The Boys are Caught Peeping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina and Terrie cheered at the sight. Even Emma had to smile. All of the anxiety and nervousness had effectively wilted Ron to his smallest possible size, which wasn't too big in the first place. Bonnie chortled, "My goodness, it looks like a little peanut," which drew out considerable laughter from Tina and Terrie.

Terrie felt emboldened at the sight of the peeping Ronnie with his pants at his ankles, standing there with his little penis all curled up, like it was shrinking away in fright, which was quite accurately the case. She moved out from behind the curtain to get a better view. Ronnie stole a glance at her, still dressed in her daisy pajamas. Now in the bedroom with her he could see the movement of her "funny shaped" breasts beneath the material as she went back to sit on the bed. However, he didn't take any chances at getting caught peeping again. He kept his face turned down toward the floor.

"Why don't you tell the girls what you were doing with your pee pee when I caught you," Bonnie suggested, erupting another burst of laughter.

Ron could hardly protest being required to confess. Goodness, if they had turned him over to the authorities, he would probably have to do it over and over, and perhaps in front of quite a few people. He said quietly, "I was, um, masturbating."

"Eeeeeew," squealed Terrie. Emma covered her mouth. Tina giggled.

Bonnie wouldn't let him off that easily. "Is that what you really call it little boy?"

Ron sighed. "No," he admitted.

"Well then, what do you call it?"

Ron finally raised his eyes. He looked at Bonnie pleadingly, but answered, "Jerking off." Terrie had to laugh at that; even Emma smiled. It was disgusting to think of him doing that while he was peeping at them, but making him talk like he was a bad little boy went a long way toward taking out the sting. Now he just sounded silly doing it.

The girls again played their name game, this time at Ronnie's expense. "Pounding the pud, heh Ronnie?" "Choking the turkey?" "Tugging the chicken?" "Slapping the salami?" "Spanking the pony?" "Milking the snake?" "Banging your drum?" "Cranking the shaft?" "Polishing the wand?" "Tickling the pickle?" "Tossing the midget?" "Boxing the clown?" "Trolling the one-eyed walleye?" "Making the bald man cry?" "Visiting old faithful?" "Priming the pump?" "Dating mother Palm and her five dancing daughters?" "Doing the five digit disco?" "Yanking the chain?" Actually, the last one was from Terrie, and they corrected her error.

Tina was enjoying it so much that she dropped the blanket she had been using to hide herself. Ron stole a glance at her silk pajamas. It was safe to look, given the fact that the girls were so absorbed in their game, but he again did not look for long.

The name calling and laughter ended with Bonnie's next suggestion, which was more of an instruction than a request. "Why don't you show the girls what you mean."

"Right now. In front of you?"

"Why not? Would you have looked away if one us was doing it?"

Terrie blushed at the thought of Ronnie watching her diddle. She wondered, 'Bonnie wasn't thinking that we were going to do that, was she?' Emma couldn't believe that Bonnie was even talking about it so openly.

"Now, get to wacking your wanker," she commanded.

Ronnie did as he was told, but it was difficult. He would have thought that having a bunch of girls in their pajamas watching him masturbate would be an instant turn on, but it hadn't been much earlier that he had cum once already and it didn't help that the girls kept laughing, pointing, and making derogatory remarks: "You don't seem to be much of a man, Ronnie." "Maybe this is as big as it ever gets?" "Do you always have this problem?"

"Maybe he needs a little inspiration?" suggested Tina.

The other girls looked at her with surprise, and wonder. 'What was she suggesting?'

It didn't take long to find out. Tina moved to the end of the bed so that she was sitting over the edge, right in front of Ronnie. She smiled up at him as she slowly undid the buttons on her silk top.

"Tina, what are you doing?" protested Terrie. The girls were rather shocked.

Tina, however, felt quite differently about it. Perhaps it was all the play before the boys were discovered, but she wanted to have some fun with this as well. After all, the boys had already seen her. And, they weren't particularly bad boys. In fact, these were the boys in the Chess Club. They don't come any more harmless than that. Why not have some fun with them. Besides, she didn't plan to actually show him anything.

When her top was all unbuttoned she leaned back in the bed. The blouse opened up a bit, enough to provide quite a bit of tease, but not so far as to reveal much of her breasts. "Does this help, Ronnie?" It did indeed. The silk top draped nicely across her breasts. Their plush round, soft curves were delectable. Ron could even see a soft white rise of her breasts, and through the smooth, silky fabric the hard tips of her nipples. Not only was she providing a delectable flirtation, but just the fact that she was doing it willingly, right in front of him, was perhaps even more enticing. His penis began to respond.

Emma had looked at Bobby as soon as Tina started to unbutton her blouse. Unlike Ronnie, Bobby looked away. He had made that mistake once already this evening, he was not about to do it again.

"It's working, Tina!" Terrie exclaimed. Terrie watched closely and intently as Ron's dick swelled and lengthened.

Even Ron was getting into it. There was something definitely appealing about having four pretty girls stare at your cock as you got it harder and harder. They seemed to be fascinated by it. From feeling ashamed and embarrassed, he was now feeling some pride as his cock got bigger and harder.

When it was fully erect he even let go so that they could admire its magnificent stiffness. He thought it was pretty impressive, and it was indeed to Terrie. This was the first hard one that she had seen.

Actually, it wasn't that large at all. Bonnie and Tina had already seen a few, and they recognized that Ronnie was on the smaller side. Emma had only seen one, but it was a lot bigger than this one (see "Modeling Underwear for the Girls"). In any case, Bonnie had no intention of making it this easy for Ronnie. She reminded the girls that it was Ronnie who had in fact jerked off onto the side of the house. They then needed no further inducement to punish him further.

Tina had a suggestion. "Ronnie, you have to do it wearing one of Emma's panties."

"Perfect!" Bonnie agreed.

But, "No way," Emma said. She was not about to have one of the guys who was peeping into her house put his things inside one of her panties. She would have to throw it away afterward. She had to admit that the thought was a bit appealing for Bobby, although not for punishment. She thought it might in fact just be kind of cute and fun to have Bobby wear her panties. She could even put on his briefs at the same time. Wouldn't it be fun to then wear them to school, like trading rings but even more special, more secret and personal.

Bonnie reached under her cotton shirt to provide her own panties. Ron's eyes widened as he watched her wiggle her bottom as she pulled them down. He squeezed his cock as she held them up for him to see. Bobby again looked away.

She handed them over to Ronnie. Frankly, he was finding it to be rather pleasing, rather than punishing, to be standing naked in front a bunch of girls in their pajamas, one of them now wearing only a shirt, handing him the panties she had been wearing just seconds ago. But, he was now being asked, being told, to put on the panties.

He did as he was told. He stepped out of his underwear and slacks, and stepped into the panties.

The girls giggled as he bent over, his cock waving in the air like a fishing rod in the wind as he struggled to pull the tight pink lace panties up his thighs.

Bonnie said, "Boy short panties seem most appropriate for such a little boy, don't you think girls?" The girls broke out in open laughter once he had them on. He did look ridiculous in them. His cock was squished against his thighs and his testicles looked terribly uncomfortable, being squeezed by stretch fabric that was cut for a much smaller fit. He now looked anything but masculine.

Terrie joined in the fun. "Does the little ickle diddums like his squidgy widgy?" All of the girls broke out in uproarious laughter over that. They had no real idea precisely what she was saying, but it sounded pretty darn funny. Even Emma had to laugh, although she felt a bit bad when she heard Bobby sigh deeply next to her. He was wondering what would be in store for him.

Bonnie chimed in. "Maybe wittle ickle diddums would like to put on a woverly baby dwess so that he don't catch cold?"

Tina added, "Perhaps ickle diddums would like to suckle Aunt Tina so his pee pee can grow up to be big and strong."

The girls did not hold back.

"I wish we had some pampers for ickle diddums so that when his tootsie wootsie goes squirtsie wurtsie he won't make a big wetsie messie on the floor."

The girls' treatment of Ronnie could not appear to be more infantalizing, but what they did not appreciate was that he was actually enjoying it. Since that first evening with his mother (see Chapter 16), Ronnie and his mother had been exploring a number of different games, one of which was him dressing up as a little boy and, at one time, even in a little girl outfit. She would bath, clean, and milk him as she fondled his stiff cock. For quite obvious reasons he had not, and would not, tell any of his friends about this. But, what they were doing now wasn't terribly deviant from what he had already done with his mother.

As they teased him he closed his eyes, ostensibly in shame and embarrassment, but in fact to bask in the sexual infantalizing. He even rubbed and stroked his cock through the panties. It wasn't long before the head of his cock was poking out over the top of the panties. "My goodness, " exclaimed Tina, "Ronnie's naughty popsey has poked his wittle head out." Terrie covered her mouth and giggled at the sight of the round purple bulb sticking out over the pink lacy panties.

Ronnie, however, didn't mind at all. He just closed his eyes, listened to the sweet voices of the girls, treating him like a very little girl, and continued to play his fingers up and down the shaft.

Tina had another suggestion. "Maybe we should dress up Ronnie's popsey wotsie in its own wittle outfit."

"Oh let's do!" exclaimed Terrie.

Tina again slid down to the foot of the bed, reached out, and pulled down Ron's panties so that his hard erect cock popped fully out. It now looked actually a bit bigger than before, more masculine perhaps, despite the panties, although perhaps even because of them: a "big" hard cock contrasting with the sexy, lacy panties. Terrie wondered what it would be like to feel it. Emma wondered if Bobby's would be this big.

Bonnie went over to Emma's vanity table and retrieved a couple of pink daisy scrunchies. While she was there she noticed a few pink ribbons as well. She brought them over to Ronnie. Tina and Bonnie dressed up Ronnie's genitals like it was a little doll. Tina stretched the two butterfly hair scrunchies down onto the stem of his cock and snapped them into place. She then carefully moved them up and down the shaft to see how they looked at various heights, turning them around and around the shaft to see how they looked the prettiest. She took her time, in fact quite a bit of time, all the time taking the opportunity to feel, caress, and stroke with her fingers Ronnie's hard, swollen cock.

Ronnie was loving it. It was all very humiliating, at least it looked that way to Bobby, but the feel of Tina's fingers feeling and stroking his cock, more than made up for the girlish dressing. Besides, to him the little game was kind of fun. He even got a few peeks inside Tina's pajama top while she worked on fitting him with the scrunchies. His dick swelled with each glimpse of a naked tittie.

At the same time, Bonnie was carefully tying a pink ribbon bow around his testicles. Like Tina, she also took the opportunity to feel, squeeze, and bounce his little hairy balls. This only made it all the better for Ronnie. He didn't have just one girl playing with his stuff, there was in fact two girls handling him. What boy wouldn't enjoy this?

When they were done they leaned back to consider their handiwork. His cock was cute with the scrunchies above the bow tie. But, it needed more. Bonnie moved the scrunchies down his shaft to the base, to make room for another pink bow that she tied just below the crown.

This was a big improvement to his outfit. It was like he was wearing a giant pink bow tie just below his swollen red head.

Tina ran the tip of her finger around and around the smooth head of his swollen cock. "I think his pretty red crown looks so much better with his smart pink bow." Bonnie giggled, but Ronnie groaned with pleasure at the feel of her finger, tracing its way over every slope, rise, and curve of the head of his cock. "What do you think, Terrie?" she asked, trying to draw her into the game.

"Oh, Oh!" she exclaimed. She crawled off the bed, giving Ronnie a nice view of her daisy jammie covered bottom. She dashed to her purse and took out her red lipstick. "I think Ronnie needs some color." She sat back on her haunches. "Come over here Ronnie and I'll give you a nice make over."

"Excellent idea, Terrie," Tina approved. The girls giggled as Ronnie clumsily strode over to Terrie, the movement of his thighs somewhat constrained by the tightly clinging lace panties, and his ribbon and scrunchie adorned cock waving in the air like an industrial crane all adorned for the holidays.

Emma though was herself a bit ambivalent. On the one hand, she had to admit that she was enjoying this. Her original aspiration for her slumber party was to talk about boys and even sex. It had now gone well beyond that, to the point of having boy toys with which to play. This would clearly be the best slumber party of the year! However, she was also quite worried about Bobby. She knew his punishment was approaching. Much as she was upset with him over peeking in her room, she did not really want to humiliate him in front of her friends.

When Ronnie arrived in front of Terrie his sweetly adorned but hard, swollen cock was pointing right at her face. If not for its feminine accessories she would probably have felt rather intimidated. She had never been this close to a hard, engorged cock before. She blushed furiously at the sight of the rich red bulb waving just inches away from her eyes.

She timidly reached out to grab hold of the stem to keep it still so she could apply the lipstick. She was surprised at how stiff it felt. It looked sort of like a big fleshy hot dog, yet it felt like a hard steel shaft. Before she applied the lipstick she pushed down the scrunchies and rode her fist up and down the stem to explore its feel and size.

"Be careful, Terrie" Tina warned. "Ronnie's little gun just might go off."

"Oh!" Terrie yipped, momentarily letting go. She hadn't thought about that, and it wasn't an unrealistic problem. Ronnie knew he was very close. He was in fact hoping that Terrie would stroke him just a bit more. It would be pretty cool to cum while a girl jerked him off. This would be no punishment at all. Having her stroke him was certainly a far better outcome than he had originally feared.

Terrie took hold of the shaft again, this time more cautiously. As she held it gingerly with her left hand, she applied the red lipstick up, down, and all around the crown, giggling as she went. This felt very erotic to Ron. The tube of lipstick seemed to be smoother, softer, than a finger.

"Let me see it!" Tina said.

Ronnie turned around and walked in short, awkward steps back to Tina. Bonnie laughed heartily. Terrie climbed back onto the bed to get a good look at her effort at cock make-up.

When Ronnie arrived, Tina said, "My, you're just such pretty little girl now, Ronnie." She reached out and grasped hold of his cock and, intentionally, rode her fist up and down the shaft. "I think your mummy would be so proud of how pretty you look."

Ronnie thought that might in fact be very true.

Tina though let go. She said with a mischievous grin, "Okay, Ronnie, you show us how your little girl can get all excited in her new outfit."

Ronnie resumed his stroking. He now did it with a vengeance and fury. The girls were squealing with delight, egging him on. Emma and Terrie were fascinated by the sight. Ronnie's face looked like he was in some sort of severe pain, and his contortions were comical, leaning forward and backward as he pounded heavily on his cock, all draped with ribbons and scrunchies. The bulb, already a deep red, but now so much more luscious with the lipstick.

Bonnie and Tina knew what was coming, literally. "Oh my," Tina said playfully, as she slid back on the bed to get out of the way. Terrie knew as well, in principle, what would happen, but now she would actually see it for real.

And they sure did. Ron leaned back and thrust out his hips as he felt the moment of inevitability sweep over him. He aimed his cock up in the air as the first glob of white cum gushed out the brightened red head. The eyes of the girls opened wide as they watched the white rope shoot out, rise up in the air, curve at its peak, and then race down onto the bedspread. "Eeeeeew" Terrie squealed, Tina applauded, Bonnie smiled, and Emma just watched with wonder as Ronnie spurted wad after wad through the air. He gasped, groaned, and grunted as he continued to pull on his cock, blasting hot gobs of cum into the air and onto the bed in front of Tina and Terrie.

Tina was clapping. Terrie had her hands up, trying to protect herself from loose spray.

Ron felt like he was some sort of professional stripper, entertaining a girl's pajama party by jerking off for her friends, with all of them royally impressed by the power of his cock and the strength of his cum. It was a fantasy he could not possibly imagine ever coming true, yet now it had, and it was a climax he would remember for a long time.

When he was done, he felt a little light-headed, like he might even faint, gasping and panting for breath. He squeezed out the last few drops into his hand, trying to be careful not to get any onto the rug.

Emma appreciated his consideration, but that did not help her bedspread, already splattered with his cum. It's just so amazing what messes boys will make, and they never seem to even notice that they're doing it. "I need to get some wash cloths," she suggested.

"Oh, yeah, I'm sorry," he said. He was sincerely apologetic. "I'll clean it up." And, he did, as soon as he removed the scrunchies and ribbons. Emma considered letting him keep them. She certainly wouldn't use them herself anymore, but she didn't really want him to leave with any of her things. As he pulled his shorts and pants back up, Emma brought in a few wet wash cloths for him to clean up the bed spread, as best he could. Emma though knew that she would take the bedspread in for cleaning, no matter how good of a job he did.

When he was done, Bonnie said he could go, and that he would not have to fear hearing about this again. They would keep quiet about what they did to him, as long as he kept quiet about what he had done earlier. The girls knew that Chris's turn would come later.

Once he left, Bonnie said, "Alright, Bobby's turn."

Tina's eyes lit up at the thought of a fresh toy. "Yea, what was he doing when you caught him?"

"Actually," Bonnie had to admit, "He had dropped down below the window by the time I arrived."

"He had?" Emma asked. She turned to Bobby. "Why did you do that?"