Teacher Jocelyn's Humiliation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he stood back up, Gavin hastily unfastened his jeans and, grabbing both the jeans and his boxers, pulled them both down to reveal his rock-hard erection.

He noticed Shi-Hui's gaze fix on his manhood as he swiftly kicked off the last of his clothes.

Gavin embraced the naked Shi-hui, nuzzling her neck and licking the beads of sweat from around her earlobes.

He then lowered his mouth to her breasts, licking the sweaty soft flesh of each one as he sought out each nipple in turn.

He sucked and licked each of her nipples before moving back up but around to her side.

He grabbed her elbow and forced her arm up to expose her sweat covered armpit.

She begged him, "please don't, I must be smelly and sweaty under there."

But her pleas fell on deaf ears as he licked the sweat and savoured her horny and individual aroma.

He then slowly pushed her back against the bed until she stumbled back onto it.

With her feet still on the floor and her back now on the bed, he swiftly pushed her knees and feet apart, knelt between them and lowered his head down to her soft but toned belly.

He gazed up over the glorious swell of her breasts and grinned at her before kissing and licking her belly.

By now Shi-Hui had stopped pleading with him to let her wash as she felt her own arousal reaching new heights.

Despite the events of that eventful Saturday evening a while back she still felt shy and insecure about exposing her most intimate body parts. She felt this insecurity start to increase as Gavin's kisses and licks moved further and further down her belly until his tongue reached her pubic hair.

He moved his hands to her knees and then, despite her token resistance, pushed them further apart as he lowered his head down between her open thighs.

She felt embarrassed knowing that he was now gazing at her genitalia and she could feel that she was oozing wetness between her legs.

However, all her discomforting embarrassment soon evaporated as she felt his hot breath on her parted and moist lips.

She sensed his mouth moving closer and then sighed, "MMmmmm," as she felt his tongue probe and slurp between her labia, licking her juices.

With his tongue buried between her oozing lips he reached up her body and gripped both of her breasts, squeezing and caressing them as his tongue slurped rhythmically up and down through her fleshy outer lips, savouring the musky aroma of her juices and at the top of each slurp flicking his tongue across her exposed clitoris.

Shi-Hui was soon thrusting her hips against Gavin's mouth as small waves of pleasure radiated from both her aroused nipples and crotch.

Gavin sensed her increasing enjoyment and decided to delay her impending orgasm.

He stopped licking her and then climbed higher up her body until he was straddling her chest. Shi-Hui wondered what he was doing until he rested his scrotum onto her breast bone and laid the length of his erection between her breasts.

She giggled as he moved his hands toward her sweaty armpits and the sides of her breasts and then squeezed them together, trapping his erection between them.

Shi-Hui looked down over her chin and watched the head of Gavin's penis repeatedly poke out from between her breasts as he started to thrust between them.

For a moment she wondered if he would bring himself to a climax like that and ejaculate under her chin but after a few minutes he released his grip on the sides of her breasts and then slowly slid back down over her body.

As he slid lower and lower he looked up at her and said, "I'm going to fuck you now Shi-Hui."

Just hearing him telling her that in such a way sent a thrill through her. She felt his penis moving down over her belly and then onto her pubis. The anticipation alone of feeling him enter her added to her excitement and then she gasped, her whole body twitched as the head of his erection brushed over her exposed clitoris before nestling between her oozing lips.

She felt his hands move down the sides of her body and then push under each of her buttocks. He first gripped each of her perfect globes and then with one long delightfully slow movement pushed the whole length of his erection up inside her.

He paused for a moment, savouring the feeling of her wetness engulfing the length of his dick then started to piston in and out of her with long powerful thrusts.

Shi-Hui instinctively wrapped her legs around him, pressing her heels into his back as if to encourage him deeper.

With her legs wrapped around him and his hands still gripping each buttock she became aware of his fingertips exploring between her buttocks as they both thrust their hips in unison.

Gradually both she and Gavin increased the speed, sensing each other's urgency. Gavin felt pleased with himself as he heard her start to moan softly with each of his inward thrusts knowing that she was getting close to her orgasm.

He increased the force of his thrusts as his fingers sought out her anus.

For a moment Shi-Hui felt unsure of being touched there, wondering what he had in mind, but the feeling soon passed as he traced his finger repeatedly around the dimpled circumference of her bottom and, to her surprise, adding to her feelings of pleasure that were rapidly increasing.

Gavin was almost at the point of no-return as Shi-Hui started to scream and writhe on the bed beneath him. Each of his inward thrusts was rewarded by a staccato scream until they merged into one long drawn out howl of pleasure.

As he thrusted into her he lifted his head up and watched the glorious sight of her breasts wobbling quite violently back and forth with each of his strokes.

As Shi-Hui continued to writhe and scream beneath him he felt his own orgasm building rapidly. Without any further thought for Shi-Hui he pushed his circling finger into her anus and then up into her rectum; a little further with each inward thrust of his penis until with his finger completely buried inside her he grunted and then groaned with pleasure as his semen flooded her insides.

Having ejaculated he slowly reduced his thrusting, her sobs and cries gradually ceased until they just lay there with his penis still inside her vagina and his finger deep in her bottom.

They stayed like that for a little while until Shi-Hui relaxed her legs and freed Gavin as he pulled his finger from her bottom and slid his softening dick out of her vagina.

He then moved back up her body until he was straddling her head.

"You know what to do," he said, as he carefully positioned the dripping head of his penis onto her mouth.

Shi-Hui grinned to herself, thinking how much she had changed during these past few weeks as she willingly opened her mouth and started to lick him clean.

After licking her juices and the last drops of his semen from him she lay there silent for a moment with Gavin beside her before saying, "Gavin, when you touched my bottom and then pushed your finger inside it I was worried that you wanted to put your dick up there."

Gavin said nothing as she continued, "have you done that with Yi-Ling?"

"What, push my finger into her bottom or my dick?" said Gavin with a grin.

"Either, I suppose. I'm just curious."

"I've done both," he replied, "and with Ms Lui."

"Wow!" she exclaimed, "I'd never thought of a man fucking a woman's bottom before. It sounds very crude and probably hurts."

Gavin looked at her lying there, his mind racing with the possibilities as he said, "It is an art acquired by the woman. It just needs the right frame of mind and maybe some practice."

She reached over and playfully flicked his limp penis as she said, "I think that lately I have proved to be a fast and willing learner. Can I try it with you?"

At that moment Shi-Hui's mobile rang. She climbed off the bed, picked up the phone and said, "Hi Yi-Ling."

Gavin couldn't hear the other half of the conversation, just the final response of, "sounds intriguing, I can't wait to hear all about it. See you in ten minutes or so. Bye."

Gavin looked at her gorgeous naked body as she walked back over to the bed. He felt his arousal starting to return but knew that after tonight he could almost certainly come back for more another time and the prospect of 'educating her anus' excited him greatly.

"I think that I should go," he said. It sounded like you two girls have a lot to catch up on.

He stood up and quickly dressed.

Shi-Hui was still naked as they embraced. She giggled as he reached behind her and playfully slapped her buttocks before fleetingly easing a finger between them and touching her anus saying, "save that for me."

He then held her at arm's length, drinking in the sight of her magnificent large firm breasts as he said, "thanks for a great evening. See you soon."

He then opened the door and left, leaving her to quickly dress before Yi-Ling's return.

After getting dressed Shi-Hui waited for Yi-Ling. While she waited the guilt of having betrayed Seth returned but despite this she felt that it would not be the last time that she and Gavin had sex.

Perhaps sooner rather than later after she hears Yi-Ling's account of her evening at the sports club.

THE END

*****

If you enjoyed reading this story, please let me know or leave a comment. It helps to make the effort worthwhile. Thank you.

1...456789