Teacher Jocelyn's Humiliation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,291 Followers

Yi-Ling reached for Jocelyn's right-hand nipple and pinched it firmly between her finger and thumb. It responded immediately as an increased supply of blood made it erect. Yi-Ling then quickly placed the 'jaws' of the peg over it and swiftly tightened the screw. Jocelyn winced as the metal jaws clamped her nipple tightly; squashing it to the point of pain.

"It's too tight," she protested as Yi-Ling just grinned and placed the second clamp onto Jocelyn's left-hand nipple, tightening the adjuster until Jocelyn winced again.

As Jocelyn tried to become accustomed to the throbbing pain of her nipples Mdm Tang said to the group, "Ladies, Gentlemen and ex-students, I would like to remind you that after this evening no mention will ever be made of the events here tonight. As far as I'm concerned it never happened so, all of you, feel free to do whatever you wish with our little slut here but if the male teachers and students agree I personally would love to see you all ejaculate onto Ms Lui as a finale; I think it is referred to as a bukkake.

Now, Ms Lui, one of the obscene pictures of you that fascinated me more than the others was the one where Yi-Ling here had her fist in your vagina. After some discussion earlier with your colleagues we all agreed that we would love to see it done here tonight."

Turning to the two female teachers she continued, "Ladies, I'm sure that you two would like to get a closer look and perhaps help."

Jocelyn just stood there helplessly as her two female colleagues moved to the front to join her, Yi-Ling and Mdm Tang.

She then felt Mdm Tang unfasten the handcuffs and saying, "put your hands in front of you now."

Jocelyn saw the red welts left by the cuffs as she obediently moved her hands to her front. Any relief at not being cuffed was short lived as Mdm Tang quickly re-attached the cuffs. Now with her wrists cuffed on the front one Mdm Tang said, "Now lay down on the floor with your feet toward your audience."

Jocelyn lowered herself down onto the floor, tensing as her warm naked flesh touched the cold hard surface.

She mistakenly thought that her two female colleagues might have some sympathy but any thoughts about them perhaps having some empathy with her were quickly gone as they swiftly took hold of her knees, lifted them upwards and then pulled them wide apart together with her feet as one of them said to male colleagues, "how's that guys?"

"Maybe a little wider," said one of them, "we don't want to miss seeing the Ice Princess's pussy being abused by Yi-Ling's fist."

Jocelyn felt her feet being pulled nearer to her buttocks but also wider apart. Her position reminded her of visiting the gynaecologist which she always hated.

To make matters worse, despite the throbbing pain in her nipples and once more having her genitalia fully exposed to her colleagues she could feel herself becoming more and more aroused. This was something that her female colleagues had not missed as one of them announced to the eager audience, "look at the slut's gaping pussy, it's oozing with her juices."

The room then fell silent as Mdm Tang said, Yi-Ling, are you ready to show us how flexible your ex-teacher's vagina is?"

"I can't wait," said an excited sounding Yi-Ling as she knelt to one side of Jocelyn's legs, ensuring that she did not block the watching crowd's view between Jocelyn's open thighs.

Gavin glanced at the male teachers next to him and was initially a little shocked to see that they had all taken out their dicks and were slowly stroking them as they watched Jocelyn's humiliation. He glanced around the others and saw that he was probably the only one still concealing his erection inside his trousers. He also noticed that Yi-Ling's best friend, Shi-Hui was looking at him as she held her boyfriend Seth's erection in her hand.

He had always fancied Shi-Hui and just the fact that she was watching him gave him a thrill as he unzipped his trousers and eased out his erection for her to see. She just smiled and gave Seth's penis a few extra rubs.

Gavin's attention was then drawn back to the spectacle of Ms Lui's spread thighs. They all watched as Yi-Ling started to dip her fingers between Jocelyn's parted labia. Each time she dipped her fingers into Jocelyn's wetness she pulled out long strings of lubricating mucous. The more she toyed with Jocelyn the more her open vagina oozed.

Gavin could not resist stroking himself as he watched Yi-Ling ease three fingers slowly into Jocelyn's wetness. Yi-Ling just finger fucked her for a few moments before pulling almost all the way out. She then started to run four fingers up and down through Jocelyn's oozing lips. Jocelyn then broke the sexually charged silence in the room, softly moaning as Yi-Ling pushed all four fingers up into her vagina.

For a moment Gavin was so focussed on Jocelyn's pussy he did not notice the two female teachers reaching up under their skirts and pulling down their panties. Gavin would never have guessed that these two older teachers who were always very stern and dressed very conservatively could behave so brazenly.

He had just caught the moment when their panties were around their ankles before being kicked off. Then to his amazement one of them lifted her skirt sufficiently to squat over Jocelyn's face. The teacher seems oblivious to everyone watching as she lowered her naked pussy down onto Jocelyn's mouth saying, "lick me Jocelyn."

As Jocelyn breathed in the musky aroma of her colleague she automatically opened her mouth a little and started to run her tongue between her parted labia.

In the meantime, the other female teacher grabbed at her clamped nipples, pulling them painfully in different directions.

By now despite the discomfort from her nipples and the fact that her nose was nudging up against the squatting teacher's anus, Jocelyn started to move her hips as if inviting Yi-Ling to get on with it.

She tensed a little as she felt Yi-Ling pull her four fingers out knowing that she was just preparing to ease in her whole hand.

With her four fingers, and now her thumb, forming a taper out from her palm, Yi-Ling started to push inwards.

The room was totally silent as they all watched Yi-Ling's hand being slowly enveloped by Jocelyn's vagina. They watched as her labia started to stretch over Yi-Ling's knuckles; the widest part. Yi-Ling then used her free hand and started to toy with Jocelyn's clitoris. Her response was almost immediate as her hips started to thrust and her muffled cries could be heard from under the squatting teacher's skirt.

Her muffled cries were quickly joined by the sobs and moans of pleasure as the squatting teacher shamelessly reached her own orgasm with her oozing labia sawing back and forth over Jocelyn's mouth. Simultaneously Yi-Ling made a final push and the crowd all gasped as her hand disappeared inside Jocelyn's vagina. They all looked on in amazement at the sight of her labia, oozing mucous, was now stretched around Yi-Ling's wrist.

Yi-Ling slowly formed her hand into a fist within the wet slimy confines of her ex-teacher's vagina and started to fuck her with it.

Any shame or embarrassment on Jocelyn's part was now forgotten as she writhed on the floor. As her orgasm rapidly built she felt the nipple clamps being removed. Suddenly her nipples felt ten times more sensitive than ever and as the other female teacher lowered her mouth onto one them Jocelyn bucked her hips and writhed around on the floor screaming into the squatting teacher's generous outer labia as she had one of the best orgasms she could remember.

The squatting teacher then stood up and, looking a little embarrassed, grabbed her panties and left the office.

The remaining teacher who had had her hand up under her skirt the whole time quickly took her colleague's place and squatted over Jocelyn's face. She was already close to an orgasm and just the feel of Jocelyn's mouth against her genitalia was enough to send her over the edge. As she rocked her hips back and forth over Jocelyn's face she reached down and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them roughly and saying, "take that you little slut," as she too reached her orgasm. Like her colleague before she suddenly felt self-conscious as she realised what she had just done in front of her work colleagues, grabbed her panties and left.

Yi-Ling eased her fist out of Jocelyn's vagina with a loud slurping noise that caused the rest of the room to chuckle.

"Now get up Ms Lui so that we can all see what a little slut you are before you satisfy all of the men here."

Jocelyn stood and looked around at her male colleagues and the ex-students wondering if she would be physically able after having her vagina so brutally abused.

Mdm Tang was still brandishing the riding crop and without warning suddenly delivered a stinging blow to Jocelyn's right breast. Jocelyn gasped out loud and before she could recover Mdm Tang delivered another to her left breast.

Jocelyn raised her cuffed wrists to protect herself but to her dismay Mdm Tang swiftly unfasted them and then re-cuffed her wrists behind her back leaving her breasts completely exposed once more.

Mdm Tang held on firmly to Jocelyn's arm with one hand as she alternately brought the riding crop down with stinging blows on each of Jocelyn's breasts.

Jocelyn yelped especially loudly when a few blows made direct hits on her swollen nipples.

Finally, with both breasts glowing red all over Mdm Tang said, "now turn around bend over and touch your toes."

Jocelyn hesitated, knowing she had no choice as Mdm Tang pushed her head down saying, "now!"

With her head down by her knees and her backside toward her colleagues and ex-students Mdm Tang gave each buttock the same treatment as her breasts. Each stinging blow causing a red weal until both buttocks were bright red all over.

Much to Jocelyn's relief Mdm Tang then said, "I think that is enough punishment for this evening. Now kneel and face your audience.

With her breasts and buttocks stinging Jocelyn knelt on the hard, cold floor, wondering what she would have to do next to satisfy all the men.

"Jocelyn, I mentioned bukkake earlier. Do you know what that is?"

"I think so Mdm Tang."

"Good, but just in case you have any doubts I will spell it out for you and your eager male audience. Each man will ejaculate onto your face or head. The men can either masturbate in front of you and ejaculate onto you or, as I'm sure most of them will prefer, they will use your mouth to bring themselves off. The preference is for them to pull out before ejaculating onto you face or head but if any of them do ejaculate into your mouth or throat you will be expected to swallow it all. Do you understand?"

Jocelyn was looking down at the floor as she replied quietly, "yes."

"Gentlemen, I noticed that you all have your erections out and ready, so please don't be shy."

Nothing happened for a short time as they all looked at each other until Mr Lee made his way out to the front. He stood in front of Jocelyn and said, "suck it Ms Lui."

She opened her mouth as he gripped his shaft and pushed the head into her mouth. This was the catalyst for the others who all gathered around to watch, stroking their erections as Mr lee gripped her head with one hand and used her mouth. Like all the other men, the events of the evening had aroused him greatly. The others watched Mr Lee thrusting urgently into Jocelyn's mouth before suddenly pulling out and, as they all cheered, ejaculating all over her face.

Andy the caretaker was next. As far as he was concerned the young, shy and charming teacher from next door was now a convenient little slut who he intended to use on a regular basis. He stood in front of her and shoved his throbbing erection between her lips. She looked up and saw the lust filled expression in his gaze as he gripped her head tightly and thrust the whole length of his erection into her mouth. She struggled to control her gagging reflex as he proceeded to fuck her face causing the head of his penis to push into her throat.

He was almost at the point of ejaculating, telling himself that he would fill her throat when, at the last moment, he preferred the idea of splashing her pretty little face. He pulled out, grabbed his penis in his hand and, stroking it furiously, ejaculated directly onto her forehead before stepping aside to allow the next guy to take his place.

The next guy was Seth. Much to his surprise his girlfriend Shi-hui had given him a shove saying, "go on, I want to watch you make a mess on Ms Lui's face!"

He did not need to be told twice and finding himself in front of Ms Lui eagerly thrust his erection into her mouth. Shi-Hui had always been reluctant to suck him and only ever agreed if he promised to never cum in her mouth. For the sake of not upsetting her he had always reluctantly fulfilled his promise.

Now, as he looked down at the naked Ms Lui he had no intention of pulling out of her mouth at the last moment. He gripped the back of her head and pulled it toward him until her lips were crushed against the zip of his trousers and he could feel the head of his penis pushing into her throat. With his arousal already at its peak he held her head firmly and fucked her throat. He became vaguely aware of her gagging and drooling but his only concern was to ejaculate into her throat.

He revelled in the knowledge that for the first time in his life he could just enjoy the feeling of a female mouth around his dick without having to pull out. He became oblivious to the others in the room as he thrust violently and with increasing urgency into his ex-teacher's throat. He could feel his orgasm rapidly approaching and then, crushing her lips even harder against his zip he experienced the most powerful orgasm he could remember and to his delight felt Ms Lui's throat rapidly relaxing and then contracting as she struggled to swallow his copious ejaculate.

Some of the others who had just watched were too impatient to wait their turn in her mouth and stood behind and by her side frantically masturbating and shooting their loads onto her head and into her hair.

After what seemed to be an eternity of hot ejaculate splashing all over her head Jocelyn realised that they had stopped. She remained kneeling with her eyes tightly closed, ejaculate coating both eyelids, dribbling down her face and down onto her breasts.

She felt Mdm Tang unfasten the handcuffs and with her hands now free, used her fingers to wipe the gooey mess from each eye.

She glanced around the office at the now limp penises dangling from her ex-student's and colleague's trousers and deep down knew that despite Mdm Tang's promises this would not be the last time that she would be treated like this.

Mdm Tang then addressed everybody saying, "I think that you will all agree that Ms Lui has taken her punishment well this evening."

The room was filled with cheers and applause and as it died away Mdm Tang continued, "I have one last task to complete before we are finished."

Jocelyn watched as Mdm Tang moved around to stand between her and the men. She moved closer to Jocelyn with her back to the men and about a foot away from Jocelyn.

Jocelyn waited nervously, puzzled by what might happen next when suddenly Mdm Tang lifted the front of her long conservatively styled skirt revealing to a shocked Jocelyn that she was not wearing any panties. She then moved her feet apart and shuffled forward until Jocelyn's face was pressing against her pubis. Jocelyn started to tilt her face upward, assuming Mdm Tang wanted her to lick her when she suddenly felt a warm stream of liquid gushing over her upturned face.

She tried pulling her head away but as she shifted her head back it only served to see the stream of urine arching toward her from Mdm Tang before splashing all over her head and face before running down over her breasts and belly to form a puddle around her feet.

When Mdm Tang finally finished she stepped back letting her skirt fall back down, turned to the room and said, "Andy, please clear up this mess after we have all gone." She then glanced disapprovingly at Jocelyn before leaving the office.

The others then all followed, leaving just Jocelyn and Andy.

Andy walked over to her and offered his hand to help her stand up. "Are you OK?" She nodded as he continued softly, "go and get cleaned up and dressed. I'll clean up in here."

Andy's show of kindness made her feel emotional until, as she was about to open the office door he added, "I'm looking forward to the next time."

"Next time?" she said, unable to hide the anger and fear in her voice.

"Oh, don't worry Jocelyn, it'll just me and you in your house when I'm going to fuck your cute little arsehole."

She hurried from the office leaving Andy grinning as he set about clearing up the mess.

As the two ex-students, boyfriend and girlfriend Seth and Shi-Hui left the school building Seth asked guiltily, "Are you sure that you didn't mind me joining in with the others to cum on Ms Lui?"

Shi Hui was silent for a moment before saying, "I seem to remember that I encouraged you to do it." She then paused for a moment before continuing, would you have liked to see me used like that?"

"No, definitely not," he replied, "but," and he paused, trying to decide if he should admit one of his regular fantasies to her before blurting out, "but I'd like to see you fucked by someone else!"

Shi-Hui was shocked by his sudden confession especially as he always seemed so jealous of other guys looking at her which happened quite a lot.

"Really?" she asked, "you'd be able to just watch someone else have sex with me?"

He began to regret saying it but replied, "I don't think that I could do it for real, but it is a regular fantasy of mine."

She laughed as she said, "maybe I should find a guy to have sex with while you are forced to watch as your punishment for making me stand and watch you stuffing your dick in Ms Lui's mouth!"

They continued to walk back home, both thinking about what the other had just said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A few weeks later and back in their shared student apartment, Shi-Hui and Yi-Ling were enjoying a few drinks after a hard day at college.

Soon the subject got on to Ms Lui and what had happened back on that infamous evening.

Shi-Hui said, "I've always admired how bold you are regarding sex Yi-Ling.

"What do you mean?"

Well you don't seem to have all the hang-ups that I have; for instance, I know that you have a purely sexual relationship with Gavin, just having sex when you both want it with no other attachment. Then there is the way you boldly treated Ms Lui. I could never have done what you did in front of that crowd and even touched Ms Lui sexually let alone shove your hand up inside her!"

Yi-Ling giggled as she replied, "I just like sex and don't see a problem in going after what I enjoy. You should just try lightening up a bit about sex and be more open minded.

They paused to take a few more sips of wine before Yi-Ling continued, "Do you have any fantasies that you think of when you are having sex with Seth or when you are masturbating?"

Yi-Ling noticed the sudden look of alarm on Shi-Hui's face and said, "Oh come on, now, don't feel shy about the fact that you masturbate, we all play with ourselves!"

"Really?" said Shi-Hui, "I was always brought up to think that it was wrong and feel guilty when I do it."

"Oh, don't be so prudish," said Yi-Ling, I often have a quick self-administered orgasm before going to sleep. It helps me sleep and focuses my mind on what naughty adventures I would like to have."

By now both girls were a little tipsy and Shi-Hui was thinking how glad she was to be sharing a room with Yi-Ling.

"I tell you what," said Yi-Ling, "It's time for bed so I have an idea."

loveking
loveking
1,291 Followers
123456...9