The Craving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,023 Followers

Matt seemed to relax a bit, and I began to rub his leg. I was rewarded by seeing his pants start to tent, and made sure I didn't make it obvious that I could see it. He might not even realize it at first, and he couldn't suddenly adjust without drawing attention to it.

"Do you think you can try to do it more?" I asked.

He finally looked at me, still nervous but also seeming to trust me more now. After all, we were talking about something very personal and intimate, and doing so without any pretense that it was wrong or forbidden. I was letting him know that I wanted him to masturbate, so of course it should also be ok for us to talk about it openly.

"Um, sure..." He didn't sound very certain.

"Can I let you in on a secret?" I said with a sheepish smile. I moved closer to him and whispered in his ear. "I masturbated before I fell asleep."

I felt the lurch in his pants, and his breathing became ragged. Oh, I would have been so incredibly happy if I could actually make him cum in his pants, but he was too old for that to happen I'm sure. I assumed he wasn't a virgin either, by now.

"R-really?" he said, looking down at me in disbelief.

I nodded, keeping a sheepish grin on my face. "Your old mom does it too, you know."

"But, Dad..." He seemed conflicted.

"Matt, everyone masturbates," I said matter-of-factly. "Including your dad, including Breanna, including us. Even if you're having regular sex, sometimes you just need to relieve yourself. It doesn't mean your partner is bad at sex, and it doesn't mean they're not giving you enough sex. It just means you're human and you have needs. It's impossible for those needs to match up perfectly with someone else's."

He processed that, but seemed frozen in place still. He probably didn't want to draw attention to his boner. I wanted so badly to see what was underneath those pants.

"I've seen what you look at on the internet," I chanced, hoping it wouldn't ruin this moment.

He turned pale, and swallowed. Shit, I may have crossed the line. Time to steer it back to my goal.

"It's perfectly normal, you know." I rubbed his arm, trying to comfort him. "Even the things you might consider to be freaky or perverted. People like to fantasize about things they don't actually want to act out, sometimes. I know some of the things you've looked at are pretty wild, and it doesn't make me think any less of you. Actually, it's encouraging to me that you're turning out very normal. I would worry if you didn't look at those things."

Poor Matt was very confused, I'm sure. I needed him to say something, so I could proceed in the right direction.

"For instance," I continued, "I know you like to watch videos of anal sex. Right?"

Matt was still pale, but he nodded.

"Did you know that I like that too?"

He glanced at me, maybe a bit shocked to hear his mom say such a thing. "Really?"

I nodded enthusiastically, making sure he knew that I was being honest with him. "Of course."

He swallowed again, but licked his lips while he tried to think of the way to ask what he wanted to ask.

"Have you ever...you know...?"

"Have I ever...had anal sex?" I said, hoping to encourage him.

He nodded, and I smiled.

"You really want to know what your old mom does in the bedroom?"

He nodded again, but suddenly realized that it might be wrong to want that, so he tried to backtrack. "Well I...no, you...not really...I mean..."

"Matt," I said, trying to calm him by putting my hand on his chest. The comforter was dangerously close to falling below my tits. As it was already, he could see cleavage. "It's normal for you to think about those things. I'm flattered that you asked me. It's a compliment that you can view me that way, and be curious about me. I would be happy to answer your questions about sex."

He seemed to calm down, and relaxed a bit.

"And to answer your question," I continued, "yes, I have had anal sex and continue to have it with your father."

The mental image that must be going through his mind right now, picturing his mother and father engaging in such a depraved act, was having a strange effect on him. He was imagining it, and somehow didn't think to hide his erection as he shifted his pants to accommodate it rather than hide it.

"Can I tell you something else?" I said, quickly trying to build on this unexpected but very welcome turn of events.

He nodded. I kept my eyes on his, despite my desire to stare down at his crotch.

"I think it's a very nice compliment when a boy has an erection," I said.

He instantly tried to hide his boner, like I thought he would, but I reached for his hand and stopped him. That motion had the side effect of brushing my knuckle against his tent. Neither of us expected that, but I knew it would help my goal in the long run.

"Don't hide it, please," I said, not quite begging but certainly in a tone that suggested I was asking something of him rather than demanding. "It makes me feel really good that I can do that to you."

Matt looked at me strangely, perhaps fighting a temptation as I hoped, and then let his hands fall to his sides. His obvious erection was now sprouting in his pants for me to see, and I chanced looking down at it with a big smile.

"Wow," I said, "impressive!"

He had a sheepish smile, but didn't say anything.

"Thank you," I said, kissing his shoulder. "You have no idea how much it means to me that we can be open like this."

"Mom?" he said just then, as if he finally had the courage to contribute to the conversation.

"Yes?" I asked, resting my cheek on his arm.

"Are you naked under there?" was his question, so innocent and brave.

I smiled, in a devilish way that was playful and revealing on its own. "Maybe."

The temptation to tear the covers away and expose myself was so powerful, to throw myself on him and pull his pants down to free his penis so I could envelop it with my mouth. But I restrained myself, knowing this would have to be a slow and steady movement towards intimacy that wasn't quite within normal boundaries.

"I...was just wondering," he stammered.

I shouldn't press my luck, but I couldn't resist putting one last feeler out there.

"I bet you were," I replied. "I wasn't going to say anything, but I did find some interesting websites in your history. Some rather...naughty sites."

Matt fidgeted, but didn't say anything.

"It's still completely normal for you to fantasize about things that you would never actually do," I reminded him. "But if I ask you a question, will you promise to answer me truthfully?"

He nodded, and his stare was both frightful and intense.

"Do you ever fantasize about having sex with a family member?" I asked boldly. I chose not to be specific about which family member, hoping that would encourage him to give an honest answer. Really, it was either me or Breanna that would have to be the objects of his fantasies. And it was perfectly normal for someone to have an occasional sexual thought about their parent or sibling.

He nodded, and my heart leapt.

"Thank you for being honest," I said. "Don't tell me who. You can keep that a secret. I used to fantasize about that too. With my father, actually."

Matt seemed curious now, as I hoped he would be. I wasn't about to reveal the extent of our relationship though. Not yet, anyway.

"Really? Grandpa?" Matt seemed quite surprised.

I nodded. "Oh yes, for a young girl it's very common. I didn't want to embarrass you, honey. I just wanted you to know that you don't have to feel bad for having those feelings. Why don't you go mow the lawn now, and sometime we'll talk more about it, ok?"

He nodded, and quickly leapt up from the bed. He was probably eager to leave the room so his erection wouldn't continue to be the focal point. I thought for sure he would either go to his room first, or the bathroom, to jack off. But to my surprise he went downstairs and out to the back yard immediately. I hoped I hadn't embarrassed him too badly. I felt the dildo in my ass again, still buried deep in my backside, and began to rub my pussy.

"Oh Daddy," I said in my mind, as I sighed contentedly. "Do you really think I could fuck my own son?"

Daddy didn't answer, but just forming the entire question in my mind was enough to get me off. I came hard underneath the covers, probably getting fluid on the sheets, and finally withdrew the dildo from my ass. I thought I'd better wash them, else Tom wondered what I had been doing. He didn't know that I masturbated, even though I had made it apparent to Matt that everyone did. I knew Tom masturbated very rarely, as I apparently had a keen sense for that. Breanna was still a mystery to me though, I had never caught her or seen evidence that she did so. Maybe my skill was only for men, as I could probably guess when Matt would be jerking off just by the time of day. He might not always cum in his socks though, so I had to just guess at what I had said to him at the beginning of our conversation.

Imagining him whimpering as he jerked his thick cock and filled those socks with his sperm made my pussy throb...

Chapter 3

That night during dinner, Matt was secretly staring at me the entire time. Whenever I would catch him, he would look away and never meet my stare. Then I would get distracted talking with either Tom or Breanna, and in a few moments he would be staring at me again. Surely he was viewing me in a new light now, maybe even imagining what I looked like naked under my comforter. Maybe he was picturing me sucking his father's dick or taking it up the ass. I felt a thrill as I hoped he was doing all of that.

Tom was the recipient of my extra arousal that night. I begged him to stick it in my ass, something I usually let him decide to do on his own. But I really needed it this time. I let him fuck my pussy for a few minutes to satisfy his need to attend to my needs, but at that point my need was to be dominated by him, and taken in a forbidden way. I sucked him expertly and even licked his balls, hoping that he might cum before he got it in me. Then he could fuck me all night.

But apparently our sex in the morning had been enough to drain him, and he didn't cum until he stuck it in me. Unfortunately he didn't last more than a few minutes, which was typical when we had anal sex. It excited him a lot apparently, which made me wonder why he didn't ask for it more often. He grunted and thrust into me sharply, which hurt in a good way, and unloaded his sperm in my butt. I moaned appreciatively, letting him know I enjoyed this particular part, which was true. It was the one thing I hadn't done with Daddy. He had never shot his cum into my ass. I would give almost anything to go back and change that. The only thing I could do now to even come close to rectifying that forbidden desire was to have another family member do it instead. A family member that wasn't supposed to do it, specifically. That family member was not my husband.

Monday was the day I did all my errands, since Tom was working and Matt and Breanna both had jobs too. Just the usual part-time jobs kids their age had. Breanna was a barista and Matt worked construction. They would be gone most of the day, doing their own thing when their shifts were over. We usually didn't see each other until dinner during the week. It hadn't taken me long to go grocery shopping and then drop some things off at the dry cleaners. I might go shopping sometimes too while I was out, but Daddy felt like talking today. When he first spoke to me, I decided to just go home in case he wanted me to cum again for him.

"You're being bad, Melanie," he said as I pulled into the driveway.

"I know, Daddy," I said. "I can't help it. I don't have you to satisfy those cravings anymore."

"Nothing would make me happier than you satisfying those cravings. But you must tread carefully. Matt won't just start having sex with his own mother. I didn't just start having sex with you."

"Fucking," I corrected him. "We didn't just have sex. That's what you did with Mom. You and I fucked."

He knew I had always enjoyed swearing when we were together. He had never really been a man to swear, even when he got angry. Maybe that made it all the more naughty when we did say those words.

"Fine. But still, you know I'm right. How do you plan to seduce him?"

I took the groceries inside and hurriedly put them away while Daddy and I talked. I felt the heat starting to build in my stomach, and it would need to come out through my pussy.

"I don't know yet. I need to find out if he even likes incest. I didn't really find any incest web sites on his computer, I only alluded that I had."

"But he did admit that he fantasized about fucking a family member."

"That doesn't automatically mean it's me. It could be his sister."

"Wouldn't the two things go hand in hand? Even if he's only ever thought about Breanna, the act of fucking his sister would eventually lead him to think about fucking you."

That made sense, and as I stripped off my clothes and laid on my bed, I thought about how I might exploit his fantasy regardless of which one of us, me or Breanna, he had thought about.

"I wish I had your big cock, Daddy," I said, spreading open my pussy as if to invite him to penetrate it.

"You had the tightest little pussy I ever had," he admitted. "Nothing felt better than cumming inside of it."

"I wish you had fucked my ass," I said, getting on my knees and pushing my ass into the air, reaching back with both hands and spreading it as if for him to see.

"I wanted to, baby, but I didn't want to hurt you. I was afraid. I never wanted to hurt you."

"I know, Daddy..." I was actually crying now, I realized. "And you never did. How can I make anyone understand what we had? I don't know if I can ever make someone that happy again."

"Don't be sad that it's over. Be happy that we had it at all. Relish in the possibility that it's possible to try again with your son."

I sniffed, still spreading my ass with my face buried in my pillow, but felt better now that he had said that. I fell down onto my belly and relaxed for a moment before rolling over and just laying there. Daddy didn't say anything else to me, and I didn't say anything either. I absently played with my clit but didn't actually seek a release. The emotional release he had given me was enough for now.

Thankfully, Tom didn't want sex that night. I would have gladly given my body to him, but I was too emotional to enjoy it. And my thoughts would have been on my son, picturing him on top of me and not Tom. I wasn't ready for that yet, since I had never fantasized about him in that way before. I had imagined sex with Matt of course, especially recently, but had never replaced my husband with another man during the act. I suppose I would feel guilty about it, although I knew it was normal for a man to replace his wife mentally. Sometimes I wondered if Tom ever thought about fucking our daughter while he was plowing me. I wouldn't think badly of him for doing it, in fact I was intrigued by the thought. I almost thought to ask him, but for some reason I held off.

The week went by quickly for some reason. Tom had to work a few late nights, which meant dinner with just the kids. I had to keep myself interested in what Breanna was saying while she was talking, because I kept thinking about Matt and what must be going on in his mind. What if he knew what I had been thinking about lately? What if he knew his own mother was trying to fuck him? Would he be able to process the emotions that were involved with an incestuous relationship? Would he be able to realize that I wasn't in love with him, and that he shouldn't be in love with me? Incest was something special, but it wasn't the same as a committed relationship like a marriage, with its long-term security and relative normalcy. I knew I would never replace my mother, and Matt would never replace his father.

But it would take our mother/son relationship to an entirely different level. He would know me intimately, both my body and my mind. He would know more about me than even my own husband, in many respects. We wouldn't have the years of experience with each other than I had with Tom, but in my own experience once the incest started, it would go very strong for the first while. It would be new and exciting, and secretive and forbidden. Sex in those contexts was always heated and intense.

I needed to build on that conversation we had the previous Sunday, when I was naked in bed. Should I try to be naked around him, innocently of course? Or should I engage in another sexual conversation with him, hoping that it would become natural and familiar? I could try to get him to open up, admit his fantasies, and admit mine to him. That was a dangerous move, if my incestuous plans were my own interest only, and not his. I didn't want to force Matt into something he didn't want, and wasn't ready for. That would do irreparable damage, as the vast majority of incestuous relationships did for that very reason. This would have to form naturally, of its own doing.

But the seeds had to be planted. I could strongly hint without actually saying anything. I could build intimacy that wasn't necessarily sexual in nature, with the hope that it would build to that. I spent the entire week pondering what to do, while still doing my usual routine of checking Breanna's panties and Matt's socks and internet history. I was curious if, knowing that I checked them, his routine would change. But he hadn't deleted his internet history, thankfully, from which I could see that he was still looking at very naughty things like anal sex and even some kinky things like piss play and bestiality. Maybe he was trying to shock me, knowing I was looking at these things too.

His cum socks were especially full this time. He seemed to be shooting bigger loads this week, maybe more than one at a time even. He had a dozen or so for me to wash, which seemed to confirm for me that he wasn't trying to avoid my knowledge of his sexual activity. Should I somehow leave him a message, like he was doing for me? I thought long and hard about that while I rubbed my pussy with one of his crunchy socks down in the laundry room. I came with his dried cum mixing with my pussy juice, and then threw the thoroughly soiled sock into the washing machine. That had felt especially good, knowing his cum was touching my pussy. Should I somehow let him know that I had done that? No, that would be too much. I was starting to go out of my mind considering the possibilities of how to proceed.

I felt like I was ignoring Breanna with all of this going on, so I made it a point to spend the entire day with her on Saturday. We went shopping, which was her favorite thing to do, and I made sure there was lots of girl talk. She was usually very open with me, telling me what boys she liked and even how far some of her dates had gone with her. I knew one boy had put his hand down her pants, and that she had felt another boy's penis through his pants. I didn't press for details, but she seemed especially conscious of my concerns for her. I realized that I was missing out on an opportunity to have a closeness with her that I was trying to have with my own son. Just not in a sexual context.

We sat in the food court of the mall eating soft pretzels while we talked. Breanna had just finished telling me about something that had happened at the coffee house where she worked. There was a rare pause in the conversation, which I took full advantage of.

"Breanna," I started, "let's have a mother/daughter conversation."

Breanna seemed amused. She was so beautiful when she smiled, with her long reddish hair that was a mix of my red hair and her father's darker color. Her green eyes seemed to be laughing at me.

"What do you mean, Mom?" she asked. "I thought that's what we've been doing this whole time."

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,023 Followers