Teacher Jocelyn's Humiliation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was startled as the two men who had been watching suddenly appeared standing next to her saying, "Are you OK? Can we help in any way?" as one of them offered his hand to help her up.

Jocelyn desperately tugged at the hem of her dress, pulling it back down over her backside to cover her modesty. She saw them both glance at her discarded panties as she replied, "yes please as she took his hand and pulled herself up.

One of them offered her a handful of tissues saying, "here, wipe your mouth."

Grateful for their show of kindness she took them and wiped the dirt from her mouth. As she wiped her chin she felt filled with shame as she felt Gavin's ejaculate dribbling down her thighs and the other man saying, "here, you might want to wipe between your legs."

With both men watching she took some more tissues and, as discretely as it was possible moved her feet a little reached up under the hem of her dress and wiped herself clean.

"She glanced around, not sure what to do with the soiled tissues until one of the men said, "Here, give them to me and I'll dispose of them later."

She felt embarrassed as she handed him the soiled tissues which he promptly stuffed into the pocket of his trousers. Feeling grateful she said, "thank you so much for your kindness," as she made to walk away. One of them then grabbed her wrist, not aggressively but firmly enough to stop her as he said, "We don't even know your name. The one holding her wrist said, I'm Jack and this is Tom."

"Oh, in the circumstances I was perhaps being a little rude, my name is Jocelyn and I'm very grateful for your help."

Jack then said, Jocelyn, you appear to be quite a broad minded young woman."

Jocelyn started to feel uneasy as he continued, "we watched you and saw everything you did with that young man."

Her unease grew as she looked from one to other. They were both smiling but it was more of a leer than a friendly smile.

Jack suddenly pulled her to him, clamping a powerful arm around her slender waist and pulling tightly to his body such that her back was pressed up against his belly. She could feel the unmistakeable large bulge of his erection as he lowered his mouth to her ear and said in a loud whisper, "now it's our turn."

She pleaded, "No please. Please just let me go." As she pleaded with them Tom moved up close and gripped the neckline of her sun dress in his hands.

"Please don't tear my dress." Her pleas were in vain as Tom pulled the neckline down hard. The string like shoulder straps both tore free as he ripped the bodice right down to her waist revealing her delicate white lace bra.

Tom slipped his fingers under each of the bra cups and with one tug pulled them out and then up, freeing her breasts and leaving her bra dangling loose above them.

She yelped as he gave them both breasts a stinging slap saying, "Nice tits Jocelyn," then reaching down to the hem of her short skirt he pulled it right up around her waist saying, "now let's see what else you've got for us."

Tom slackened his grip on her saying, "now be a good girl and you'll soon be on your way."

With his arm now lightly around her waist and his hand resting lightly on her pubis she resignedly watched Tom unzip himself and get out his hard penis.

Jack then said, "Tom, why don't you go and sit down in front of that tree."

Jocelyn watched as Tom sat beneath the tree with his legs spread.

Jack then lifted Jocelyn in his strong arms as if she weighed nothing and placed her down on her back between Tom's legs with her head resting in his lap. She could feel his erection pressed against the back of her neck as he reached down and started to grope her exposed breasts.

With a feeling of helpless submission, she relaxed her legs as Jack lifted each of her feet causing her knees to bend. Tom then released her breasts and grabbed behind each knee, forcing them back and holding them against the side of each breast leaving her lower body obscenely exposed to Jack.

Just watching Jack's expression as he gazed at her genitalia filled her with shame. It was a feeling she had come to recognise. Shame at having her most private parts openly leered at but a greater shame at feeling aroused. A fact that Jack was quick to notice and comment on as he gazed at the puckered ring of her anus and her gaping moist labia.

He chuckled as he said to Tom, "well what do know, the horny little bitch's pussy is oozing juices; not only the remnants of that young guy's spunk but her own pussy mucous."

She felt his fingers delving between her wet lips and watched as he pulled strings of mucous out between his fingers. The more he teased her labia the more aroused she felt and the more she just oozed.

She could feel him spreading her juices down and over her anus. Each time his finger touched her little rosebud it caused her to flinch and tense.

Despite Jack's big build his touch was gentle, but this did not allay her fear of what she thought he had in mind which was confirmed when she felt his finger, slick with her juices, push an inch or so up into her anus.

The angelic faced Ms Lui could hardly believe the words that came from her mouth as she pleaded, "please just fuck me normally, not in my bottom."

Jack's response was to push his finger all the way up into her rectum as he said, "Jocelyn, you have three holes. One has already been used by the young man, so we'll be using the fresh ones."

She felt him moving his finger around inside her, pulling and stretching as he accustomed her sphincter to the invasion of her tightest hole.

With the finger still deep in her arsehole she felt him push his thumb into her vagina. She soon realised that he was only collecting more of her lubrication as he withdrew briefly from both her vagina and anus before pushing his thumb up into her rectum.

As before he pulled and stretched her little puckered rosebud before withdrawing.

She then started to panic as she watched him unzip himself and ease out his erection. Her first reaction was panic as she saw the size of it. Her second was one of resignation that it would soon be invading her rectum.

Tom then released his grip on her legs as Jack said, "now be a good girl, turn over and suck Tom's cock."

It was more of a statement than a request as between the two of them she was turned over with her face now pressed against Tom's erection.

She felt his hands grab each side of her head as he first lifted it, adjusted her position until the head of his cock was pressed between her lips. "You know what to do Jocelyn and there's a free drink at the end!"

She briefly ran her tongue over the head of his erect penis until he held her head and forced it down onto him. At the same time, she felt Jack roughly pulling her feet apart and then kneel between her knees. For a brief moment she thought he had changed his mind as she felt the incredible sensation of his big thick penis push into her slopping wet vagina. He thrust it all the way up her causing her to gasp a muffled cry but then she soon realised he was just using her vagina to lubricate himself as he pulled out and repositioned the head of his penis against her recently fingered anus.

She knew that it would help if she tried to relax but with Tom forcing her head up and down on his erection and the thought of what she had glimpsed of the size Jack's erection penetrating her anus she found it almost impossible.

She could feel Jack starting to push and her anus beginning to stretch open around the large head. She tried her best by breathing deeply through her nose. It worked to a certain extent until with one huge thrust Jack impaled her arsehole with his dick.

If it were not for Tom's shaft filling her mouth, there would have been a long howl. However, the only sound she could make was a plaintiff, "MMMMMmmmmfh!" which Tom and Jack took to be confirmation that she was enjoying it!

She felt Jack's considerable weight pressing her into the dirt as he began to thrust furiously into her rectum. It was painful at first but soon the pain faded to a kind of numbness and just a feeling of being almost impossibly stretched.

The discomfort in her rectum was in some part over-shadowed by her efforts to stop gagging as Tom's cock thrusted into her throat.

She could feel the urgency of them both as they thrust into either end of her. The constant invasion of her throat was causing her to drool and Jack's powerful thrusts were forcing her belly and pubis into the dirt beneath her.

After only short time she felt Tom grip her head even more firmly and then with two or three more thrusts he erupted into her throat. She did her best to swallow it all but with his penis still in her mouth it was impossible. His salty goo started to escape from the sides of her mouth and mix with her copious amounts of drool.

With her lips still pressed up against his pubic hair this gooey mess quickly spread over her nose and chin.

She felt Tom's penis start to soften and at that moment, Jack gripped her hips and pulled her back onto him as he knelt with the whole length of his penis buried in her rectum. As she felt herself slip back off Tom's softening shaft her face slipped onto the dirt as Jack simultaneously ejaculated deep in her bowels.

For a moment the only sounds she could here were the heavy breathing of both Jack and Tom and the not too distant sounds of people on the nearby path.

Jack then pulled out of her arsehole and, before getting up, wiped his dripping penis on the sun dress that was crumpled around her waist.

Both then stood up leaving Jocelyn on the ground.

She rolled over and looked up at them. She had dirt all over face, upper thighs and pubis. She felt exhausted as she shuffled back and sat against the tree.

She watched as Jack and Tom moved up close, each holding their penises. "That was great," said Jack with a grin although you look like you need a good wash.

Suddenly she saw two streams of urine and then felt their warm pungent piss cascade all over her. It felt like it lasted for ever as they sprayed her head, her breasts and then, kicking her feet apart, sprayed between her legs.

With a final chuckle they shook off the last remaining drips, put away their penises and walked away leaving Jocelyn soaked and propped up against the tree.

She should have been angry; she should have perhaps screamed and called for help, but no. Despite being so filthily used and abused she eased her hand between her legs and, thrusting two fingers up inside her and with the inside of her hand pressed against her clitoris, she brought herself to a shuddering climax.

It took her a while to recover and then do the best she could to make herself look decent. She put her bra back over her breasts and pulled the top of the sundress up over her breasts. Luckily the top was quite tight and remained in place despite the broken shoulder strings which she tucked in under the dress.

She then pulled the skirt section back down over her backside. She spotted her panties lying crumpled on the dirt but decided to leave them. Knowing that she was only a short walk away from her hotel and, despite the taste of semen in her mouth, the smell of urine on her body and clothes, she walked back briskly to the hotel, managing to avoid other people. She felt grateful that she still had her room key in her pocket and so was able to dodge the throng of people in the reception foyer and go directly to her room.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That same morning Seth called for Shi-Hui to take her out for a coffee. He rang the doorbell of her shared room and when Yi-Ling opened the door wearing just her bra and panties she said with a giggle, "Hi Seth, just checking me out?" as he could not hide the fact that his gaze was roaming over her partly clothed body from head to toe.

He grinned, a little embarrassed as he said, "sorry, couldn't help it. Is Shi Hui there?"

Yi-Ling then shouted back into the room, "Shi-Hui, Seth's here."

Shi-Hui then appeared, grabbed Seth's hand and said, "sorry about her being half naked. Let's go. Bye, Yi-Ling."

"Bye, Shi-Hui, Seth, see you both tonight."

As they walked away and headed for the coffee shop Shi-Hui turned to Seth saying, "did seeing Yi-Ling in just her underwear just now excite you?"

Seth was unsure how to respond until she insisted, "just tell me, I won't mind."

At that moment they arrived at the coffee shop. They walked in found a table and ordered coffee.

"Well?" said Shi-Hui, did it?"

"Did what?" said Seth, trying to avoid answering.

"Seeing Yi-Ling in her bra and panties. Did it turn you on?"

"Yes", he said quietly.

The waitress arrived with their coffee and each took a sip before Shi-Hui said, "Did it make you think that you'd like to have sex with her?"

Seth started to think the recent conversation he'd had with Gavin about the sex without strings arrangement that he and Yi-Ling had and the fact that he'd confessed one of his fantasies about watching Shi-Hui have sex with someone else. His mind was wandering as he looked at Shi-Hui and said, "Why all the questions?"

"I'm just curious," she replied with a grin. "So, would you?"

"Yes," he said, quickly adding, but it wouldn't mean anything. It would just be sex."

Shi-Hui giggled as she said, "Like you did with Ms Lui."

"He replied defensively, "but you said that you didn't mind; that it actually turned you on watching."

Shi-Hui was quite for a while and sipped some more coffee before looking into Seth's eyes and saying, "Yi-Ling and I got a little drunk last week and amongst other things I told her about how I had got turned on watching you with Ms Lui."

"And?"

"You'll never guess what she said."

"Go on, what?"

Shi-Hui felt Seth's hand surreptitiously move between her knees under the small table. She glanced around, making sure that nobody could see what was happening under the table. Satisfied that they had chosen the table well, being in a quiet corner, she continued in a whisper, "she asked me if it would turn me on to watch her sucking you!"

Knowing of Yi-Ling's liberal attitude to casual sex he was in no doubt that she would do almost anything but, as his mind wandered back to seeing her half naked body earlier he knew he had to be careful how he responded to Shi-hui.

He gazed into her eyes as he slid his hand right up under her skirt until the tips of his fingers touched the gusset of her panties.

"And what did you say?" he said as he felt how wet she was.

She clamped her thighs around his arm, still glancing round to check that no one could see as she mumbled, "I said that I had had fantasies about it but that it was unlikely to happen for real."

Shi-Hui was squirming in her seat as Seth pressed the thin cotton gusset of her panties into her wetness.

"Talking about it has turned you on hasn't it!" he said.

She blushed as she said, "yes, but there's more."

"What do you mean, there's more."

"That evening when I told her about watching you with Ms Lui we were telling each other about our fantasies."

"So, what else did you tell her?"

"I don't think that you'll like it."

"Go on try me."

"Well, you must remember that we were both quite tipsy and silly at the time."

"And?"

She took a deep breath and then blurted out, "I told her that my wildest fantasy was to have sex with another guy while you were forced to watch."

He just stared at her as he eased the gusset of her panties to one side and pushed a finger inside her wetness saying, "you'd be too inhibited to do that; wouldn't you?"

She let her thighs relax a little allowing him easier access to her wetness as she said, "You are right, I'm too inhibited but deep down I'd love to have the courage to be more adventurous. Anyway," she said with a big grin, maybe we will see tonight."

"What do you mean?"

"Yi-Ling has invited you and Gavin to our room tonight."

Seth's thoughts went back to the evening with Gavin in the bar when he had told Gavin of his fantasy to watch Shi-Hui being fucked. He hoped that Gavin hadn't told Yi-Ling of his secret fantasy but decided not to mention it to Shi-hui as he said, "so what's the occasion?"

"Oh, nothing in particular. We just decided it might be fun to drink some wine and enjoy each other's company."

Seth was quiet for a while. A family came in to the coffee shop and moved toward Seth and Hui-Hui's table. Seth quickly pulled his hand out from between Shi-Hui's thighs, subconsciously smelling her juices on his finger as he lifted it to his mouth before licking them off which caused Shi-Hui to both blush and giggle.

They paid for their coffee and left. Outside Seth said, "I have to go now. I'm playing in a soccer match this afternoon."

Shi-Hui said, "OK. I must finish some course-work that is due on Monday. Good luck with the match"

"Thanks, I'll see you later. What time should I pop round?"

"Around eight should be good and bring a bottle."

He kissed her and then said, "Eight at your place then," before walking away toward the sports centre.

As he walked away his mind was racing with thoughts and questions of what might happen later. Had Gavin and Yi-Ling set this evening up after his confession about his fantasy of watching Shi-Hui?

If Shi-Hui went completely against character, perhaps if she got drunk, could she really go through with it?

Could he handle the jealousy of watching her and Gavin?

The one thought that kept rising over the others was the thought of Yi-Ling giving him a blowjob. Unlike Shi-Hui, from what Gavin had said, he would not have to hold back, he could just cum in her mouth and she would swallow just like Ms Lui had.

Was that a good price to pay for what would surely be a heart wrenching sight of watching Gavin fuck his girlfriend? His thoughts faded as he entered the sports centre and got changed ready for the game.

After his surprise meeting with Jocelyn that morning Gavin had gone back to his room with the idea of studying. He'd only been back a while when Yi-Ling called and said, "I want you to come around this evening."

"What's the occasion?"

"Just fun. I've invited Seth and Shi-Hui as well." He could sense the mischievousness in her voice but said nothing as she continued, "Bring a bottle, we might all get a little drunk."

For the rest of the day he couldn't concentrate. He had a very good idea of what Yi-Ling was planning, had no idea how she would manage to pull it off but never the less he felt excited.

Both girls spent the afternoon studying until around six-o-clock. They then decided to have a large glass of wine each and relax before getting ready for the evening.

With the wine already having an effect Yi-Ling said, "we had better start to get ready for the boys."

"I was just going to stay as I am," said Shi-Hui, "it's only Seth and Gavin coming around here for a few drinks."

Yi-Ling grinned as she said, "I think that we should try and look nice for them. Then giggled as she continued, "you never know what might happen!"

Shi-Hui looked at her friend and said quite seriously, "I don't want you to make me do anything I'm not comfortable with."

"Don't worry," Yi-Ling said with a grin, "you'll be safe with me. Anyway, it was you who said that you secretly wished that you could be more adventurous and less inhibited where sex was concerned; maybe tonight's the night."

Shi-Hui felt a little concerned as she said, "Even if the drink makes me more relaxed Seth is so jealous and possessive nothing like my fantasy could ever happen."

"Really!" exclaimed Yi-Ling, "what you don't know is that Seth and Gavin went out for a few beers the other evening and Seth confessed to Gavin about his recurring fantasy."

"What was it?" said Shi-Hui, both impatient and curious to know.

Yi-Ling looked her friend in the eyes and said, "He fantasizes about watching you being fucked by another guy!"

1...34567...9