The Craving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,016 Followers

"Have you ever touched yourself there while masturbating?" I pressed. Now I was just getting myself off with these questions.

She nodded, and finally opened her eyes and looked at me. "I let Matt watch while I put two fingers in my ass."

I stroked her face and hugged her close to me. "Good, that's good! It will feel so nice for him, and hopefully for you."

Matt withdrew from his sister's ass finally and aimed his aching cock at her tight entrance. I leaned forward and sucked on him for a short while, getting him nice and wet. I could taste his precum, and worried that he wouldn't be able to bury his cock in her before came. Even still, this would be a wonderful experience for the both of them. For all of us, in fact.

"Her asshole will be very tight," I instructed. "Almost impossibly so. But after you get inside, it will start to open more. You just have to go slow until she gets used to you."

Matt nodded, and began to penetrate her. I encouraged him as he pressed the tip of his cock against her pucker. It didn't give right away, but then suddenly he was two inches in. Breanna tensed up, but assured me it didn't hurt. I told him to be gentle, but to keep pressing forward.

Soon he was about halfway in, at which point I told him to start fucking in and out of her. He obeyed, and was thrusting into his sister's ass with a nice steady rhythm.

"I...don't know if I can hold back," he warned after only a couple of minutes.

I nodded. "It's ok, that's to be expected. But you want it to feel as good as possible, so try your best to last until you can get all the way inside of her."

He closed his eyes and held still for a moment, holding back his impending orgasm. Then he resumed fucking her ass and thrust deeper each time. Breanna was grunting with each thrust, taking more of her brother's large manhood into her tight backdoor.

"You're doing great," I whispered to her.

"It does feel good," she said between grunts, "but in a weird way."

"I know," I said, kissing her cheek. "Your brother needs to cum now, but I want him to be all the way inside of you."

Breanna groaned at hearing me say that.

"Matt," I said, "stop thrusting and try to slide all the way into her. When you bottom out, just let it all go inside of her ass."

"Oh god..." He almost came right then, but somehow managed to keep his resolve.

Together we worked his cock into Breanna's ass. She was encouraging her brother now too, whispering naughty things to him and assuring him that she needed his cum deep inside of her gut. Matt finally blew, and hard too, once he felt the ring of her asshole clench tightly around the root of his shaft. I could see it in his face, how much pleasure he was getting from his sister's body.

"Clench as hard as you can on him," I told Breanna. "Squeeze him with your ass."

She moaned as she felt him squirting deep inside of her. She was masturbating her cunt now, and once he was finished emptying his balls into her, she climaxed. I watched how she rubbed at her cunt while she came, harder than normal and in jagged movements. She was having a particularly strong orgasm herself.

"That's my girl," I cooed in her ear.

"God, Bree," Matt sighed. "That was fantastic."

Breanna nodded, but couldn't quite speak yet. She was still coming down from her climax. He slowly pulled out of her ass, and once he popped out I saw the familiar fascination on his face that I had witnessed with Tom earlier. He was staring at the way her asshole gaped and dripped with his cum. Breanna held her ass apart for him to let him get a good look. She was such a good little girl, being a slut for her brother. It made me proud of them both.

"Was that your first time having anal sex?" I asked Matt.

He nodded. "And it was better than I could have imagined."

"I'm happy you both had your first time with each other, then." I was absently rubbing my cunt now, almost involuntarily.

"Can you still fuck Mom?" Breanna asked him.

"Um, sure," he said. "I mean, I'm still hard and all. It might take a while to cum though."

That certainly wasn't a problem. But it wasn't an intense, heated fuck. Matt cleaned his cock off and slid it into my sopping cunt easily enough. But I laid my head in Breanna's lap and she played with my hair while Matt kept a slow but steady rhythm sawing in and out of me. It felt like a casual family moment more than sex.

"I think we should get away this week," I said, fingering my clit while my son was plowing my pussy but not really earnestly seeking release. "How about we go visit your aunt Sarah?"

Breanna smiled, watching her brother's big cock disappear into me as he held it there and sighed with pleasure. "I'd think you would want to be somewhere more private, with just the three of us."

"We'll have our opportunities to enjoy each other," I said, feeling my pussy start to contract with the beginnings of a climax. "But right now we just need to spend time together, with family. That's what makes our new relationship so special."

"Is that how it was with Grandpa?" Matt asked, a bit of a huff in his voice from his efforts.

"Oh yes," I said, starting to rub my pussy harder. "I knew even back then that the family connection, even with those that you're not having sex with, is really important. It makes the connection with those that you are intimate with even better. And you haven't seen your aunt in a while now. I know she misses you both."

"That's fine with me..." Matt started to trail off as he approached another orgasm. I timed my own to join with him, and was rewarded with the hot feeling of sperm rushing into my womb as my loins exploded in pleasure. We both rutted together like that, all the while with Breanna stroking my hair, and fed off each other's orgasms.

Wow, it had been a while since I had felt something like that! It must have been the casual approach to it all, talking idly and just chatting while the sex was happening. You couldn't do that even with a spouse. Just the two partners interacting sexually would take all of their focus. But having a third person to watch really made it relaxed and mellow. After our orgasms had faded, Matt and I stayed connected like that for a while.

"You both should get some sleep now," I said finally, finding myself ready to drift off any moment.

Matt pulled his penis out of me and squeezed it, no doubt just a reflex after having such a nice orgasm. Breanna surprised me by leaning her face down to mine and kissing me on the lips. It wasn't a serious kiss, or especially passionate, just an affectionate expression of thanks. I smiled up at her.

"Next time," Matt said, "you two should do that during the fucking. That would be hot."

Oh, my silly immature boy... He needed to learn the difference between doing something just for the sexual thrill and doing it to increase the bond between us. That would come in time. I had been the inexperienced one when it came to me and Daddy. I never had to teach a younger partner about the ways of incest. Maybe this was how Daddy had felt too. That made my heart warm, thinking about how the roles had reversed.

Chapter 6

We all separated and went off to bed. I crawled back into my own bed with Tom, who was still snoring soundly, and slowly drifted off to sleep. I immediately started dreaming about Daddy.

I was my younger self, very young in fact, and Daddy was licking my pussy. It felt so good, so real, like he was actually doing it to me. I reached down and touched his hair, and savored the feel of his experienced tongue lashing at my little clit.

"Things are going well, I take it," he said to me, his face still hidden between my legs.

I nodded. "It's so wonderful, being with them. I finally know how you felt."

He smiled. "I had you much younger than them. Just like this, in fact."

I was definitely in my younger body in the dream, but I was also still my modern-day self. It was a bit bizarre, but I could feel my pussy have to stretch much more to take his fingers. It reminded me of those first times...

"Daddy, did you ever..." The question lingered at the edge of my mind, but the things he was doing to me made it hard to concentrate. I was about to cum any second.

"Ever what, dear?" he asked innocently, even though he was jamming two fingers into my cunt in a sawing motion and rubbing my clit with his thumb.

"Sarah...did you two..." I couldn't finish the thought as my climax took over. It felt so real, like it was really happening. My dreams had never been like this before. Maybe it was because of the craving I was having for incest. It was satisfying in a way, but somehow I was still wanting more.

"Good girl...good girl..." Daddy kept cooing at me until my orgasm subsided. "Your sister and I were never as close as you and I were. But she may have a story or two to tell."

I was intrigued by his words, but before I could ask him what he meant, I awoke and found myself staring at the ceiling in my bedroom. I glanced over at Tom, but he was gone. It was growing light out, so he must have gone to work and let me sleep in. He was usually more thoughtful toward me after I gave him anal sex. I would probably get a nice text from him later, a bit on the naughty side but mostly just to say he loved me.

Matt and Breanna would be gone already, off to work. I would have the house to myself for a while. I started by taking a nice hot bath, to soak and think about what to do next. It had been dangerous, what I did last night. Dragging the kids out of bed so that we could have a threesome together while their father slept. If he had heard us, or for any reason gotten out of bed and checked on either of them...

Perhaps one day, after many years of feeling him out, I would be able to tell him about everything. I would have to wait until my mother died, or else he might try to talk to her about Daddy and I. I couldn't chance that. I didn't want the poor woman to have those thoughts during her last few years.

I remembered what Daddy had said in my dream, that Sarah would have a story or two. It had only been in my head, but it made me really want to ask her. How in the world could I? It would be the same danger as telling Tom. She would go right to our mother and tell her that Daddy had abused me. It wouldn't matter how much I stressed the fact that it was consensual. She would say that a girl that young can't consent, and that incest was wrong.

Still, I loved my sister and looked forward to visiting her. I couldn't divulge my secret, but I could find out what was happening in her life. She was a few years younger than I was, but hadn't had a very good marriage. She had a daughter that was Matt's age, but had divorced her husband almost five years ago. He hadn't been in their lives much since. I felt sorry for my niece, Kristie. I had a wonderful father figure, better than most could ever dream of, while I was growing up. Kristie never had a good one, and now had none at all.

I absently played with my butt while I relaxed and thought about them both. For some reason, having my fingers in my ass always felt good, even in a way that wasn't really sexual. It just relaxed me. I absently masturbated my ass while I thought about my sister and niece, and suddenly an image of Matt fucking Kristie came into my head.

That sent a powerful shiver up my spine, and I realized that the thought aroused me incredibly. Then I thought about Matt fucking Sarah, and I just had to start rubbing my cunt. I sloshed my hand in the water, busily bringing myself off while I thought about all the naughty things our families could do together. Poor Matt was the only male in my sordid fantasy though, so he had a lot of fucking to do. He might be able to fuck two of us, maybe, but if we even thought about a third one he would need to watch us go down on each other. He apparently liked seeing girls having sex.

I came hard and closed my eyes to savor the feeling. The hot bath water had relaxed me so nicely, and having two fingers up my ass had made it feel even better. I felt naughty and stuck a third one in, just to give my ass a good stretch. Three fingers was about how much Tom stretched me, but not nearly as much as Matt's would. I looked forward to discovering how that actually felt.

I called my sister later that day and she was overjoyed to have us visit her. We planned it out for this weekend and I called Tom to tell him. He was so busy that it would probably suit him to have the weekend to himself and finally have some private time. I knew he loved his family, but sometimes a person needed private time. I suppose it was silly of me, but every time we would be apart I felt the need to let him know that he could masturbate in my absence. He probably did anyway, but somehow I felt like it made us closer if I told him that I approved and even encouraged him to. It made him laugh, of course, but secretly I think he liked that he didn't need to feel guilty about it.

It was a two hour drive to see Sarah, and the car ride was filled with talk of sex. Matt and Breanna had already fallen into a kind of familiarity with the whole thing, much faster than I anticipated. But, they had some experience with incest apparently, masturbating together and all. It wasn't fifteen minutes before Matt had his cock out in the backseat. Breanna was sitting up front with me, but had noticed it with a wide smile.

"Hey, you two," I scolded playfully. "No fucking in the car, I have to get us there in one piece, and I can't do that if I'm distracted."

"I bet you can't jerk off and cum," Breanna challenged him, though it was obviously a weak challenge. He was male, after all. But it was her way of making him do it, for her own appeasement.

"You know that's not true," he said, clutching his big meat stick and waving it back and forth. "But I'm not gonna do that. Why should I jerk off when I have two sexy ladies who will fuck me?"

"Good point," Breanna agreed. "I would fuck you right now if Mom didn't want me not to. Sorry."

"Come on, Mom," Matt protested. "Wouldn't it be hot to have us fucking back here while you drove?"

"Yes, that's the point!" I laughed. "I couldn't keep my eyes on the road. Besides, you've had quite enough sex lately to be satisfied. I know you two fucked in the shower this morning."

Breanna smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, that was pretty hot."

Matt nodded. "It's so hard not to, even when Dad's around."

"I know, I know." I sighed. "Just remember, you can't get caught. And, it's more fun when you save it up. It makes the sex more intense, when you've been waiting all day, maybe even two or three days."

"Two or three days?!" Matt exclaimed.

Breanna just laughed. "I don't think he can go that long."

"Is that a dare?" he asked.

She shook her head, laughing. "No, please, don't try it. I don't wanna go that long either."

"You know the two minute rule, right?" I asked them both.

They just shook their heads.

"When your father leaves the house, you have to wait a full two minutes before doing anything. That gives him time to turn around and come back for something he forgot. And you shouldn't ever fuck in the living room. At any time, he might come home early or pop in to get something. You'll get used to listening for the garage and the front door."

"Yeah, but sometimes I might wanna fuck Bree in the kitchen," Matt said, still playing with his massive boner.

"Mmm, yeah that sounds nice." Breanna was getting horny now, I could tell. She was fidgeting.

"Maybe we shouldn't be talking about this right now," I said. "Matt, put away your dick and stop arousing your sister."

He shrugged and stuffed his meat back in his pants. We were quiet again for most of the remainder of the car ride. It seemed my kids had nothing to talk about except for sex. I didn't care much for that, I wanted them to still be a normal family. I knew it was possible because I considered me and Daddy and my mother to still be normal.

"You know," I said finally, "you both should try to get to know your cousin Kristie. She's had it very rough these past few years."

"Yeah, with Uncle Brian moving out and all," Breanna agreed. "I used to text her once in a while, but I guess we just lost touch."

"Wouldn't it be cool if..." Matt started to say something, but chose not to finish.

"I know what you're thinking," I said to him, "and the answer is no. Unless you want to tell me that you and your cousin have secretly been masturbating together like you and your sister."

"Mom..." Breanna whined. "Are you still holding a grudge about that? It worked out for the better, didn't it?"

"I'm not holding a grudge, but I just want to know if there's anything I should know." I glanced over at her, then back at Matt. "You can tell me and I promise I won't be upset. Even if, say, you went all the way with her."

"I have not fucked Kristie," Matt promised me. "I think I remember seeing her naked once. When we were little. I'm sure she looks nothing like that anymore."

"We used to talk about boys and stuff," Breanna said. "Just the usual, what we thought their weiners looked like and stuff. Stupid stuff like that. I've never even seen her naked, so Matt is one up on me."

"She is a sweet, sweet girl that really needs some friends," I said. "If, and I mean if with a capital I F, she is somehow by some miracle like us, you can fuck her. But you are not to bring it up, or instigate it at all. Am I understood?"

Matt and Breanna both nodded.

"Thank you. I don't want to punish you by withholding sex, since I know you'd just fuck each other anyway."

They both smiled, and the rest of the car ride was quiet but relaxed.

When we arrived at Sarah's house, we were met with a particularly warm welcome. She hugged me for a minute straight, and I thought I saw her eyes tear up even. She gave Matt and Breanna big hugs too, and introduced Kristie to them as if they had never met before. It had been a few years, and Kristie had grown up a lot. She had been a scrawny girl, tall and skinny. But now she was an elegant woman, with curves and a rack that I'm sure Matt noticed. Our family was blessed with those genes, apparently. All of us women were thin and stacked, that rare combination that wasn't too skinny or too curvy.

I helped Sarah cook dinner while the three kids sat in the living room and chatted. Breanna especially had taken my advice and tried her best to get to know Kristie. I was grateful for that, and hoped to god that Matt didn't say anything stupid or pop a boner in front of her.

"Your kids seem wonderful, Mel," Sarah said to me.

I smiled. "They are, it's true. How is Kristie doing with everything?"

Sarah shrugged. "She doesn't talk to me much, but I think she's doing better. For a while there, she thought her dad would come back and at least visit her once in a while. But of course, he never has. She's starting to forget him, finally."

"How are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh, fine. Just fine."

I glared at Sarah and changed my tone. "Sarah. How are you really doing?"

She met my stare for a brief moment and her composure seemed to drop just a bit.

"It's difficult, I won't lie. I get very lonely. As you could probably tell when you called me."

"Are you seeing anyone?"

She almost laughed at the thought. "Are you kidding? The few times I've tried to date, all they wanted was my body."

"And did you ever give it to them?"

"Melanie!" she exclaimed, and we both laughed. "You know I'm not that kind of girl."

Suddenly I remembered what Daddy had told me in the dream. I decided to somehow steer the conversation toward him, and hope that it led somewhere.

"Do you ever think about Daddy?" I asked her plainly.

She nodded. "Sure, lots. Why do you ask?"

I shrugged. "Just wondering. I've been dreaming about him a lot recently."

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,016 Followers
1...34567...10