Texas Hold 'Em

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris blushed as he received her tie. It really should go to the winner of the current hand, but neither Penny nor Teddy were objecting.

"Wake up, Chris, it's now your turn," Penny reminded him.

"Oh yea, right," he replied, picking up his cards again to remind himself what he had, although not letting go of Samantha's tie.

Teddy wondered if that was a tell. He always felt that the more often a person looks at his cards the more likely he had a good hand. You didn't need to check to remind yourself that you had a bad hand. You knew that. But, persons were invariably ambivalent about staying in a game and they would often check, double-check, and triple-check their hand to reassure themselves that they did in fact have a good hand. Of course, in this instance, Chris might be confused for an entirely different reason.

It was, in any case, a moot point. Chris had the big blind, being now committed to losing his other sock and his tie. He would have liked to have had a chance to win, to avoid the loss. But, he was holding a seven and deuce, off suit, a beer hand. You would have to be drunk to play it. It had no real potential and, besides, he was too young to drink. He sighed in disappointment, mucked his cards, removed his other sock, and undid his tie. He didn't stand up like Samantha, though. He didn't think she would be particularly interested in that. Samantha leaned over toward him, pressing her shoulder against his. "Aren't you going to give me your tie?"

That was clearly only fair and, frankly, Chris was more than happy to do it. Maybe she would have liked to see him strip it off?

The others watched with grins, even Charlotte. It was rather obvious what was going on between them. They had seen this at many parties before, a boy and a girl pairing up for the first time, tentatively exchanging glances, placing a hand briefly on a shoulder, or an arm, or even better still, right on the other person's own hand. They had not before seen the initial gestures to involve the exchanging of ties, but the meaning was nevertheless the same.

Charlotte giggled with delight. She so much enjoyed seeing girls and guys finding each other. It was so romantic. She glanced over at Joey. He was looking at her as well, but his eyes quickly turned away, feeling embarrassed at being caught.

It was now time for the flop. Penny turned over a six of clubs, an ace of diamonds, and a four of diamonds. She now had high pair, with a very strong kicker. She was in a very good position, to say the least. She knew she should bet, but she also knew if she did that Teddy would likely fold. She wanted him to stay in, maybe even to bet himself, sensing incorrectly a weakness in her. "Ohhhh," she groaned, doing her best to sound like she was really disappointed. "I check," she said glumly.

Teddy didn't buy the act one bit. He knew when Penny was lying and, besides, he figured she wouldn't have bet in the first place if she didn't have two strong cards. She must have at least one pair, and probably the ace. However, she didn't bet and there was no reason then for him to fold. "I check as well," he replied.

Penny was disappointed he didn't bet. It would have been so nice if he had paired up fours or something. She turned over the turn. It was a ten of diamonds. She figured she still must have the high pair. She could feel her heart pounding with excitement. But, she played it cool. "I check."

Teddy suppressed the intense desire to smile. He also pretended to look concerned, to look ambivalent, but he was now holding a flush. Penny should have bet on the flop and driven him out. Instead, she gave him a free ride to see another card, and it was a very big one. He had an ace high flush. The only hand that would beat him now would be a boat. It was clear that Penny could not have a boat, and he sorely doubted that she would have been so terribly excited when she first got her cards at simply having two diamonds. No, he knew that she had, at worst, a pair; at best, two pair. If she had two pair she could still draw to a full boat. The correct move was to bet, to drive her out.

However, he would be risking at this point all of his clothes if he bet. He would actually have to take off his pants and underwear! What if she called? What if she had pocket aces, and then the river turned out to be a three or a four? She wouldn't fold at this point with three aces. Who folds three aces? His hands were really sweating, his heart pounding. Yes, this is what it is like to be in a real Texas Hold 'Em game. "I check," and instantly felt he had made the wrong decision, as he was letting her see the river for free.

She turned over the river. It was an ace of clubs.

Penny smiled triumphantly. Three aces. There was no way he had a better hand. Well, he could, but not likely. He couldn't have a higher kicker. "I bet again, all of my buttons and the clasp of my skirt." One could cut the tension with a knife. The hearts of Charlotte and Samantha were racing, as were the hearts of Joey and Chris, but for a different reason.

Teddy realized that she could now in fact have a boat. He should have driven her out on the turn. "I call."

Penny's eyes widened with shock. Why did he stay? Charlotte again covered her eyes with her hands. She couldn't bear to look. "Oh my," she exclaimed. Joey and Chris grinned. They knew what this meant.

Penny studied the cards. He couldn't have a straight. Could he? She checked again. No, he couldn't. Six, ace, four, ten, ace. No straight there. Couldn't have a straight. No, wait. He could have a flush. Could he have a flush? She hadn't been paying attention to that. She had a moment of panic. What if he had a flush?

"Can I take back my bet?"

"What?" The incredulity in Teddy's voice was quite evident.

"I didn't think you would call."

He smiled. It was unclear if it was in sympathy or sadistic pleasure. "Well, that's hardly my fault, is it?"

Penny grimaced. "Well, I guess we should stop now."

Charlotte smiled and nodded.

"No, no," Teddy replied. "This was your idea and, besides, you won't be showing anything."

Penny scowled at him. He might not think she would be showing off anything but it wasn't him that had to unbutton a blouse. Still, she didn't really want to stop the game. She was actually hoping that Charlotte would get to this point with Joey, and then they could stop. Perhaps they could then switch to a new game, like Apples to Apples, with the losers still partly undressed. How could Joey resist that? She couldn't stop now.

Teddy didn't torture her any longer by making her wait. He immediately turned over his flush. Joey and Chris applauded. Charlotte peeked at the cards through the fingers of her hand. "Oh, Penny, I'm so sorry, " she exclaimed.

Penny did not stand up. She no longer felt like stripping for her guests, as it was now a bit too real. She would undo the buttons of her blouse while still sitting. Standing up would also require movement that might open up her blouse or, even worse, her skirt becoming unzipped once it became unclasped.

She first pulled her blouse from her skirt and leaned forward, trying to help prevent it from falling open, but once the last button was undone, the boys were getting nice little peeks. They couldn't see much, just the connecting strap of her brassiere and a bit of each cup, but it was still plenty much. Their dicks got quite stiff.

As Penny reached for the clasp of her skirt her blouse opened up further and she quickly pulled it shut with one hand as she undid the clasp with the other.

"No, no," Teddy admonished. "No artificial restraints. Let it fall where it may."

Penny knew that was the rule. "Ooooooohhh," she whined as she let go of the front of her blouse, her white brassiere again flirting with the boys through the partially opened curtain. Once she unclasped her skirt, she slowly got back into a more natural sitting position, her eyes focused intently on her blouse, begging it to not open up any further. It didn't, although she grimaced at the sight of her center strap so obviously exposed. Boy, Charlotte better appreciate what she was doing for her. She turned to Teddy, "You have to at least deal now." That was a fair deal.

Teddy picked up the cards to deal the sixth hand.

But, as soon as he dealt the cards Penny appreciated the fragility of her position. She was now the big blind, Chris was the small blind. She was now already committed to the zipper of her skirt and her blouse! Even if she folded now, she would still be left with just her brassiere and a skirt held up by nothing but her hand. "Oh my gosh," she exclaimed as Teddy tapped twice in front of her to signal her position as having the large blind. She now questioned her plan, or at least her failure to adequately anticipate the costs of betting so much so soon. She should perhaps just stop, but it would hardly be right for her to be the one to chicken out, to call it off. And, she could see that Charlotte was finding this to be anything but helpful in getting Joey to notice her. Penny didn't know what to do.

It was Teddy's turn to open. He had a seven and four, a double down hand. He mucked.

Charlotte had a king and ten, once again. After seeing what happened to Penny, she was not about to take any chances. And besides, Penny would call this off any moment now. At least she sure hoped so, as she didn't care for how much Joey was interested in Penny's open blouse. She again folded a strong hand, much to the dismay of Penny. If her plan was to work, Charlotte would at least have to unbutton her blouse.

Joey had king and four, off suit. Not a really strong hand, and certainly not one at this stage of the game. He folded as well.

Penny wondered if perhaps she might escape her dilemma. If everyone folded she would win by default and would escape the large blind.

Samantha had a pair of queens, another set of ladies. She smiled. She called. She could raise, but she didn't really want to make it harder on Penny than was necessary. She actually considered folding for the sake of Penny, but she knew that Chris would probably stay. It might be kind of fun playing against Chris with a good hand. Penny would have to remove her blouse, but this whole idea was after all her own, and being the first to remove her blouse would certainly end the game.

Chris had the small blind, with a pair of tens. He liked to call them dynamite. He really couldn't fold that, plus Penny was on the verge of a total loss, sitting on the big blind. This was the time for the kill. "I raise."

Penny could feel her heart fall, and Samantha glanced toward Chris, surprise and shock on her face. Chris just responded with a confident smile.

Penny reached for her cards, moving quite slowly so as not to disturb her blouse. She gingerly picked them up and even more timidly peeked at them: a speed limit, at least what it used to be, a pair of fives. It wasn't a bad hand. It was a fine hand. It had potential. But, she would have to flop another five to win. No way would a pair of fives hold up. Samantha and Chris must have a stronger hand. A pair of fives only had about a 21% chance of winning. Obviously though Chris must have a good hand. He must have like a jack and king, and pairing any one of them would beat her. Still, if a five did come up she would likely be in the driver's seat. But, if she stayed and lost, minimally she would be taking off her skirt in addition to her blouse. She felt so unsure, so confused. She could not imagine sitting there in just her bra and panties. How could she expect Joey to notice Charlotte if she was the one sitting there in her bra and panties? Or, he could even already have a higher pair. She said with quite strong abject resignation, "I fold."

"You can quit, Penny!" Charlotte quickly offered. Charlotte in fact thought of quitting now herself, but that would be rude, if not mean. How could she leave Penny behind? How could she leave Joey with her? But, how could she stay if Penny actually took off her blouse?

"Yes, yes," Samantha added, speaking as much for herself as for Penny. She didn't particularly like all the attention Penny would get from Chris if she did in fact remove her blouse. If Penny quit, then the game would be over.

Penny gave it serious thought. Perhaps this whole idea had been a mistake. But, she would feel quite bad about quitting at this point. Would she have let Charlotte quit if she was in this position? Certainly not, as the whole plan was to help her get Joey's attention. And, besides, how bad could this really be? A brassiere is hardly much different from a bathing suit. It wouldn't hurt to take it one step further. Perhaps this was exactly the right thing to do. If Samantha lost as well Charlotte would have to join in and it was pretty darn clear where Joey's interest would then be. She would not, could not, chicken out at this stage. She reached to her side and unzipped her skirt, remaining seated in order to avoid the possibility of it falling down.

The tell-tale sound of metal sliding along metal was so provocative, so hot, to the boys' ears. Each of them squeezed their own thighs together, wanting so much to touch their stiffened cocks. Penny's skirt now just hung there, lay there, against her body. There was nothing holding it up at all.

And, then, Penny reached for her blouse. "Oh wait!" she exclaimed, "what about the buttons on my collar, and the cuffs?"

"No, no," Teddy admonished. "You know those don't count."

She knew that. It was a nice try though. Actually, it was an act of desperation. She looked toward Teddy, trying to look as sorrowful, as doleful, as plaintive, as she could. But, he just smiled in response. He was at least letting her take the blouse off while sitting down. Penny reached for the front of her blouse and slowly pulled it open.

Penny would not be described as a beautiful girl but she was still very attractive. She had a wholesome quality. She had long, straight blonde hair, curly bangs, pretty green eyes, smooth and pure skin, and plump, pink cheeks. Penny's breasts, like Charlotte's, were somewhat on the small size. However, when enclosed, when wrapped, only within a white cotton bra, they looked like the most lovely breasts one might ever see. Penny's brassiere was in fact the first one that Joey had ever seen, at least on a live girl, and his eyes opened wide as saucers. He knew what he would be thinking about when he did it tonight. He would usually be thinking about Charlotte, but tonight it would be different, that was for sure.

Charlotte glanced over at Joey and saw him gawking like a puppy desperate for a toy. She didn't like that at all. Penny had been all sympathetic with her about her interest in Joey. She knew full well how much she wanted Joey to ask her out and now she was actually exposing herself to him. Charlotte was not the least bit happy about this. She wanted to scold Joey, make him feel ashamed over his ogling Penny's perky little breasts, but she knew that she could hardly blame him for doing so.

Penny noticed Charlotte eyeing Joey, and Charlotte's annoyed expression. She felt terrible, for more reasons than one. She laid the blouse in her lap. "No, no," Teddy corrected her. "The blouse has to be put aside."

She scowled at Teddy, "You know, you're going to pay for this." He was certainly not going to get any reward for good behavior this evening!

"This whole thing was your idea," he replied.

She knew he was right, and it certainly didn't feel like a good idea right now. Her face gradually became warmer and warmer as she felt the heat of the boys' eyes burning into her brassiere.

All eyes shifted to Samantha's hand, although the eyes of the boys kept glancing back at Penny's boobies. Samantha did not hesitate. She knew it was daring, but she did have a very strong hand and she was not about to be upstaged by Penny. No girl had ever outdone her when it came to flirting with boys, particularly when breasts were the focus of interest. "I raise back."

Charlotte squealed with fright, while Penny's affect suddenly changed from shame to excitement. She even clapped with joy, the boys noticing her titties jiggling and wiggling in her brassiere as she did so. Samantha smiled at Chris. It wasn't a gloating or an aggressive smile. She was trying to smile flirtatiously, but Chris was understandably confused.

He didn't know what to think. He was in the lead, but if he called her and lost, he would lose his shirt and belt, and would have to undo the clasp and zipper of his pants, all the while sporting a hard-on that was at least for the moment, well hidden. It would be very difficult to hide it with his zipper down.

But, imagine if Samantha lost. She would lose all her buttons and the clasp of her skirt. Pretty close to the same thing but a much prettier picture. Just the thought of it made his dick swell further. And, his dick made his decision. "I call."

Everybody now cheered. Well, at least everyone but Charlotte. She just groaned in despair. Penny though felt a lot better. If it didn't work for Charlotte and Joey, perhaps it would at least work for Samantha and Chris. In any case, she was relieved to see that Samantha was joining in. If either lost she would no longer be alone in her exposure. Still, if only she could get Charlotte to join in.

Teddy dealt the flop. He paused before turning the cards over, just like on TV.

"Turn them over or I'll kill you," Samantha asserted.

He flopped a ten of hearts, seven of clubs, and queen of spades. Samantha kept a straight face. "I check."

Chris smiled in triumph. Samantha's position was probably strong, but so now were the risks. Chris, on the other hand, knew, or at least felt, that he now must have the stronger hand. He had three of a kind, three tens. He figured if Samantha had three queens, she would have bet. "I bet."

Charlotte gasped. Penny said, "Oh my. I'm so sorry." The three boys just smiled in triumph. Samantha could feel her heart pounding. There was simply no way he had a better hand. He could have three of a kind, but it must be smaller than her three queens. He could have four to a straight, but no way would he raise on that, although it would be fine with her if he had. "I call." She considered raising him back, but she didn't want to rub his nose in it, or make him feel angry at her for being mean about it.

Penny leaned over and grabbed hold of Teddy's arm, her soft cotton breast pressing into him, not noticing in her excitement that her skirt slipped off somewhat from her hip with her sudden movement.

Teddy and Joey though certainly did notice and felt quite jealous, their eyes focused on Penny's breast crushing against Teddy's arm, as well as the sight of a bit of white panty peeking out from the opened zipper of her skirt.

Charlotte did not notice. Her eyes were focused on Samantha, wondering, marveling, at how brave she had been and how much danger she was in.

Chris furrowed his brow. The only possible hand she could have that would be better at this stage would be three queens, and there was no way she would be that lucky. He figured she must have just a pair of queens and a strong kicker, or maybe two pair.

Teddy dealt the turn and immediately turned it over. It was a jack. Somebody could now have a straight, but no way were these two betting on the cum.

Samantha knew she had him beat. He would have to draw awfully lucky on the river at this point to beat her, but she did feel a bit sorry for him. She wanted this to be fun, not to be painful. She wanted to tease, not to torture. "I check."

Chris checked as well, feeling quite uncertain at this point.

Teddy dealt the river. It was another queen. Samantha now had four of a kind, four queens. Completely unbeatable. She was tempted to bet, but she didn't want to rub Chris's nose in it. She didn't want to make him angry at her by humiliating him in front of everyone. Boys don't often care for that. She just checked, quite graciously.