Teacher Jocelyn's Humiliation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shi-Ling's orgasmic raptures were soon joined by Gavin grunting and thrusting exclaiming, "Yes! Yes!" as he erupted deep inside Shi-Hui, flooding her with his semen.

Their ecstatic noises were soon joined by Seth's as he groaned and shouted, "oh fuck, yes. Swallow it Yi-Ling, swallow it all as his pubic hair pressed against her lips and his semen spurted straight into her throat.

The room then fell silent for a while. Feelings of euphoria being slowly replaced by ones of guilt and regret.

Yi-Ling licked and sucked every last drop from Seth's shrinking penis before getting up and untying him. He glanced around at the three of them before quickly dressing and then leaving.

As Gavin slowly pulled his penis from Shi-Hui, Yi-Ling said, Gavin, come and lay on the bed.

He moved to the bed and lay down on his back with his semi erect penis laying on his belly and still glistening with Shi-Hui's Juices and leaking the last few drops of his semen.

He knew Yi-Ling too well to think that she had no more fun in mind.

He lay there wallowing in the afterglow of having fucked Shi-Hui as Yi-Ling said, "Shi-Hui, having just discovered your inner slut I have another challenge for you."

Shi-Hui had already stood up and said, "I'm worried about Seth. The way he left."

"He'll be OK," said Yi-Ling, he just needs some time alone to accept what just happened. Anyway, the night is young and there's more fun to be had yet!"

"I suppose so," said Shi-Hui.

Yi-Ling then continued, "come over here for my next challenge."

Wondering what she had in mind next Shi-Hui said, "OK, but first I need some tissues."

"No, you don't," said Yi-Ling, pausing for a moment before saying, "Has Seth ever licked your pussy?"

"Yes, once, but he didn't really like it."

"Gavin likes it and he's really good at it."

Shi-Hui looked at Gavin as Yi-Ling continued, "I'm sure that instead of using tissues Gavin would love to lick you clean. Would you like that?"

Despite her earlier orgasm Shi-Hui still felt aroused as she replied, "yes, I think so."

"Great. Before he does that, there is another part of your education that needs attention."

"What's that?"

"You need to get used to the taste of spunk. Come over here to Gavin and lick him clean."

Just the thought of it started to arouse Gavin and his penis started to become erect again as Yi-Ling encouraged Shi-Hui over to the bed saying, "have you never tasted spunk before?"

"No."

"It's just a bit salty really." Yi-Ling leaned over Gavin and collected a blob of his semen that was still dribbling from his penis onto her finger. She then turned to Shi-Hui, held her finger up to her lips and said, "here, lick that from my finger."

Shi-Hui looked unsure but, remembering what she had already done this evening, hesitatingly stuck out her tongue and licked the blob of semen from her friend's finger.

She swallowed and then said, "it's not as yukky as I thought it might be."

"I told you it would be OK. Now lick Gavin's dick clean and he'll return the favour."

"How?"

Gavin had already guessed what Yi-Ling had in mind and felt his erection return to full strength as Yi-Ling said, "Just squat over his face and then lean forward."

Maybe it was the wine or perhaps the events of the evening really had liberated her inner slut. Despite being with her boyfriend Seth for over a year she had always been shy about him seeing her pussy but now, with her whole body feeling alive and aroused she only felt the merest hint of shyness as she did as Yi-Ling suggested.

Gavin lay there passively for the moment as Shi-Hui climbed up onto the bed and proceeded to squat over his head. With her knees either side of his body she lowered her backside down over his face, feeling her labia opening as she did so.

"Now lean forward and lick Gavin clean," said Yi-Ling.

Gavin was transfixed by the sight above him. His fantasy girl; the girl he thought he could never have, squatting over his face. As she leaned forward not only could he gaze at her gaping labia he could also clearly see her cute tight little anus.

He raised his head a little and ran his tongue between her drooling lips. Licking his own semen from her pussy was not high on his agenda but was worth it just to be in this position.

In reality he could not really differentiate between his own and her juices. As he continued to lick and slurp her wetness he felt her relax some more until she was gently rubbing her clit to and fro over his mouth.

He then felt her tongue tentatively start to lick the head of his penis. Having ejaculated only very recently he knew that he would be able to last a lot longer.

He felt Shi-Hui following Yi-Ling's instructions as she eased back his foreskin and licked all around the swollen head of his erection.

At one stage he heard her say to Yi-Ling, "it actually tastes OK."

With Shi-Hui's tongue slurping around the head of his penis Gavin reached up to her buttocks and eased them apart to further reveal both her fleshy labia and tight little anus to his lust filled gaze.

She initially cringed as she felt him exposing her so intimately but was soon lost in her own lust and enjoyment as she brazenly continued rubbing herself against his mouth.

With his tongue savouring the warm wetness of her vagina he heard Yi-Ling say, "Now you've got him nice and stiff it's my turn now. All three of you have cum and now I am in need a stiff dick inside me.

He felt Shi-Hui release his erection and then lift her body so that she was effectively now sitting on his face. There was a short pause and then he felt Yi-Ling squat over his erection.

Yi-Ling looked at her friend as she reached between her thighs, grabbed Gavin's erection and guided it into her pussy.

Gavin gasped as he felt the head of his erection enter Yi-Ling's wetness. She paused for a second or two and then lowered herself down completely taking him all the way up inside her.

He imagined how it must look with the two of them facing each other as Shi-Hui giggled, "this is better than playing with our selves like we did the other night."

Both girls were now moving and thrusting their hips, using Gavin's mouth and erection for their pleasure.

Gavin tried to imagine how erotic the scene must look with the two of them slowly driving themselves toward an orgasm; naked and with their breasts bouncing.

Shi-Hui was the first to reach an orgasm; her second of the evening. This seemed to trigger Yi-Ling's orgasm as she was soon riding his penis like a rodeo rider; thrusting and rocking as her screams of delight filled the small room.

Gavin wanted more and was pleased that despite the actions of the girls he was yet to ejaculate.

Shi-Hui lifted herself from his face and looked a little embarrassed as she saw the glistening residue of her juices spread around his mouth and chin.

Having climbed off, she stood by the side of the bed as Yi-Ling, still with his erection deep inside her, leaned forward and started to lick Shi-Hui's juices from his face.

Finally satisfied that his face was cleaned she too climbed off.

Gavin then sat up as Yi-Ling said with a giggle, "so, Shi-Hui, you have decided that spunk does not taste as bad as you thought."

She replied, "Yes."

Yi-Ling paused for a second or two before saying, "so the next time you give Seth a blowjob you might actually swallow his load?"

Shi-Hui laughed as she replied, "maybe, if he is lucky."

She was silent for a moment and then added, "I'd love to be able to do it like you though."

"It just takes a little practice," said Yi-Ling as she turned and looked at Gavin's rock-hard erection, before continuing, maybe, after the pleasure that Gavin just gave you with his mouth you could return the favour and practice your oral skills on him," and then continued with a chuckle, "I'm sure that he will not mind!"

Gavin realised that he was in for a treat when Yi-Ling continued, "I'll tell you what, "let's both use our mouths and make him cum. I'll be the teacher and you can be the student. Come and kneel next to me on the floor and then Gavin can stand in front of us."

Gavin was now gazing down at Yi-Ling and Shi-Hui as they knelt at his feet. He felt as though he was in an erotic dream when Shi-Hui turned to Yi-Ling saying, "I want you to show me how to do a proper blowjob."

Yi-Ling looked at her as she said, "Just lick it like you did just now and then start to take more of him into your mouth. The most important thing though is to accept that he will cum in your mouth."

Shi-Hui looked a little shocked as she said, "I've always refused to let Seth do that."

Yi-Ling then replied, "I know, but you just asked me if I would teach you, and to give the guy the greatest pleasure the last thing he wants to worry about is to pull out of your mouth at the last moment. Anyway, you tasted Gavin's semen earlier and were surprised that it was OK."

Yi-Ling did not wait for Shi-Hui to respond. She just said, we'll take turns. Just copy what I do, and we'll see who gets the spunk.

Shi-Hui seemed happy with this, thinking that there was a fifty/fifty chance that she might not be the one whose mouth Gavin ejaculated into. Gavin knew differently!

Yi-Ling reached for his erection and held it up against his belly before licking his scrotum. She licked all over his sack, then all the way up his shaft before taking the head between her lips.

Shi-Hui watched and, as Yi-Ling released the head from her lips she took her turn to lick his balls.

As she licked him she repeatedly glanced up to Gavin as if checking that she was doing OK. He just grinned as he watched the girl of his fantasies kneeling naked in front of him.

She did as Yi-Ling had done and slowly licked her way up his shaft, finally taking the head into her mouth. As her lips tentatively closed around the head of his dick she briefly panicked as he thrust his hips forward, pushing an inch or so of his erection into her mouth.

"You're doing well Shi-Hui," said Yi-Ling, "now let me show you the next part."

Shi-Hui let Gavin's penis slip from her mouth as Yi-Ling gripped the base with her hand. She then closed her mouth over the end and started to bob her head back and forth in a fucking motion. After a short time and with Shi-Hui watching intently she removed her hand and then slowly moved her head forward. Shi-Hui watched with total fascination as Gavin's erection slowly disappeared into Yi-Ling's mouth. During this time Gavin resisted the urge to start thrusting, knowing that he would not last long and determined that it would be Shi-Hui who would take his full load.

Yi-Ling eased back and, allowing his erection to flop from her mouth, said to Shi-Hui, "Your turn."

As she reached up and gripped the base of Gavin's dick she asked, "how do you manage to take all of him into your mouth?"

"It needs a bit of practice but if you push your tongue forward and keep trying to swallow, you'll find that you'll soon learn to let the head touch your throat without gagging. Give it a try."

With Shi-Hui holding his cock and looking up into Gavin's eyes he knew he would never tire of seeing her glorious naked breasts which swayed beautifully as she shuffled forward a little and took him into her mouth. She closed her lips around the head like Yi-Ling had just done and then started to bob her head.

Gavin could feel the start of his second orgasm as, with some trepidation, Shi-Hui let go of his shaft, pushed her tongue forward and then tentatively moved her head further and further forward. She could feel the head of his dick getting close to the back of her mouth as Yi-Ling encouraged her saying, "you're doing well. Try and see if you can touch your lips against his pubic hair."

Despite her reservations, Shi-Hui was determined to try and moved a little closer. The head of Gavin's penis suddenly touched the back of her throat. She gagged and pulled back a little, as Yi-Ling encouraged her some more saying, "just remember to keep swallowing and try again."

Gavin was finding it more and more difficult to resist grabbing her head and fucking her mouth but knew he must wait just a little longer. He felt her move forward again and, for the briefest of moments, her lips touched his pubic hair as the head of his dick brushed the back of her throat.

He could sense her gaining both the confidence and the skill as she repeated the same move a few more times.

He glanced at Yi-Ling with a look of desperation in his eyes and saw her grin and then nod.

As Shi-Hui again took his dick briefly into her throat with only a slight gag, he reached down and gripped her head. He felt her try to resist and pull back as he pushed his fingers through her hair and held the back of her head firmly.

His self-control was now gone as he started to fuck her mouth. He could feel the head of his dick repeatedly entering her throat as strings of saliver started to drool from the sides of her mouth. For the next few moments he cared very little for her discomfort his only focus being to ejaculate into her throat. He thrusted harder and faster until finally, with her lips crushed against his pubis, he ejaculated into her throat.

As his salty slime pumped into her throat he released his grip on her head. She pulled back but, to his complete surprise, kept the head of his penis firmly gripped between her lips as the last of his semen entered her mouth.

With his lust now completely relieved, Gavin felt guilty about having been so forceful in the final moments before he ejaculated so when, as he pulled back and out of her mouth, she looked up at him and said, "How did I do?"

He felt both surprised and relieved and said, "You did very well Shi-Hui and I'm sorry if I was a little rough toward the end."

"Don't be sorry," she said, "now I know what it feels like to make a guy so aroused that he loses control and it felt good to know that I could do that."

Gavin decided that it was time to leave and, finding his clothes he got dressed as the two girls still wandered round naked. He said his goodbyes, thanking them for a great evening and then left.

Just as his girlfriend started to give Gavin a blowjob Seth had arrived home and was already planning to teach Yi-Ling a lesson as, despite her deep-throating him earlier, he blamed her for the fact that Gavin had fucked his girlfriend. Shi-Hui had told him about her ultimate soccer team fantasy but suspected that the reality would not be so much fun as he made a few calls to his soccer playing friends.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A few days later Yi-Ling received a text from Seth saying, "Thanks for the other night. You were incredible. If you want another more exciting experience meet me in the men's changing rooms at the sports club at 6pm this Saturday."

Yi-Ling had never really thought about sex with Seth before the other evening because he was Shi-Hui's boyfriend but now she felt differently, and his suggested location sounded both intriguing and daring.

She replied immediately saying, "OK, sounds like fun. See you on Saturday."

She decided not to mention it to Shi-Hui and risk their friendship. After all, she thought, I'm only going to be borrowing her boyfriend's dick for a few hours; it's just sex.

Their shared apartment was only a ten-minute jog to the sports centre so on the Saturday afternoon Yi-Ling decided to tell Shi-Hui that she was going for a run and might not be back for a while. Shi-Hui had already told Seth that she was trying to finish some important coursework so a quiet night in suited her very well.

Just before six, with her long hair tied in a ponytail, Yi-Ling changed into her running gear; the late afternoon was hot so, deciding to skip wearing her usual top, she put on her shorts and sports bra leaving her midriff bare. She then pulled on her trainers and left the apartment.

As she jogged toward the sports centre she felt excited by the prospect of having sex with Seth. She had already assumed that he intended them to have sex in the changing rooms which excited her. She knew from previous experience that the changing rooms should be empty by that time, even after a soccer match. They would not be locked up until around ten.

When she arrived at the sports centre everything looked quiet. She knew there had been two home soccer matches that afternoon but as she approached the men's changing rooms they were totally silent. She glanced around to check that no one was watching and then entered the male changing area. Just the smell of male sweat started to arouse her as she quietly went looking for Seth. The layout was almost identical to her more familiar female changing rooms with home and away changing rooms on either side of a main corridor. She decided that he would probably be waiting in the treatment room. Her main reason for assuming this was that if the room was the same as the female area it would have six massage tables and her assumption was that Seth would want to have her on one of these.

She opened the door to the treatment room and, sure enough, Seth was waiting for her.

He was dressed in just his boxers and Yi-Ling's gaze was drawn at once to the bulging outline of his erection as he said, "Hello Yi-Ling, for a moment I thought you had changed your mind."

"No, I'm just a little late. Sorry."

As she was speaking she heard movement behind her. She turned around and gasped as she saw Seth's team mates entering the room and standing behind her.

Despite her usual bold attitude to sex she felt apprehensive because there was no doubt what they had in mind; all of them being stark naked and in most cases fully erect.

She turned back to face Seth as he said, "Guys, this is Yi-Ling and this afternoon you can help her achieve her fantasy of being fucked by a soccer team. Now turn around Yi-Ling and check out all of those dicks just waiting to have their way with you."

She turned to face the team, feeling stunned as she tried to imagine the reality of satisfying so many.

Seth moved up close behind her. She felt the bulge of his erection pressing against her back as he put his arms around her and cupped her breasts through her sports bra.

He gave each of them a squeeze before saying, "I think that it's time to show the guys what a treat you have in store for them.

He lowered his hands a little, slipped his fingers under the tight fabric of her bra and then pulled it up over her breasts. Knowing it would be pointless to resist, she raised her arms, allowing him to pull it right off, exposing her breasts to all the guys who then let out a spontaneous cheer.

"Now let me introduce you to the guys Yi-Ling."

Seth took her hand and led her over to the guys. They all looked to be in great physical shape but, despite their well-defined muscles, her gaze was drawn to the sea of hard dicks. As Seth led her to the first guy her natural, playful self, started to take over as she reached down, gripped his hard shaft and said, "hi, nice to meet you. Her action triggered an immediate response from the rest of the players as they surged around her, trapping her in their midst.

She did her best to try and stay calm as she felt many hands grabbing and groping her. She felt powerless as they lifted her up off the ground. She felt them pulling at the waistbands of both her shorts and panties as she was quickly stripped naked. She squealed as fingers and hands left no part of her body unexplored as she was carried across the room to one of the massage tables.

As they lay her down on the table she realised how different this was to her fantasy. In her fantasy the multiple males were all considerate and polite whereas now, as they dumped her onto the table face up she could sense the testosterone fuelled atmosphere. It made her a little fearful but, with her nipples tingling and the wetness she could already feel between her legs, she felt incredibly aroused.

1...456789