Teacher Jocelyn's Humiliation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of them lifted her feet up and back, causing her knees to bend as they were folded back and held against the sides of her body. She looked around at the excited throng of male bodies, many of them now gazing at her totally exposed genitalia.

She felt her labia being pulled wide apart as the guys closest to her were being encouraged by the others as they shouted, "open her cunt. Stretch it wide open."

As her labia were forced wide apart she felt fingers being unceremoniously thrust up into her oozing wetness. Some of the other guys were standing closer to her head and were mauling her breasts, squeezing the soft flesh and pinching and pulling her nipples.

After only a few minutes she felt the guys pull her further down the table until her buttocks were at the very edge.

With her legs still being held one of the guys grabbed her hair, turned her face sideways, and pulled her head to the side of the table. He then pushed the head of his rock-hard penis between her lips. As she warmed to the task of sucking what could be the first of many dicks, she felt another momentarily brush between her parted labia and then thrust up inside her. She found it difficult to concentrate on the guy in her mouth as the other one started to fuck her with obvious urgency.

When she was with Gavin she often encouraged him to try not to cum to soon so that she could reach her own orgasm. Now, she realised, it didn't matter if this guy finished quickly because another would take his place.

She felt what had become familiar to her as 'gravy strokes' as he reached the point of no return. His scrotum repeatedly slapped against her as he pounded into her and then released a flood of hot spunk inside her.

She could feel her own orgasm slowly building and just for a moment wondered if the next guys would be put off by another guys spunk dribbling from her, but any doubts were dispelled as the first guy pulled out and another immediately took his place. This second guy felt bigger; not longer, but considerably wider as his manhood stretched her open further.

The guy in her mouth was now pumping faster and with a series of animal like grunts he released his load into her mouth. She swallowed instinctively and then concentrated on the incredible sensations spreading from her crotch. The guy with the broad penis was keeping up an urgent but steady rhythm. With another dick brushing over her mouth and her breasts being groped by at least two guys she felt her own orgasm building rapidly.

She caught her breath and gasped a series of moans, each one getting progressively louder until, as the dick thrusting inside her erupted, flooding her with more spunk she screamed a series of staccato squeals flowed by a long howl as her orgasm flooded every sense of her body.

She was still gently moaning as the dick that had been brushing over her mouth was thrust between her lips and a different hand took a handful of her hair, pulling her face toward his crotch.

As she sucked this latest one she was aware that for the moment there was no action between her thighs. She caught part of a whispered but eager sounding conversation where she thought she heard Seth say, "arsehole."

Seth had quickly removed his boxers when the guys had carried her to the table. Now, as he watched the action on the table he was stroking his erection in anticipation of what he had in mind for her. When he had first thought of arranging her gangbang he was a little concerned that she would strongly object; maybe even report it to the college authorities but now, as he witnessed her orgasm and saw how she seemed hungry for more of the same he felt confident of his next move.

Not long after hearing Seth whisper, 'arsehole' she felt his fingers between her legs. She could already feel ejaculate and her own juices dribbling out from her vagina as his fingers probed between her engorged labia. She could feel it trickling down and over her anus. Seth's fingers were soon circling her tightest hole, spreading the juices over and around her cute looking rosebud.

This wasn't part of her fantasy, but she knew there was little choice as, trying her best to relax, she felt Seth's finger suddenly push an inch or so into her bottom. She knew what to expect as, forever sexually curious, she had encouraged Gavin to take her anal virginity a few months back. They had done it a few times since, but she was under no illusions that Seth would probably not be as gentle and considerate as Gavin.

The inch or so soon became his whole finger as the he shoved it up as deep as it would go. As he fingered her bottom the guy in her mouth pushed his erection deeper. The head brushed against the back of her throat causing her to momentarily cough and gag. She recovered quickly and as the guy then ejaculated directly into her throat she nearly choked again as Seth then pushed two fingers into her rectum.

Satisfied, the guy in her mouth slid his dick out from between her lips, pausing briefly to wipe the last few drips across her face.

For a moment Yi-Ling tried her best to relax knowing that she would very soon have to cope with something larger than the two fingers that were in her rectum.

The moment came a little too soon. She felt a sudden emptiness as Seth pulled his fingers from her bottom and then, taking her a little by surprise, almost immediately felt his rock-hard erection push all the way up into her dripping and oozing vagina.

Many of the guys were watching and shouting their encouragement chanting, "fuck, fuck, fuck her arse. Fuck, fuck, fuck her arse!"

Having fully penetrated her vagina Seth then eased back out. With the whole length of his dick now glistening with the juices from her vagina she felt the head slide down through her parted and engorged labia, brush over her perineum and then nestle in the centre of her partially dilated anus.

The guys were still chanting as, with little or no warning, Seth lunged forward, thrusting the whole length of his slime covered dick up into her rectum.

She struggled to catch her breath but soon the initial pain was just a memory as the he started to thrust to and fro in her backside.

He gazed down between her spread thighs, delighting in the sight of his erection ploughing in and out of her anus and marvelling at how that cute little rosebud had stretched around the girth of his dick. He reached down and started toying with her labia. He noticed her clitoris, erect and protruding from its hood.

As another dick was pushed into her mouth Seth sought out her clitoris with his thumb causing her to suddenly writhe around on the table.

It was almost too much for her to bear but as Seth pounded into her bottom the other penis in her mouth muffled her screams of ecstasy as her second orgasm ripped through her body.

For a few seconds she was oblivious of everything other than the waves of orgasmic pleasure filling her senses. Then, gradually she returned to the reality of Seth fucking her bottom and the other guy fucking her mouth. She sensed the urgency of both and within a few seconds of each other she was taking two more loads of sperm, one erupting deep inside her rectum and the other flooding her throat.

As Seth and the other guy finished she felt much more confident as her initial fears melted away and the full scale of the erotic situation thrilled her.

Having swallowed the latest load of semen she licked the guy's penis clean as he slid it from her mouth. She then pleaded, "Guys, my legs are aching. Can we please change positions?"

A guy that was groping her breasts spoke up saying, "I'll lay on the table and you can straddle me."

"Great!" she exclaimed as her legs were lowered and she slid down off the table.

She waited for the guy to climb up and lay on his back. She then climbed up and straddled his body. She glanced around at the group of guys, excited by the fact that they all wanted her. She then looked into the eyes of the guy she was straddling before, with her knees either side of him, she reached down, gripped his erection and guided it into her dripping vagina before lowering her body down onto him.

The guy then reached around her, pulling her upper body down onto his chest, squashing her breasts against him.

In this position Yi-Ling not only had a mental image of what the guys behind her could see but could feel how exposed she was with a dick buried in her vagina and her freshly used anus clearly visible.

As the guy beneath her remained still with his dick buried to the hilt Yi-Ling felt someone climbing up onto the table behind her. For a brief moment she wondered what was happening but then felt the head of another penis press into her anus. Her smallest hole was still slick from the previous guy and as far as the new guy was concerned, dilated and inviting.

Yi-Ling had seen girls in porno videos being used by two guys at the same time and was in no doubt that she was about to experience a double penetration.

The guy pressing into her bottom placed his hands on her buttocks, easing them further apart as he slowly pushed the length of his erection into her tight silky hole.

Yi-Ling found it easier that she expected and felt quite pleased with herself as she felt both guys buried to the hilt inside her.

As they started to thrust alternately into each of her holes another grabbed a handful of her hair and lifted her head up. As her head and upper body was raised a little, the guy beneath her shifted his hands to her breasts which helped support her upper body as she turned her head toward the guy gripping her hair, taking his erect penis into her mouth.

Although uncomfortable, trying to satisfy three dicks at the same time gave her a perverse thrill.

With both breasts now being squeezed and mauled roughly and with three dicks eagerly thrusting in and out of her she did her best to fit with the rhythm.

To the watching throng the sight in front of them was somewhat surreal with one petite young woman coping with three athletic guys all thrusting and groaning together.

The dick in her bottom was the first to erupt, filling her rectum with another load of hot semen. This was quickly followed by another load deep in her vagina and then finally, the last one erupted into her throat.

The guy in her mouth eased his softening penis from her mouth as the other guy in her backside pulled his from her silky softness.

Yi-Ling then then sat upright with the guy beneath her still buried deep inside her vagina.

She looked around at the rest of them, unsure who had taken her and who hadn't.

Seth then announced, "Guys, I think you'll agree that Yi-Ling deserves a round of applause."

Yi-Ling giggled as the room echoed with loud cheers and clapping and then Seth continued, "For anyone who hasn't cum yet or anyone who wants to cum again, I'm sure that Yi-Ling would like to help."

While he was speaking she had climbed off the guy on the table and was now standing next to it.

Seth walked over to her and said, "its bukkake time."

Yi-Ling remembered how the guys had all ejaculated onto Ms Lui and, although she had never told anyone, the idea had really turned her on.

She instinctively knelt on the floor eager for more semen. She could already feel the semen from the previous guys starting to form a small puddle on the floor as it oozed from both her anus and vagina.

She looked up as one of the guys moved in front of her and pushed his erection between her lips. She instinctively ran her tongue around the head of it before he gripped her head and started to fuck her mouth. As she prepared to swallow his load she was aware of others around her, rubbing their erections furiously.

The one in her mouth soon erupted and, as she eagerly swallowed, she felt more semen splashing onto her back and another load onto her shoulder.

One by one they either used her mouth or just used their hands to bring themselves off and ejaculate onto her.

Finally, the pace slowed. She felt as though she was covered in semen as it trickled down all over her naked body. She assumed that the latest load she was swallowing was probably the last.

Throughout the frenzied bukkake and deep throating she had kept her eyes shut to avoid getting semen in them. Unlike the previous guys this one did not withdraw after he had cum. She could feel his penis slowly softening in her mouth and when she finally found the courage to open her eyes she saw that it was Seth.

He looked down at her and said, "Yi-Ling, you have done much better than I ever thought. I hope that despite some of us being a bit rough with you that you've enjoyed living out your fantasy."

As he finished Yi-Ling smiled the best she could with his dick still in her mouth and nodded her head.

At that moment she felt a sudden, stronger salty taste flood her mouth. Seth's hands then gripped her head, preventing her from escaping the flood of urine that was now threatening to choke her. For a moment he saw a look of shear panic on her face but then, as if accepting she had no choice she started to gulp it down.

After a few swallows Seth released her head. She pulled back and, as his penis slipped from her mouth, he grabbed it and directed the stream onto her face.

As he finished and shook off the last few drops Yi-Ling felt other warm flows start to splash all over her. This was something completely new to her but, eager to embrace this new experience she tilted her face up, opened her mouth and drank some of the pee as multiple streams cascaded over her face and head. As well as her face she felt it running down her back and down over her breasts forming a large puddle around her knees and buttocks.

Finally, the guys were all finished. As she remained kneeling in the pool of urine she watched all the guys except Seth leave the room.

Finally, Seth reached down and helped her up. Without saying a word, he led her to the shower area where he helped her get clean.

She looked at him and said, "You must think that I am a complete whore allowing you all to do that to me."

Seth grinned as he replied, "You might have behaved like a whore but trust me, what happens in the soccer changing rooms stays in the soccer changing rooms."

"Thank you," she said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Despite needing to finish her course work Shi-Hui decided to take a break thirty minutes or so after Yi-Ling had left.

Shi-Hui liked to keep fit and found that jogging helped to clear her head. She changed into her tight black Lycra running shorts and, feeling confident and remembering how Yi-Ling had gone out without her running vest decided that she too could be just as bold. Her sports bra was in matching black Lycra with a heavy zip fastener at the front. She then put her hair in a pony tail before checking herself in a mirror before leaving. Although the sports bra did not reveal any more flesh than if she had her running vest over the top, it somehow felt bolder and a little naughty.

She left the apartment and set off along the coastal jogging path. The evening was still and humid as she worked up a sweat. Her route was a circular one and after a couple of miles she started to head back toward home. During her run she was surprised by how horny she felt. Maybe it was after the events of the other night when Yi-Ling had helped her to be more sexually adventurous or maybe the admiring glances of various men she had passed reminding her that she was wearing just her sports bra.

As the apartment came into view she saw Gavin walking toward her. Feeling bold and remembering their intimacy the other night she did not slow down or try to prevent her breasts bouncing as she approached, a fact that Gavin noticed immediately, as he grinned broadly, stared at her bouncing breasts and exclaimed, "Hi Shi-Hui, you look fantastic!"

She stopped in front him, her chest heaving to catch her breath and feeling self-conscious of the sweat glistening on her exposed flesh as she said, "Hi Gavin, what brings you here?"

His gaze was fixed on the beads of sweat in the very top of her cleavage that wasn't covered by her bra as he said, "I couldn't get you out of my mind since our get-together the other week and, if I'm being totally honest, Yi-Ling said that she was going out, so I came over and was hoping to see you alone."

Shi-Hui looked a little embarrassed as she replied, "I've been thinking about you too Gavin."

For a moment there was an awkward silence until Gavin said, "so are you going to invite me in then?"

She knew what he would want once inside the apartment and although she worried and felt guilty about being unfaithful to Seth she felt an excitement she had not felt before with Seth as she replied a little shyly but with a warm smile, "would you like to come inside Gavin?"

She didn't wait for his answer. She just turned and walked toward the door.

If she had known that at about that time her boyfriend Seth was fucking her best friend's bottom she might not have felt quite so guilty.

As Gavin followed her he felt the familiar arousal in his boxers as he gazed at her Lycra covered backside. The fabric clung tightly to each buttock, doing little to hide each perfect globe and the crack between giving the impression that she was almost naked.

She opened the front door and Gavin followed her inside before closing it behind them. They then both removed their shoes.

The door opened into the main bedroom and after briefly looking into each other's eyes they embraced, and Gavin started to manoeuvre them both toward one of the beds saying, "I want you Shi-Hui."

Any doubts he might have had evaporated as she replied breathlessly, "I want you too Gavin but I'm all sweaty after my run."

As he held her close with his hands both gripping and feeling each of her Lycra clad buttocks and pulling her against the rock-hard bulge of his erection, he replied, "I don't care. I want to taste and smell your fabulous body."

Shi-Hui, although wanting to be intimate felt hugely embarrassed at the prospect of doing so while she was covered in sweat and perhaps even a little smelly after her run.

"Please let me have a shower first," she pleaded as Gavin released one hand from her buttocks, leaned back and used his free hand to release the front fastening zip of her sports bra. As the zip reached the bottom and released, both cups sprung sideways.

Briefly using both hands he grabbed at the shoulder straps and pulled them down over her arms before tossing the bra onto the floor.

Still trying to be as liberated as Yi-Ling but finding it difficult, she felt both embarrassment and arousal as Gavin held her at his arm's length and gazed appreciatively at her naked breasts.

Feeling eager to try and behave as she thought Yi-Ling would, she fumbled with Gavin's T-Shirt, eventually pulling it up over his head.

He then pulled her close again, crushing her breasts against his naked chest as he reached behind her and slipped both hands under the waistband of her Lycra shorts.

As she felt his hands slip under the Lycra and then under the waistband of her panties she pleaded again, "please just let me have a shower," but she knew in her heart that even she did not have the willpower to stop this horny encounter.

With both hands inside her shorts and panties Gavin slowly knelt in front of her pulling them both down over her sweaty thighs.

With his face close to her crotch as he exposed her pubic hair he breathed in deeply, savouring the sweaty and musky aroma exclaiming, "you smell so horny Shi-Hui."

Shi-Hui cringed with embarrassment, convinced that she should wash before Gavin became even more intimate.

Both her shorts and panties were soon loose around her ankles and, despite her anxiety about her sweaty body, she lifted each foot in turn enabling Gavin to quickly remove the last of her clothing.

1...456789