The Craving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,017 Followers

"Oh yeah?" She busied herself with the oven for a moment. "I dream about him once in a great while. But mostly I think about him when I'm lonely at night and I remember how he used to hold me when I was little."

I clung to that statement, and tried my very best to draw it out without revealing too much.

"He used to hold you?" I asked. "How do you mean?"

"You know, he'd hug me real tight when he said goodnight. Or sometimes I would be on his lap and he'd put his arms around me and just hold me like that."

"I see." I waited for a moment. "I don't remember him doing that with you. But I do remember something similar with me."

"I'm sure he did it with both of us. He was very affectionate."

I nodded, holding back a smile. "Yes, he certainly was. Do you ever think he crossed a line?"

Sarah almost stopped what she was doing, but continued preparing dinner. I could tell, though, that something bothered her.

"I don't want to disrespect his memory," she said flatly.

I didn't know what to say. She was obviously insinuating something, but I got the impression that it wasn't a fond memory for her.

"I don't think anything you say about him would do that," I assured her. "We all know he was a great man. What could possibly change that about him?"

Sarah glanced at me, and seemed to be fighting something internally.

"I suppose I could tell you, since it's been so long." She was struggling to find the words. "He used to touch me at night."

My eyes went wide, with what must have appeared to be shock but was really eagerness. But I did realize that what might have sounded arousing to me could certainly be traumatizing for her. Maybe she didn't react in the same way to his ministrations as I had. I needed to tread carefully here.

"Do you mean..." I pretended to not want to say the words.

She nodded. "Yes, he touched me...down there. I never told anyone because..."

I set down the utensil I was using to help prepare dinner and hurried over to my sister. I gave her a big hug and squeezed her tight. She squeezed right back.

"Oh, Sarah," I said. "You don't need to feel bad about that."

"I don't, that's the thing," she said. "I never felt bad about it. Even when you asked me just now about whether he crossed a line or not. It just never felt wrong. So I let him do it. I always blamed myself, that I helped make him that way."

I looked right into her eyes. "Sarah, you didn't do anything wrong. He used to touch me too."

Her eyes went wide. "Really?"

I nodded. "And I loved every minute of it."

It had just come out, and I hadn't intended to say that. But apparently the whole shock of what my sister revealed to me had broken down a barrier that I had thought was in place. Her face told me how shocked she was.

"Mel, what are you saying?"

It was too late now, but that didn't mean I had to reveal everything to her. I glanced toward the living room to make sure the kids weren't within ear shot.

"Daddy used to touch me too. And even as a teenager who knew exactly what sex was and what it meant, I loved it. I loved every minute of it. I didn't ever feel that it was wrong. It made me feel special. I wanted to please him, and if touching me did that then I wanted to be there for him."

Sarah was beyond shocked, but it was probably what allowed her to respond uninhibited.

"I felt the same way," she responded.

I couldn't find the words to say, I just hugged her again and didn't let go. She was hugging me back just as tightly, and I could tell that something wonderful had developed between us. A new level of openness, more than just a sibling connection. This could be the start of what I had been calling the "craving" but what was really just a depraved, sexual desire that only incest could satiate.

"After dinner," I said finally, tears in my eyes unexpectedly. "We'll talk about this. I want to hear everything."

I pulled back from her and she was smiling. She caught one of my tears, and I laughed and wiped my eyes. I wasn't crying because I was sad. I was happy, so very happy, for her mostly but also for myself that I could share something with her that no one else could share with me. I didn't need her to tell me, I just knew that Daddy must have been the same with her as he was with me. It didn't make me feel less special. It made me look at Sarah as being more special than I realized. I was so happy for her.

Chapter 7

Dinner was full of conversation. Sarah and I kept exchanging glances and knowing looks from the secrets that only we shared. But our attention was on our kids. Breanna and Matt were both excitedly adding to the conversation, finding things to laugh about with Kristie. I noticed how pretty Kristie was again. She had the long red hair that my sister and I both had. Her freckles and green eyes made her gorgeous. I'm sure Matt would think the same thing. I knew how it was, after incest had taken place. You looked at all your family members in a sexual light, just like you would a stranger that you were attracted to. There was a careful balance there that I hoped he would learn quickly.

After dinner, Sarah suggested we all watch a movie. I was dying to talk to her, but of course we couldn't just disappear together. I had planned this trip so I could be with my kids as much as with my sister and her daughter. We all had to be together this weekend, to enjoy each other's company. Somewhere in the very back of my mind, I secretly hoped for more with Sarah and Kristie. It wasn't a sexual desire to be with either of them, but rather for all of us as a family to be together. To watch my son fuck his cousin, or watch my sister stroke my daughter's hair while her brother fucked her ass. Or to eat my niece's pussy so my son could get hard after fucking his aunt and me. The combinations seemed endless, even though with only one male they were actually somewhat limited.

When the movie ended, my sister finally announced that she was going to bed. I knew that meant we would be talking later, after the kids were asleep. I pulled Matt and Breanna aside and reminded them that they needed to be quiet while they slept in the living room. My sister had a blow-up mattress that they would use. Kristie's room was small and I had assured Sarah that my children would be fine sleeping together. Most siblings wouldn't be, especially brother and sister, but of course these two would probably prefer it.

It hadn't been lost on them that I wasn't forbidding them from having sex with each other. Just that they needed to be quiet. I also told Breanna to keep her top on, just in case someone got up in the middle of the night to get a drink. I had a feeling as I kissed each one goodnight that my daughter was going to get a pussy full of cum within the hour.

I gave it a while, and then went to Sarah's room. She was lying in bed reading, and smiled when she saw me open the door.

"I was hoping you wouldn't wait too long," she said.

I was wearing a nightgown, but underneath I didn't have anything on. I always slept naked, ever since I could remember. It seemed Sarah did too. She was completely naked, with her breasts exposed to me without inhibition.

"I see you haven't changed a bit," I said, eyeing her chest.

She waved a hand at me dismissively. "Oh, come on. We've slept naked together before. Why would I start wearing pajamas now?"

I shed my nightgown and slid into bed with her. It wasn't a sexual display. When we were girls we were often naked together. This was just a way for us to rekindle that youthful experience. It was actually quite innocent. But I had a feeling our conversation wouldn't be.

"Where do we even start?" I asked her, sidling up next to her and holding her arm.

"I get the feeling you have more of a story to tell," she said. "But I think I should go first, because I'm afraid that you'll outdo me and I'll look tame in comparison."

"Have you always suspected?" I asked, referring to events that were thus far unspoken between us.

She shrugged. "I mean, since he was touching me, I just assumed he was touching you. I figured you either blocked it out, or just didn't want to talk about it. You seemed to be getting on with your life just fine, unlike me."

"So it affected you? In a bad way?"

"No, not necessarily. But it made it hard for my marriage. Brian just couldn't satisfy me in that special way. It was like a craving for something that I could never actually have."

I kissed her arm. "I know all about that craving. I practically invented it."

We both laughed.

"Yeah, well," she said, "I couldn't exactly get it from another man. Daddy died and Brian was the only person I could...fuck."

She knew that we used to say swears when we were little, trying to shock the other person. It was a silly game that we played as girls, but considering the subject it seemed appropriate.

"You and Daddy fucked, then?" I was finally able to ask her, since I was dying to know.

"Yes." She was quiet for a moment, but I didn't break free from holding her arm. "Are you disappointed with me?"

I looked up at her and touched her face. "Oh, Sarah baby, I would never be disappointed with you. I'm so happy you told me. Now we have something else in common."

She smiled, and something in our bond solidified at that very moment. Not that I would, but I felt that I could bend down and start eating her pussy right now and she'd not only let me but be excited about it.

"Was it as good for you as it was for me?" she asked. Her eyes were sparkling, no doubt with tears of joy.

I nodded enthusiastically, my expression reflecting the sincerity of my words. "It was the best I ever had."

Suddenly we were embracing full on, and our naked bodies crushed against each other felt so good. More interestingly, I could feel her pussy on my hip and it felt wet.

"Sarah!" I exclaimed in mock surprise. "I'm your sister!"

She found that really funny, and I was afraid she would wake the kids with how loud she laughed. We both cracked up and had a nice sisterly moment of fun.

"I'm so glad you came," Sarah said finally, still hugging me. "Wanna have some fun?"

I eyed her carefully, but was smiling. "What do you have in mind?"

She had this devious look in her eyes. "Remember when we used to touch each other?"

I couldn't believe she was referring to that. When we were little and discovering our bodies, we used to touch each other's vaginas. It wasn't a big deal now, but bringing it up and obviously insinuating that we act it out again was.

"You're horny, aren't you?" I said.

She nodded. "Please, Mel. I haven't had sex in so long. I really need to get off. We can think about Daddy while we do it. I'm not a lesbian, but I really want to do this with you."

"Ok, ok," I assured her. "I'll do it. Just, don't beg. It's such a turn-off."

She playfully slapped my arm, and then sprawled out on the bed. "Have you ever been with a girl?"

I was so surprised by this side of my sister, but honestly part of me felt sorry for her because she was obviously so undersexed. I really wanted to make her feel good, even if it meant crossing some barriers that even I had never crossed.

"Maybe," I said, smiling.

"You sneak!" she said. "I bet you've done all sorts of things I've never done."

"It sounds like you've done everything with Daddy that I did."

I moved forward and propped myself up on my elbows between her legs. I was staring right at her pussy, which looked a lot like mine. She kept it shaved very close, and it was already red with excitement. She seemed embarrassed that I was so close to her like this, but she didn't hold back. She spread her legs even wider, and her pussy opened just a bit.

"Brian never ate my pussy," she confessed.

I looked up at her with all seriousness. I felt so sorry for her at this moment, that she hadn't ever enjoyed something that every woman should get to have. I didn't even say anything, I just lowered my face and planted my lips on her cunt.

It shocked her, even though she was basically hinting at me to do it, but after I started working her clit with my tongue, I heard a deep moan escape from her throat. I ate her pussy good, or at least what I thought was good since I didn't have much experience on the giving side of the act. I could tell when she started to climax even though she didn't warn me. Her pussy was so juicy and wet, when I went to slide a finger into her I could barely feel any friction.

Her reaction told me everything though. She grabbed my head and held it down on her cunt. I fingered her while I sucked on her clit, and she seemed to keep cumming for a long time. Her juices were soaking the sheets underneath us. My face was smeared with her cunt fluid, but I didn't care. This moment was all about her, and I wanted her to enjoy it. This didn't mean that we were lesbians, but it aroused both of us that we were related. Somehow that overcame the fact that we were the same gender.

I was in a frenzy eating her pussy, and it just seemed natural at that moment to snake my tongue down to her ass and munch on it. Her surprised moans told me it was the right thing to do. I lifted her ass off the bed and held it apart while I darted my tongue all around her tight anus and finally stuck the tip right into her pucker.

"Oh, Mel!" she exclaimed. "You're being so naughty!"

"Sssh," I scolded her while I ate her asshole. "The kids will hear you."

She put a hand over her mouth, and her eyes were shut tightly as she enjoyed the sensation of her own sister licking her butt. I finally stuck a finger into her and she nearly jumped off the bed. I was firmly manipulating her clit with my other hand, flicking it hard and rubbing it in circles.

"Oh god!" she cried out finally, and squirted right into my face.

I was taken aback by that, as I had never done it myself so powerfully. It was just like a cumshot, splashing against my nose. My mouth had dropped open instinctively, and her fluid dripped down and landed on my tongue. I just sat there like that, staring at her in astonishment.

She looked up at me, and for just a brief moment, there was a tension as we were forced to acknowledge the bad things we were doing right now. But after that moment broke, Sarah started laughing and couldn't stop. I must have followed suit because I eventually collapsed onto her, my head resting on her stomach.

"Oh my god, I can't believe we did that!" she said.

"You really needed that," I said, resting my chin on her stomach as I looked up at her.

"Thank you, Mel," she said. "Daddy never made me squirt like that."

I smiled, remembering fondly the times Daddy would eat me out, pussy and ass.

"I still see him," I blurted out.

She looked down at me and frowned. "What do you mean?"

I wasn't sure how she'd respond, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to tell someone.

"I know it's all in my head," I started. "But once in a while he talks to me, and when I talk back he answers."

"Really?" She seemed interested, and sat up, both of us totally oblivious that her cunt juice was still dripping down my face.

"Usually when I'm feeling lonely or when I get that craving."

"I know what you mean," Sarah replied. "I get that same feeling. But I've never had him talk to me before."

"It's just my crazy imagination," I admitted. "But it helps me when I can't satisfy the craving."

I left out the fact that I had found a way to satisfy the craving as of late. But I wasn't going to tell my sister about that yet.

"Well, you can't do anything else to satisfy it," she said. "Except eat your sister's pussy..."

I smiled at her and reached for her tits. I groped them both openly, without any bit of modesty or inhibition.

"There's nothing like a nice big cock though," I said, smiling. "Tom's isn't as big as Daddy's was."

Sarah nodded. "I know what you mean. Brian's is pretty damn small. I'd take what I could get, though, the few times he would fuck me."

"I figured, you know, once you had Kristie, that things were better between you. But it didn't last?"

Sarah shook her head. "Kristie was a blessing, for sure. But not a sign of all the sex we were having. I think he thought it would shut me up if he finally got me pregnant. Guess not."

I hugged Sarah again, ignoring the fact that I hadn't received any sexual release myself yet. But that could always be done later, alone. Or with a certain young stud of a son.

"You should get some sleep," I said, moving off her bed.

"Wait," she said, "aren't you going to sleep with me?"

"Sure, but I need to shower first. Someone got me all wet."

Sarah smiled and winked. "Hey, I know you're not really into lesbian stuff or anything, but there's a vibrator under the sink that's waterproof."

I laughed. "Oh, you're bad. But so am I. Thanks."

I bounded off down the hall, completely naked with my nightgown under my arm, and hurried into the bathroom down the hall. I started the shower and let it run nice and hot before getting in. I skipped out on the vibrator, even though I was horny as hell after all that, and due to the fact that now I knew Sarah and Daddy fucked. That felt so good, knowing I could finally share that with someone.

After my shower, I had one of my sister's bathrobes on as I tiptoed down to the living room where my children were sleeping. They were underneath a nice big blanket, sleeping mostly separate unlike how I expected. But it was better if they didn't sleep curled up together. That would give too much away. Though I had a feeling something else might be given away before this weekend was over.

"Matt," I whispered, and poked my son on the shoulder.

His eyes opened. "Mom?"

I opened my bathrobe to show him I was naked underneath. "I need to fuck."

Breanna stirred but just rolled further onto her side. Apparently she was going to stay sleeping while her mother and brother had quiet sex next to her.

Being quiet was hard, but I managed to keep things soft and gentle while I rode Matt's big cock. I didn't bother to suck him off first, I just needed his meat inside of me. I did all the work, guiding his penis into my hot wet pussy and sliding up and down on it. I let him grope my tits while we fucked, and finally I felt the climax building in me. He must have felt it too, because he started fingering my clit.

"Yes!" I hissed, keeping my voice to a whisper. "Yes, honey..."

I came hard on my son's cock, and moments later he came too inside of me. I felt his sperm splashing my walls as his powerful spurts filled me. He grunted and groaned, and I held a finger to his lips to remind him to keep quiet. I glanced over at Breanna who was still sleeping. Somehow that was sexy in and of itself, knowing that she had no idea what was going on right next to her. I let Matt enjoy his orgasm, clenching onto his cock and moving my hips to massage him to total satisfaction. When he seemed satisfied, letting out a long sigh, I leaned down to kiss him gently and then rose up and off of him.

"Thanks, babe," I said, and went back upstairs to Sarah's room, giving no thought to how I would explain a cum stain on my side of the sheets if she saw it.

If it hadn't been so dark, maybe I would have seen someone hiding around the corner in the kitchen, watching us. If I had paid more attention, and not been so distracted by the need to fuck, I might have seen Kristie standing there in her pajama shorts and camisole, spying on the forbidden scene that had just played out. She must have been getting a drink, or maybe had heard some of the commotion that her mother and I had made. Or maybe Matt and I were louder than I realized.

If only I had noticed that she had just watched me fuck my son, I might have been afraid. But since I hadn't, I would hurry up to my sister's room and fall asleep naked next to her without realizing what my niece now knew. I would have seen the girl's shocked expression, the wide eyes and frozen stance, and perhaps the way she stared at her cousin as he laid with his slimy cock pointing straight up at the ceiling. I would have seen her gasp at its size, and reach down her shorts to touch her pussy absently while she thought about what it would feel like inside of her.

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,017 Followers
1...45678...10