag for the shoes as well and so, with her heart beginning to pound she took one last glance at herself in the mirror before grabbing her bag and walking to the door of the lady's toilet.

She opened the door a little. Just enough to push her head out and check the empty corridor. Satisfied that she was alone but feeling very anxious, she stepped out into the corridor and quickly walked the relatively short distance to Mr Lee's office. With each step she was reminded of her nakedness by the sound of her bare feet on the polished stone floor and the gentle movement of her unsupported breasts that jiggled with each step.

With her heart pounding she knocked on the door and waited for his response.

"Hurry up please!" she thought, as she stood there nervously.

After what seemed to be an eternity but in fact was only a couple of seconds she heard him call out, "just a moment".

Suddenly the silence in the corridor was broken by the sound of a door opening behind her. She froze as the unmistakeable voice of the school principal, Mdm Cynthia Tang rang out, saying, Ms Lui, why are you standing outside Mr Lee's office stark naked?

Jocelyn turned to face her but, feeling both very ashamed and nervous, could only mumble incoherently, "I--I—Mr Lee".

Mdm Tang grabbed and gripped Jocelyn's arm tightly as she said, "Shut up girl and get inside Mr Lee's office now!"

"But, but," she stammered as Mdm Tang reached for the door handle, opened the door and pushed her through into Mr Lee's office.

If the floor had opened there and then and swallowed her whole she would have been forever grateful. There, in front of her were a good few of her teacher colleagues including two female teachers and, worse still, some of her old students who had left at the end of the previous term and were at that moment enjoying a half term break from university. Amongst them was Yi-Ling and Gavin. Gavin, who having caught her nervous gaze, grinned at her as he felt his penis stiffen at the sight of her naked body and of the fun that was yet to come.

Everyone in the room was fully dressed in their work suits and clothes; each holding a glass of wine and all staring directly at her. She reacted instinctively by trying to cover her breasts with a protective arm and hand whilst holding the other hand tightly over her pubis.

Mdm Tang then pushed her further into the room. Her colleagues moved around until they were surrounding her as Mdm Tang said, "As Mr Lee predicted, I found Ms Lui here naked outside the office door. I can only assume that Mr Lee's complaint that she constantly sexually harasses him must be true."

Jocelyn glanced toward Mr Lee in total disbelief and saw the grin on his face as Mdm Tang continued, "As I said to you all earlier, during our special staff meeting, this type of behaviour is unacceptable and would normally be dealt with by dismissing her immediately. However, as we all agreed in our meeting it would be a shame to lose such a valuable member of staff."

Mdm Tang then turned toward Jocelyn saying, "Ms Lui, you have a choice. You can either go and get dressed now, leave the school and never return or you can submit to our punishment right now in this office. The choice is yours."

Jocelyn stood frozen to the spot already knowing which of the two options she would choose. However, she also had another burning issue. As she started to feel the urge to pee she thought to herself, "why, oh why didn't I go when I was in the lady's toilet?"

She tried her best to push the feeling to the back of her mind as she looked down at the floor and said quietly, "I'll submit to your punishment."

She sensed the immediate excitement that seemed to fill the room as Mdm Tang said, "Very well Jocelyn. We understand from Mr Lee that you like to behave like a slut."

The very word 'slut' somehow resonated in Jocelyn's head as she felt somebody grab her arms from behind and pull both hands behind her back, immediately exposing her breasts and pubis to the work colleagues and ex-students standing in front of her.

She heard some of her male colleague's remark to each other, "nice tits" but it was a couple of her female colleagues who shocked her most when she heard them giggling as one said to the other, "we'll have to get her legs spread open and make her show us her pussy."

With increasing trepidation Jocelyn winced as she felt the cold steel of handcuffs snapping tightly over each wrist.

She then watched Mdm Tang walk over to a store cupboard in the corner of the office. Jocelyn did her best to hide her feelings of panic as Mdm Tang then returned holding a riding crop. She flicked it in the air a few times as she returned to the assembled group.

Jocelyn looked at it; its long flexible shaft made from bamboo and a long 'tongue' of leather on the tip about five inches long and an inch wide.

"Mr Lee," said Mdm Tang, "perhaps you could lead Ms Lui over to your desk and bend her over it, ready for the first of her punishments."

He did as she asked and, grabbing her cuffed wrists, pulled her firmly across the room to his desk. He pushed her roughly until her upper thighs hit the edge of the desk and then forced her upper body down onto the polished wood surface. She felt her breasts squash against the wooden surface as Mdm Tang said, "Now stay like that and do not attempt to lift your head."

With her head resting on the desk her backside was now the highest part of her body. She cringed as she heard one of her female colleagues say, "I think her feet should be much further apart for the punishment.

Everyone was now behind her as Mdm Tang said, "I agree. Move your feet apart Ms Lui."

Jocelyn shuffled her feet apart a little somehow sensing that all her colleagues had their eyes focussed on her buttocks.

Suddenly she gasped as Mdm Tang expertly flicked the leather tongue of the riding crop on the back of her left thigh causing it to sting as she said sternly, "wider Ms Lui."

She shuffled her feet a little further apart but then gasped again as Mdm Tang delivered another stinging blow to her right buttock saying, "Ms Lui, let's be clear, we want your legs wide enough apart to give us all a glimpse of your genitalia. We already know from your student's pictures how much you like to behave like a total slut."

That word again, she thought as she shuffled her feet further and further apart until she could feel her labia begin to part. At that moment, she heard a murmur of approval from her colleagues confirming what she could already feel; her genitalia were now visible to them all.

Despite her previous history with Gavin and his class, to be exposed like this in front of her work colleagues felt far more humiliating.

Her body tensed as she felt the leather tongue of the riding crop tap against the back of her knee and then slowly make its way up the back of her thigh.

When it reached her left buttock, she felt it briefly lift off and then, thwack! She gasped as Mdm Tang delivered a stinging blow to her soft flesh. The stinging blows then continued alternately on each buttock, each blow in a slightly different place. After six or seven blows, Jocelyn started to raise her head but then the blows stopped; the leather tongue of the riding crop just resting lightly on the very lowest part of her back.

With the room totally silent Jocelyn then felt the leather tongue start to move slowly down the crack between her buttocks. She felt Mdm Tang twist the crop so that the leather tongue turned sideways as it paused on her anus. Jocelyn tensed as Mdm Tang teased her butt with the leather, as if to reinforce how exposed she was, before moving it down toward her labia.

As it lightly touched her outer lips Jocelyn felt ashamed by how wet she had become. Despite being totally humiliated in front of her work colleagues she yearned for the leather tongue to brush over her clitoris.

She felt her nipples tingling as they pressed down on the polished wood surface of Mr Lee's desk and then she gasped as the leather tongue touched her clit. The touch was only fleeting and was gone almost as soon as it had happened.

For a moment, nothing happened and then she tried but failed to stifle a yelp as Mdm Tang brought the riding crop swiftly upwards between her thighs, the leather tongue curling upward before painfully slapping against her semi aroused clitoris.

This seemed to please her colleagues as they called out their encouragement to Mdm Tang.

Each of the stinging blows to her buttocks and the last excruciating one to her clitoris reminded her how her need to pee was becoming more and more urgent. As the last stinging blow struck she fought to keep control of her pelvic floor. She was getting desperate and decided to plea with Mdm Tang to let her go and relieve herself saying, "Mdm Tang, I accept that I need to be punished but I am desperate to have a pee. Please let me go and relieve myself and I'll come straight back."

Mdm Tang was silent for a moment as if deep in thought before turning to the others and saying, "Ms Lui appears to be desperate to urinate. Mr Lee, call Andy the caretaker; I think that he is still here, and ask him to bring a bowl to your office immediately."

Jocelyn knew instinctively what Mdm Tang had in mind and the very thought of it made her cringe.

"Please just let me go to the toilet," she begged.

Mdm Tang just laughed and said, "I tell you what Ms Lui, I'll ask your colleagues for their opinion."

She turned to the group and asked, "should we let Ms Lui go and visit the toilet in private or make her pee here in front of us?"

Jocelyn just cringed again as she heard them all shout, "Make her pee here."

At that moment and still bent over the desk with her feet wide apart, she heard a knock on the office door.

"Come in," said Mdm Tang.

Jocelyn could not see who was entering the room as she heard the door open and felt a waft of cool air between her spread thighs reminding her of how obscenely exposed she was. All she knew for certain was that whoever it was would see everything between her spread thighs.

As she heard his voice and, despite her previous demeaning encounter in her house with him, she still felt ashamed as Andy said, "where would you like the bowl Mdm Tang?"

"Just place it down on the floor between Ms Lui's feet please."

Jocelyn sensed him move behind her and bend down with the bowl. She heard a metallic clink noise as Andy placed on the hard-tiled floor between her feet.

"I bet that you never dreamed of seeing our Ms Lui like this when you were going about your duties during school hours Andy."

"N-n-no, Mdm Tang," he stammered as he took in the delightful view of Jocelyn's spread buttocks; her beautifully formed labia, oozing with her juices and her perfect rosebud anus, remembering when she had fucked herself with a cucumber while he watched.

"OK Jocelyn, now stand up and turn around," said Mdm Tang.

Jocelyn did as she was told and turned to face her colleagues and ex-students.

She glanced down at the large metal bowl by her feet as Mdm Tang continued, "Now move the bowl forward a little and squat over it."

"Please, please Mdm Tang, don't make me do this."

Mdm Tang just chuckled and then said sternly, do as you are told girl, squat over the bowl and with your knees wide apart.

Jocelyn glanced around at the eager faces of her colleagues and, feeling powerless to disobey, she squatted down over the bowl.

With her backside a few inches above the rim of the bowl she spread her knees as wide apart as she could.

Jocelyn closed her eyes and felt ashamed as Mdm Tang said, "Does everyone have a clear view of Ms Lui's genitalia?"

There was an enthusiastic response of "yes," as Mdm Tang continued, "OK Ms Lui, in your own time."

Despite her earlier desperation to empty her bladder, with her work colleagues and ex-students all gazing between her legs Jocelyn felt unable to let herself go. She could feel the pressure of her full bladder but the feelings of shame and embarrassment at the idea of relieving herself in front of them prevented her from relaxing enough.

Mdm Tang then said, "Andy, will you please kneel down beside Ms Lui, reach up behind her and stick a finger up into her backside. You might want to lubricate it first by sticking it into the little sluts oozing vagina."

Andy paused, as if looking at Mdm Tang for approval. She turned to him and said, "It's OK. Whatever happens here this evening will remain amongst us and nobody else so please, just do as I ask.

Andy grinned, and eagerly set about his task.

He knelt beside Jocelyn and then reached behind her buttocks.

Jocelyn winced as she felt him roughly shove one of his fat fingers between her moist labia. She could feel the pressure of her bladder urging her to let go but still stubbornly refused.

Andy slipped his finger out from her hot wetness.

Jocelyn tensed even more as she felt his slimy finger move back to her anus.

"Please don't," she begged, but then gasped as he pushed it into her tight little hole. Despite her best efforts to tense her back passage she felt the whole length of his finger bury itself in her rectum.

The whole room was silent until Mdm Tang said, "Well done Andy. Now pull it out quickly.

Jocelyn felt the sudden relief as the invading finger quickly slid out from her anus. The odd sensation caused her pelvic floor to suddenly relax and then, to her horror, she heard the metallic sounds of her urine hitting the metal bowl as her pee arched up from between her spread thighs before splashing noisily into the bowl.

It felt like it was lasting forever as the room was filled with the metallic splashing sound of her pee and her ex-student's and colleagues' shrieks of delight.

Finally, the flow stopped, and Andy carefully lifted the bowl away and placed it in one corner of the office.

"Do you feel better now Ms Lui? More relaxed after your pee?"

"Yes, Mdm Tang."

"Good. Now stand up."

Jocelyn did as she was told and stood wondering what else she would be forced to do before the evening was over.

"Ms Lui," Mdm Tang continued, "We have all seen the obscene pictures that were taken of you by two of your students, Gavin and Yi-Ling. It appears that despite your angelic outward appearance you not only like behaving like a little slut but also enjoy being humiliated. This evening we will continue to do both.

Yi-Ling, will you please come and help me and, oh yes, bring the clamps."

Jocelyn wondered what was about to happen as Yi-Ling walked to the front holding what looked like two clothes pegs. However, these were metal and had screw adjustment. Yi-Ling looked her in the eye, grinned mischievously and said, "hello Ms Lui."

With her wrists still cuffed behind her back she felt powerless to stop Yi-Ling as Mdm Tang said, put the clamps on Ms Lui's nipples Yi-Ling and make sure that they are done up tightly."

123456...9