The Craving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,024 Followers

I kissed her on the forehead and squeezed her against me, feeling her nakedness against mine.

"This is a big one though," I warned. "And I don't think you're ready for the burden it would put on you."

"Mom, you can trust me," she persisted. "Did you murder someone?"

I knew she was joking, but it felt just as shocking if I were to tell her about me and her grandfather. I was so tempted though, I could feel my resolve melting.

"I didn't murder anyone, but it will be just as shocking to you I'm sure."

Breanna propped herself up on her elbow and seemed intrigued. I was afraid of that.

"Now you have to tell me. I'll tell you more about me and Matt as kids if you do."

"There's more that you didn't already tell me?"

She nodded. "Oh yeah, we fooled around lots more. For some reason, it makes me feel good to tell you about it. I guess it's because I know you'll keep it to yourself, and it feels more normal when someone else knows about it and is ok with it. I'm even ok telling you that I masturbated already tonight, before I came over here. That isn't weird, is it?"

"No, honey. It's not. Thank you for being so good to me. I'll tell you my secret, but you have to know that this is potentially a life-altering piece of information, not just for me but for you too. Knowing this secret about me could make you look at me differently."

"Whatever it is, I want to know and I want to help you through it."

My pussy was aching and soaking the sheets beneath me. I had never been this aroused before without sexual activity. I was even afraid Breanna would become aware of it and freak out. I guess this was it, I was about to tell someone for the first time about my father and me.

I didn't realize it at the time, but Matt had been spying on us from the doorway, like he had done earlier when I was taking a bath. I wish I had known, because I would have taken more care in choosing my words. But as it was, I told Breanna everything as if she and I were best friends talking about boys that we had fooled around with.

She took it all in, how Daddy had begun touching my privates when we were alone, and then progressed to showing me his big penis, which I was invited to touch. Eventually he started licking my pussy, and then I would lick his penis, and watch him stroke it over my face until it exploded in sticky white goo. I explained how much I loved the taste, especially as I got older and could appreciate how precious an act it was for him to give me his seed, to allow me to consume it.

I explained too that we started fucking, and I used that word when I told my story. When I reached the end of what I chose to share with her, I only then realized that Matt was standing there listening. Breanna saw me looking in his direction, and followed my gaze to where he stood. She didn't seem shocked by his presence, and didn't try to cover up her bare breasts. She simply waited for me to say something to either him or her.

"I'm telling you this," I said, "both of you apparently, because I trust you both to keep this secret from your father. He doesn't know about it, and it would kill him to know that I was still fucking your grandpa up until he died. You can't act any differently around him, even if you're having a hard time dealing with it."

"Mom," Breanna said, touching my arm. "We won't tell anyone. If you're ok with what happened, there's no reason to get anyone else involved."

Matt stepped closer to the bed. "Is that what you were trying to do earlier? Get a sexual reaction out of me?"

I felt embarrassed, but nodded. "Ever since he died, I haven't been able to satisfy these cravings. You can't possibly understand what it's like, to live a secret so deep and forbidden but also so exciting and physically pleasurable. It's not something that can just be cut off, abruptly ended. I...just can't stop having those feelings. I need incest, I crave it. But I don't have anyone to do it with anymore. Do you understand?"

Matt was taking his clothes off as I spoke, and Breanna moved closer to me. She reached for my breast and gently cupped it, staring into my eyes. I could barely make out her expression in the dark.

"Matt and I have been fooling around for a while," she said. "We've never fucked, but we've done just about everything else."

My mouth hung open in shock. "But...the socks..."

"We masturbate together sometimes," he said, getting into the bed with us. "Most of the time I cum on her, but sometimes I still use the sock. I guess it excited me to know that you were washing them and knew that I was filling them with cum."

I felt his hands touch me, on my sides and on my thighs. It felt so good to have two sets of hands caressing me.

"I don't know what to say," I said, but inside I was bursting with excitement.

"Don't say anything," Breanna said. "Just let Matt fuck you. He's always wanted to."

I felt his hard cock touch my stomach, and reached down to grasp it. When I couldn't get my fingers all the way around it, my pussy melted.

"It's big, huh?" Breanna said. "You should see how much he cums."

Without saying anything, my own son drove his big cock up into me, his own mother, and claimed my pussy for the first time. It was so wonderful, feeling that familiar stretching of my cunt around such a big cock. It felt incredibly similar to Daddy's. I could close my eyes and imagine it was Daddy fucking me, but that would ruin this wonderful experience. I loved that it was my son doing this with me. And my daughter was here too to share in the experience,

Matt didn't last too long, as I'm sure the whole situation was overwhelming. Breanna encouraged him with a sexy, throaty tone as he grunted in warning and then thrust deep into me. Hearing her encourage him to cum deep in me sent me over the edge, and I climaxed too. I could feel his thick load shooting into me, filling me wherever his cock wasn't already taking up space. It was like a hot flood of pleasure that filled every crevice of my womanhood. Afterward, he stayed buried in me like that for a few minutes, catching his breath.

"How'd it feel, bro?" Breanna asked, smiling brightly.

"So good," he replied. "I love you Mom."

I stroked his face. "You have no idea what this means to me."

He leaned down and kissed me, long and hard. He even thrust a few times, still hard inside of my cunt. When he released my mouth, I glanced up at Breanna.

"Why hasn't he ever fucked you?"

She shrugged. "I guess it felt wrong somehow, but of course so did everything we were already doing. It was that last barrier we didn't want to cross."

"But now..." Matt added. "Are you ok with us doing it?"

"Of course I am," I answered. "In fact, you feel ready to right now."

Breanna spread her legs next to me, and made it obvious she was ready for him to fuck her. Matt withdrew from my body and crawled over to her. I watched with a great deal of love as the two of them melted together, their mouths and their arms and their hips. Matt penetrated her deeply, and the two of them grunted as they found their rhythm.

I stroked Breanna's hair and Matt's back as they fucked. He lasted much longer, of course, but eventually gave in and filled his sister with his seed, causing her to climax right along with him just like I had done. I loved seeing them like that, watching them stroke each other and kiss for a long while after.

Once the sex was over and we were all just chatting casually, basking in our newfound intimacy, I explained how they would have to act whenever their father was around. It was for his protection as much as theirs. They couldn't chance a feel or a sexual remark, or else it would arouse suspicion. They had to swear to keep it between the three of us, no matter what. That might mean that days would go by without any sexual contact. But it would be worth it, in the long run. They could continue to have a sexual relationship for many years, even after they each got married and had their own families.

Matt especially seemed to like that idea, that he could fuck his sister even if she had a husband and he had a wife. He asked if he could fuck me again after we finished talking, and I eagerly complied. I knew how important it was to make each fuck important, and the best it could be. After he made me cum with his wonderfully thick penis, I whispered in his ear that soon he would get to fuck my ass too. Hearing that sent him over the edge and he gave me a second load, his third of the night.

We all fell asleep after that, and I dreamed of Daddy all night long. He seemed very happy for me, and was glad to see that his legacy was continuing on. I promised him that I would do everything I could to keep it going.

The next morning, I awoke to the blissful feeling of my two kids each laying next to me. They were naked, just like me, and Matt was already hard. I pulled the comforter back so I could see his cock. I hadn't gotten a good look last night, only a good feel. It was beautiful, uncircumcised like his grandfather and so thick. I grasped it in my hand and moved his foreskin back and forth over the head. He moaned and stirred, obviously enjoying that. I knew how to please a big cock, after all.

I leaned over him and started to suck his cock. Without waking Breanna, I proceeded to give him the best blowjob he ever had. I licked his balls, took him all the way into my throat, jerked his shaft while I sucked the tip, everything I could think of to make him cum. After only a few minutes, I was rewarded with a mouthful of his semen, thick and copious. It tastes so good, even better than I remembered his grandfather tasting.

"Mom, that felt so good," Matt muttered. "I still can't believe we're doing this."

"Doing what?" Breanna said, stirring awake. "Hey, you two are fooling around, aren't you?"

"We can do that without you once in a while," I said with a smile. "Just like the two of you can."

"What about you two?" Matt said.

Breanna and I just looked at each other.

"I think the fun in that would be for you to watch us," I replied. "But with that intention, I would be more than willing to put on a show."

Matt's cock twitched, no doubt as he pictured the two of us eating each other's pussies.

"Mom, will you show us how to do anal?" Breanna said, hopping up onto the bed with excitement.

"Your father will be home soon, but I promise the next time we have a few hours, Matt will have both of our asses."

"That sounds great!" Matt said with a grin.

"Now, both of you need to take a shower and have breakfast. We have to act normal most of the time, don't forget that."

"We know," they both said simultaneously.

"We've been good at keeping secrets this long," Matt said.

"Yes, that reminds me," I said, looking at Breanna. "I seem to recall you telling me quite frankly that you and Matt had never done anything sexual with each other. Now you tell me that you've been secretly masturbating together?"

Breanna shrugged. "I didn't want to lie to you, but I thought you were on to us, and that was why you were asking those questions. I didn't know that I could trust you with our secret."

"I see," I said, pretending to be upset but of course only happy at where we all ended up. "I think maybe you need to be punished."

Breanna smiled. "Maybe Matt should punish me with that giant cock of his."

"Oh yeah!" he exclaimed.

"No, no," I interrupted. "You two can fuck each other's brains out later. Go shower first. Separately!"

I watched them dance down the hall after each other, naked and free. I wanted to cry, I was so happy.

"I'm proud of you, Melanie," Daddy said.

"I love you so much, Daddy," I replied. "Nothing can replace you. But this couldn't be a better way to honor you and all you did for me."

"Make them as happy as you made me."

I closed my eyes and smiled, before retrieving the big dildo from my nightstand and spitting on it. I needed to prepare if I was going to take my son's big cock up my ass.

Chapter 5

Tom wanted my ass the next time we had sex. I was never one to deny him, and often I enjoyed the feeling of his modest cock invading my precious butthole. The whole time he was plowing my ass from behind, though, I was thinking about Matt. How it would feel to have my son's much bigger cock doing this to me, defiling my body in such a depraved and filthy way. It excited me so much I came without even touching my cunt.

Tom assumed, of course, that it was due to his cock. He slapped my ass when he realized why I was clenching so hard just then, and then thrust deeply and let his cum go inside of me. After he was finished grunting and weakly thrusting his hips against me, he pulled out and collapsed onto the bed, his slimy cock already starting to soften.

"You usually don't cum from anal," he said, smiling.

I looked back at him and returned the smile. "I guess you just hit all the right spots."

He was staring at my ass, probably admiring my gaping hole that he had stretched out and abused. I loved showing off my body, to him and to my children. I couldn't stop thinking about them. I even remembered Daddy staring at my tight little butthole fondly, just like Tom was doing.

"What's on your mind?" Tom asked, reaching for some tissues to clean himself up.

I moved onto my side, keeping my ass off the sheets but relaxing with his cum dripping out of me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He shrugged. "You've seemed a bit distant today, is all. Are you feeling alright?"

"More than alright," I said, hinting at the good ass fucking he just gave me. "But I have been distracted thinking about the kids."

"Oh?" He seemed genuinely interested. "Are they in some kind of trouble?"

"No, no. Nothing like that. But I do worry that I'm not spending enough time with them."

Tom frowned. "I wouldn't say that. If anything, I'm the one who has been neglecting them."

"That's not your fault. Your work sometimes takes you away, but you're providing for us. You're with us even when you're away."

He smiled at that. "You've always been very understanding. What do you have in mind, then?"

I reached back and wiped at the cum trail that was forming down my ass, feeling the texture of Tom's cum and noticing how it was different from Matt's. It was a bit thinner, and not nearly as much volume either. I guess it was due to age, or maybe Matt was physically more like my side of the family. His cock was bigger than Tom's, for sure.

"You're going to that work retreat next month, right?" I asked. "How long is that for?"

"Four days. You should take the kids somewhere, have a mini vacation without me."

"That would give me a chance to spend more time with them."

I suppose if he knew what had transpired only two days ago between me and my two children, he wouldn't be so eager to help satisfy my desires. In truth, I just wanted to indulge my cravings for incest with my children. I hadn't been able to fuck Matt since the other night when Tom had been working a late shift. But, oh, what a wonderful night that had been. Being filled up with my son's cum twice, and watching him do the same to his sister, my beautiful daughter. I had masturbated many times since then thinking about it.

I'm sure it was difficult for Matt, and maybe Breanna too, to avoid any sexual contact while Tom was at home. But I had made that rule very clear to them both. I knew the power that incest had, how it was like the first time you fell in love, only stronger. Something about the forbidden family connection made it so much more intense than any other sexual conquest. That's what I had felt with Daddy all those years ago, and I was so blessed to be able to experience it again with not just one but two of my children.

I hadn't really interacted directly with Breanna, only encouraged her when she fucked her brother. Matt had hinted that he wanted to see us fuck each other. I didn't feel that way about girls, but I would gladly indulge him for his pleasure. Breanna hadn't objected, but I assumed like most young girls she was curious and willing to experiment. And after all, it wouldn't be the first pussy I had ever eaten.

While Tom slept, I laid awake in bed next to him thinking about everything. Where would we go? Where could the three of us have sex with each other outside of the house, and still be safe? I masturbated silently so as not to wake Tom, and after a small and unfulfilling climax, decided to get up for a drink of water.

I passed by Matt's room and stopped at his door. I wanted so badly to go into his room, pull back the covers from his sleeping body and ride his big cock until it exploded inside of me. But I couldn't do that without making at least some noise. Matt's room was too close to mine and Tom's. But Breanna's...

I glanced further down the hallway at her door, and bit my lip trying to convince myself that this wasn't a good idea. But my desires won out, and I slowly opened Matt's door to peek in at him. He was lying on his bed without the covers, sleeping with a wonderfully full erection. I crept toward him, completely naked myself, and gently wrapped my fingers around his big cock. I carefully pulled at his foreskin, masturbating him like I knew he liked, until he stirred awake with a small moan.

"Mom?" he said, a bit surprised and even embarrassed maybe.

I put a finger to my mouth. "Quietly. We're going to Bree's room to have sex."

He smiled and was instantly awake now. We carefully moved our way out of his room and down the hall toward Breanna's room. I opened her door slowly and the both of us tiptoed inside, careful not to make any sounds. I closed the door behind us, and then turned to where my daughter was sleeping soundly.

"How should I wake her?" Matt whispered into my ear.

I reached for his cock and held it firmly in my hand. There were so many different things I wanted to do with him, I didn't know where to start. I tugged on his cock while I pondered his question.

"Why don't you eat her pussy first?" I suggested. "I'm sure she would love to wake up to that."

Matt was only too happy to oblige, and he moved toward his sister. I watched as he pulled back her covers and lifted her leg as she stirred. She didn't object, although she was still very sleepy, but looked down to see her brother's head between her legs. I could see her melt immediately, and spread her legs even wider for him.

The two of them were good at being quiet about it, especially when I could see how much Breanna was enjoying this. I moved closer and knelt next to her bed, so I could touch her face. She smiled up at me, and started to grimace as she was approaching an orgasm. I kissed her forehead softly and motherly as she came, stroking her hair and saying soothing things in her ear. She clutched at Matt's head as he continued to eat her, and I could see him move lower to lick her ass.

Breanna moaned deeply, and lifted her legs even higher to give him access.

"Your brother is eating your ass," I whispered into her ear. "That can feel so wonderful if you let it."

Breanna nodded and reached for my hand, squeezing it tightly. I touched her breast and gently pinched her nipple in response. It was ok for us to be sexual with each other without actually performing lesbian acts. It was part of the closeness that incest made possible.

"Matt," I said quietly, "you're going to fuck your sister's ass tonight. Keep licking her until she's nice and relaxed and ready for you."

He more eagerly ate her asshole, and Breanna groaned with delight. I kept massaging her breasts, and thought about reaching down for her cunt while her brother gave her ass his attention. I thought perhaps it would be too much so soon, and I wanted Breanna to focus on the anal sex that she was about to get.

"Have you ever taken a cock there?" I asked my daughter.

She shook her head, her eyes closed in depraved pleasure. I was surprised actually, since she was so beautiful and I knew she had been with boys before.

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,024 Followers