The Billionaire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perv7234
perv7234
330 Followers

So for the next three hours I spoke in detail giving names and dates of different happenings. Several times Paul said that's not right. So I said look it up on the internet and in every case I was correct. As the evening drew to a close I asked to use the restroom and when I left the living room where they all were seated his wife asked Paul who I was and how did Paul know me? Paul said we work together at the bank, he's the new genius at the bank. The talk is that he is going to be the next Warren Buffet. Andrea and Maggie both said who's he? Paul looked at them amazed, but finally said, "only one of the five richest men in the world."

When Tom came back into the living room he told Paul it's getting late I better get going. He again thanked Andrea for dinner. Maggie said I better get going too. Outside Tom asked her?

"Where do you live?"

"I live in Queens."

"That's my Cadillac SUV over there if you hop in I'll take you home."

That's how Maggie remembered meeting Tom. They had a whirlwind romance and courtship. Her trip with him to the Orient. Their marriage in Singapore. Their wild love making. How crazy in love she was with Tom. Then, on their first night in the Honeymoon suite at the Singapore Hyatt she striped herself naked. The only hair left on her body was her eyebrows, her eyelashes and her scalp. Tom said...

"Wow did you just have that shaved?"

"No, my body has always been hairless."

"Boy how lucky can a guy get. I love a hairless pussy."

That night, after they returned from a night of dining and dancing; Tom was seated on the sofa. Maggie knelt before her husband she bent and kissed his foot.

"You, are my Master now; I am your obedient slave for the rest of my life. I will do whatever you command My Master."

That was six years ago. We now had six children, four girls and two boys. Maggie still considered herself her husband's slave yet she was deliriously happy. She had a husband she was crazy about and a houseful of kids that she always wanted. Tom bought the apartment building across the street from central park. In fact he bought the entire block of buildings 6 in all.

The building we lived in was very close to where the pavilion was; where, from the third week of June till Labor Day, every Friday night at 7:30 the city had a concert. There were benches for 500 people. The orchestra played pop music like the Boston pops. But usually many people took blankets, spread them on the grass and the whole family ate a picnic dinner while the orchestra played.

We just opened our living room windows and we could hear the music clearly. I would sit in my favorite chair, pull mom onto my lap, and hug and kiss and just snuggle with her for the one and a half hours concert. I really loved her. Tom had hired a cook, Mildred and a maid, Sarah.

Although she didn't know about the body guards. Tom had hired three, one to act as her chauffer of a stretch limo the other two to keep an eye on her and the children when they went about town. The limo was bulletproof in case someone tried a kidnapping. Maggie had no idea how rich they were although she had unlimited credit at all the stores she frequented. She was used to saying charge it to my account. Tom was actually a multi billionaire several times over.

Tom had told her that he had set up accounts at every store she used. She was his 'Princess' he just wanted to give her anything she wanted.

"Just sign for anything you buy and have them send the bill to my office. She never gave that a second thought. Tom always took care of their finances. It was about this time she ran into Doris, one of women who befriended her in Argentina.

"Maggie, Maggie Peterson, don't you remember me? I'm Doris Cortez, my husband was with the Marine Security detail at the embassy in Argentina.

"I'm sorry, I really don't remember you." They were speaking in Spanish and suddenly Maggie had a puzzled look on her. I didn't even know I spoke Spanish.

"What happened to you?"

"I had an auto accident, hurt my head, and lost my memory. I have no memory of anything before the accident."

"Are you alright? Well, obviously you are. How about we grab a cup of coffee? We can catch up on old times."

"Oh I can't. I have my three littlest with me."

"Three littlest?"

"I have six kids now."

"Oh my goodness you have been busy."

"These are...Phillip, where are you?"

"Right here Madam."

She was looking to her left and he was standing in the aisle to her right. He was pushing a tandem, in line baby carriage. In it, was, a sleeping infant in front and maybe a two year old, playing with a toy attached to the carriage, right behind. He was a tall man, stern looking. But his eyes seemed to be everywhere.

"This is Phillip our chauffer and my friend. Listen Doris I have an idea, I don't live far from here. Why don't you come home with us? We can have our coffee there and catch up." You can tell me all about my days at the embassy."

"I didn't come into Manhattan by car I can't follow you."

"Perfect, you'll come home with us in the limo."

"I don't want to put you out."

"Are you kidding, there's plenty of room in the limo. Besides, it's not every day I meet someone who can fill me in on some of my past."

Outside, Doris took one look at the limo.....

"Wow, you weren't kidding about the limo, this is some car."

Maggie and Doris were sitting along the side, inside, while the three kids were sitting in their strapped down 'kiddy' seats along the back seat. Phillip had helped them get settled in the limo. Then on the ride home he spoke very quietly into a lapel mike announcing their ETA. The ride from the department store didn't take much more than 15 minutes.

When they got to the apartment building on Central Park West, the doorman and two other men who came out of the building helped them get the kids, the carriage and their packages out of the limo and into the elevator inside the building. When they got to the Penthouse, Sarah the maid came out and along with Phillip got them into the apartment with practiced efficiency.

Doris' eyes were wide with wonder. She had never seen such luxury.

"Wow, this is some apartment. What does Dan do for a living?"

"You mean Tom."

"I thought your husband's name was Dan?"

Just then they heard the front door close, and a voice call out "I'm home honey."

The moment Tom saw Doris he knew that his story was in trouble. He scanned through Doris' mind and went through Doris' version of their meeting at the department store. He did the same with Maggie. As soon as he learned about their ability to speak Spanish he knew he had to come up with new version of how they met. All of this went through his four digit IQ mind in milliseconds.

He froze both women in place, and for them it was as if time stopped. In Doris' mind he discovered that her husband was killed in Iraq almost three years ago. She had no family and now that her mother died eight months earlier, from cancer, she was all alone. Her husband had the mumps two months after they were married and it left him sterile. That was why she had no children. Doris was of Mexican extraction. Her grandparents and her parents were all born in the USA, in Texas.

She met Maggie, at Texas University. Her husband never was stationed in Argentina. He was in the ROTC at Texas U. She and Maggie were sorority sisters and both were Journalism majors. Maggie had taken Spanish as her second language. Three years of it in high school and three more years of it in college. Now she could read, write, and speak it as fluently as a native. Although she did speak Spanish with a Castilian accent.

When Doris and her husband graduated he was stationed in camp Pendleton in California. When President Bush knowingly lied to the country and started his war against Saddam Hussein just to get control of the oil there, he was called up. Her husband, Charlie, served two tours there. He was killed near the end of his second tour.

Tom only had to do some minor changes with Maggie. Now she remembered that she was a journalist major. She worked for the Rupert Murdock news corporation and when they discovered that she was fluent in Spanish they sent her to Argentina to check on a recent acquisition there. It was when she came back to New York that she met Tom. She had stopped keeping in touch with Doris after the accident because she didn't remember her but now bits and pieces were coming back.

From the time he came into the room only eighteen seconds had gone by, and now he started time for them again. Maggie said......

"I want you to meet a college friend of mine."

"My God, you got your memory back, boy, that's great."

"Not all, just bits and pieces. I remember Doris and Charlie. How is Charlie by the way?"

A sadness came over Doris.

"He died three years ago in Iraq. I begged him not to volunteer but he was convinced he would be alright. He told me that this was his ticket to promotion. He was desperate to become a Major, perhaps even a Lt. Colonel."

Maggie walked over to her friend and embraced her saying...

"I'm sorry about Charlie, I liked him."

"Yeah, me too."

"What are you doing in New York?" said Tom

"I always wanted to see New York, and so on a whim, I came here."

"How long are you staying," asked Maggie.

"I'm going to have to leave tomorrow; it's much too expensive for me here."

Tom walked over to the phone.

"Where are you staying Doris?"

"I'm at the YWCA on twenty second street in Manhattan."

Tom picked up the phone and dialed information.

"Can you give me the number to the YWCA in Manhattan on twenty second street, and then connect me....May I speak to the daytime Manager please. Ah, Mr. Cassidy, I was hoping you could do me a small favor. You have a guest staying with you her name is Doris.....What's your last name Doris?"

"Cortez, but what are you doing?"

"Shush, the name of your guest is Doris Cortez. What I would like you to do is check her out and have someone go to her room and pack up her things. Then if you would, call this number 555-4000, ask for Maureen Baker. Please tell Mrs. Baker how much Mrs. Cortez owes. Within one and one half hours I'll have someone there with three checks, one for whatever the amount is that Mrs. Cortez owes, one for, what is your first name Mr. Cassidy? Alfred, good, one check for Mr. A Cassidy for $100.00 and a last check for, what is the name of the person who will pack up Mrs. Cortez things? Would you spell that for me please? T..w..a..n..d..a, ok, got it, her last name now, Jefferson. Okay! Her check will be for $50.00. Mr. Cassidy when you do this for me I will be in your debt. There will come a time when you need a favor, please feel free to call me, Just say this call is about Mrs. Cortez. Before you do anything wait five minutes while I call and alert Mrs. Baker that you will be calling. Thank you. He hung up and dialed his private secretary. Maureen this is Mr. Peterson.....

He proceeded to tell her what was about to happen. Then he told her to call Mr. Giuliani about the checks. Then to get one of the interns to take the checks to the YWCA and pick up her suitcase and bring it to, he gave her an address. After you get the call from Mr. Cassidy call me at home and let me know if everything is going ok.

Doris was astounded, "Why did you do that?"

"You're Maggie's friend so that makes you my friend too. Besides, Margaret can always use another friend, and we have plenty of room here. We have three empty guest rooms. Oh, I almost forgot, Honey, that nursemaid we talked about Monday, I hired her today. Her name is Mavis, she is 57 years old and was a pediatric nurse at Bellevue Hospital. So she's a RN too. She'll be here tomorrow at 7:00 AM. If you like her and want her to move in, she can have the room next to Sarah. I'm going to take a shower."

"That's my Tom, isn't he wonderful?"

"He sure is a take charge guy."

"Tomorrow. After I get Mavis settled, you and I are going to see all the sights that a tourist has to see. Did you ever see the Statue of Liberty?"

"Do you mean the real one?"

"Ofcourse, the real one. But first let me show you to your room. The nursery and the older kid's rooms are on the other side of the apartment. It's right down this hallway. This is mine and Tom's bedroom, your bedroom is this one opposite ours."

Maggie opened the bedroom door and led Doris inside. Doris stood there, eyes wide and mouth open.

"This isn't a bedroom it's a ballroom. How big is this apartment?"

"I'm not sure I remember, I think its 9600 sq. ft."

"My God, how did you ever find this place?"

"Oh it wasn't always like this Tom had it remodeled when he bought the building."

"You guys own this building?"

"Not just this one Tom bought all six buildings on the block and remodeled them all. This block is now more famous than Sutton Place. Each building has its own Olympic size pool, a sauna, a steam room, a day care center a central exercise room and twelve private exercise rooms. We even have our own Movie Theater and electric arcade for the kids.

From one to four P.M. the theater shows only 'G' rated films. Then from six to eleven P.M., 'R' and 'PG13' films and from midnight till three A.M. only 'X' rated films. You would be amazed at how crowded the 'X' rated showings are. Tom even built a parking structure on the next block. There is a waiting list to get an apartment in any of the buildings. Tom's a genius when it comes to business."

"How much does an apartment like yours go for?"

"I really don't remember, Tom told me once. I think it was 4200 or 5200 or was it thousand a month. I think it must have been thousands per month because Tom once told me all the tenants were multi millionaires. Tom has the head for business not me. At least not anymore."

"Would you mind if I laid down for a little while Maggie? I have a splitting headache."

"Absolutely not. Make yourself at home. I want to talk to Tom anyway about this gal Mavis."

When Maggie left the room, Doris laid down on the bed. All the luxury and wealth that was surrounding her was leaving her dazed. She knew that people were wealthy, but to see it, touch it, and be surrounded by it was overwhelming.

When Maggie came into her bedroom she saw Tom standing in the bathroom through the open bathroom door. He had showered and was preparing to shave. He was wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist. He dropped the towel and said.....

"Isn't it time for your afternoon feeding?"

"I thought you would never ask Master."

"She dropped to her knees before him, his cock was rock hard and pointing directly at her mouth."

She bobbed her head forward and in one smooth motion took his cock completely into her mouth and down her throat."

After sucking on it for a minute or so she pulled her head back and said...

"I'll never get used to how much I love sucking on your dick it's absolutely delicious, Master."

With a quick bob forward she had the full length back down her throat as she continued sucking.

Tom was leaning back against the vanity, he looked down at Maggie and watched her sucking on his cock. After years of performing oral sex and him teaching her what he liked, she had become a fabulous cocksucker. He reached down and stroked her head.

" I love you so much my dearest I don't think I'll ever be able to show you how much you mean to me."

"And I, you, my darling."

He pulled back till she let him slide out of her mouth.

"You really like Doris don't you?"

"Yes, Master she's the only friend I have from before we were married. She was my sorority sister and I feel very close to her. I'm pretty sure she is like me, very submissive. She truly needs a man to dominate her. Someone to treat her, ... well like you do to me. I'm really afraid that if she goes back to Kansas or wherever she's from, someone is going to take advantage of her."

"Why do you say that? What makes you think she's a submissive?"

"When you were handling her checking out of the YWCA her eyes were wide, not with fear....but with pride. Someone was taking care of her. She really needs that."

"Yes, I think you're right. When you introduced her to me, she couldn't seem to look me in the eye. She kept looking down at the floor. The same way you do sometimes, unless I tell you to look at me."

He took her hand and led her out of the bathroom back into the bedroom and over to the sitting area. He sat down in his favorite chair and pulled her into his lap. He began unbuttoning her blouse. Then with a serious look on his face.

"What do you think about me taking her as my concubine, you know, a sort of second wife. I couldn't marry her legally but in all other respects she would be my wife. I would even give her children, and they would be my children."

"You would do that Master, for me, for Doris?"

"Yes, I would. It also fixes a problem I have been worried about. I don't want to make you pregnant again. I'm afraid it's not healthy for you. I don't know how I could keep on living if something happened to you. I really do love you, and I will do so for as long as I live."

"As I will for you."

"Go in and take a shower, my love. Then get dressed, I am going to take you and your sister, my new wife, out for dinner."

"Yes Master, your wish is my command"

"While you're doing as I command, I'll get dressed and then go in and speak to my new wife."

Margaret continued to strip, then naked she walked into the bathroom smiling her hips swaying from side to side, she loved to do whatever her Master commanded. Tom knocked on Doris' bedroom door.

"Yes, come in please."

"I have spoken to Maggie and I decided to make you my new wife. You will be my second wife."

"What...What did you just say?"

"You will be to me, what you were to Charlie. You will be my slave just as you were to Charlie, except I will not beat you. As long as you obey my commands I will treat you with love and kindness."

"Wha..wha...What's going on? What's happening? What are you talking about, slave to Charlie. I wasn't any ones slave. What are you talking about?"

"It's too late Doris, already you can feel your love for me growing, and this love grows stronger and stronger with every passing second. You need to be my slave. You need me to be your Master. This need to be owned, this need gets stronger and stronger." You can feel it can't you."

"Yes, yes, it's true. Oh god, I do love you. My heart is bursting with love for you. I will love you forever. I will be your slave forever. You own my body and my soul. I am, and always will be your slave for as long as I live. Only death will part us."

Tom smiled, normals, he thought, they are so easy to manipulate.

"Good, now show me your obeisance."

"Instantly Doris dropped to her knees. Then she bent forward and kissed the top on his shoe."

"Excellent, from this moment on you are my slave and my wife. You will address me as Master only when we are alone or with your sister slave Maggie. In public or before all others you will address me as Tom or some other term of affection. Also my pet name for you will be 'Dory'

"Yes Master, I understand."

"Good, now give you Master a kiss. I want to celebrate our marriage. I want to take you and your sister out to dinner. Do you have a cocktail dress?"

"No Master."

"You and Maggie seem to be about the same size. Go and ask her if you can borrow a cocktail dress. I want the three of us to go out to dinner. You may also tell her you are now my wife."

"Yes... yes, my love."

Doris almost flew out of the room. He heard her knock loudly on his bedroom door because she never closed her bedroom door. Now he was standing in the doorway. Then he heard them screaming (squealing actually) giggling, laughing, then thumping as they jumped up and down. Suddenly Sarah was standing at the end of the hallway.

perv7234
perv7234
330 Followers