The Boys are Caught Peeping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma kept her lips tightly clenched on the stem as she licked and lapped at the head of Bobby's cock. She was surprised at how it tasted. She had expected it to taste really bad. It didn't even smell bad, although perhaps that was due in great part to some of the lotion still being on the shaft. She stroked it with her right hand as she licked and sucked on the head. She even tenderly fondled his balls with the tips of the fingers of her other hand.

All three girls did keep silent now. They knew what a personal moment this was, and how privileged they were to be witnesses to it. They didn't want to disturb, to ruin, this first time for Emma and Bobby.

Bobby placed his hands on Emma's shoulders. He could feel his legs weaken. He had never felt such an intense pleasure before. He had masturbated many times, but never had it ever felt remotely this good. Emma's sweet tender fingers were all over him, exploring and fondling his balls and shaft. And, her innocent, pretty mouth was wrapped tightly on his cock, her tongue playfully dancing across the head.

Emma then began to move her face up and down the shaft. Stroking and caressing the shaft with her lips as she continued to lick and tickle the tip of his cock with her tongue.

Bobby felt the intense surge, "Emma, stop," he warned. He even pushed at her shoulders with his hands, but she pushed back. She knew what was going to happen and she didn't want to pull away. "Wait!" he warned more urgently, and then he felt the first load rush through his shaft and explode out of the head of his cock. "Oh no!" he gasped.

Emma, however, smiled to herself as she felt the thick, hot wad of cum splash into her mouth. She was proud to take it in her mouth. She was showing Bobby what she would do for him, and showing her friends what she could do as a girl. After all, it was her party.

Bobby, however, had quite a lot cum built up. Unlike Ronnie, this was the first time he would cum this evening, and he unleashed quite a torrent of gism into her mouth. Wads and gobs gushed past her lips.

She tried to swallow it all but it was coming in too thick and fast to get down. Her eyes widened with surprise at how fast her mouth was filling with the sticky, thick, viscous goo. She wasn't too sure what she should now in fact do, but she knew she had to think fast. Perhaps she had bit, or sucked, off more than she could swallow? She tried to swallow again but choked and gagged as the muck caught in her throat.

His cock slipped from her mouth as she coughed, leaving for a moment a white rope of cum connecting her lips to his cock. As it broke, a few more spurts shot more weakly from his cock and splatted against her lips and cheek. She didn't try to avoid them. Instead, she just lifted her face up to Bobby and gave him a dimpled smile as the last couple of splashes landed on her face.

When he was done, she squeezed out the remaining drops onto her pajamas. The girls cheered and applauded. They were amazed and they were impressed. Emma certainly knew how to entertain her guests.

Bobby was, of course, even more appreciative. Emma never looked more appealing, more sweet, more loving to him than now, her lips and cheeks littered with drops and streaks of white, sticky gism.

Emma continued to try to swallow, but she knew that she would probably need a drink to help wash it down. She turned to Bonnie for a cola. Bonnie yipped, "Oops! Sorry," and dashed off to the kitchen. In the meantime, Bobby leaned down and said, "Kiss me."

Emma frantically shook her head. She knew her lips would taste bad and she didn't want their first kiss to be spoiled.

Bobby however cupped her chin in his hand and tenderly kissed her, and for quite some time at that.

Terrie sighed at his evident affection for her.

When Bonnie returned their sticky lips parted. Emma took a drink of cola and said, "My turn now."

Bobby was invited to stay. They decided that they wanted to play a few more games with him, and perhaps they should call up Chris.

To be continued . . . .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I do hope you liked it. I have a sequel planned for this story and will be happy to develop it, along with any specific suggestions you might have. In any case, please do vote, as it is so helpful to get encouragement and positive feedback, as well as constructive suggestions. Best wishes.