The Boys are Caught Peeping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terrie stood up, moved to the foot of the bed, and undid her daisy PJ top. She didn't do it in any particularly provocative manner. She felt more embarrassed than exotic, but, it was still plenty titillating, for the boys and for the girls, who were watching intently as each button, one after the other, was undone.

When she had them all undone, Terrie looked to the side, looked down, grimaced with embarrassment but still with a big smile on her face, and pulled off the blouse.

The boys could not see what she was so bothered about. In fact, Ron instantly squeezed hard on his cock just below the head. Not to stimulate himself, but instead to try to control himself. He was frankly worried that he would cum right in his pants just at the sight of Terrie's naked tits.

They were not the most perfectly shaped breasts. They were more oblong than round in shape. They also pointed a bit to the left and right. The nipples were not riding up on the top but were instead pointing out. Tina had to assume that this is what Terrie was self-conscious about. She didn't want to ask, cause if she was wrong then she might just be perceived as suggesting something else that was apparently wrong, at least to Terrie. It was always amazing how each girl could list 5, no 10, no 20, specific things wrong with her body, yet, objectively, 90% of them, maybe even 100%, of these apparent blemishes and flaws, were at best trivial and inconsequential. In any case, Tina said, "Wow, Terrie, what are you talking about. They're gorgeous."

Emma agreed. "They're lovely, Terrie. Really. Geeez. They're so much better than mine." They were certainly bigger than Emma's. She also liked how the nipples pointed out, rather than up.

Bonnie, with the mole, noticed that "You're skin is so white, so smooth, so perfect." Terrie did not appear to have one single blemish, unlike her own "scarred" breast. Terrie's skin was indeed flawlessly creamy and lustrous.

Terrie felt very embarrassed about standing in front of them with her pajama blouse pulled open while they stared at her misshapen boobs, but, then again, it was so nice to hear this flattery. Perhaps it was all a bunch of lies, things said just to make her feel better, but at least some of it might be true, and, even if much of it wasn't, it was still nice to hear it. Nevertheless, in her embarrassed modesty she replied, "Oh shut up now. They're the worst ones here and you know it."

Tina retorted, with considerable confidence because it was so clearly true. "How can you say that? Have you seen anyone else's?"

"What about yours?" Terrie replied, a question that was so obviously well timed that it hardly warranted saying.

"Oh yes!" exclaimed Bonnie, in part liking the fact that Tina had clearly made the mistake of sticking her own head out to be chopped off, or more accurately, sticking her tits out to be exposed. "Your turn next, Tina!" Terrie returned to the bed, the boys following every wiggle and jiggle of her boobs as she climbed onto and sat back down on the bed. All three girls clapped their hands, demanding that Tina be the next to strip off her top.

The boys could not have imagined anything better. Well, that really wasn't at all true, even remotely close. They had imagined a lot more than this, and in fact quite vividly imagined a lot more as they closed their eyes at night waiting for this evening to come, as they came in their own hands fantasizing about the girls doing all sorts of things. But, even falling considerably short of their wildest fantasies, this was really, really cool, cause this was for real. Here was Terrie, letting her naked jugs dangle openly in front of them. And, there was nothing about them that seemed even remotely unattractive, at least to them. At this point, they would have done anything to have the opportunity to cop just a little feel. The way they hung they would likely be so soft, so pliant, so squishy. But, they were confined to just beating off.

Yet, there was more to cum, as Tina also began to undo her silk pajama tops. There was simply no way that any one of the boys figured he could last through the evening without cumming in his pants. Each was trying to think of some excuse for a wet stain. Or, maybe they could get it out of their pants without one of the other two noticing? Ronnie, on the far right, considered turning a bit to the right, so that he could hide from view his hard, naked cock as he removed it from his pants. That might work. He shifted his position so that he was turned a bit away from the other two boys.

Tina complained but she graciously removed her top. The boys all swallowed. Even the girls were impressed. Her breasts were not large. Perhaps they should be described as titties rather than breasts. But, they were so deliciously well shaped. They were both very nicely rounded breasts. These were aptly described as "peaches." They were two round little melons, with nipples that were nicely centered, poking up, front and center on each one. Even the nips were themselves cute. Two little perky points, pointing up to the sky.

"You see?" Explained Tina, "They're awfully small, and I think one is even smaller than the other."

The girls stared dumfounded. What the heck was she talking about?

No, Emma noticed, now she could see it. It took awhile. If Tina had not drawn her attention to it she probably would not have noticed. But, now that she did look closely, the left one did appear to be a bit bigger than the right one. She said, "What the heck are you talking about!? I don't see it!"

"Look," Tina tried to explain, grasping each one with her hands, holding them up for better inspection, and perhaps trying to accentuate their different size by contrasting them to each of her hands, which were, of course, the same size.

By now Bonnie and Terrie could see what she meant as well. But, frankly, they quite honestly did not see it as any significant sort of problem. Terrie would certainly trade her oblong breasts for perfectly round ones any day, even if one of them was a bit larger than the other. "I still don't see it," Terrie asserted.

"You really can't see it?" Tina asked, wanting more confirmation that it wasn't really noticeable. It really wasn't terribly noticeable and, if asked, she would have to admit that Gordie had never seemed to notice, or at least had never said anything about it (see The Lessons, Chapter 18).

The boys really wanted to chime in now. My goodness, thought Bobby, if Tina thinks that the fact that one is a bit, and really just a very little bit, smaller than the other was anything remotely a meaningful concern, well, he had no chance of getting a girl as attractive as Emma. He could identify 35 things wrong with his own body. Heck, he could list 7 things wrong with his own penis, not the least of which was its size. He wanted so much to reassure Tina, although, frankly, his means of doing so might not be what she was seeking.

"No way," Terrie said. "They look the same to me. Which one is bigger?"

Tina suddenly felt quite self-conscious over the fact that she was holding up her naked boobies for her friends to inspect. She let go of them. They wiggled a bit, but not much. The girls did notice that, particularly Bonnie. "Geez Tina, they're so firm. I wish mine were like that."

Tina smiled mischievously, seizing the opportunity to get herself out of the spotlight. "Well, let's see them."

Bonnie recognized her mistake, although by now both she and Emma knew that their turn would soon come.

"Oh yes!" Emma gleefully exclaimed, let's see those big knockers!" She giggled at her sudden use of such profane language.

"Emma!" Bonnie complained. "Don't talk like that."

"Well, that's what boys call them," she retorted.

"Yes, and you're not a boy. They are not knockers."

"Well, what do you call them. Hooters? Juggies?"

All the girls squealed with laughter at that, even Bonnie. They started to yell out different names. "Bongers!" "Headlights." Boobs!" "Chubbas." "Tits!" "Puppies!" "Snugglepups!" "Bazongas?" That one just got a quizzical look from Terrie.

The boys were lost in confused delight, listening to the girls yell out different names and watching the "snugglepups" of Terrie and Tina bounce and jiggle as the girls laughed. They weren't sure which set they preferred. Both were equally appealing for their own special reasons. It was like they were at a fruit stand with quite a difficult choice of which melons to enjoy.

"Mushmellons, Coconuts, Cantaloupes, Peaches, Apples, Tomatoes. Pumpkins." There didn't seem to be any round fruit that didn't apply. "Spongecakes!" "Mammaries." "Milk Shakes!" "SweaterBunnies." "Woofers?" "Floaters." "Funbags!" That one got a big laugh. "Bosoms." Terrie and Bonnie hissed at that one. "Bubbies!" Tina really liked that name, even when Bonnie said it earlier. She got up and started to jump up and down on the bed, repeatedly squealing "Bubbie bouncing, bubbie bouncing, bubbie bouncing!" The girls laughed hysterically at the sight, as her little titties were indeed doing just that.

Under the cover of the noise Ronnie slowly unzipped his pants and removed his hard cock. He figured that as long as he kept his body half turned to the right, the other two guys would never notice. In any case, all of them watched with considerable pleasure as Tina's titties bounced and Terrie's boobs flopped and wiggled.

When the girls were finally finished with their display of their command of the English language, Bonnie willfully stood up and unbuttoned her large cotton plaid shirt. She smiled broadly as she unbuttoned. She was now actually looking forward to this. She had mentioned the blemish to let her friends know that she did not consider them necessarily to be the best, let alone a whole lot better than the others. But, she knew being the largest did go a long way, and she had certainly experienced a few boys giving them considerable admiration. It wasn't that she was intending on lording them over her friends. But, she looked forward to getting the well deserved compliments of her friends. Being modest didn't mean that you had to deny a truly attractive feature of your body.

When all of the buttons were undone, she dramatically opened the shirt like she was on a stage, drawing the curtains to display a wondrous attraction. She stood very straight, and proudly thrust out her chest.

And, she had good reason to be proud. They were undoubtedly, by any standard, the best of the three sets so far. First, they were indeed quite large. And, they were impressively firm for their size. Youth did have its advantages. They stood out from her chest as impressive hillocks, capped with a nicely round areola and peaked by the most perky of nipples that pointed up in the air with equal pride.

The girls were in fact momentarily stunned. "Wow," was all Terrie could muster. "Golly, Bonnie," Tina admitted, "They really are wonderful."

"Yea," Emma added. "They're beautiful."

Bonnie flushed with the unanimous adulation of her friends. She knew her breasts were nice, but it was really good to hear this from her friends. Their opinions met a lot to her.

"Yea, but you can see that mole. Isn't it ugly?"

She did indeed have a mole high up on her left breast. It did stand out in contrast to the white skin of the sloping "bubbie." But, even for the girls it did not diminish their attractiveness. "Oh yeah," Emma said sarcastically, "You're right. I don't think any boy is going to like them."

"Shut up!" Bonnie replied. She knew though that Emma was teasing her.

And it certainly wasn't true that the mole diminished their appeal to the boys peeping through the window. If anything, the mole enhanced their appeal. To them it was more like a beauty mark, something that made them uniquely fetching. They also liked the fact that they now knew a special secret about Bonnie's boobs

The picture was even further enhanced by the fact that as she drew open the shirt, she revealed her panties as well. They were quite sexy, even provocative, panties. Bonnie knew that there was a chance that her friends would see her in her panties at some point during a pajama party, particularly because she went to bed wearing only a shirt and panties. So, she chose carefully. She was wearing stretch pink lace boy short panties. The floral lace and mesh blend was quite sheer, with adequate stretch to fit most sizes. They were cut low with a waistband of stretch lace elastic, and the legs were cut high up the cheeks with sewn in elastic.

The boys' eyes traveled back and forth between her huge breasts that were so fully exposed and the soft little mound rising out from and so nicely outlined within her tight lace panties. They really couldn't settle, although their interest was actually the entire gestalt, which was far bigger than the sum of the parts.

Bonnie had the breasts of their bedtime fantasies. Each imagined what he might do with them. Chris in particular thought about sliding his erect cock in and out of them as Bonnie held them firmly wrapped around his hard stiffness, as he himself now wrapped his own hand around his stiff dick, at least as best he could through his pants pocket. He wished he had cut a hole in his pocket so he could get a better grip. He would have to remember to do that the next time.

Ron was now very glad that he had taken his cock all the way out of his pants. He was fully enjoying himself, although being careful to pace his stroking so that he would not cum too soon.

His desire escalated as Tina came up to Bonnie and grasped each of her breasts in her hands. Bonnie did not back away, nor even flinch. The boys were shocked.

"Golly," Tina observed, "They're so firm. How can they be so firm when they're this big?"

Bonnie just shrugged as she watched Tina feel, actually fondle, her large soft breasts. She could also feel her breathing increase with the pleasure of another's hands on her boobs. She would play with them quite a bit when she masturbated at home, but it was quite another thing to have someone else, particularly another girl, squeeze, stroke, and caress them. Her nipples noticeably stiffened. She hoped that Tina wouldn't notice, although at the same time hoping that Tina might also tweak or pinch them. She was somewhat surprised that she was so comfortable with another woman handling her naked breasts in such an intimate manner. She knew she wasn't gay, or at least didn't think that she was. She definitely like guys, and certainly enjoyed it when they played with her tits. Tina's little hands though did have their own particular, feminine appeal. They were smaller, softer, more sweet in their exploration. An involuntary soft moan escaped her lips.

"Whoa, I think Bonnie really likes that, Tina," Terrie teased.

Tina quickly let go, and both blushed at being caught at what they were doing. Tina had to admit to herself that she was surprised at how much she had been enjoying her exploration of the softness and fullness of Bonnie's breasts, and was disappointed that she couldn't continue.

The boys were perhaps even more disappointed. "Rats," Ronnie whispered. "No fooling," Chris whispered back. Ronnie was now getting real close to cumming. He just wanted to find the right moment. He worried that the sound of his cum splatting against the side of the house would be heard by Bob and Chris. But, still, he was also in no hurry. He could see that this show could go on for quite some time.

Bonnie felt a little flustered. Once Tina let go she realized how much her face was flushed and her heart was racing. She felt a need to get herself away from the girls for a second to calm down. "Emma, is it all right if I have another soda?"

"Golly, sure Bonnie. You don't have to ask. In fact, bring back a few so we can share."

Bonnie took off for the kitchen.

There was one girl left: Emma. Bob could feel his cock swelling harder with the anticipation of Emma undressing, but he also wondered if perhaps he should get Ron and Bob out of there before Emma's titties were revealed. He whispered quietly, "Maybe we should split before we get caught?"

"No way!" Ron replied. There was no telling where this evening would go.

Chris fully agreed. "I'm not leaving now," he asserted. Bobby might be interested in Emma, but she wasn't his girlfriend yet and, besides, knowing how wimpy Bobby had been so far with her, it seemed unlikely she would ever be. "Okay now, Emma, it's your turn," Terrie asserted.

Emma was largely willing to do it. She liked her titties, as she liked to call them, but Bonnie was certainly a hard act to follow. Hers were about the same size as Tina's. Perhaps even smaller. She slowly got off the bed.

The boys eyes followed Tina's wiggling titties as she returned to the bed.

When Emma got to the position at the foot of the bed she hesitated. "Maybe I should wait for Bonnie," she suggested.

That actually was a reasonable suggestion, but neither Terrie or Tina would be put off. They were themselves sitting on the bed with their own boobs fully out in the open. It was time for Emma to put out as well.

"Heck," Tina in fact suggested, "I think the hostess should take off everything."

Bobby's eyes widened in shock. "C'mon guys," he whispered, even more loudly, "We really need to get out of here."

"Shush!" scolded Ronnie.

"Oh yes!" Terrie agreed with Tina, sitting up with glee, her jugs again bouncing around to the delight of the boys.

"Everything, you want me to take off everything?" Emma admired the maturity and experience of Tina. She had been looking forward to learning things from her at the party, but with that experience also came more daring and adventure than she had expected.

"Well sure," Tina replied, "It's your party."

Emma did not understand how that made any sense.

"And, besides, there's another part we can compare." Tina herself flushed with embarrassment as soon as she said it, but she was glad she did.

Emma's eyes widened with shock, as did Terrie's. "You want us to compare each other's thingies?"

"Thingies?" Tina retorted, "You call it your 'thingie'?"

"Well, no, no, I don't call it that."

"Well then, what do you call it?"

"My vagina. I call it my vagina."

"Yea right, I'm sure you do," Tina retorted sarcastically.

"Well then, what do you call it?" Emma challenged. She did successfully turn the tables to put Tina on the spot, at least momentarily, and all of this discussion was nicely delaying any removal of her clothes.

Tina, however, was not about to be beaten at her own game. She would not be bluffed. "Cupcake," she asserted, raising her chin defiantly in triumph. The girls howled in laughter, but Tina didn't mind. She considered 'cupcake' to be a very endearing and sweet name for it (see Chapter 18). "I also call it my 'cunnie.'"

Ron struggled to hold on. He wanted to cum at the first sight of one of their "cunnies," or whatever else they wanted to call them. But, hearing the girls talk about their "cupcakes" and "cunnies" was itself so arousing.

Terrie as well had to chuckle at the word "cunnie." "'Cunnie'? Really? Did you get that out of some old dirty book of your father's?" Emma now laughed as well.

Tina defended herself. "'Cunnie' is a perfectly fine name for it. It sure is better than 'cunt,' 'cooch,' or 'fur pie.'" They all squealed in response to those names.

Tina added a few others: "How about 'Honeypot,' or 'Bikini Biskit' or 'Sloppy Joe'?" They howled in protest at that one. She offered more: "Bearded clam? Beaver? Nookie? Money Box?" They applauded that one. "Muff? Flower? Poontang? Kooter? Love Muffin?" Terrie and Emma wondered how she could so easily come up with so many names, but it was a fun game.

Terrie admitted, "I like to call it my 'cookie.'" The girls laughed and giggled with approval.