The Billionaire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is everything alright, I heard screaming?"

"Yes everything is fine, it's just that Doris has decided to stay and live here permanently. I'm sorry they scared you."

Standing right behind Sarah was Phillip one of my security guards he had his gun out and in his hand. But when he heard what I said to Sarah he quickly stuck it inside his jacket. They both turned away to continue their duties. But he could hear them grumbling in their minds.

Tom stood in front of his full length mirror and examined himself carefully. He stood about 6'2" and weighed 190 lbs. His suit, shirt, and tie fit him perfectly as a tailor made suit and shirt should. He considered himself a good looking man. He thought to himself, I deserve two wives. If this second wife works out I'll probably collect more.

He left the room and walked across the hall to his other bedroom. As he entered his bedroom, Maggie was just putting the finishing touches to Doris' hair. It was upswept with a mass of shiny black curls on top; there were two wisps of hair on either side of her face curving forward following her chin line. Maggie had dressed her in her white cocktail dress with spaghetti straps holding it up. On her legs, was ultra shear, nude shaded stockings, accenting her darker complexion? On her feet were white pumps with 3 inch heels. Her lips were colored a deep red, her eyes outlined in black, shaded in a light greenish brown giving her an oriental look. Tom's eyes were wide with surprise.

"Wow, you were beautiful before, now you are ravishing."

Maggie as usual was gorgeous, she was dressed in a black spaghetti strapped cocktail dress her stockings too were thigh high and ultra shear except they were black with 3 inch high black pumps.

"Come ladies lets go to Devlin"s, I want to show off my ladies."

During dinner Tom kept Doris' wine glass filled. Maggie of course knew what he was doing. He wanted to get Doris a little drunk. Tonight he was going to fuck her in every way possible. He smiled and wondered if she would be able to get out of bed in the morning, much less walk. As Doris stood up she staggered slightly, Tom grabbed her elbow to help her gain her balance.

"I'm shorry. I must have drunked,... dranked,..... drinked,.... whatever, a little too much. I was shertain I only had one glass."

He helped her across the lobby of their apartment building to their private elevator. She must have been having difficulty focusing her eyes because she was making the most hilarious expressions. Maggie was having a terrible time trying to squelch her laughter.

"You know Ma...Ma...Tom, you should have this floor fixed, and it's shooo uneven, you could get sued."

Meanwhile Tom was thinking I hope I didn't get her too drunk to screw. God, but she is a funny drunk. He quickly stripped her naked and while he was removing her shoes and stockings she leaned forward and fell asleep on his back. Now he was sure his prank had backfired.

He finished stripping her naked and half carried, half dragged her into the bathroom. Holding Doris erect in one arm he reached into the shower stall and turned the shower on to a cool temperature. Then he got into the shower taking Doris with him.

As soon as the water struck her she started struggling. Her arms were flailing, her body twisting, she was trying everything to get out of, what was to her the cold water spray.

"What the hell is going on? Why are we in the shower?"

Doris seemed wide awake now.

"I'm trying to save what's left of our wedding night. I think I gave you a little too much to drink"

"Oh, OH! I'm so sorry Master. I almost never drink. Perhaps one glass of wine on rare occasions."

"It's not your fault darling, it's mine. I was pulling a little prank and I guess I got carried away."

"But I don't understand, one glass of wine never affected me like this."

"Maybe that's because your one glass never emptied. You must have had the equivalent of three full glass of wine."

"Oh my"

"You know, you're a very funny drunk. Maggie almost busted a gut trying not to laugh out loud at you."

"Really, what did I do?"

"It was the way you spoke. Also the faces you made trying to act straight. I'm only sorry I didn't make a video of you on my phone."

"That wasn't a very nice thing to do to your wife," she pouted.

She was trying to act indignant. But in her mind she was imagining how funny it must have been. Years ago, Charlie had done the same thing to her, and that time someone did make a video of her. When they showed her the video, she and everyone else ended up rolling on the floor laughing.

"I'll never do that to you again .... but you really are a funny drunk."

Tom turned off the water, opened the shower door and helped her out, then stepped out after her. He handed her the thick Egyptian cotton bath sheet from the shelf, and wrapped her in it. Then took one for himself, and quickly dried himself off. He took Doris in his arms, towel and all.

His kiss was deep and sensual his tongue pressed against her lips demanding entrance. His tongue slid along hers, it rubbed against the roof of her mouth. She could feel a tingling begin in her belly as her arousal heightened. She could feel his hands moving all over her body as he dried her off.

She couldn't believe how strong Tom was. He was handling her as if she had no weight at all. With one hand he moved her from his left side to his right side and he did it so easily she was amazed. She had no idea he was using TK to add to his strength.

Doris looked deep into his eyes and thought, (my god, I really do love this man.) He picked her up and carried her into their bedroom and laid her down in the center of their king size bed. His hands cupped and caressed her tits. His fingers pulling on her nipples, her areolas were puffed out like mushroom caps her nipples standing out in their center like miniature posts, stiff and hard as pebbles.

His mouth closed over one and he sucked hard, his tongue flicked back and forth over it. Then he did the same to the other. He watched her chest rising and falling rapidly as she panted. She felt his hand slide down across her abdomen and felt his fingers comb through her pubic hair searching for and finding her clitoris.

It was awake, swollen, hard and stiff. Peeking out from under its hood. He brushed his finger up and down its short length and she murmured, please, please. All the while he continued sucking on her tits. Her whole body trembled as he gently stroked her clit. Her murmuring continued, only now she was saying, oh god, oh god. Tom knew she was very aroused her pussy was dripping with her lubricating juices.

She flinched and cried out AAAHHHH as his fingers continued stroking her clit, as his mouth released the nipple he was sucking on. Her trembling increased and her hips began a gentle thrusting.

"I think you like this."

Doris tried to speak but all that came out was I...Ye...Yo... her eyes were glazed and unfocused, and her trembling increased. She bit down on her lower lip to try to get some control of her body. Her hands opened, fingers spread and at the same time her legs spread wide apart giving him better access. Her hips continued their gentle thrusting as well as her murmuring, please, please, please.

Her pussy was so wet now her juices were dripping down along her crack and covering her asshole. Her arms reached up and encircled his neck pulling his lips down to hers. His fingers dug deeper into her pussy. When he broke the kiss she moaned and said....

"I need you inside me, NOW.

She was sure that Tom could sense that she was close to her orgasm. There was no doubt at all in her mind, she was his creature. She belonged to him. He could do whatever he wanted to do to her, she was totally his. She reached with her hand pushing between them, for his cock. She could feel it lying against her abdomen. She wanted him inside her, but Tom rolled onto his back.

"Not yet. I want you to earn it."

She thought he wanted her on top. But when she straddled him he was pushing on her shoulders. Pushing her lower down his body. Her nipples scraped through the hair on his chest reminding her how sensitive they had become. Now she facing his cock, she knew what he wanted, Doris never really liked oral, yet she showed no hesitation. She took his stiff cock and guided it into her mouth. She never expected it to taste so good. Doris wondered, did he put something on his cock, it's delicious. She pushed her head down harder and before she knew it her nose and chin were buried in his pubic hair.

His cock was deep in her throat and she was sucking on it as hard as she could. Suddenly she felt it throb and the first spurt felt hot in her throat, so did the second. She felt his hand in her hair as he pulled her head back so she could breath. She gasped as she drew a deep breath. Tom let her take his cock back into her mouth as she continued sucking.

"Don't swallow. I want your mouth full of semen."

The small interval didn't seem to bother Tom because as soon as his cock was back in her sucking mouth she felt his cock throb again and again and again. She was surprised she didn't know a man could produce so much cum, also it tasted so good. Why did it taste so good? I thought it would be salty? This wasn't salty this was delicious. He kept pulling her head back till she was looking at the ceiling.

"I want to see it."

Doris open her mouth slowly showing him her mouth filled with the pearly white goo.

"That's my good girl. Now swallow."

Doris swallowed once and he could see part of his gift disappear. She swallowed twice more. The only thing left was a coating of cum on her tongue. He released her hair and she lowered her head. He watched as she ran her tongue around the inside of her mouth. Then immediately she put his cock back into her mouth and she was sucking hard again trying to get every drop of cum he had left. Doris looked at him and smiled.

"Now fuck me stud. HARD."

"Tom pulled Doris up to where her head was resting on the pillow. Then rolled over on top of her . His knees were between her legs. He guided his stiff cock into her pussy. He used telekinesis to form a large smooth bubble about the head of his penis. To Doris it was as if he was nine or more inches long.

He was slamming into her as fast as he could. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, her legs encircled his hips, and her heels were digging into his buttocks, trying to add more force to his thrusts. When she suddenly screamed out I'm going to cum.

The orgasm hit her with the force of a speeding freight train. Evert muscle in her body went rigid suspending her in a state of pure ecstasy. When she finally started to relax another orgasm hit her just as hard. Her whole body was shuddering as she relaxed again, only to have it happen again. Tom continued to pound his total dominance into her.

"Please Master, no more. Please, I'm too sensitive down there, I never knew I was multi orgasmic. This was my first time I ever came like that. Please, I just want to go to sleep Master "

Her whole body was trembling like a leaf in a strong wind. She sounded like a little girl. He rubbed her back gently as she curled into a fetal position. Her breathing slowed then deepened. Doris was out like a light. Tom smiled, he had a new slave. Not only that, Doris knew it too.

Tom adjusted the servants and his security guards into accepting as normal for a man like Tom to have two wives. He could easily afford it, in fact he should have as many wives as he wants. Tom was in the dining room having his coffee when Maggie came in.

"Good morning Master, how was your honeymoon night?"

"Not bad after I gave Doris a cold shower."

"That was mean."

"I don't think so. When we were finished Doris slept like a baby."

"Did someone mention my name. Good morning Master, good morning Maggie."

"How are you feeling this morning sis"?

"Like I was hit by a speeding bus. Some maniac came into my room last night and ravished me."

"Maniac eh, get over here you need a loving treatment."

"Oh god no more. As it is I'll probably be bowlegged for a month."

"Well you had better get over it because Maggie is going to take you to her beauty salon for a full body waxing, Maggie make sure you get enough depilatory cream for the full ten days. That way her pussy will remain bald permanently and you know how much I love bald pussy. Then take her shopping for a complete new wardrobe. Buy her lingerie only from Victoria's Secret and Fredrick's of Hollywood I have to go into the office so I'll see you both about six tonight."

"Holy smoke, is he always like this?"

"Like you said Doris, he's a very take charge kind of guy. You better get dressed Doris we have a very full day ahead of us."

Tom was riding into town to go to his office in the Lincoln Town car. Phillip was driving while he was giving orders to Sam, the supervisor of his security team. Sam had called into the office for additional security men for the women.

"Sam, I would like you to call your boss, Henry Stapleton and ask him if he got the report on that property I like in Oyster Bay. Has he had a chance to devise a plan for security. Find out if he is free for lunch at my club downtown at twelve thirty. Also is he bringing anyone with him, and if he is, how many.

Then call Fredrick the Maitre Di' at my club and reserve the private dining room. It's a Monday so I'm sure it will be available. Then alert Phillip we need the car at twelve o'clock. He's in his civvies so he's coming with us. Meet me in my office at 11:45. We'll leave at noon.

The limo pulled smoothly to the curb in front of his office building. Tom and Sam got out and walked inside. Phillip pulled the limo around the corner and into the underground garage. He checked in the rear view mirror to make sure no one slipped in behind him. He parked in his designated spot and took out his 'iPod'. It was a new one with a slide out keyboard. He punched in a code and the screen divided into six views of the garage.

A couple of minutes later the TV cameras showed he was alone. Then he punched in another number and a heat sensing laser scanned in a random pattern 2 inches above the ground. It would pick up anyone trying to hide under a car. Once or twice it did find a cat. At the time the alert light scared the hell out of him until he realized that it was a cat.

However he always checked, for all he knew it could have been the company doing a spot check they had done it before to others. At exactly 11:45 Sam knocked and was admitted to Tom's office.

"We're all set boss. We have a secure reservation in the private dining room. It's for six, Harry said he was bringing two others with him, and he's bringing a copy of the report with him. He said he'd explain it all at lunch.

" Good. Did you get anything else on that Chloe thing I asked you to check into."

"No, I didn't and it's bugging me. I checked her birth certificate and it's legit. I checked her school records they're legit too. Funny thing though nobody could tell me what she looked like, only two guys out of 172 students from all her classes could remember her and all they could remember was that they think she was a blonde. Should I keep digging?"

"No, Let it go. I know someone who specializes in this type of problem."

"Okay, you're the boss."

As they walked into the building he got a picture of Chloe in the copier room. She was collating a report for the afternoon meeting. She was so wrapped up in what she was doing her mind was no longer shielded. Tom was able, for the first time, to scan her completely. It lasted only milliseconds but she felt something. Fortunately it happened so quickly she just chalked it up to paranoia. But she did put up her shield.

Tom smiled as he walked towards the elevators. He had had just enough time to tag her. She would never be able to hide from him again. As he sat in his office talking on the phone to a perspective client he was peaking into her mind and recording all her memories with his eidetic mind. It was good to be able to do two things at once.

Chloe was the first true telepath he had met in his twenty odd years. She had no ability to move things with her mind. In fact she had no idea that anyone could do so. When she was fourteen her father began to lust after her. She had developed a woman's body while being a child. Like his mother, men began lusting after her.

Being a child still, Chloe didn't know how to handle the problem. One night her father brought her a glass of warm milk. It was heavily drugged. She became dazed and unable to control her arms or legs. He told her she had a fever and that he needed to take her temperature rectally. He opened a jar of Vaseline, stuck his middle finger in it and shoved it up her rectum.

He stirred his finger around inside her like a spoon in a coffee cup, hoping it would arouse her. Instead when he asked how it felt she said it hurt her, and to please take it out daddy. He told her he had to bring her temperature down. He stripped her naked. The only thing he accomplished was to get himself so aroused that he gagged her with duct tape, tied her hands together and fastened them to the headboard. He forced her legs apart and raped her.

When he was done he drugged her again. Cleaned up her pussy of the blood he caused when her broke her hymen. Stripped off and replaced the bloody sheet with a clean new one. Redressed her, put her sleeping drugged body back into the remade bed, then slipped out of the apartment and threw the bloody sheet down the incinerator chute.

It could be Mono, their doctor said, it's going around a lot. For the next five weeks the father raped Chloe two or three times a week. Always making sure she was well drugged. Her mother, in her worry over her ill daughter, started waking up to check on her daughter. When she walked into her daughter's bedroom she found her daughter gagged and bound to her bed with her father raping her.

Without a word her mother raced back into her bedroom. Went to the night table where she knew her husband kept his gun. Went back into her daughter's bedroom, put the gun to his temple and screamed die you dirty bastard, then pulled the trigger. Their next door neighbors called the police because they heard her gunshot. When the police arrived almost twenty minutes later.

They found the father dead and still lying on top of his daughter's body. The daughter was gagged and bound to the headboard of her bed, she was unconscious but in the Hospital it was determined she was heavily drugged. The mother was slumped in the corner completely catatonic. Because they had no money the mother was given a public defender. He was a recent graduate from law school with a case load of twenty two clients. But he still managed to save her from the penitenury.

She was sent to an institution for the criminally insane until cured. Three months later she committed suicide because she suffered from intense guilt. Chloe was hospitalized for a year and seven months. When she was released the doctor's called it a miracle. It wasn't the doctors or the drugs that saved her it was her gift. She had no idea that she could hear the thoughts of the people around her. She truly thought that she was going insane hearing voices.

In the hospital she heard the thoughts of patients who were insane; she thought she was just like them. Then one day, as she was in her doctor's office, she heard the doctor's thoughts. He was sympathizing with her, this poor kid having a father as terrible as he was. How could he have done the things he did to her?

It suddenly dawned on her that the voices she heard in her head weren't voices at all. She could hear what others were thinking. When she was back in room she sat and went over what had happened. What if her father was like her. What if he also thought he was going mad? What if the voices finally drove him insane? Then it was possible that the voices he heard were his own insane thoughts. Then it was possible that he was following his own insane lusts and not some voice telling to do the terrible things he did.