The Boys are Caught Peeping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Tina turned to Emma, doing her best to talk through her laughing. "Let's see your 'cookie.'"

"Oh my goodness," Emma responded. She knew that they would be doing some playful things, perhaps even naughty things. But, she figured it would be little more than a Truth or Dare game that would at most become a bit suggestive. Certainly never really going this far. Nevertheless, she knew it would be fun to compare their thingies (this really was her word and she liked it). She removed her bunny PJ top.

Bobby couldn't look away. He knew he would feel guilty later, but he couldn't take his eyes off of them. He was actually seeing Emma's naked titties. They were perhaps the smallest of the bunch. He checked Tina's again for comparison. Yes, Emma's were notably smaller, but he considered Emma's to be the prettiest, the sexiest, certainly the most adorable of the breasts. They were simply the most darling little titties, so perfectly white, round, and perky. If Tina's titties were peaches, Emma's could be Kiwis.

Tina felt emboldened. "Can you wiggle them for us?"

Emma blushed but did as she was told. She shook her shoulders to and fro, causing her little boobies to jiggle and shake. Terrie and Tina laughed and applauded.

"Hurry up, Bonnie!" Terrie yelled out. "You're missing quite a show!"

Emma instinctively covered them, feeling self-conscious over the fact that she was indeed putting on a little strip show.

"Okay now, Emma, off with the bottoms."

"Oh my," Emma responded, feeling even more self-conscious at the thought of removing everything, showing them everything; in fact, in particular, showing them her thingie. She turned her back to them. She at least had to do that.

"No laughing," she demanded. Tina and Terrie covered their mouths. They sorely wanted to laugh, but they would be nice.

"Not a word," Tina agreed.

Emma then slid her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and PJ pants. She wasn't about to drag this out by first just removing her bottoms followed by her panties. She took a deep breath, bent over, and slid both her panties and the flannel bottoms off her bottom, down her thighs, and to her ankles.

Bobby forgot about his friends, at least momentarily, at the sight of Emma's white round, bottom. He recalled the many times she had bent over in front of him in a class, or hallway. It seemed at least to him many times. And, he recalled how often he wondered what she would look like naked. And, now, he was in fact seeing her fully naked tushy. How could he not look? He squeezed hard on his stiff cock. Emma's bottom was so cute, so pretty. She had the most delicate round little orb, split down the middle by the sweetest looking crack, which then ran to the most feminine, delicate crack of all: the slit of her 'thingie,' the word that Bobby would himself use from now on.

They all had a very good view of Emma's cunnie from behind, at least for the brief moment that she was bent over: curved rises of tasty flesh pressing out from between her thighs. Ronnie increased the intensity of the jerking of his cock. There was no doubt in his mind that he would cum as soon as Emma turned around. The sight right now would easily do the trick. At this point, he was not at all worried about the noise he might make. The slapping noise of his hand on his cock would be evident to Bob and Chris, if they were paying any attention at all to what was going on around them.

Emma stood back up, stepped out of her panties and PJs. Her firm fanny barely jiggled. She was right. She did indeed have a really fantastic tush. Standing up, it was just a cute little round bubble. Before she turned around, she made sure that they had a very clear understanding. "Alright now, if I do this, each of you have to do it too!"

Terrie had a moment of doubt about this. Tina, however, was looking forward to it. Bonnie may have the biggest breasts, but she felt that she might have the prettiest cunnie. It was a truly sweet pussy. She had very little hair. It was more like peach fuzz that provided only a dusting of the mound. Her slit traversed the center, a tender fissure that was both innocent in appearance and yet deeply erotic. Gordon really loved it a lot. "We all agree," Tina replied, somehow now speaking for all of them. "I'll even be the next one."

'Hurry up, Emma' Ron said to himself. He was planning on cumming as soon he saw Emma, and then even a second time when the girls got to the last of their cunts. However, perhaps by then these girls might even think of something else to do?

Chris, standing to the left of Bobby, was now developing the same plan as Ron. He was considering turning a bit to the left and pulling his dick out as well. Yes, he had to do it. This was just too much. He carefully, quietly unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, and he was very glad he did. It felt so much better in the open, not constrained or chaffed by his underwear as he rubbed up and down the shaft. Now he could freely, comfortably jerk himself off. Well, not that comfortably as he had to use his left hand to keep it hidden from the other two guys.

Emma turned around, but kept one hand covering her titties, the other covering her thingie. Just this sight alone was really hot. There was something about a girl trying to hide her nakedness with just her hands. She did hide all the best stuff. Out of sight were her nipples and her cunnie. But, a good part of her breasts were still open to view, as well as all of the rest of her lovely white, curved skin, making it so clear how naked she really was; and the expression of reluctance, embarrassment, and self-consciousness was so endearing, so arousing. She was now essentially naked; it was only a matter of dropping her hands. She knew that she would, but there was one last moment of hesitation.

At the sight of her embarrassed, self-conscious expression, Bobby dropped down, off of his tip toes, so that he wouldn't see. He desperately wanted to look, to actually see her thingie. But, this had gone too far. He turned to Ron. "C'mon guys, let's go. This isn't right."

Ronnie brushed him off. "Just one more second," although he fully intended to stay for at least another hour.

Emma slowly pulled her hands away; first from her titties, the luscious little white Kiwis coming back into view. Her adorable nipples now all at attention. And, then, she pulled her other hand away to reveal her most intimate part, her vagina, her cunnie, her "thingie."

She had quite a bit of curly coverage, but it was a rather delicate growth and was largely ineffective in hiding from view the feminine slit of Bobby's precious Emma.

"I'm not staying any longer guys. I gotta go," Bobby declared, no longer taking part.

At the sight of Emma's slit, Ron erupted with a sudden gush of cum that splat hard against the vinyl siding. He closed his eyes in relief and rapture as his orgasm swept over him and his dick shot load after load against the house. He gazed dumbly at Emma's cunt as a satisfied groan escaped his lips.

Bob saw what he was doing. He was a bit disgusted, seeing a guy cum like that, and felt all the worse knowing that it was at the sight of Emma's naked body. Even Chris could hear the sound of the gism splatting against the house. He knew what it was, although he was frankly relieved as he was well on the way to a climax himself.

Ron was himself lost in the waves of pleasure sweeping over him as his dick gushed sticky white gobs of cum against the house. His eyes glazed over, but were still partially open as he basked in the view of Emma's delicate crevice as he continued to stroke hard on his dick to maximize the power of his spurting.

"What the hell are you doing Ronnie!" Bonnie yelled. Bobby turned around instantly at the sound of Bonnie's loud, angry voice. Chris did not. He, just as instantly, took off running.

Ron might have run as well, but there was perhaps little point, as Bonnie had recognized him and, besides, he was bent over, trying ineffectively to stop and hide his cock through the last few spurts of his ejaculation.

Emma, Terrie, and Tina also heard Bonnie's voice. Actually, the next door neighbor would have heard her yell as well. Tina grabbed her top to cover herself, Terrie clasped hers shut, and both dashed to the window. Emma scrambled back into her PJs.

As soon as Terrie and Tina pulled back the curtains, they could see the backs of the heads of Ronnie and Bobby, and beyond them was Bonnie, standing quite authoritatively with her hands on her hips. Her cotton night shirt was now all buttoned up. She perhaps could have looked more compelling if she had put on some shoes or pants. Her commanding demeanor was undermined somewhat by the fact that she was still naked outside of her shirt and panties, but that did not diminish the fact that she clearly had the upper hand.

When Bonnie had been heading to the kitchen she thought she had heard a noise in the back yard, a voice. She had in fact heard the voice of Ron exclaiming "Shush." He was not actually hard to hear, as the family room window was open and Emma's bedroom was the next room over.

Bonnie had carefully, quietly, opened up the back door and peered out. The three boys were not easy to see, as her eyes were not yet adjusted to the dark, but she could at least make out the figure of three guys. The tops of their heads were quite visible, as they were washed by the light as they were peaking over the windowsill into Emma's room. Bonnie blushed at the realization that they had probably earlier seen her own naked breasts. Her first thought was to yell at them, but she knew that they would just run away. She thought she recognized the voice of Ronnie, one of the guys in the chess club, but she wanted to know for sure who they were.

She decided to confront them. If it was Ronnie she knew that she could control him or, at least, Ronnie and any of friends would not in fact be a threat to her.

Fortunately, the light in the family room was turned off. She had not yet been seen herself. She carefully shut the door. She didn't want to go out the back door, as they might notice her out of the corner of their eyes. She ran back into the kitchen, out the kitchen door into the garage, and then through the back door of the garage to circle around the backyard to sneak up on them from behind.

By the time she got behind and up close to them, her eyes had grown accustomed to the dark. She could clearly see that it was indeed Ronnie, with his friends Bobby and Chris. She was very unhappy to see Bobby there. She thought that Bobby liked Emma, or at least she knew that Emma liked him. Emma would not be happy about this.

In fact, Bonnie could also clearly see what Ronnie was doing. He was actually jerking off, right out there in the open backyard while watching her friends undress inside! Just as she recognized this fact, his dick started splashing its cum against the side of the house. She at first froze. The sight of a guy cumming like this was quite a shock. But, the surprise quickly dissipated and she yelled out at him.

The boys realized how much trouble they were in, and how bad this could be. Bobby and Ron considered running as well, but at this point there was no point.

Bobby spoke up first, "Golly, Bonnie, geeez, I'm so sorry. We're so sorry. We were just passing by, I mean we just got here." Ronnie quickly joined in. They both tossed out a barrage of excuses, explanations, and apologies, hoping one would stick.

But, none did. Bonnie just stood there and shook her head, rejecting each in turn. "Do you boys realize that I could have you arrested for this? You don't know that this is in fact a really serious sex crime? I could have you put on a sex offenders list tomorrow. You will be kicked out of Templeton. You will have to register as a sex offender for the rest of your lives."

This, quite obviously, panicked the boys even further. They said that they had not intended on actually hurting anyone. They were just peeking, and they didn't see much, really they hadn't seen hardly anything. They pleaded with Bonnie not to tell their parents, not the Templeton Student Disciplinary Board (Mr. Harrington would surely have them expelled), and certainly not the police. All of these options were frankly horrifying. Again, they really didn't mean to harm anyone, and nobody would have been upset about it if they hadn't been caught.

"That doesn't matter, you stupid twerps," Bonnie replied. It bothered her all the more that they were clearly lying about not seeing anything. She really got upset when she realized that Ronnie might have even been masturbating when he was looking at her.

By now Emma had joined the two other girls at the window. Once she saw Bobby her heart fell and her anxiety and embarrassment rose. "And, besides," Bonnie spoke, "Somebody was indeed hurt. You have hurt all four of us! You have violated our privacy." She turned to face Bobby specifically. "Bobby, I am especially angry at you. You know how Emma feels about you. How could you do this to her?"

This was the first time he actually heard from someone who would know that Emma did in fact feel something for him. But, this wasn't quite the way he had wanted to find out about it. He felt terrible. "Really, really, Bonnie, I am so sorry." He just wanted at this point to leave to sulk and to feel sorry for himself. He knew that he had ruined any chances with Emma, and perhaps with all women, once this got out.

"Well, you should be."

The boys continued to plead for mercy. They would do anything to avoid having any of this get out.

And, that gave Bonnie an idea; actually, more of an inspiration. However, she should not be the only one to make this decision. The three other girls should obviously be involved. The three girls may in fact want to turn them over to the authorities. Emma certainly might, and that would be fine with her. They deserved it.

"I think all four us should decide what happens to you guys. You get your things back in your pants and follow me." Only Ron had his cock out and he had clearly already put it back, but Bonnie wanted to let them know who was boss.

She hurriedly led them back into the house and down the hall to the bedroom. They followed her like two nervous, guilty boys caught looking at girls getting naked, all of which was precisely the case.

The three other girls were standing by the bedroom window. By the time they arrived all of the girls had gotten back into their pajamas. As the boys entered the room they realized that they would have felt more comfortable about this if they had been given more time to change back into their street clothes, or even had gone to the front hallway to retrieve a jacket or coat. Once they saw the boys they grabbed blankets, curtains, or anything else to further cover themselves. After all, they were still in their jammies.

"Look what I have here, girls," Bonnie exclaimed, like a proud hunter who had captured some rather choice game. "Do you know what these boys were doing?"

She didn't have to explain. They all knew. The boys in fact instantly began to once again loudly proclaim their remorse and shame, pleading for forgiveness. They hoped as well to obtain at least some understanding, but the girls would not budge. They were justifiably outraged at what the boys had done. None of them would have taken off her clothes if she knew that a boy was watching through the window.

Actually, that really wasn't true. Tina in fact privately enjoyed the fact that they apparently had a secret audience. She couldn't help smiling at the thought that they were turning on the boys. She remembered how she first flirted with Gordon when she was working as Mr. Peters' teaching assistant (see The Lessons, Chapter 3). There was a part of her that in fact wished that Bonnie hadn't caught them. She could see that the evening of exhibitionistic fun was now likely to end. How could she talk Emma or Terrie into getting naked now, even after the boys left or were taken away? She wished that she was the one who had discovered them. She was not particularly close to Bobby, Ronnie, or Chris. These were not the boys she would have chosen to be peeking through a window at her (she wished that she had invited Gordon over). But, she would have handled it differently than Bonnie. Well, any such options or opportunities were now lost.

Emma was probably the most upset. She did really like Bobby and she was hurt by the fact that he was peeking through her window. It's not that she would have minded taking her clothes off for him. If she had not had the slumber party, it was conceivable that she would have by now been naked with Bobby, if, as well, she had gotten up the courage to ask him over. She now wished so much she had. This was definitely not the way she would have imagined her first time being naked for Bobby. She did want to like him, but now she was quite upset and angry.

Bobby focused his apologies on Emma. He spoke directly to her. "Emma, really, I am so, so sorry. I did a terrible thing. I know. I would never want to hurt you."

"Then why would you do something like that?"

There wasn't any good answer for that, other than admitting that he wanted to see her naked. "I don't have any good reason, any excuse."

"Well," Bonnie asked, "What should we do with these rapscallions?"

Terrie suggested, peeking out from behind a curtain, "Well, we certainly should tell their parents, and the Student Disciplinary Board?"

Bonnie replied, "Yes, we could do that. I agree. Any one of those things."

"Oh no!" Ron exclaimed in fright. Any one of those options was horrible, as each of them would in fact lead to the other, and ultimately perhaps then to the police. "Please, is there anything we can do, anything?"

Bobby didn't say anything. He knew what they did was terribly wrong and he should face the punishment. He said quietly to Emma, "Do what you will. I don't deserve you."

Emma was momentarily confused. 'He said he doesn't deserve me? What does he mean? Did he want to deserve me?'.

Bonnie spoke up, "Well girls, I suppose we could provide our own means of punishment."

Tina didn't know what Bonnie had in mind, but she could imagine a number of possibilities. It wasn't everyday that you had a couple of boys under your thumb. Maybe the evening's fun wasn't lost after all?

Ronnie leaped at the opportunity. "Yes, we'll do it. What do you want us to do?" Anything, absolutely anything, was better than the alternative.

Bonnie was running through all sorts of possibilities. "Well, alright then. You say you'll do anything?"

"Absolutely!" Ronnie willingly exclaimed.

"Well," Bonnie suggested, "I suppose that if Ronnie got to see us all naked, it would only be right that we get to see him as well."

"Oh yes!" Tina chimed. Now Tina was glad that Bonnie found them. This was even better than before.

Terrie's eyes widened with surprise. They were going to have Ronnie get naked, right in front of them?

Ron groaned with displeasure. Anything beat the alternative, but he hadn't really thought it would be something like that. Bobby also didn't like the idea, particularly having to do something like that in front of Emma's friends, with Emma right there. But, he knew he deserved it. It depressed him largely because it would serve to further emphasize how low he was in the eyes of Emma.

Bonnie demanded, "Alright then, Ronnie, let's see your little man."

Tina and Terrie giggled at her belittling remark.

Ronnie looked down to the floor, unable to look any of them in the eyes. He slowly, reluctantly, undid his slacks and pulled them down, along with his underwear. He began to step out of them but Bonnie admonished him, "No, no, a dirty little boy has to keep his pants and panties at his ankles." Ron blushed with embarrassment, but offered no complaint or resistance. He stood back up straight.