Thanksgivings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we finished unpacking the Jeep we decided to go cross country skiing for a bit. The cool alpine air was magical as we laid down new tracks in the freshly falling snow. We must have spent nearly an hour out and it was almost dark when we got back to the cabin. We got our wet clothes off to dry and Mike started a fire. It was like a fairy tail story outside the window. The snow had stopped for now and the waxing moon and north star were out giving everything that glow.

We ate a little meal, has some hot cocoa and sat by the fire. Mike held me tight and was starting to kiss me. We kissed and messed around for a while, but before things got too far, I had to tell Mike I was still flowing a bit. He wasn't disappointed at all and in fact, we were both feeling very tired. I'm sure that there was also some hesitation to participate in sex during that time too. Despite our nonobservant upbringing, we'd probably heard the term 'Niddah' in a negative connotation enough times that it'd put us both off it. In any case sleep came quickly that night when we got into that big rope bed.

The next couple of days we played in the snow like two children. We built a huge snowman to greet anyone that came to the door, we snowshoed up into some of the less developed areas around and we skied a lot. We also went to the lodge for a nice meal one night. We were having so much fun without the sex it just confirmed everything I held in my heart.

In addition to the first few days during the trip being sexless, it'd also curtailed our use of the hot tub, but when Monday came, my time of the month was completely finished. That night I was in the big claw foot tub in the bathroom nairing my legs when Mike came in to see what was keeping me.

"You okay."

"I'm just Nairing my legs."

"I like short shorts," he teased.

The advertisement jingle hit me oddly and at that moment I got the odd idea to use it on my bush. It was all the girls at Harvard would talk about lately. According to them, disco dancing and hooking up after now entailed being smoother down there.

"Mike?"

"What would you think if I removed this hair too?" I said, pointing to my bush.

"Hmm, I guess it'd be easier to lick, but won't it burn you?"

"I don't think so, and even if it did, it'd be better than shaving."

I'd tried shaving portions of the area shortly after returning to school. I figured, if that centerfold gal could to it then I could too, but the razor burn afterward was unpleasant.

"I'll do it if you do," he said after some thought.

"You'll do it, too?"

"Yeah, why not? If you're doing it for me, I could do that for you. It's about the only hair I have on my body, except under my arms."

"You want to help?"

"Uh - yeah - of course. Just tell me what to do."

We spent the next hour removing our hair. Neither of us were burned or injured. The absence of hair on his groin made his cock look huge. Well, he was in a constant state of excitement, but it was huge.

When we were done, Mike got a big grin on his face. "So, you want your 'mikveh' in the hot tub?"

The Mikveh or mikvah is a bath used for the purpose of ritual immersion in Judaism. Mike was talking about the requirement of immersion in a body of water following a woman's period. He was being a goof, but I was very excited about sex in the hot tub.

"Stop being silly, you know you just want sex."

"I definitely want you in that hot tub," he laughed.

We got big terry robes from the closet and went out on the back porch, where Mike turned up the heat on the hot tub and removed the lid. It was already warmish, and Mike disrobed and climbed into the steaming water to get out of the cold night air.

"Come on, it feels great."

I place my robe over his on the rail and climbed in on top of him. There was lots of room in the tub, maybe enough for four people, but in all honesty, I wanted him in me as much as he wanted to be in me. When I completed the union, Mike turned up the jets and the water started bubbling and splashing.

We stayed fairly motionless as we both just enjoyed the union for several minutes while we kissed and hugged. It was so relaxing after the days adventures in the snow. The view from the porch was pretty spectacular too. The moon was waxing to almost a sliver now, but fresh snow had fallen nearly every day we'd been there. Tonight just a very light dust was blowing or falling but we could see off into the valley below the cabin.

"Hey, thanks for thinking of this."

"I never want it to be boring for us," he said.

It sounded like a promise that he truly meant and I intended to keep my part in it as well. So I began sliding him in and out gently raising and lowering myself on him as he sat. He wiggled beneath me to meet my movements and the water in the hot tub began to slosh around with our motions. There were a whole variety of mixed emotions and senses going on tonight. The hot water and cold air were the most obvious, but here we were in this same cabin, one of the original cabins that Grandpa had built, where we'd had that last visit here with Mom and Dad almost exactly six years ago. We were nearly grown now, but until today we'd been playing like the children we'd been then. I could see Mike was having the same mixture of feelings.

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

"How lovely you are, how nice this is and how much I love you."

"You don't just love what I'm doing to you?"

"Oh, I love that, too, Maya."

"How about this?" I asked, as I began bucking on him more.

"Uhhh-huuh, that's - um - oh - yeah - that's pretty nice - too."

Despite taking it slow for such a long time, those last couple of minutes we went way off the deep end. The thrill of having him inside me again was too much and suddenly I'd raced to finish us quickly. Our voices echoing off into the snow and hills.

We slept nude that night and the days following were filled with frolicking fun. They were wonderful days of outdoor activities that concluded with us in our little cabin by the fire or in the hot tub or simply in bed. It was the perfect romantic getaway. The love we expressed for one another during those days further buttressed the foundation of our commitment to one another.

On the night of Friday December 24th, the eighth day of Hanukkah, Mike went into the bedroom for a moment and returned with a big loving smile upon his face. I sat upon a fur-skin rug by the fire where we'd made love just the evening before. I knew something was up, but it wasn't until I saw him kneel down on one knee that I fully understood.

"Maya," he said calmly. Then he presented me with a little blue box. "I love you."

My heart raced with excitement while I opened it, we didn't normally exchange gifts during Hanukkah but for some reason I now felt somewhat guilty for not having gotten him anything. Inside the shiny blue paper was a blue velvet ring box. I could feel the tears welling in my eyes as I opened the hinged lid and found a beautiful blue sapphire engagement ring that seemed symbolic of a tiny little Menorah mounted on a ring. The ring was of white gold with three little blue sapphires of increasing size on each side that met at a larger central diamond. In the firelight, the diamond almost appeared blue as it picked up the hue of the six sapphires. The momentary guilt I'd had was washed away as joy filled my heart.

"Oh, Mike. Yes, yes, a million times yes," I cried, as I threw my arms around him and kissed him.

I put the ring on my left ring-finger immediately, it was a perfect fit and in that moment I resolved that I'd never take it off. Mike took my ring hand and kissed it.

"I hereby commit to you again, this is my Erusin to you for our Tena'im - engagement contract. I will do everything possible to be with you and make you happy as long as we can be together."

I'm going to skip the love making we shared that night. To say it was the best would, be a huge understatement. All of the elements of our shared life experience, our love for one another and the perfect union of two souls destined and determined to be with one another, simply cannot be put into words.

Saturday morning I awoke in the old rope bed with Mike lying by my side. The intermittent separations would be something we'd have to work through. His breath raised and lowered his chest as I watched him sleep. He was so cute, so full of love, so dedicated, how could I have ever tried to separate myself from him. It was like trying to separate elementary particles, it might be done for a time, but they will recombine in an instant. We would be a couple.

We decided to stay in the cabin until the New Year, we were enjoying each other so much, we just didn't want it to end. We went down and got groceries again and ate at a small restaurant in town one night as well. For New Years we went to the central lodge, where we got a bottle of champagne and celebrated the new year with Eli, Nathan and Grandpa. Mike drove us home the next morning and the trip home was uneventful, although a little somber.

I spent a day at the estate with Mike, but I needed to get back to my apartment to prepare for my upcoming courses. There were books to get and I needed to figure out where all my new classes would be. Mike promised he'd be making trips to see me on weekends when he could and I departed without much sadness now. Well, I had a few tears on the way home; driving back up MA-24, the sun glinted off the ring and suddenly they were inexplicably running down my cheeks again.


By the time spring rolled around, Mike had been making regular trips to my condo-apartment nearly every other weekend since we'd gotten back from the ski trip. I had a key made for him at the local hardware store and he pretty much came and went as he pleased. This particular March Saturday morning, he burst into my place like I'd never seen him. He was so ecstatic, he was almost in tears.

"I got in! They've accepted me. I can't believe it - I'm so happy, I didn't know what to do, except to come share it with you."

I was still wearing my nightgown and was seated on my step-stool kitchen chair, which I'd pulled up under the short peninsula. I was hoping he hadn't sped to get here as he raced across the room to hug me where I sat with the door closing solidly behind him. His lips went to mine instantly and I returned the kiss without even a thought.

"I'm so proud of you," I said, when we finally broke the spell.

"You know what this means?" he asked eagerly.

"I guess it means I need to get a new bed," I said, as a broad smile appeared on his face.

I still had a twin bed. It was silly I guess, I could have already gotten one, I'd accepted his engagement ring. I don't really know why but we were still making do with the twin when he visited on the weekend. Clearly it was time to get a nice queen size bed; he'd be moving in with me soon and it would make things so much nicer.

"You mean it?"

"We're going to do this together, Mike."

"Want to go now?" he asked excitedly.

"Let me get showered and dressed."

I couldn't believe such a small gesture would have such a large effect, but maybe Mike still doubted how committed I was. We would do this together as we had done things together for so long now. After I showered and dressed, we went out to his Jeep Wagoneer. He helped me into the passenger seat, which was odd in a way, but his behavior towards me since the ski trip and proposal had become increasingly protective. He jumped into the driver seat and started the engine.

Turning to me, he asked, "What would you think about one of those new water beds?"

I could imagine why he wanted that and I smiled. "I think that could be very interesting." I could barely contain my mirth as I continued. "I hear they are supposed to be good for your health."

Mike chuckled and agreed, "Yes, I've heard that too."

We spent the majority of the morning looking for a place that sold water beds. We ended up buying one out of a storage area down near the docks at the port. It felt odd loading the cardboard boxes into his Jeep, but the price was good and the pictures of the bed looked nice. It was made of pine, but they were nicely stained and finished. They sold us a pair of king size flat sheets to use on the queen bed.

Mike was so excited during the drive back to the apartment. It was like he'd gotten an early birthday present. When we got to the condo, we hauled all the boxes up to the room and took the old bed out. We also removed my small dresser. The queen bed needed the space and came with an under bed drawer system. Mike had the thing assembled and filling with water before dinner. He used warm water like the sales guy had suggested, since we wanted to use it today. The heater would have taken a while to heat up the bed.

As we made the bed together, a huge grin was forming on Mike's face. I could see where this was heading and the anticipation was making me so wet.

"What are you thinking over there," I asked him, as I tucked in the top sheet and retrieved a comforter.

"Maya, I think we need to take this for a test ride."

"Oh, of course honey, we'll sleep in it tonight," I teased him.

"Maya," he pouted.

He was such a cutie; how could I resist? "Well, it does feel nice and warm," I said, as I ran my hand across the surface. "How do you propose to break it in?" I asked coyly.

"You know -" His lip pouted out a bit more.

"So, you want to take a nap then?"

"Come on, you want me to beg?" he asked, as he stripped down. "Okay, I'm begging, please?"

With that, he placed himself in the center of the bed. His cock was straining for the ceiling and his eyes beckoned me to join him.

"Oh, you want me to climb on top of you?"

He nodded vigorously and I slowly began disrobing for him. He watched me intently, and his longing was extremely exciting. I could feel myself starting to moisten, but I wanted to drag this out.

"What is making you so hard today?" I asked him.

"My sexy sister."

We'd never called one another brother or sister during sex, but it felt like this afternoon, he was being turned on by more than me being his true love.

"What type of naughty brother wants his sister to climb on top of them," I said, as I finally dropped my bra to the floor.

That was it and I could see it in his eyes; now that we were on the other side of this whole codependency thing, the brother/sister aspect of the relationship did enhance his desire for me.

"Would you do that for me, Sis?" he asked lustily.

"Hmm," I said, as I bent over to inspect him. I took his erect cock in my hand suggestively, "You want your naughty sister to ride this thing?"

"Um-hmmm, please?"

"What a naughty girl I'd be!"

I sucked the bulb of his cock into my mouth playfully while I watched his eyes slam shut with ecstasy. Mike was content to let this continue, but I wanted his smooth hard dick inside my bald pussy. Ever since we'd denuded ourselves at the cabin, we'd kept the look. Mike's penis was twitching in my mouth and I didn't want him to go off there, so I released him and climbed onto him in the water bed.

Here in the daylight my clit protruded out nearly an inch, I'd never really noticed how big it was when my bush had been thick. Now, I used it as my guide for contact, like a sextant on a ship. When it was lined up correctly it led us both to bliss.

Mike watched as I impaled myself on him and the water gave way to our movement. I was really enjoying how it pushed me back upward after I pushed down on Mike. The wave motion of this was wild, I had to adjust the rhythm to keep from having interference patterns set up that caused lulls or pauses.

Once I got the hang of it, I was back to talking dirty to Mike, "You like fucking your sister in our new water bed don't you?"

"Oh fuck yeah."

"Such a naughty boy!"

My pace quickened and Mike was at my teats like a baby. He was reveling at each new insight about the way the water bed was working for us. Waves from the bottom would bring my breasts closer and troughs took them away but timing it correctly he could suckle me when I was rising up to lean forward.

"You're so tight, Sis."

"It's tight because your cock is so big and hard, little Brother."

"Ohhh - gawd - fuck me, Sis"

"Seems like you want your big sister to do ALL the work," I teased him.

"This bed is awesome and I'm loving the ride your giving, but if you want me to take over -"

"Nah, I'm going to make you cum now, okay?"

"Uhh-huh."

With that I started twitching my pelvis quickly and ignored or overpowered the interference of the water. I had one sole objective now.

"Is my cute little brother going to shoot his hot cum inside me? Are you going to fill me up? Squirt it in me Mike, I can't take it any more! Fuck your sister like you love her."

Mike grabbed my hips and pushed me downward forcefully, which slowed my jerking motions, but drove my clit against his cock until I just exploded on him.

"Ooooo - Miiiike - yeahhhhh - oh - faaawk - yeahhh."

"I - love - yoooooo - Mayaaaaa. Ohhh fuck - oh fuck. Unnnnnggg!"

He came in that instant and it was unlike most of the times before. It reminded me of the night he'd proposed, but that hadn't had these naughty brother/sister overtones. Regardless there was a lot of his fluid and maybe some of mine. I collapsed atop him as he was still spastically thrusting inside me periodically. Eventually I rolled off of him, but we remained in bed the rest of that night and a good part of Sunday morning.


Summer arrived more quickly than I could have ever imagined. My classes were done around the end of May. I drove down to watch Mike walk for his high school graduation. He'd made the 'A' honor-roll and won most improved student and they announced his scholarship to MIT. Mom was tickled pink with the whole event. Afterward, she took us out for a very nice graduation meal.

During the meal, I saw her looking at my ring several times, but she didn't mention it. I wasn't brandishing it, but it was on my ring finger and wasn't hard to miss. This was the first time she'd seen me since Thanksgiving, since she'd flown out to San Francisco to help with Sarah's baby. She didn't say anything about it when we got back to the house either, so I thought maybe it hadn't been noticed but it made me think about telling her.

The next morning after breakfast, Mike was packing his stuff and didn't want to waste any time before moving into our condo. That was the moment I decided I had to tell each of them what the other had done. The time for openness seemed to be now, so I found her in the sitting room working her crossword.

"Mom, could you meet with us in your office in about five minutes?"

"Of course, what's up?"

"That's what I want us to talk about. I'm going to get Mike."

Upstairs, Mike was in his closet getting a big sea-trunk out to pack the neat little stacks of items he had set upon his bed and desk.

"Mike can you come with me for a bit?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"Come on," I said holding his hand as we walked towards Mom's office.

Inside the office we sat in chairs across from her at the double desk. Mike's face was nearly drained of its color. He had that same ashen look he'd had when Dalia had spotted us coming back from the park that day. I squeezed his hand and looked at him lovingly.

"Mike, I wanted to tell you before, but I think now is the time." I paused a moment and looked at Mom. She was kind of shaking her head, like she knew what was coming. "Mom, I'd like you to show Mike the title to our condo."

She hesitated for a moment but went to the safe and unlocked it. When she returned and handed it to him, Mike was visibly shaking but his color was returning and some tears. "You did this?" he asked her, his lower lip trembling.