The Boys are Caught Peeping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby looked at Emma. "I felt bad. It was when you were going to show your, um, you know. I didn't want to stay, to look, anymore."

Bobby was stumbling over his words, but he said enough to make Emma feel much better. What he had done was wrong, but at some point, an important point, he had stopped. He had stopped for her.

"Well, what shall we do with this last one?" Bonnie asked. She was now out of immediate ideas herself, although she knew it wouldn't take long to think of something else, something that would top even what they put Ronnie through. 'Maybe something involving a feminine douche?' she wondered.

"It should be Emma's decision," Terrie suggested.

Bonnie realized that Terrie was right about that. Bobby was the boy that Emma had feelings for and, on top of that, it was after all Emma's house, as well as her party.

Bobby waited for Emma's decision.

Emma did not really want to put Bobby through anything like what had happened to Ronnie. As far as she was concerned, he did not deserve as much as was done to Ronnie. He had done considerably less, and had even stopped. Perhaps most importantly, despite all that he had done, it was still her Bobby. On the other hand, he should do something to atone. She turned to him.

"You know, you did let your friends see me."

"Yes, I know," he admitted.

She tried to make an excuse for him, "But I doubt you could have pulled them away."

"No, but I could have called out to you, to warn you."

He was right about that. Emma was actually hoping to find some way of getting him out of this, but his admission of guilt ended any hope of that.

She reiterated, reluctantly, Bonnie's original charge to Ronnie. "Well, if you were going to let them see me, then I will let them see you. That seems only fair."

"Oh yes," Tina agreed. Terrie smiled as well. They couldn't wait to see another boy show them his thing. Bonnie, however, was not entirely satisfied. "Is that really enough? Frankly, I bet if we had asked the boys to show us their penises they would have all been happy to do so."

There was a lot of truth to that. Most boys would probably enjoy showing off their erections to a group of slumber party girls.

Emma, however, stood up for Bobby. "Yes, well, I think Bobby has learned his lesson, just watching what happened to Ronnie."

Bobby, however, did feel a sincere remorse. "No, Emma, I think Bonnie is right."

All of the girls looked at Bobby with surprise. They hadn't expected that from any one of the boys.

"What I did was wrong and I want to do something to make up for it. Frankly, I can't think of anything that would make up for it, but I want to do something."

The girls were impressed, even Bonnie. Emma was feeling better and better about Bobby. She really wasn't mad at him anymore. The more she thought about it, the more she realized that if she had been alone in her bedroom, undressing, and knew that Bobby was standing outside the window, she might even have used the opportunity as an excuse to let him see her. It would have been a very nice way of letting him see her without actually having to admit to him that she wanted to do it. If she caught him at it, when she was alone, she wouldn't be surprised if she might have even let him crawl through the bedroom window, as long as he was willing to take something off himself.

Bonnie asked, "What do you suggest, Bobby?"

Bobby took a deep breath. He knew there was one thing that would be terribly embarrassing, even humiliating, to do. Actually, there could be lots of things that would be humiliating. But, he did have one suggestion, at least as a start. He said it very quietly, as even saying it was a little demeaning. "I could be spanked."

Bonnie, Terrie, and Tina roared their approval. That was an excellent idea!

"Alright then," Bonnie said, again taking charge, "Stand at the foot of the bed and drop those trousers."

Bobby did as he was told. He understood what was expected. He moved to the foot of the bed, undid his slacks, and pulled down both his trousers and underwear. He then leaned forward and gripped the top of the bed's base board, bracing himself for the punishment to come.

The girls gathered around. Bobby did provide an endearing sight. Whereas before the girls were the object of his lascivious pleasure, he was now submissively presenting himself for their amusement.

Bobby wasn't a particularly big guy; his bottom was more cute than masculine. Tina pointed at his two little testicles hanging within their bag of skin between his thighs. Terrie covered her mouth as she giggled at the sight. Tina wanted to touch them, but she was concerned that it might trouble Emma.

Bonnie said, "I suggest that each of us get 25 hard smacks. Terrie, you can go first."

"Oh my gosh," Terrie exclaimed. She got into position beside his left cheek. This boy did not look very scary now.

"Give him 25 good ones," Bonnie commanded.

Terrie looked to Emma, to be sure that it was alright with her. Emma nodded her acceptance..

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. The girls started laughing as they heard bare hand hit fanny flesh. Terrie was herself giggling as she spanked Bobby. They were not, however, particularly hard spanks. They stung Bobby a bit, but it was evident from the absence of any grimace on his face that it was not a terribly severe punishment. In fact, Bonnie stopped her after about 15 spanks.

"Make the last ones good ones, Terrie."

Terrie was flush with excitement. She was having fun spanking a guy's bare tush. His butt felt soft and squishy, and she liked how it wiggled and shook with each smack. "Okay." She warned Bobby. "Hold on tight, Bobby."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! The last ten came down hard. Bobby gripped equally hard on the bed's wood frame, and he now did indeed grimace. Terrie herself squealed with the stinging of her own hand. She shook it in the air to try to cool it off. Bobby's bottom developed a mild red glow.

Tina volunteered to be next. She got into the position vacated by Terrie. "Maybe I should hold onto him so that he won't move or try to escape." She began to reach underneath to grasp hold of his testicles.

"No!" Emma protested.

They were all a bit surprised at the vehemence of Emma's tone, but Tina quickly realized her mistake. "Oops, sorry Emma. I wasn't thinking. You really should do that."

Terrie and Bonnie loudly approved. They knew how much Emma liked Bobby, what better way than this to bring them together. Well, there was, of course, better ways of bringing them together, but this was at least a nice, innocent way of helping her cross the threshold with Bobby.

Emma liked the idea a lot, but was very nervous about it. She had never touched a guy there before. She would love to touch Bobby there, but she certainly didn't want it to be in a way that he would find embarrassing. She got on his right side, reached under, but stopped before she actually felt him.

Bobby saw her hesitation and said, "It's alright, Emma. I don't mind."

Emma reached further underneath and grasped his limp penis and testicles in her hand. The girls cheered her courage.

Emma flushed with embarrassment and excitement. She couldn't believe it. She was actually holding a guy's penis and testicles in her hand, and they were Bobby's! They felt so soft, vulnerable, and tender. She could fit his whole package within her little fist. She considered dropping to her knees so that she could see them as well, but she felt too self-conscious about that. Besides, this way was kind of fun too. It was like the Halloween game where you reach into a bag and try to guess what it was you were touching. She explored all of his parts with her palm and fingers.

Bobby closed his eyes and sighed with pleasure. He couldn't believe his good luck. Yes, he was being punished in a very embarrassing fashion, but there was hardly anything more pleasing to him than to have Emma playing with his dick and balls. Her fingers felt so delicate, so innocent, so affectionate, as they felt all around his penis, up and down the shaft, exploring the shape of the head, and gently squeezing and cupping his balls.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! began the spanking by Tina. Bobby squeezed his eyes shut and gritted his teeth as the hard smacks of Tina rained down on his tender tush. He even twitched and jumped as she delivered the hard blows.

"Hold on Emma!" Bonnie encouraged. Emma did have difficulty keeping a firm grip. She didn't want to hold him so hard that she hurt him, so she avoided his balls and focused her effort on getting a strong hold of his penis. As he squirmed and jumped his cock naturally moved in and out of her fist, as if she was actually jerking him off.

It didn't take long for him to respond. The feel of any pretty girl's hand holding onto his penis would induce an erection in Bobby, but this was also the sweet, affectionate hand of Emma. He could feel himself swelling despite the fact that his butt was being severely smacked by Tina.

When she was done, both Tina and Bobby had to catch their breath. Emma took the opportunity to concentrate on her manipulation of his penis. She could tell that he was getting an erection, and she was ecstatic that it was actually her doing it to him, for him. She had imagined at night playing with him as she played with herself. She would in fact like to play with herself right now as she was manipulating his growing penis, but there was no way that she could do that in front of the girls. She knew, however, that she would remember this evening for some time to come. It was so cool to feel him grow, swell, and become hard in her little hand.

Bobby was at first worried that Emma would get upset with his growing hardness, but the fact that she responded by fondling, squeezing, and stroking him even further made it clear that not only did she not disapprove, she appeared to be enjoying it. He did though look back at her to be sure, an expression of concern and apology on his face. She responded with a reassuring smile, and an affectionate squeeze.

The girls did not, at first, notice what was happening underneath Bobby. They were too struck by how red his butt had gotten. His ass was now a strong apple red.

"Alright now," Bonnie asserted. "My turn." She took the place of Tina and without warning or hesitation laid down 25 quite severe spanks. SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! They rained down with a fury that shocked everyone. Emma even let go of Bobby's erect cock and brought her hand to her mouth with surprise. Bobby cringed and squirmed under the abuse, his butt stinging in pain. It was not too much pain that he could not endure it. It was not even enough to make him cry, although he had cried a lot when he was spanked as a child. He did though cry out. "YEEOOW!" "That hurts!" "Easy!" he repeatedly protested, but Bonnie did not let up until all 25 were firmly delivered.

When she was done she stepped back to admire her handiwork. Bobby's ass was now a deep cherry red. Bonnie was proud. Terrie and Tina were quiet. They didn't know what to say. That was indeed a tough spanking.

Bonnie broke the silence. "The last ones are for you, Emma." She stepped back so Emma could have her turn.

Emma, however, went to her vanity mirror.

"A hairbrush?" Bonnie suggested. "That would be a fine way to end it."

But Emma picked up instead her hand lotion. She squeezed a large dab into the palm of her right hand. "This will help the sting," she offered.

Bobby stood up straight and said, "No. I don't need it." He did not want to be babied. He would not even reach back to soothe the redness himself.

The girls then saw his erection, although now about half mast with the severe swats he received from Bonnie.

Tina suggested, "I bet you can use the lotion for someplace else."

Bobby turned in surprise to Tina, as Emma flushed with self-consciousness as she realized Tina's suggestion.

It was not what Bonnie would have preferred, but she did not object. This was, after all, Emma's party.

Emma's heart was fluttering. What a thought. Tina's boldness was now quite appealing. She wanted to do it. She would do it.

She sat down at the foot of the bed, looked affectionately into the eyes of Bobby, and drew him over to her with her left hand. She spread her legs to make room for him. Keeping her eyes fixed on his, she applied the lotion to his cock, carefully and tenderly working it into his skin.

Bobby's full erection quickly returned. Her hand felt so stimulating and intense, saturated with the thick, slippery lubrication. Her strokes slid smoothly up and down his stiff cock. It was even making squishing, slurping noises. And, she looked so cute doing it, dressed only in her bunny PJs. "Oh Emma, can I try it too?" Terrie asked.

Bonnie and Tina looked at each other. They would not themselves had made such a request. They doubted that Emma would want one of them to touch Bobby's cock. But, Terrie's naivete and enthusiasm had gotten the best of her.

Emma hesitated, but, as her mother always said, the good hostess doesn't deny a guest a simple pleasure, even when it is bit self-serving, and Terrie was her best friend. "Sure, if you want." She picked up the lotion. "Here, first put some of this on your palm."

Terrie was ecstatic. This had fast become the best slumber party she had ever been to. She had been looking forward to just talking about guys, what they had, what their penises did, but tonight she was even playing with their penises.

She grinned as she grasped hold of Bobby's erect cock. It felt so hard, so stiff, so strong. She knew that Bonnie and Tina had done this before. She had been a bit jealous, but now it was her turn and she was making the most of it. She gripped him hard and gaily slid her hand rapidly up and down the shaft.

Bobby clenched his eyes shut, losing himself in the intense pleasure of Terrie's urgent stroking.

"Whoa!" Bonnie warned. "You keep that up and Bobby's going to shoot, and that should be Emma's honor."

"Oh yeah, sorry," Terrie apologized. "Here, you can have him back."

Emma smiled in appreciation at Bonnie.

Bonnie winked in response. Not to be outdone by Tina in making bold proposals, she added, "You know, Emma, boys like it when you put your lips on them."

"Bonnie!" Emma protested, blushing furiously. She would be lying if she said that the thought of kissing him there had not crossed her own mind, but she wasn't about to do it in front of her friends.

"C'mon, Emma," Tina chided her, "Won't you let us see you do it? I've never seen another girl do it before, and you are my best friend."

"Yea, well, I've never even done it myself," Emma admitted.

Everyone already figured that was true. Tina encouraged her. "That's what will make it so cool! We can see you do it for the first time."

"Oh yes, please, Emma," Terrie pleaded. "I can't do that in front of you guys. My goodness, you wouldn't do it."

Tina though said, "I'll do it," knowing full well that Emma wouldn't let her.

"No, let me do it," Terrie volunteered. "I want to try it."

Bonnie was on the bed laughing hysterically. "My goodness, girls, we're suppose to be punishing this boy and you are arguing over who gets to give him a blow job?"

"Shut up, Bonnie!" Emma complained. Calling it a "blow job" made it all the more difficult to do.

Tina offered a compromise. "Just give it a little kiss, Emma. We won't tell anyone." She turned to Bobby. "You won't tell anyone, will you Bobby?"

Bobby was actually dumfounded at where the conversation had gone. Ron and Chris had speculated that maybe they might catch the girls practicing oral sex on bananas or cucumbers. Now they were in fact suggesting to practice on him? He was just worried that he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. Emma was no longer stroking his cock, but just her hand gripping him while the girls tried to convince her to put her mouth on him would probably be enough to put him over the edge. "I won't tell anyone, I promise."

Emma looked up into his eyes, trying to see if she could tell whether or not he was being honest.

He looked back down to her. "Honest, Emma, I won't tell a soul." Looking into her eyes, he knew he wouldn't, couldn't, violate her trust.

Emma believed him. She smiled and playfully threatened him, "If you do, we'll have to give you another spanking." Emma picked up a wet hand towel she had draped over a bed pole in case there was a need for any further emergency cleaning. She sat down on the edge of the bed right in front of Bobby and carefully wiped off the lotion along most of his cock. She didn't think the lotion would taste so good. As she cleaned him off, the head of his cock seemed to look bigger and bigger, so red and swollen. She wondered if it really was bigger, or whether it just seemed more threatening, more fearsome, now that she was going to place her mouth on it.

Terrie moved up real close on the left side of Bobby to get a good view. She was frankly quite jealous of Emma. She really would have done it. She always wondered what it would be like, and doing it with all her friends around at a slumber party seemed like a safe, innocent way to give it a try. Well, at least she would be able to watch Emma's first time.

"Okay," Emma said quietly, reluctantly. "I'll do it, but nobody better laugh."

Bobby could feel her breath on the head of his cock, intermittent soft breezes of cool air wafting across his skin. He felt like urging her on. He really couldn't last too much longer, but he figured that if he said anything like that it might just spook her. He looked down in time to see Emma lower her face the last couple of inches and, then, he felt her lips touch the tip of his dick.

"Oh my gosh!" squealed Terrie, putting her hand to her own mouth as she saw Emma's lips touch Bobby's penis. Tina and Bonnie couldn't help themselves. They just had to laugh. It wasn't really clear though whether it was at Emma so gingerly placing her lips on Bobby's cock, or Terrie's shock at the sight of it.

Emma pulled right away. "You guys!" she protested. "You promised."

Bonnie apologized through her laughter. "I know, I know. We're sorry. We weren't laughing at you, we were laughing at Terrie. She just looked like she saw you biting the head off."

Bobby didn't like that allusion, but it did help reassure Emma. Terrie, however, was not herself amused. "Well, geeez, guys, she put her lips right on it."

"Well, wasn't that what I was suppose to do?"

"I know, yea, I'm sorry. I'll be quiet. I promise. C'mon, do it again."

Bonnie added, "And, this time, get the whole thing in."

Emma stared at the penis head and giggled. She couldn't believe she was going to do this in front of her friends. She looked up at Bobby. "Would you like me to do it Bobby?"

Everyone knew the answer to that, but it was always nice to hear. Bobby enthusiastically nodded his head.

"Say the magic word, Bobby," she teased. Her dimples were so cute when she smiled.

Bobby's cock swelled with anticipation. "Please, Emma, please very much."

Tina added, "Maybe Bobby can return the favor afterward."

Emma looked down and flushed with embarrassment. She didn't say anything but she turned to Tina, her mouth opened wide in shock. 'No way!' she thought.

Bobby said quietly, "I wouldn't mind."

Terrie's heart pounded with excitement, Emma's with affection.

Emma opened her mouth up wide in a big open circle, and then lowered her face down onto Bobby's erect cock.

Terrie's hand went to her mouth as the head of Bobby's cock disappeared into Emma's mouth. Tina and Bonnie smiled with approval, and even a bit of jealousy. Tina would be calling Gordon to come over as soon as she got home the next day.

Bobby groaned with pleasure as he felt Emma's lips wrap tightly around the shaft of his cock, just below the crown. "Oh!" he exclaimed, as he felt Emma's little tongue begin exploring the soft curves of his plum.