Texas Hold 'Em

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny had a six and eight, suited, clubs. It wasn't a real good hand, particularly with two persons already deciding to stay in, but she felt that, as the hostess, she should take the most risks. "I'll call."

"Oh my gosh," Charlotte exclaimed, her hand going to her mouth. Three players in so far, and they hadn't even yet got to the blinds!

Teddy, the small blind, had a gold rush, four and nine, off suit. He was already in for a sock, but his cards were terrible. He mucked. "Teddy!" Penny complained. She furrowed her brow at him. She knew that if this was going to work, the two of them would have to take the lead.

"Hey" he replied, as he removed his other sock, "I've taken off more than you!" It was a very good point, but he did get her message.

Charlotte had an ace and six, off suit, pretty much like last time, and she would have won last time if she had stayed, at least it appeared that way. Her heart was racing. Why couldn't she at least get either a pair of face cards or two really bad cards? Why did it have to be so difficult to decide? The fact was though she was already in for two shoes, so there was really no decision. At this point it was a free look at the flop, or at least she had already paid to see it, but she would prefer to be able to simply fold and not have to suffer the tension of seeing the flop.

"Would you like to raise?" Penny asked, knowing full well the answer.

"Oh no, no!" Charlotte exclaimed. Samantha giggled at her evident nervousness.

The dealer flopped two aces and king, a very strong flop indeed. Charlotte breathed a deep sigh of relief. There was no way she was going to lose the hand with three aces.

It was Samantha's bet. She now had four to a straight. But, only two chances to get it, and it was quite possible that either Penny, Chris, or Charlotte had an ace or a king. She checked, hoping against hope that everyone would check and let her draw free to the turn.

Chris said, "Bet one." What was being bet wasn't entirely clear, as it depended on what one had already bet or lost, but it was clear to the person who would have to call.

Penny knew that she was dead in the water. Only one of the three flop cards was a club and somebody must have an ace or a king, probably Chris, and probably an ace. If he only had a king, he wouldn't bet, seeing two aces on the flop. She quietly said, "I fold."

"Off they come!" everyone yelled, and Penny smiled again as she removed her remaining shoe plus one sock. She turned to Teddy and said, "There, are you happy?" as she tossed her sock into his lap.

"Yes, actually I am," Teddy replied with a smile, "but I'm still one sock ahead." Actually, he was one sock behind, but with respect to making a sacrifice he was indeed ahead.

Charlotte looked Chris squarely in the eye, smiled boldly and said, "I'll raise you back." They all gasped. That was indeed a shock. Nobody would expect Charlotte to be so aggressive. Palms were now beginning to sweat.

It was back to Samantha. She wasn't going to get a free draw, and it was just too difficult to try to draw to a straight. She fidgeted and squirmed, pulling on her skirt with her hands. If she wanted to bluff, she wasn't doing a very good job. There was simply no way she should call. "Oh my, alright, I fold."

"Off they come!"

Samantha grinned sheepishly as she removed her shoes. It wasn't a real loss. She didn't mind. It was all in good fun.

Back to Chris, who had been raised. To call would be to bet both of his shoes and socks. He wondered what Charlotte must have. She must have an ace. There was simply no way that Charlotte would stay in this game without a fantastic hand. She could be bluffing, of course. The innocent girl who pretends not to know the game would be in prime position to bluff. But, then again, she might be so ignorant that she doesn't really have a good hand at all. No, she must have an ace and she probably has the better kicker. His seven wasn't so good. Still, there was a king out there. No way does she have ace and king. And, besides, how does one fold three aces? He had to stay. "I'll call," he replied, and Charlotte covered her face with her hands.

Charlotte realized that he must have an ace as well. Perhaps two aces? No, wait, he couldn't have two aces, as there were only four in the deck. Maybe he had two kings? No, she would still win, wouldn't she? Maybe he has ace and king?

Penny turned over the turn card. It was a jack. Samantha groaned. She had folded a straight.

Both Charlotte and Chris didn't like seeing the jack, as neither of them had good kickers, although perhaps they would just tie if neither of them had a king or a jack. It was the best of five and so neither of them would be using their other down card. They both checked. Penny turned over the river. It was a seven. Chris had the best hand, hands down. But, he didn't know that for sure. Still, if Charlotte already had a boat, she would have bet it. Aces over kings or jacks is a pretty powerful hand, to say the least. "I'll raise."

It was a very bold bet, and well played. Charlotte groaned. She knew that she was in trouble. How could he be raising if he didn't have three aces beat? But, how could she fold three aces? You could if it meant removing your clothes. She hadn't really expected the game to go this far. She glanced at Penny, her good friend. Penny smiled reassuringly but didn't offer any help. She took a deep breath and said, "I call."

Everyone felt so bad for Charlotte. Actually, Penny didn't. She needed Charlotte to get into the game and a part of her, a big part of her, wanted her to lose, at least a little bit, even though she knew how stressful that would be for her.

Penny dealt the river, a five.

"I bet," Chris quickly responded.

"I fold," Charlotte as quickly replied.

Chris smiled, and Penny reached over to Teddy and took back her sock. "Here, Chris, you can have my sock!"

"Gee, thanks," he replied. Feeling a little cocky, he added, "Will I get more later?"

Penny replied, "Are you talking about my panties?" Quite a bit of nervous laughter greeted that comment. Charlotte and Samantha surely expected it would never come to that. Chris though just enjoyed the contemplation of that idea.

Chris diplomatically showed everyone his hand. Most people don't show their hands, but this was a game amongst friends and, besides, he felt that if persons saw that he wasn't bluffing, it would be easier to bluff in the future. Perhaps as well though he was just feeling generous, thinking about Penny handing over her panties.

With the revelation of Chris's hand, Charlotte saw that she had made the right decision to fold. She felt better about that but it didn't make it any easier to remove her shoes, socks, and tie. It would take a lot for her to stay in any future hand.

Penny dealt the third hand.

Charlotte and Joey had the small and large blinds. It was Samantha's turn to bet. She had a flat tire, jack and four, off suit. She mucked her hand. Chris had a Dolly Parton, a nine and five, off suit. He mucked his hand.

Penny had an eight and ten, off suit. She called. Charlotte groaned. She wasn't particularly good at having a poker face.

Teddy had a Jack Daniels, a jack and seven. He called. He knew he shouldn't, in principle, but he had gotten the message from Penny. He had to participate.

"Oh man," Charlotte moaned. She had boxcars, a pair of tens. It was a strong hand. The other two players had limped in. She really shouldn't fold. In fact, the strong move might be to raise, but she was not a strong person. She just called, and she really, really, didn't want to do even that. But, she really did have to. She was already committed to one bet. She was only just adding one additional bet, and how could she lose with a pair of tens?

Joey had a Kojak, a king and jack, suited, a very strong hand. The pair of tens was still the better hand, having a 31% chance of winning with six people compared to 25% for the king-jack. But, Joey had a very reasonable chance of pairing up on the flop, and it would then be a strong pair, and he certainly didn't know that Charlotte had the better hand. In any case, he was already committed to the hand. It was either stay put or raise. He didn't raise.

The dealer, Penny, flopped eight, deuce, and king. Joey had indeed paired up. He now had the best hand.

Penny had paired her eights, but quite possibly she was holding the smaller pair. She checked. Teddy wasn't helped at all by the flop. He checked. He knew that he was a lost cause. Penny better appreciate the sacrifice he was making.

Charlotte contemplated her situation. She potentially had the second best pair. Three persons had stayed in. Probably two of them had at least a face card, but neither Teddy nor Penny bet. If they had paired a king, they would've bet, so she felt. She could feel her heart fluttering. She checked.

Joey could see that none of the other players felt good about their hands. He bet a sock. Penny and Samantha giggled, Teddy and Chris smiled.

It certainly didn't look like Penny's pair of eights would win. But, she called, much to the dismay of Charlotte. She figured Penny must have a pair of kings, if not Joey.

Teddy folded. Penny smiled and applauded. Teddy was being a good sport. She would have to give him a special reward later that evening for being so nice. Teddy ruefully took of his tie and then his belt. Charlotte looked away. It was getting down to a moment of truth. She turned to Penny. Shouldn't the game end now? Would she really let Teddy take off his belt?

She looked at her own hand. "What do I do?" she groaned. She was clearly tortured. How could one fold a pair of tens?

Joey felt ambivalent. There was a big part of him that wouldn't mind Charlotte losing, a part of him that was growing in strength, quite literally. But, he didn't like watching her suffer. Charlotte covered her face with both her hands and whispered, "I'll call."

Everybody cheered. This was clearly very painful for Charlotte, but it was also quite a bit of fun to watch.

Penny dealt the turn card. It was a ten.

Charlotte clapped her hands with glee and squealed, "Goody!" She really couldn't become a professional poker player.

Penny now had two-pair, but given Charlotte's reaction she didn't feel too good about it. She sighed with exaggerated resignation and checked.

Charlotte grinned and said triumphantly, "I bet." Charlotte felt very, very comfortable. The only hand that could be better than hers right now was trip kings, and she seriously doubted that Joey was holding a pair of kings.

Joey smiled for Charlotte. He folded. He had lost, but he felt better about losing than Charlotte losing. He removed his socks and his tie. Charlotte was clapping and giggling at the sight, although blushing a bit in sympathy for Joey, or perhaps at her own pleasure in enjoying the sight of him removing his tie for her, as if he was some sort of male stripper. Her face reddened at the thought of Joey being a stripper for her. Maybe this game was kind of fun?

Penny folded as well. She removed her second sock and then stood up. She stood up before her friends and took her time removing her tie. She could see the boys enjoying the sight. Charlotte and even Samantha felt a little uncomfortable. Thank goodness it wasn't them, but they realized that they were really only one bad hand away from joining Penny. Samantha didn't mind flirting, but she wasn't so sure that she would actually be willing to go through with it. Charlotte could feel perspiration forming under her arm. She wished she had used her double strength deodorant. Perhaps this game had gone as far as it should go? The boys' eyes really widened at the sight of Penny removing her belt. All that she had on now were her blouse, skirt, brassiere, and panties. She wasn't actually showing anything more than what she had an hour ago, but there was something about seeing a girl undo her uniform tie and remove her belt. Penises were awakening within slacks. Penny sat back down, crossed legged, pushing her skirt down in a gesture of modesty that only reminded everyone of her quite weak position within the game.

Penny dealt the fourth hand.

Joey and Samantha now had the small and big blinds, respectively. Chris had the opening bet. He was now the only person who hadn't yet removed any clothes. He knew what this advantage provided. He could perhaps bully the other players into folding, forcing the blinds to fold, forcing them to dig themselves deeper and deeper into their holes. He was dealt a four and seven, off suit. He raised. It was a stone cold bluff. Penny smiled. She had pocket queens, cowgirls, a very strong hand. But, she just called. She would let Chris think that he had the stronger hand. She seriously doubted that he really did.

Not surprisingly, Teddy folded, as did Charlotte. Charlotte in fact had pretty good cards, king and eight, off suit. But, she was just happy to be able to stay entirely out of a hand, leaving the tension and pressure to others.

Joey had the small blind. He was already into the hand for a belt. If he called, he would be risking much more. He also figured that Chris might in fact have a good hand and Penny would lose. He folded, stood up and took off his belt. Penny and Samantha smiled as they watched him pull his belt through the loops. Charlotte blushed. She knew she should probably look away but, still, it was Joey. She had to look, but she felt so embarrassed for him, and for herself. Chris gloated with pride. With the exception of Penny, he felt his strategy was working, and he didn't feel Penny really played that well. She certainly hadn't when they were playing for chips.

Samantha had the big blind. She was also the girl who had, so far, removed the least amount of clothes, still having both of her socks. She was disappointed that Chris had raised. If he hadn't she could see the flop at no additional cost or risk. And, she didn't have bad cards, queen and eight, suited, about a 23% chance of winning. She didn't actually know the precise odds, but she figured it had to be pretty good. She didn't really want to fold them. But, Chris was playing so aggressively and Penny didn't appear the least bit intimidated. She had enjoyed flirting with the idea of removing her blouse, but at this point she wasn't so sure she really wanted to do it. She folded and removed her socks.

Penny dealt the flop. It was six, nine, jack. No real help to either party, although it did suggest to Penny that she was holding the best hand, unless Chris was so lucky as to have a pair of sixes, nines, or jacks down. Chris checked. He considered pushing his aggressive play but it was apparent that Penny wasn't going to back down and he was far from having a good hand. He checked, but then instantly knew that was a mistake.

Penny smiled triumphantly. He must have been bluffing. She looked him in the eyes and said, "Raise you back."

Charlotte and Samantha applauded. It would be nice to see a girl take Chris down. He had been caught bluffing and everyone knew it. "You get 'em girl," Samantha encouraged. Charlotte giggled in appreciation. Teddy smiled as well at Penny's triumph.

Chris had no real choice. He was in for two shoes and a sock. If he lost at this point, he would still be ahead. He briefly considered coming over the top, raising over her. Penny had much more to lose than him. But, he felt that if he was going to do that he should have done it already. His hesitation had been too revealing. Plus, she was really playing like she had a good hand. He folded, and removed his shoes and a sock. All of the girls applauded as he did so. He wasn't showing off anything special but it was pretty cool to bring the big poker player down. One hand had tightened the game up pretty well.

Penny dealt the fifth hand

Samantha and Chris now had the small and big blinds, respectively. It was Penny's turn to bet. She was dealt ace, jack, a blackjack. "Oh my goodness," she softly exclaimed, eschewing all sense of a poker face. Calling would be putting four buttons on the line. It was risky but she was, after all, the hostess. She came out aggressively. She raised with confidence. "I'll raise." The boys' eyes lit up. That likely meant all of her buttons if she lost! Now, that was interesting. Chris could feel himself hardening, and he shifted his position to hide the evidence. Joey felt a bit flustered, particularly as Charlotte glanced at him. He tried to appear indifferent. Teddy did not hide his interest. He smiled.

Charlotte and Samantha exchanged nervous glances. Penny had said that they wouldn't go too far. Unbuttoning your blouse seemed awfully far to them. But then, she actually hadn't lost yet, and further still, she probably wouldn't go through with it. Yes, this would probably be the end of the game. Charlotte actually smiled to herself, realizing that it would soon be over.

Teddy had already lost his belt. If he called Penny, he would lose his shirt entirely, he would have to unbutton his slacks, and unzip his fly. That would be it. He would have nothing left to defend himself, to hide himself. Still, he knew that Penny would really be upset if he wimped out. He had nine and eight, suited, a diamond Oldsmobile. "I'll call," he responded, not at all confident, but willing to go along for Penny's sake.

"Oh my gosh," exclaimed Joey. He knew the risk Teddy was taking. It was now quite clear to all of them that playing for clothes did make the game much more serious. They could now perhaps appreciate the strain that the Texas Hold 'Em players experienced on TV.

Charlotte had a strong hand, king and ten. But, she was down to the buttons on her blouse, belt and skirt. Thanks goodness she was not part of the blind. She embraced the opportunity to just fold, despite the fact of having a good hand. She sure wished she would draw such a hand when she became the big blind. She wondered if Chris was right about not actually winning anything. Perhaps the winner should get the clothes of the losers. She wished she had suggested that. She could actually then get her shoes and socks back. She folded.

Like Teddy, Joey had already given up his belt. He had jack and three, off suit. No way would he stay, even if he had a good hand. Let Teddy take the fall and end the game, not him. He did at least have respect for Penny and Teddy to be taking such a chance. He mucked his cards.

Samantha was the small blind. If she called, she would be risking her tie, belt, and two buttons. If she folded now, she would only be losing her tie. She had king and seven, but it was an easy call. She folded.

With an exaggerated deep sigh she stood up to remove her tie. She had to admit though that she kind of liked doing this much. It was at this point just an innocent flirtation. She even glanced down at Chris as she undid her tie.

Chris felt his dick twitch as he watched Samantha take off her tie. He wasn't seeing much but he was at least seeing a pretty girl undress in front of him.

Samantha could see Chris's intense interest and she hesitated.

Chris looked higher up, at her face, wondering why she had stopped, and then noticed that she had caught him staring. Actually, all three boys were staring, but it was his eyes that she had caught. "Oh, sorry," he apologized.

Samantha though just smiled. "No, no, Chris, that's okay. I lost and I have to pay the price." Samantha could now fully appreciate Penny's suggestion that this was indeed a good way of helping Charlotte get Joey's attention. She certainly now had Chris's. Charlotte though was shocked at Samantha's apparent calm, perhaps even enjoyment, at having to remove her tie.

Chris returned his eyes to Samantha's fingers. She now took her time, and did so with a bit more flair, smiling flirtatiously at Chris as she did so. When it was off, she dropped it into his lap. "Maybe you could hold on to it?"