Teacher Jocelyn's Humiliation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,291 Followers

Shi-Hui was silent for a moment; shocked but at the same time unexpectedly excited by this revelation that unknown to her, Seth shared the same fantasy as her.

Shi-Hui just said, "I see and then changed the subject saying, "so what shall we wear tonight?"

Yi-Ling sensed a change in Shi-Hui's attitude and as a way of testing her said, I thought that we could both wear our silk wrap around dresses. You've got the black floral one and I've got the red one."

She then grinned and added, "and we'll both not wear a bra"

"You're kidding!" exclaimed Shi-Hui, with that fine fabric it will look so obvious, especially with my breasts."

"That's the whole idea," said Yi-Ling, "It'll drive them both crazy. Come on, be brave."

Shi-Hui thought for a moment and, eager to try and please her friend and, since hearing of Seth's fantasy and feeling a daring desire to perhaps go some way toward fulfilling it and seeing him jealous, said, "I tell you what, I'll see what it looks like and how I feel when we change. If I think that it is not too revealing, then I'll do it."

"Great!" squealed Yi-Ling excitedly, let's get changed now."

They both had a shower and then started to get ready. Being the boldest by far, Yi-Ling was walking around naked, but Shi-Hui was wearing matching black lace bra and panties.

They were both busy applying makeup when Shi-hui said jokingly, "I hope that you are at least going to wear your panties tonight."

Yi-Ling stood up, did a twirl and giggled as she replied, "what a great idea. Do you dare me to be completely naked beneath my dress tonight?

Shi-Hui knew her friend too well as she said, "I get the feeling that you've already decided."

"Oh yes. Actually, I've done it before."

"Really!?"

"Yes, last year, I was feeling very horny one night after school and called Gavin. I wanted sex in the open air, so we arranged to meet by one of the BBQ pits at two in the morning. Not wishing to waste time when I got there I decided to go wearing just my school uniform; the blouse and skirt; but totally naked underneath. You should try it sometime."

"What, sex in the open air or going out without any underwear?"

"Both!"

They were both in high spirits as Shi-Hui watched her friend put on her red silk wrap-around dress over her naked body. The dress clung to the contours of Yi-Ling's body and had a low 'V' front.

"Can you see my nipples beneath the silk?" asked Yi-Ling with a knowing grin.

"Yes, just about," said Shi-Hui.

"Come on Shi-Hui, your turn. Take your bra off and try the dress on."

Shi-Hui giggled as she quickly took off her bra.

Yi-Ling had seen her friend's breasts before, in the showers after sports at school but she never ceased to be amazed by how firm they were. It was as though they defied gravity.

"Wow!" She exclaimed, "I always was fascinated by how your big tits just jut straight out from your chest without a bra. I bet Seth loves playing with those and Gavin would love to see them. Come on. Try on your dress and let's see how sexy you look."

Shi-Hui lifted the black, floral patterned, silk dress and, having put her arms through, wrapped the fine silk around her body and fastened the silk tie around her slender waist. Like Yi-Ling's, the dress had a low 'V' neck which in Shi-Hui's case accentuated her breasts even more.

"You look great Shi-Hui and yes, before you ask, I can see the outline of your nipples but not too obviously.

"I feel kind of vulnerable without my bra."

"Why?"

"I'm worried that if I lean forward my boobs will fall out!"

"Well lean forward in front of me and we'll see what happens."

Shi-Hui stood in front of her friend and slowly bent forward from the waist.

Looks safe enough to me. They shouldn't fall out," said Yi-Ling, "but I do get a great view that I'm sure the boys will appreciate. So, are you going to leave your bra off?"

She was still doubtful but also determined to try and be bolder and, surprising Yi-Ling with her answer, said, "yes, and my panties!"

They both chuckled as she reached up under her dress and pulled down her panties saying, "if you can do it so can I!"

Yi-Ling felt pleased with herself at how she had persuaded her friend to move quite a long way from her usual comfort zone. Maybe her plan for later that evening would work.

By the time the boys were due to arrive the girls had drunk another glass of wine each and Shi-Hui was feeling very relaxed and a little giggly.

Gavin and Seth had come together and, clutching a couple of bottles, they rang girl's doorbell.

As the door swung open they were greeted by Shi-Hui. She initially felt self-conscious and a little shy as she saw them both appraising her from head to toe. Both pairs of eyes then seemed transfixed by her bra-less breasts; the fine silk clinging to them revealing both their firm, pert outline and nipples.

"Come in," she said, as she turned and walked back into the room with Gavin and Seth following and at the same time ogling her backside.

"Hi guys," said Yi-Ling, as she took the two bottles of wine from them, "sit on one of the beds and Shi-Hui will pour you each a glass."

Although they were best friends Yi-Ling knew that Shi-Hui would need a little push from time to time during the evening to get over her inhibitions. She watched her walk through to the small kitchen to pour some drinks and grinned to herself as she saw both guys transfixed by the way in which Shi-Hui's dress clung to and accentuated her naked body beneath.

As she came back carrying two large glasses of wine she could almost feel the gazes of Gavin and Seth touching her breasts as they swayed gently and sensuously beneath the fine silk. The guys were sitting on her bed and as she stopped in front of them, she suddenly felt more confident, feeling an over-whelming urge to tease them. She held out the two glasses and then slowly bent forward at the waist hoping that Yi-Ling hadn't lied earlier about her breasts not being in danger of falling out although it felt like it.

She could not suppress a short giggle as Gavin's mouth fell open and his eyes nearly popped out of his head.

She then returned to the kitchen and brought back a glass each for her and Yi-Ling.

Yi-Ling raised her glass and said, "here's to a great evening. Cheers!"

The four of them clinked their glasses together before taking a large gulp of wine.

Yi-Ling then said, "Do you both like our dresses?"

Both Gavin and Seth replied in unison, "Yes, very sexy."

Shi-Hui then cringed as Yi-Ling continued, "sexy because of the style of dress or sexy because you can see the outline of our nipples?"

"Both," they replied.

"So, who do you think has the biggest nipples?"

Shi-Hui felt less shy than she was expecting. Maybe it was the wine or maybe it was the fact that being naked beneath the dress in the presence of Gavin and Seth was starting to turn her on. Whatever the reason she found that having them both openly appraising her and Yi-Ling's nipples kind of exciting.

"Well?" said Yi-Ling after thirty seconds or so.

It was Gavin who replied, "I think that they are both about the same."

Yi-Ling then glanced at Shi-Ling with a mischievous grin and said, "I think that this is unfair, don't you?"

"What is?"

"The fact that we are both completely naked beneath our dresses and the guys are fully clothed."

As she said the words, 'completely naked,' Gavin and Seth nearly choked on their wine.

She then continued, "I think that it is only fair that the guys should strip down to their underwear, don't you?"

Shi-Hui surprised herself by excitedly replying, "Yes, definitely!"

The girls watched eagerly as Gavin glanced at Seth before the pair of them stood up and undressed.

Their tops were the first to go and then, after a momentary hesitation they removed their shoes and jeans.

Both Gavin and Seth were wearing boxers and Shi-Hui found her eyes wandering from one to other, subconsciously comparing the sizes of their manhood's which were vividly outlined by the tight fabric of their boxers.

As her gaze switched from one to the other she realized that they must both be semi-erect, a detail that Yi-Ling was keen to point out as she said, "Hey, Shi-Hui, it looks like they were both aroused by the sight of your boobs when you leaned forward earlier.

Now that they can no longer hide it perhaps you should give them another flash!"

Shi-Hui was really starting to enter into the fun of it as she stood up saying, "can I refill your glasses guys?"

"Yes please."

She took their glasses and went into the kitchen area to refill them. As she returned she moved her shoulder more with each step causing her braless breasts to sway very obviously beneath the dress. This time both Gavin and Seth made no effort to hide the fact they were staring them.

Then, like before she stood in front of them both before bending forward from the waist. It was no doubt because of the wine but, enjoying the tease, she very slowly bent further and further forward until she felt sure her breasts would fall out. She held the position briefly, grinned mischievously at the guys and then returned to sit next to Yi-Ling.

"Wow," exclaimed Yi-Ling, "your boobs certainly had a great effect! Look at the two impressive bulges you have caused."

Yi-Ling then turned to face Seth and, knowing that her next move could make or break the evening, she decided to go for it as she said, "Seth, I bet that you'd like to be with Ms Lui right now so that you could enjoy fucking her mouth again."

There was a stunned silence for a moment until Yi-Ling said, "come on, don't be shy, I bet you'd love to do it again."

"Seth looked a little awkward as he first glanced toward Shi-Hui and then admitted, "yes, it was great."

Shi-Hui guessed where this going as Yi-Ling continued, "I could pretend to be Ms Lui right now. I bet I'm as good as she is. Would you like that Seth? Would you like me on my knees in front of you as you stick your stiff dick in my mouth?

Looking at the response in your boxers it looks like you'd love to do it right now."

Yi-Ling chuckled as Seth looked over to Shi-Hui as if asking her permission as she continued, "What do you think Shi-Hui, should I do what he secretly wants while you and Gavin watch?"

Shi-Hui felt a wave of excitement as she said, "yes, why not?"

They could all sense the sexual tension in the air as Yi-Ling said, "I have one condition."

"What's that?" asked Seth.

"I'll show you," she said.

She then went to a small cupboard and returned with a coil of rope, saying, "I'll do what Ms Lui did provided that you allow me to tie your hands to the bed.

Seth's enthusiasm momentarily waned until Yi-Ling said, "It's up to you Seth. Let me tie you to the bed and then I'll willingly take that impressive looking cock of yours as deep as you like in my mouth until you cum in my throat and watch me swallow.

Yi-Ling was reasonably confident it was the 'cum in my throat' part that finally convinced him. He stood up, glanced a little nervously toward Shi-Hui and said, "OK where do you want me?"

"In my mouth!" She giggled and then continued, go and stand by the head of the bed.

The beds had metal railing type headboards. As Seth stood by the side of the headboard Yi-Ling said, "put your hands behind your back."

Gavin and Shi-Hui could sense Seth's arousal as he did as she had asked. Yi-Ling then quickly bound his wrists tightly. She then threaded the rope around his waist and then through the metal railing of the headboard.

Seth felt unable to move as the rope held him tightly in a standing position close to the bed's headboard.

Yi-Ling then stood in front of him. As she gazed purposefully at the enormous bulge in his boxers, she said, "Gavin and Shi-Hui, why don't you two go and sit on the opposite bed."

They both moved and waited for Yi-Ling to start.

If there had been any doubt as to whether Yi-Ling would go through with her promise it was dispelled when she stood back a little and said, "Seth, would you like me to prove that I am naked beneath this dress?"

She didn't wait for an answer, she just looked Seth directly in the eye as she reached for the tie around her waist and unfastened it. Then, with a long slow deliberate movement she gripped each side of the dress and opened it until her arms were fully stretch wide displaying her totally naked body. She then slipped the dress off completely.

Shi-Hui and Gavin were sitting next to each other at the end of the opposite bed when the naked Yi-Ling said, "Shi-Hui, before I let Seth have his wish why don't you stand up and face Gavin so that he can check if you too are naked beneath your dress."

Shi-Hui felt the butterflies in her stomach but knew that if she was going to find the courage to be as sexually liberated as her friend this was the moment.

Glancing toward Seth she did as her friend asked. Gavin also glanced at Seth before reaching for the silk tie around Shi-Hui's waist. His hands were trembling as he fumbled with it and then finally unfastened it. He then looked up into Shi-Hui's eyes as he used both hands to pull open the front of the dress.

Feeling as though his erection would burst through his tight-fitting boxers he gazed at the naked body of the girl that had always been his fantasy. Her breasts looked magnificent as they jutted firmly from her slim body. His eyes then slowly appraised her from her breasts downwards; drinking in her soft flat belly, down to her neatly trimmed pubis, the tantalising gap at the very top of her thighs and then her long shapely legs.

"Take it off Shi-Hui," he said hoarsely.

As if in a fantasy dream, Gavin watched as Shi-Hui did as he asked, took off the dress and stood totally naked in front of him.

Despite feeling shy and a little awkward she felt incredibly excited and aroused. Her nipples were tingling and erect as her gaze was directed toward Seth and Yi-Ling.

She watched as Yi-Ling knelt in front of Seth and reached for the waistband of his boxers. With little hesitation she pulled them down over his hips. Shi-Hui watched as her boyfriend's erection was suddenly exposed in all its glory as Yi-Ling pulled his boxers down around his ankles.

She then looked up at Seth saying, "Does that excite you to see Shi-Hui naked with Gavin?"

He didn't answer.

Yi-Ling then shuffled closer to him on her knees, gripped his erection and lifted it right up before running her tongue all over his scrotum.

"Would you like to see Gavin touch her?

Perhaps run his hands over her breasts?"

Again, Seth didn't answer but just watched as Gavin reached for Shi-Hui's breasts.

Shi-Hui felt her face flush as Gavin's hands grabbed both breasts. It felt more thrilling somehow to have someone other than Seth touching and feeling her.

Yi-Ling, still gripping Seth's erection, lowered it until the head was brushing her lips. She then eased back his foreskin and ran her tongue briefly over the exposed head before saying, "Gavin, I think that Shi-Hui is getting aroused watching me with her boyfriend. Why don't you check to see if she is wet?"

Yi-Ling sensed Seth's jealousy as Shi-Hui showed no signs of objecting when Gavin tentatively slid his hand up between her thighs. Shi-Hui felt her body tremble. Just the expectation of Gavin touching her so intimately sent a thrill through her from head to toe.

Gavin still felt he was in a fantasy dream as his hand slowly slid up the silky soft skin of her inner thigh. To his amazement he felt her shift her feet apart a little as his hand moved higher. Finally, he could feel the moist heat from her vagina as his fingers brushed over her wetness and she let out an involuntary gasp.

Yi-Ling then teased Shi-Hui saying, "tell Seth what Gavin is doing."

She was silent for a moment as she felt Gavin slip a finger up into her oozing vagina but then glanced toward Seth and blurted out, "Gavin has his finger in my pussy."

Again Yi-Ling sensed Seth's jealousy as she moved her head closer to him and took the head of his erection into her warm mouth, closing her lips around it and running her tongue lasciviously over its exposed head.

With Gavin and Shi-Hui watching she briefly moved her head further forward, and, releasing her grip on his shaft, took the whole length into her mouth until her lips were pressed up against his pubic hair.

She heard Shi-Hui gasp in amazement at her friend's oral skill before pulling back again and replacing her hand around it whilst continuing to lick and suck the head.

Seth was torn between gazing down at Yi-Ling licking his erection and jealously watching his girlfriend being fingered by Gavin.

In between licking and sucking Yi-Ling said with a chuckle, Gavin, why have you still got your boxers on?"

He glanced up at Shi-Hui as he slipped his finger out from her and stood up.

With any initial inhibitions now gone he swiftly slipped off his boxers, noticing with great glee how Shi-Hui's gaze immediately fixed on his erection as it sprung free.

Feeling bold he placed his hands on her shoulders and turned her to face Seth as he stood behind her.

He knew that judging by how wet she had felt there was no turning back as, with a wink toward Yi-Ling he put his arms around Shi-Hui and cupped her impressive breasts; squeezing and kneading them in full view of Seth. Seeing his wink and sensing his meaning, Yi-Ling knew what to do next. Knowing that the other two needed no further cajoling or instruction she turned her attention back to Seth's penis.

She cupped his scrotum in her hand as she slowly took his erection deeper into her willing mouth.

She looked up into his eyes and could see his torment as Gavin groped his girlfriend's breasts whilst her mouth started to work its magic.

He wanted to look down into Yi-Ling's eyes as, partially restrained by the ropes, he started to thrust his erection back and forth in her willing mouth but, as if being made to watch by some invisible force, he could not take his eyes off Gavin and Shi-Hui.

He watched as Gavin released one of her breasts and then ran his free hand down over her flat smooth belly. His fingers then brushing through her pubic hair until, to his dismay, his girlfriend shifted her feet apart to allow Gavin's hand between her thighs.

To add to his dismay Gavin then turned her sideways, facing the bed. He watched as Gavin encouraged her to bend forward at the waist and use her arms to lean on the bed.

Once again Shi-Hui moved her feet apart as Gavin moved up close behind her.

Seth started to thrust his hips faster, feeling the head of his penis briefly entering Yi-Ling's throat with each inward thrust as Gavin playfully slapped Shi-Hui's buttocks. He listened to her playful squeals each time Gavin slapped her and then had to hear her long appreciative moan of pleasure as he watched Gavin enter her from behind and thrust his erection into her.

Still in his fantasy dream world Gavin knew that he wouldn't last long as he felt the wet silky warmth of Shi-Hui's vagina gripping the length of his dick.

With Seth now pounding into Yi-Ling's mouth Gavin just ignored the way he was watching and, gripping Shi-Hui's hips tightly, started to thrust urgently.

Seth watched as Shi-Hui's large breasts, hanging down beneath her body, swayed and moved rhythmically in time with Gavin's thrusts.

His excitement was reaching the point of no return as he watched his girlfriend being fucked right there in front of him.

Other than the odd gagging sound from Yi-Ling and the regular slapping noise of Gavin's upper thighs against Shi-Hui's buttocks there was no other sound until Shi-Hui started to reach her orgasm. Soft and gasping at first, she quickly reached a series of long drawn out screams briefly interrupted with each of Gavin's powerful inward thrusts.

loveking
loveking
1,291 Followers
1...456789