The Billionaire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perv7234
perv7234
330 Followers

Chloe looked at him and said "I forgive you, I love you too much to ever hold a grudge."

Tom looked at his watch and said .....

"Christ I better get a move on I have several things to do before noon. I have a conference call at noon with your brother Barry and his partner Jerry. I should be home about six PM, do you girls want to go out for dinner or stay in? Maggie give me a call around 4 o'clock and let me know what you all decided?"

When he got to his office he called Lionel and arranged a meeting for Tuesday to discuss some modifications to the house plans. After that he called his real estate agent to find out if he had any luck in getting his neighbor east of his property to sell. It would make a section of his property stretch from east to west coast. Several weeks earlier he had started giving the man migraines and suggested to his doctor mentally that his problem be caused by the dampness out on the island. By this time, he was ready for his conference call with Barry and Jerry.

"How are things going out there guys"

"Really good, Henry from your security company, is amazing how did he get the info I wanted so fast? You know Bartholomew gave us a case that was giving them fits at Paxton Engineering. They were being sued by Royal Inns that's the chain that claims every room a suite. Their expert witness was in cahoots with the county engineer. All his reports were bogus. I asked Henry to check him out. He came up with enough info to send them all to jail for ten years. He even bugged their conference room. The next day as I was ripping that county engineer a new asshole when suddenly their lawyer stands up and asks the judge for a twenty minute recess. Somehow Henry's man bugged their lawyer's attaché case. Because he was giving them holy hell. This what they heard from the bug. (You stupid bastards, don't you see that their lawyer is on to him. You all could end up in jail for at least ten years. Drop this case now and maybe, just maybe the judge won't call for an investigation of all of you. As for their counter law suit settle at any price or it's going to cost you 20 million plus damages. If you weren't my brother-in-law I'd let you all rot. GOD how stupid can you get?)

"When they came back into court, their lawyer said that his clients felt that they wanted to drop the lawsuit. Even the judge was surprised. It looked like he was going to say something else but he just shook his head and said case dismissed. The judge must have owed their lawyer a favor. Jerry cut in and said....

"Paxton thinks Barry walks on water. They threw us a half dozen other cases. We are going nuts trying to hire more people."

"Make sure you hire young, smart and hungry lawyers."

"We are Tom. I hired three already plus the four others I was thinking about. So we have seven associates already. But this morning I got a couple calls from two other engineering firms asking if I'm available for lunch. They want us to become their chief legal attorneys."

"I got you covered, I had Henry's people checking around among other law firms to see if any of them were looking for a change. They came up with 22 people. Hire them all. Call Bartholomew and tell him you want two floors and an option for eight more. He'll be kissing your asses."

"He's doing that now."

"Oh, by the way Henry has been checking out USC law school and Stanford law school for people, He has a list of 27 names. These are your clerks and your future associates.

"Tom where the hell am I going to put all these people?"

"Look at your E-Mail. I bought a building in Downtown LA. I've had a crew there doing renovations and painting for two weeks. Tell everyone these are temporary quarters as you will be moving into the Paxton Building in about seventy days."

"Jesus Tom I wasn't even here two weeks ago."

"I know, just keep doing as I'm telling you, Horowitz & Sullivan is going to be THE legal firm in LA. By the way how's Matt doing?"

"He's as happy as a bug in a rug. He teaching at UCLA and is chief of the surgical department. Did you hear, he invented some kind of new cement that makes bone heal at more than twice the regular rate. There is even talk that he might get a Nobel Prize in medicine. He loves playing god."

On Friday morning Tom and Chloe left for California. On Tuesday of that week he called his agent out there and had the house staffed and readied for their arrival late Friday morning. The next two weeks were supposed to be their delayed honeymoon. When they got to the house Chloe could not believe the size of the place. Talk about luxurious in the dictionary under that word they should have a picture of this place. After Tom had shown her around the place Chloe said she was going to take a hot bath and relax. Tom wiggled his eyebrows and said ....

"Would you like some company?"

"Why do you think I announced what I was going to do?"

Tom grabbed her ass and hustled her into their bedroom, stripping her as they went. Pieces of their clothing went flying about the room. Chloe shrieked and giggled as she was beginning to become naked.

 

**************************

 

Twenty years earlier Jamie Tran, her father, mother and baby sister arrived in this country as refugees. She was 6 years old. At the time they were called boat people. All Vietnamese coming to this country after the fall of South Vietnam were called boat people. Mr. Tran had a brother living in San Pedro, California; he owned a small fleet of fishing boats and had guaranteed Mr. Tran a job. This virtually also guaranteed him entrance to the United States as a political refugee.

Both Tran brothers were ex-military Army officers. One year before the fall of South Vietnam to the North Mr. Tran told his brother what was about to happen. He arranged for his brother, together with his mother, wife and children, to leave South Vietnam, with 40 million dollars in diamonds hidden in the clothing of his baby son.

They easily slipped into the U.S. where the younger Tran brother had set up a fishing business. It was mildly successful and soon owned a fleet of four boats.

Just before South Vietnam fell the older brother Tran (who was at the time a three star general in the South Vietnamese Army) arranged for his wife and children and his own escape. He had contacted his brother and told him, using a family code, of his plans. The younger brother set in motion everything that was needed for his brother and family to be accepted as political refugees.

Now that the Tran family was united again the older brother took his place as the head of the Tran family. He had been the head of the family since he was 16 years old. His father who was also a military officer was assassinated by a Viet Cong spy. On that day he took charge of his family as was his duty.

He had joined the army at 17 and quickly moved up in rank. He saw how corrupt the government was. He also realized that most of the common people were fed up with the corruption. After watching Buddhist priests and nuns immolate themselves in protest. He knew the North would win, and he began to make plans. By the time he was twenty he was a Colonel. No one questioned his rapid rise. No one could, for you see, Mr. Tran was a telepath. Not only was he able to read other people's minds, but he was able to adjust their thinking.

At first he thought he was losing his mind hearing these voices but he was smart enough to realize what was happening. As he got older he began to realize what he could do with this ability. So he practiced and got stronger and more adept with his ability.

He got his father to bring him with him to the officer's club. He met more senior officers than his father and made them feel this kid was someone to watch and encourage. When he met the Americans he found so many of them had crooked schemes going. Some were making money hand over fist.

The ruling class in South Vietnam, was a small group called Catholics. They made sure that only Catholics held positions of power. Although America was mostly a Protestant country, the second largest religious group in America was Catholic. The Americans felt closer to the Catholics because they felt they had a common bond. Unfortunately the Vietnamese Catholics were almost all corrupt. They also were the ones in power. They would do anything to keep the status quo.

Liet Tran studied the Americans and their language and in a few weeks was able to speak English as well as they could. He was 17 now and his father had just been assassinated. He got his mother to call the immediate family together and make her speech about him now being the head of the family. His uncle tried to take over but his mother was adamant. No! Liet Tran is the head of my family. His uncle was furious and left the house saying they would rue this day.

When the North Vietnamese won the war, every male Tran above the age of 15 was put to death as traitors. Now that Mr. Tran was here in the States he took as his first name Lee while his younger brother took as his first name Lane. He immediately told his brother to sell the fishing fleet and to use the money to buy convenience stores, car washes, launderettes, and dry cleaning stores. We will be able to wash our money through these stores.

He explained his plan to his brother, he was going to restore the name Tran to a place of power. He found and purchased a large home just outside Little Saigon in Orange County, California. He wanted to centralize his family. He was about to copy a page from the Americans and get into the underworld. The first thing he did was to find out about the gangs in Little Saigon.

Once Lee Tran ascertained which of the gangs were the largest, strongest, and most feared he contacted the leader and asked for a meeting, suggesting a business agreement. At this meeting, there was Bobby Le, Jerry Nguyen and Mr. Tran. Mr. Tran became the head of 'The Dragons'. Bobby Le and Jerry Nguyen became his trusted lieutenants, they would follow his orders faithfully.

Within a week the other gang leaders were assassinated. The lieutenants of these gangs were now members of The Dragons as well as their members. The membership of The Dragons exploded to well over one hundred and sixty members. Mr. Tran then chose Stanley Duc, a lieutenant from one of the other gangs and the cleverest.

He would make the best liaison between The Dragons and the Tongs in China Town; also his father was Chinese, plus he spoke Cantonese and Mandarin and before WWII his father was a member of the Hip Sing Tong in China. He called Stanley and his father to a meeting and told Stanley that he was to be the liaison between The Dragons and the tongs.

"Why Stanley, why not me as the liaison, after all, I was a member of the Hip Sing Tong."

Lee Tran was dressed in a monk's robe his hands were hidden in the long full sleeves. His head and face was hidden in the in the deep cowl about his head. He was manipulating their minds causing then to see what he wanted them to see. The room was filled with the sound of a low growl slowly getting louder and louder as he stood up. He seemed to rise higher and higher until he stood almost nine feet tall. His hands came out if the sleeves only they were green, scaly, and three fingered with long razor sharp claws. The cowl fell back revealing the face of some sort of a reptile. The eyes glowed like red coals. The mouth filed with razor sharp teeth and was dripping with saliva that hung in strings from his jaws.

"You insignificant insect, you dare to question my decisions, I should crush you like the bug that you are. It is only in deference to your son that I do not. He had leaned forward his face only inches from Mr. Duc's. The foul breath was nauseating to the terrified man. I think it best if you get out of here now or my temper will cause you to become a bloody smear on the floor. I will explain to your son what your role is to be. Now get out. Now with the father gone, the Dragon was again seated. His face and hands were again hidden in his monk's robe."

"Ah Pung is the head of the Hip Sing Tong. Hip Sing is the largest on all the tongs. You will tell him your Master, The Dragon, wants him to call a meeting of all five tongs, when the meeting is set the Dragon will come and speak to them. Your father will get you in to see Ah Pung. Once you are inside you will do all the talking. Do you understand what I want you to do?"

"Yes Master."

"Good, once I have control of the Tongs, I will reward you handsomely." Now go.

It took three days before Stanley was brought before Ah Pung. After the secret sign was given Stanley said ....

"My Master the dragon says these words. As soon as he said these words he stood stiff, his eyes rolled back in his head leaving only the whites showing. His voice changed to the hissing sound that the Dragon makes when he spoke. I require you to call the other four major Tongs to a meeting at which I will attend. There I will inform you all as to my wishes."

Lee Tran was using Stanley as his alternate; he had complete control of Stanley's mind. He mind hopped into Ah Pung's mind, as well as all the others in the room. He knew that Ah Pung was about to order the death of Stanley Duc. (Stop, If you harm my minion I will Destroy You and Your Entire Family, Your Wife, Your Daughters, Your Sons, Your Mother, Your Uncles, Your Aunts, All will be erased.) Mr. Tran then caused AH Pung to see floating in the air before him the head of a dragon, in fact all in the room could see the head of the Dragon. (For this insult to me I will kill your three sons) Seated around the room were the various lieutenants of the Tong. Three men seated around the room suddenly fell dead, their hearts stopped beating.

"Ah Pung for your insolence you are expelled from the Hip Sing Tong. Does anyone object to my decision?" No one made a sound.

"YU WEI you are now the head of Hip Sing Tong. Not a word was said, not even a murmur. Good, then it is settled. Yu Wei you will call a meeting of the four other main remaining tongs. Call it for Thursday night 9:00 PM sharp. Anyone late or absent well die. I expect absolute obedience."

"I am free to roam the world again and now I expect to rule it. Does anyone here disagree? He was met with only silence. Now you dogs, on your knees and bow before your Master."

Everyman in the room dropped to his knees and bowed his head to the floor. Good said the head. Then it blinked out. Stanley Duc was still standing, Then he addressed addressed the group.

"That was my Master, the Dragon, and now, you're Master as well. He knows all, he sees all, and he can do magic. Disobey him at your peril; he will be here at 9:00PM Thursday."

The men remaining alive were terrified. They had never seen anything like what they had just witnessed. Was it really magic or was it a trick. If it was a trick how was it done? The room was searched carefully but no hidden cameras or projectors were found.

Shu Yung stood and although he was frightened he said....

"It has to be a trick, are we children that we believe in magic?"

No one said a word and all filed out of the room quietly.

On Thursday the meeting room was filled with the leaders of the other tongs plus two of their lieutenants. Stanley Duc marched stiffly into the room, only the whites of his eyes showing. He announced loudly my Master the Dragon comes. At the far end of the room a red smoke seemed to start flowing into the room from beneath the floor. The smoke filled one end of the room followed by a flash of light. When they could see again there appeared to be a figure seated on a red, white, and gold high back chair. It was wearing a brown woolen monk's habit. The head was hidden in the deep cowl of the head dress. The hands hidden in the long full sleeves. Even the feet were hidden by the long full robe.

"Before I begin I have some unfinished business."

The voice was deep and seemed to hiss at them.

"So Mr. Shu (in china the sir name always preceded the given name) you don't believe in magic. Then tell me how do you explain this?"

The figure extended its arm the hand that appeared was not a hand. It was green, scaly and three fingered, tipped with razor sharp claws. As the Dragon closed its hand, Shu Yung grabbed at his throat. His face began to turn red. They all could see he could not breathe he was desperately trying to take a breath. His face was turning purple.

"I don't believe in wasting assets."

He opened his hand and Shu Yung fell to his knees gasping for breath.

"You were a good soldier, you are demoted, and you are a soldier again. Now get out."

The Dragon pushed the cowl back off its head, exposing for the first time the reptilian head and face. The mouth filled with razor sharp teeth. The saliva dripping from his jaws. Everyone tried to jump back some overturning their chairs. Some even wet themselves.

"What's wrong gentlemen, I won't eat you."

The Dragon began a staccato hissing that got louder and louder until it turned into a roar. When he got himself under control he pulled the cowl back over his head and hid his hands in the sleeves of his robe.

"Now let me explain how you are all going to become very, very, rich."

It was true the Hip Sing Tong became the largest and most powerful tong in California and was rapidly spreading its tentacles across the country. The board of directors, of Hip Sing, was composed of the heads of the other Tongs, They were all fabulously wealthy. They didn't know whether to be thrilled or frightened with their new wealth. Who or what was this Dragon?

Shu Yung was convinced now, that the Dragon was a Demon from the underworld. He was worried now about what this Dragon wanted from them. He had hinted he was free now, who or what had imprisoned him and what was he planning for the people of earth?

It was twenty years later. The Hip Sing Tong was easily the largest and strongest gang in the U. S. Their tentacles spread from coast to coast. They virtually owned the drug trade in the United States. Shu Yung had been assassinated during a war with a black gang as the Hip Sing squeezed them into smaller and smaller territories of control. No one spoke of the Dragon in a long time. Even Stanley Duc spoke of him as my Master.

Every two or three months Stanley met with Yu Wei and told him what his Master's wishes were.

The Tran Brothers were involved in only legitimate businesses. The family was very rich, and most were leaders of the communities they lived in. Lee Tran was still the head of the Tran family.

Jamie Tran was 26 years old. She was petite, with lithe figure and to top it all off, was extremely beautiful. She was working for Paxton Engineering in their real estate department. As a broker, she had twelve real estate agents under her. Jamie was the one responsible for Paxton Engineering being able to buy the land and then build the Paxton building. It stood 77 stories tall, and was the jewel of Paxton Engineering Real Estate department.

Jamie was in a meeting with Barry Horowitz, she needed some legal advice about a fairly large plot of land along the waterfront in Los Angeles. The land she was interested in, was the part closest to Long Beach.

"As you can see Mr. Horowitz the land is marked as waterfront property but nowhere does it say it could not be zoned as residential. I was hoping you're people could......

"Dad I finished The Longwood ..... Oh, gee, I'm sorry, I had no idea you were busy. I mean I didn't know you were in a meeting.

Sam had entered from an adjacent office, usually used by law clerks.

"No, that's okay Sam, in fact I'm glad you're here. This is Jamie Tran, she's with Paxton Engineering and you're just the guy who can help her. Jamie's interested in some land on the waterfront but the zoning isn't very clear. Why don't you take her into the office next door and take a look at the papers she has. Jamie, this is my son, Sam, he's a recent graduate from Stanford law school. Don't let that dumb look on his face fool you, he's really very bright.

perv7234
perv7234
330 Followers