The Billionaire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perv7234
perv7234
330 Followers

(There he goes again, pretending he doesn't understand or doesn't know something. I don't get it. Unless..... This is to put off his enemies, and he does this so often it's automatic. That son-of-a-gun.)

"Harry Makum, Burt's old boss, has been running the place for me. Anyway last month Marilyn died of a heart attack, she was galloping along on her horse when it hit. She was 87 at the time. Harry was living alone for a while. I mean he still had a couple of maids, a cook, a handy man, and a chauffeur/pilot.

What harry needs is assisted living. A place that will dispense his meds, as well as make his meals, help him shower and so forth. His kids want him back with them in New Jersey. They even have a place picked out for him only ten minutes from where they live, he's leaving in three weeks. So here's my idea. Clara you and Burt take over the plantation.

The house is completely modern. Air conditioned. It has ten bedrooms plus the master. Burt's salary continues at the same rate. Plus six times a year you can use the jet to fly back to California to visit the boys. I understand they are both in LA now. Plus you Clara can have the small jet take you or you and Burt to Oahu for shopping two times a week if you want.

You know Molokai lies in the same corridor as Maui so you have the trade winds to make the weather perfect 24/7 twelve months a year. All I need is for Burt to make sure the place continues to run well. It's a dream job. The company will buy your house at full market value and pay all expenses for the move. The view from the master bedroom balcony is spectacular.

The house there sits at the top of the mountain almost 5000 ft up, on the eastern end of the island. I own virtually all 2700 acres. Oh and don't worry about Leprosy. Modern antibiotics have proven it to be an easy cure. The leprosy colony was abandoned in the sixties. There hasn't been a single new case in over fifty years.

Well what do you say, want to live the rest of your lives on a perpetual vacation. Think of your kids coming to visit with their families twice a year."

Clara sat there with her mouth open. Suddenly Burt said....

"You know that's the first time in almost 40 years that I have seen her speechless."

"What about Bob Stewart do you think he's ready?"

"Of course he's ready. I have been sitting in his way for at least a year and a half."

"Clara said.... "Wait, this is happening so fast, you say we have to leave in three weeks.?"

"No Clara, I want you guys to leave in ten days. I'd like Burt to have some time to get acclimatized and get used to the place. I want Harry to show Burt around, and how he was doing things. Burt just agree with everything he says and if there's something you don't like change it after he's gone."

"Clara, all you need is your clothes. Act as if you are going on vacation. The house there is completely furnished. If there is something you forgot here, and you want it, call Chloe, and she will have it shipped to you. Call your boys tonight and tell them Burt has a new position. He's running a plantation. I have to be in LA for a day on the 15th . Tell them, if they can arrange it, they can fly back to NY with me on my jet, otherwise they'll have to go commercial.

By the way, if he can arrange it, tell Barry I have some important business to discuss with him on the way to NY."

As luck would have it the 15th was the day the two brothers were going to Las Vegas for four days with their wives, for a mini vacation. But when they heard that this would help their parents they immediately agreed. Burt and Clara left for Molokai on the 13th as planned. Burt was a sly old fox, Tom thought, he figured out so quick what I was doing with my act of I don't know or I didn't remember. I'm going to miss him around the office.

On the 15th Tom, Barry and his brother Mark was flying back to NY. Mark had just finished a twelve hour emergency surgery on a patient's spine, it was a very complicated and stressful surgery. Now less than two hours later he was on plane flying to NY. No sooner than they were in the air he fell deep asleep. Tom motioned to Barry that they move away so that their talk wouldn't disturb Mark's sleep.

"For the last few years I have been buying the land on both sides of the new Toll way. I own about two thousand acres of land in Orange County alone. I'm getting ready to move a major part of my real estate business to the LA area. How many lawyers are in your firm right now?'

"There's me and Jerry, my partner, and two other young lawyers very new. You are going to need at least six or eight more. I want them young, bright, and hungry. Start looking around for new offices. As a matter of fact try the new Paxton building on Sepulveda"

"You mean the new building that's about half finished. Why there?"

"Because I am Paxton Engineering. Go to the rental office and tell them you're looking to expand and will need space for ten or twelve lawyers."

"Tom do you know how often they hear bullshit like this?"

"Don't worry about it. Just do as I tell you, and act like you expect them to believe every word you say."

"How do you know all this Tom?"

"Because a little bird is going to whisper in the ear of the COO (chief of operations officer), so when you talk to Jerry tell him to expect a call from Benjamin Bartholomew. It shouldn't take more than three days."

On the 16th when Tom was back in his office he called Paxton Engineering and spoke to Bartholomew.

"How's the building going Ben? I hear it's under budget and ahead of schedule."

"Jesus, Tom you have ears everywhere, don't you?"

"I always like to know how my money is doing. I finally talked one of my legal eagles into relocating to LA."

"Really what's the name of the firm."

"Barry's last name is... Horowitz, that's it Horowitz & Sullivan."

"Never heard of them, wait a minute, this guy Sullivan, his first name wouldn't be Jerry would it?"

"Yeah, that's the guy early thirties. Talks gruff and rough."

"That's him alright. Was he in?"

"Yeah, my rental man Tony thought he was all bullshit."

"Oh Christ, I expected them to take a full ten floors."

"Oh brother, I hope you're kidding. Are they really that good?"

"That good! Just hope you never meet Barry in court. Before you even know what's happening; he'll rip you a new ass hole. They're handling a big case for us. When Barry got through with their expert witness, on the case we are involved in, the guy didn't know what was up or down he saved us 750 million, we were already writing off. They're worth every penny, every penny."

"Well we're always looking for new talent. We should be able to throw them a couple of thousand hours of legal work. Besides if they end up with ten floors we'll get it all back anyway. If they're as new out here as you say he should be free for lunch."

That evening when Barry and Mark finished tagging everything that was for sale. They had already boxed several boxes of memories that they wanted to take back to LA with them. The brothers were relaxing in the kitchen having a beer. Chloe had just finished the dishes. She had cooked dinner and was staying over to help them pack.

"Hey you guys, where's my beer?"

"Right here, on the table where you always sit."

"What am I going to do? My whole family is leaving. I'm going to be all alone."

"Oh quit your moaning. You're coming to LA in 3 months. Mom and dad are coming in from Hawaii, so the whole family will be together for Rosh Hashanah (Jewish New Year).

"I know, I know, but I'm going to miss seeing her 3 or 4 times a week and talking to her."

Mark looked up from the magazine he was reading, It was the NEJOM (New England Journal of Medicine).

"Chloe, you know that thing in your purse that goes 'ding a ling' every few minutes, Take it out, punch in mom's quick dial number and in seconds you can talk to her.

"Very funny, Mark, you're hilarious, you know it not the same."

This had happened weeks ago. Now Mark was in NY for a medical convention. He was staying at his sister's place in Manhattan.

"I know sis, look at it this way, in 5 weeks we'll all be together in LA. Barry is handling some business for Tom. When Tom found out that we were all getting together in September, He arranged for us all to stay at his place in Malibu. It's huge. There is 27 rooms in all; 20 of them bedrooms. 29000 sq. ft. It even has a big outdoor pool and four tennis courts."

"I know Mark. Tom told me about the place when I told him I wanted some time in September. I've been seeing Tom quite a bit these last few weeks."

"Jesus Christ Chloe, you know he's married, right?"

"Yes."

"I'm going over there and I'll kill that son of a bitch."

"No Mark. You don't understand. He has two wives, now."

"WHAT! Now I know I'm going to kill him."

"Mark, he wants me to join them, and become wife number three."

"He's crazy. You're not considering... Wait a minute... Is he some kind of Mormon? Is that what this is? He wants you to join some cult?"

"No he's not a Mormon. He doesn't believe in a god.... I've met his wives. I like them."

"Oh god Chloe, this is going to end badly. You're the one that's going to be hurt."

"What am I going to do? I love him. I can't stop thinking about him."

"I believe you sis, it's him I don't trust. I'm worried about you?"

"Don't be. I KNOW he loves me. Trust me.

Mark had a look of utter dejection... "oh, OH, is this because of.... What we talked about?"

Many months before, when Chloe was first introduced to her would be brothers. She felt an immediate kinship with Mark. He seemed to radiate his caring and love for her. His bedroom was adjacent to hers. He could hear her crying. He immediately got up put on his robe and went to her room to see if he could help. She told him she had never had a real family before.

She was overwhelmed with the love and caring from all of them. She told him about her gift. Naturally he didn't really believe her. So she proved it to him. When, after a while, he really believed her, he was amazed. Then suddenly, he was afraid for her.

Chloe you must never ever tell another soul, about your ability. Never, do you hear, swear you won't. He was truly frightened for her, From his mind she could see images of people from the government testing her, keeping her a prisoner in some laboratory. Doing all kinds of things to her. She was catching his fear. So she said, "Yes, Mark I swear." ......They never spoke about it again till now.

Chloe had decided, she would join Tom's harem. She couldn't help it she was deeply in love with him. She had never felt like this before. She was in full lust mode. She was fantasizing about him to where she was masturbating about every night. Tom arranged a dinner at his home on Central Park West.

She had already met Maggie and Doris when she had her promotion party at the Four Seasons. So she felt like they were old friends. Especially after both Maggie and Doris both told her how happy they were to welcome her into the family. After dinner Tom opened the French doors to balcony it was a warm summer night, and they listened to the orchestra in the park play pop tunes.

Tom had arranged a sort of wedding ceremony where he swore his love for as long as he shall live and she swore the same thing. The four of them all kissed and the girls welcomed their new sister into the family.

This was her wedding night. She was frightened and excited at the same time. She had never been with a man. Oh sure, her birth father had raped her many times; but she had no memory of that, she was always drugged. This was Tom, her new husband. What if she didn't perform well, what if she couldn't perform at all?

This was happening too fast. How stupid could she be? I should have waited and perhaps had an affair with him. She forgot that he could read her mind. He knew everything she was thinking. She was standing in his living room looking out the window. Tom came up behind her and embraced her.

"Tell me you're happy," as he nuzzled her ear.

"I think I'm more scared than happy. This is old hat for you. For me it's my first time. I don't know what I'm doing. I should say what to do. Oh, I know all about the birds and bees thing. But I'm still scared."

Tom spun her around facing him, and kissed her. It was a soft gentle kiss. A kiss that said, relax, don't worry, I'll take care of everything. So she did, she relaxed and surrendered to him completely. They were in their bedroom. How did she get here? Then they were naked. When did that happen? She was lying on her back and he was crawling onto the bed next to her.

His hands were caressing her all over. That really felt good. Tom was sucking on her nipples, first one, then the other. Oh, what a wonderful feeling. Then he was moving lower, now he was kissing her abdomen his tongue was in her belly button, god that tickles, she giggled, his mouth was moving lower still.

Oh my god is he going to kiss me down there? Oh my god this feels even more wonderful. Oh Jesus, what's happening, is this what they call ecstasy? Oh Jesus, what's happening, oh god this is ecstasy. I think I'm going to.... She let out a series of soft moans, oh. Oh. OH now this is paradise. But before it ended it began again even stronger. Oh GOD, Oh GOD, Oh GOD. As she was recovering it began again stronger still, OOOOHHHHH she wailed, her fingers and toes curled tightly as her wailing went on and on. As she was recovering, she said...

"So that was paradise, wow. What are you doing? You're not going to put that inside me. Oh Christ you're going to kill me if it gets any better."

But that's exactly what happened. She was wailing like a banshee over and over as she went from one orgasm to another. Finally she thought it was over. He flipped her over face down, but he grabbed her hips and pulled her to her knees, he was going to take her doggy style. He slid into her to his root.

He slammed into her over and over only now her pleasure seemed to grow greater and greater. Chloe was in a state of pure bliss. He had found her G-Spot. On every thrust in, the head of his cock rubbed solidly against it. When he pulled out the same thing happened. The effect was instantaneous. Chloe was thrusting back on his every thrust in.

Chloe was screaming at him DON'T YOU STOP NOW, DON'T YOU DARE STOP, KEEP FUCKING ME LIKE THIS. Chloe was going wild. Come on STUD make me YOUR SLUT. Then after about 30 minutes, in the middle of an in thrust, she just collapsed. She had fainted and was out cold. Chloe was covered in sweat as was he. Tom got up and got a towel from the bathroom. He blotted her body dry then he did the same to himself. As he looked down at his wife he saw how truly beautiful she was.

She was movie star beautiful, and he suddenly realized how much he loved her. He was getting aroused just looking at her. Her breasts were perfect. They refused to flatten out on her chest, but stood out on chest in their perfect shape, her areolas puffy making her nipples seem longer. He forced himself to stop gazing at her and get into bed next to her. Using telekinesis he pulled the covers over both of them and holding Chloe in his arms fell asleep.

When Chloe awoke in the morning her whole body ached, but it was the kind of ache that felt good. In fact she felt wonderful. She looked over at her husband and thought, God I love this man. Slowly she began remembering last night. It was fabulous, but she also began remembering some of the things she said.

Don't you dare stop fucking me. Did I actually say that? Oh, and what about Come on stud make me your slut. Oh my god, what must he think of me?

Chloe punched him on the arm and said "I'm not a slut, you just made me crazy"

"What, what's happening? Hey, why'd you hit me?"

"I'm not a slut."

"Who called you a slut?"

Chloe buried her crimson face in her hands. "It's just that you made me feel so crazy."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Last night, the things I said. Oh god what must you think of me?"

"Oh that, well let me tell you what I think of you. I think for the first time in your life you have been well and properly laid."

"Please Tom, don't make fun of me, I'm serious."

"Make fun of you? My darling, I'm not making fun of you. I think for the first time in your life you actually let your guard down. You finally let the real you come out. You, the woman that you are. The woman that is passionate, loving, sexual, and yes... very sexual. In the heat of passion you let the real you out. You weren't afraid any more Chloe. This is you, a beautiful and passionate woman.

He kissed her then. Before they knew it they were making love again. Slow passionate love. The kind of love that had Chloe clinging to him begging for more. When they were finished, Tom said...

"Come on, get up, let's take a shower and have breakfast, I'm starving."

Chloe look at the clock on the night table it was after eight in the morning.

"Oh god, I'm supposed to go shopping with Maggie and Doris today."

"Then get up sleepy head, you're slowing us down."

"Me? You're the one".... But Tom was already in the bathroom turning on the shower.

Tom had a great time playing with her tities and her nipples and generally getting her all worked up, and when she was, he jumped out and started to dry off.

"You bastard," she called after him as he rushed back into the bedroom. She stood there huffing and puffing and muttering to herself.

When she came out of the bathroom she walked right past him, her nose in the air, ignoring him.

"Are you mad?... Don't be mad.... I was only kidding around."

"You know those are going to be my exact words tonight when you ask me to suck on your dick. In the heat of passion, I just might bite down a bit. I'm hungry, I'll see you downstairs. TA TA darling"

Tom stood there, She wouldn't do that. Nah, she was kidding, I think. He finished buttoning his shirt and went downstairs. Chloe, Maggie, and Doris were talking about going to the beauty salon and then shopping. The three of them gave him a big smile.

"Listen Chloe that could really be very painful."

"What are you talking about Tom I said I was kidding?"

"No kidding that could really hurt."

"I know."

"I'm going to the office now, you don't have to go in till Tuesday Chloe. I won't have anything for you till then. Don't forget girls Chloe and I are going on a mini Honeymoon on Friday back on Monday evening. I'm going now."

"What about your breakfast" said Doris?

"I lost my appetite... OKAY. Okay,... I apologize. I was only kidding around."

"So was I," said Chloe.

"Can I have my breakfast now I'm really hungry?"

"Poor baby, said Maggie, Chloe give our baby a kiss so he can eat breakfast."

"Can't anyone take a joke anymore?"

Chloe, who was about to give him a kiss bit him on his nose.

"Ow, what was that for?"

"What's the matter Tom can't you take a joke?"

"Okay, point taken, I apologize again. I'll never do that again to any of you, I promise."

The four of them sat down in the dining room to have breakfast while Sarah served.

Tom looked at his three wives and thought how beautiful they were. Maggie who had already bore him six kids. Doris who was four or five months pregnant with what the doctor was claiming was going to be twins. And now Chloe, who he planned to knock up this weekend unless she was already pregnant from last night's action. He marveled at how much he loved them.

"That was really a stupid and childish thing for me to have done and I apologize again. I will never do anything like that ever again."

perv7234
perv7234
330 Followers