The Billionaire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, okay, I mean, you're not dumb looking. I mean, you look fine to me. I mean .... Oh god" .... Her face was getting redder by the second.

"That's okay, relax, come with me into this office and tell me what the problem is.

Jamie had fallen in love at the first sight of Sam. He was an exact duplicate of her favorite sexual fantasy. He wasn't too tall as most Americans were, (Sam took after his mother's side of the family), nor was he bulky like them either. Most American men were about six foot in height and their weight seemed to be at least two or three times her weight.

But it was his god like golden hair and light blue eyes that clinched it for her.

"ER, ... er ... uh, uh, ... Mr. Horowitz I....."

"Call me Sam."

"Alright... Sam.... I have a meeting coming up in about twenty minutes. Why don't we continue our talk over dinner this evening?

"That sounds good to me. I heard about a new place the Golden Buddha, how about that one?"

"Perfect! They have very good food, I know, because the restaurant belongs to my cousin Jack. Shall we meet at the restaurant?"

"Or I could pick you up at your place?"

"Even better, she pulled a card from her purse; this card has my home address and my phone number."

"Is 7:30PM good for you?"

"Perfect."

"Then I'll be there this evening, Ms. Tran."

(Sam said this in Vietnamese. He pulled these words from Jamie own mind. Sam was a powerful telepath and telekineticist. He was actually nature's mistake. His genes were dominant and a man like him was not supposed to happen for 100-200 more years. If his children and his grand children also had dominant genes making them specially gifted. Then he was the next step in mankind's evolution.)

"Oh, you speak Vietnamese."

"A little, I'm really just learning."

"Well your accent and pronunciation is perfect. Till tonight then my Prince. (This last part was in Vietnamese.)"

Jamie stood up and shook Sam hand and said "I'll see you at seven thirty then."

Sam stood there and said to himself I think I'm going to marry this one.

When Jamie returned home about 5:30 PM, her father Lee Tran scanned his daughter. He was in the habit of keeping close tabs on all members of the Tran family. Especially his immediate family. Instantly he found her to be in a joyous mood.

"Why are you so happy Jamie?"

He already knew, she had met a young man named Sam. Sam was a lawyer, and his father was one of the founders of Horowitz and Sullivan. The leading legal firm in Los Angeles.

Jamie was use to her father reading her body language. It was almost as if he could read her mind.

"I met someone today dad, someone, I think I may marry."

That shocked Lee Tran, he had not scanned her deep enough to read her deeper emotions.

"Really, is he one of us?"

"No papa, he's an American."

Jamie knew her father was not bigoted about interracial marriages. Her own brother had married an American girl and they had four children, which, by the way her mother and father loved dearly. All the children were bilingual and even her sister-in-law could speak some Vietnamese. After all they were married over five years.

"I'm getting up there in age, it's time I started a family. I'm already twenty six. Besides he's absolutely gorgeous. He's exactly like my fantasy prince charming."

"Gorgeous huh, what's he look like?

"A golden haired god."

"Oh-ho, I know how much you like blondes."

"Not just blonde daddy, Golden haired, with pale blue eyes. He's absolutely perfect. Not too tall, not too heavy, he's just right."

"Well, I'll have to meet this god of yours. Why don't you invite him to dinner?"

"I will but first I want to see how my first date goes. We are going out to dinner tonight. You can have your first look at him about seven thirty."

At exactly seven thirty, the grandfather clock in the entry hall had just finished sounding the half hour gong; Sam rang the front door bell. The maid answered the front door.

"Mr. Sam Horowitz, to see Miss Jamie Tran."

"Yes sir, I was told she was expecting you. Let me show you into the living room."

Only a minute or two passed before Jamie Tran entered the room. She was immediately followed by an older gentleman. He must be her father, he thought. It was then that Sam got the shock of his life. He was in the habit of scanning all new people that he met, but when he tried to scan Mr. Tran, he was met with a blank mind. Instantly he knew he had come up against a mind shield, and that Mr. Tran was a telepath.

On his part, Mr. Tran likewise tried to scan Sam. Sam's mind shield was more sophisticated. He projected a persona of a young man who came from a rich and fairly powerful family. It was only because of his aunt Chloe that he had developed this phony persona mind shield because she too was a telepath. He developed this phony persona mind shield to keep his special gift secret.

For one reason or another, he had not come face to face with his Uncle Tom Peterson. First because he was away in school, at Stanford, then he was at Stanford Law School. When he graduated five months ago, his Uncle was either in Washington to confer with some senator or congressman or someone at the treasury. Or he was at some meeting at one of his own companies. He just hadn't had an occasion to be face to face with his Uncle Tom for many years. The whole family knew that his was a polygamous marriage. But no one seemed to mind.

For Sam, his aunt Margret was the most beautiful woman in the whole world. He fell in love with her when he was nine years old. It wasn't until his Uncle Tom married his Aunt Chloe that Sam found out his new Uncle Tom was a telepath, and a telekineticist.

Mr. Tran was the third telepath that he had met. Perhaps telepaths were not as rare as he first thought. Mr. Tran too was fooled by Sam's fake persona. One thing that Sam had noticed was that these telepaths had rather simple minds when compared to his mind. He was certain that if necessary he could easily overwhelm any other telepath. Mr. Tran was smiling and had his hand out to Sam....

"Jamie was telling me that she met you at your father's office."

Sam shook Mr. Tran's hand and said ... "Yes that's right; Dad's firm handles all of Paxton Engineering's legal work."

Lee Tran was confused, he could scan Sam easily, but when he tried to scan deeper, he couldn't do so. To him it was as if Sam was a telepath and had erected a secondary shield; so no matter how hard he tried he couldn't get passed his fake persona. So he tried to shock him into admitting what he was. (Are you a telepath?)

"It's a pleasure to meet you sir." Sam showed no reaction at all to Lee Tran's ploy other than a smile as he shook Mr. Tran's hand. He was however shocked to learn that Mr. Tran was the head of the Hip Sing tong; and that he was known as the Dragon. That meant that Mr. Tran was in effect, in control of the drug trade in the United States. All this Sam learned in only milliseconds.

"Did you take care of our reservations Jamie, as you said you would?"

"Yes, I did Sam. In fact, my cousin Jack got some wonderful news today and was very excited. He wanted to celebrate he asked if he might joint us and make a party of the dinner. He found out his morning that his wife was pregnant with their first child. I told him I would have to ask my date. What'd you think Sam?'

"Sure, why not?"

"Great, I think you'll like Jack, he's got a great sense of humor. We have to leave right now dad, so I'll say good night now and I'll see you in the morning."

Sam couldn't believe how taken he was with Jamie. He never believed in love at first sight. He thought it was just lust, everything about her titillated him. But now he realized it wasn't just a sexual attraction, he wanted her to be his woman for the rest of his life. When he scanned her mind he found she felt the same way and that thrilled him.

When they were seated in his car, he suddenly took her in his arms and kissed her. She returned the kiss so ardently, Jack said....

"I know this may sound crazy, but I love you Jamie, will you marry me?"

"No, it doesn't sound crazy, I know we just met today, but I know that I've been in love with you for a long time. I don't know how or why, but Sam I've been dreaming about you for months. Not just someone like you, I mean you, specifically. So yes, I'll marry you."