The Craving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,025 Followers

"I can't wait to see this," she said.

Kristie took that as her cue, and climbed up on Matt's lap. His hands were all over her tits, which were comparable to Breanna's. Young and firm, not very big but enough to squeeze and enjoy. I saw an opportunity to be involved, if just for a brief moment.

"May I?" I said to Kristie, and knelt behind her. I grabbed Matt's throbbing erection and positioned it near her tight asshole, but leaned forward and licked her there first. She moaned when she felt me do that, and waited patiently for me to get her nice and wet before guiding my son's penis into her butt.

Once the head was positioned just right, Kristie sat down on him and his entire cock sunk right into her. We were all shocked at how easily she took his impressive size. She groaned and her butthole tightened around his shaft.

"God, he is huge!" she exclaimed. "That's the biggest cock I've ever taken."

Matt didn't thrust just yet, in case she needed time to get used to it. She propped herself up with her hands on his chest and arched her back a bit to get the angle right. She had done this a few times before, I could tell. Everything about her movements told me so.

"Just hold still and let me do it all," she said to Matt. "This first time, anyway."

He was all too happy to obey, and he literally put his hands behind his head and relaxed underneath her body. Kristie proceeded to slide his dick in and out of her asshole, in very methodical movements, undulating her hole around his cock and rubbing it from every possible angle. He grunted when she bottomed out on him, which she did as she alternated between taking his entire length and only half of it. This girl knew what she was doing.

I had been so involved in watching them that I hadn't noticed Breanna crawling over to me. She got between my legs and suddenly I felt her tongue on my pussy. I looked down and smiled as my daughter went down on me for the first time. I lovingly stroked her hair and face and finally just held her against my crotch as she munched.

Kristie enjoyed seeing that, and began to speed up her fuck motion. Matt couldn't keep his hands off of her and finally grabbed her hips as she bounced on him. There was no more undulating, or half strokes, or careful movements. Their fuck rhythm had changed to pure thrust and withdrawal, in and out. He slammed his cock up into her ass to the hilt, and pulled out almost all the way, then rammed it back inside of her. She was grunting and groaning deeply with every thrust.

I came before Matt did, feeling my eyes flutter and my pussy tingle before I exploded into Breanna's mouth. She savored the taste of me, dragging her tongue across my clit and flicking it before going down to my wet hole and plunging her tongue up into me. She was inexperienced of course, but I wouldn't have known from the wonderful way she ate me out.

Kristie started to breathe heavily. She hadn't touched her pussy once this whole time, but I could see in her face that she was going to cum. I admired her for that ability, to have an orgasm with only anal stimulation. I had experienced that a few times, even right before we left on this trip with my husband Tom. But this girl could apparently be legitimately satisfied from the pleasure her ass gave her. I wanted to get to that point.

Finally her thighs began to quiver and her movements became jagged. Matt was still pounding his cock into her poor butthole, and didn't look to be stopping any time soon. But seeing his cousin have an anal orgasm on his cock must've been hard to last through. I could see the signs in him that his orgasm was approaching faster than he thought it would.

"In me," Kristie breathed, her eyes closed tightly as her face screwed up with pleasure.

Her answer to his unasked question was followed by a very intense climax. She grabbed Matt's neck and held onto him as it happened. Her head dropped down almost to his chest and she started whimpering. I heard what sounded like urinating, and looked between them to see her pussy squirting copiously onto him and the sofa. What a mess that would make, and yet she didn't seem to care. The pleasure that she must be feeling made me very jealous, even though I had just cum myself.

"Oh my god," Breanna said, also seeing what was happening from between my legs.

Matt finally broke, and he grunted loudly as he began spewing into his cousin's tight butt. He kept pounding until the pleasure was too much, and he collapsed underneath her while she continued to hump herself against him. I could see a victorious smile across her face when she saw, and no doubt felt, her cousin filling her ass with his cum. That hadn't taken very long, and it might have surprised her as well as the rest of us.

"That's it," she breathed. "That's a good boy."

She knew how to talk to him, how to be sexy and depraved at the same time. That was a delicate balance, to maintain soft femininity while harshly wrenching the cum from a cock. I couldn't wait to see how Matt's sexual prowess would evolve after this experience, and many more with her.

"Fuck!" he spat. "That shit was hot!"

Kristie stood and turned so he could see her ass. She reached back and pulled her cheeks apart and showed him her gaping hole, abused and dripping with his cum. My god, this girl was depraved.

"This ass is yours," she said, turning to look at him while she stayed like that. "Don't ask for it, don't wait until I offer it, don't hesitate to claim it. You control it, you decide when it gets filled. Don't worry about whether I want it or not. I always do. Period."

Matt looked shocked, though I don't see how he could be after that. He hadn't expected Kristie to be so sexual, it seemed. He was still rock hard, even after two good fucks in a row.

"I don't know what to say," he said. "Will you marry me?"

"Oh no," Breanna said, moving between them. "You don't get away from me that easily."

I thought maybe she would playfully fight for her brother's attention, but to my surprise she turned toward Kristie and stuck her face right into her cousin's ass. She munched and slurped on Kristie's butthole, eating the cum from it and savoring the taste. I was jealous again.

"You didn't tell Mom, did you?" Kristie asked me, her expression unaffected by her cousin eating her ass out.

I shook my head. "I couldn't before she left. But I will when she gets home."

"Let's eat lunch together first," Kristie suggested. "I want Matt to be ready for another round when she finds out. She'll need to feel his cock inside of her to believe it."

All four of us smiled at the idea, and I found myself kissing Kristie hard while Matt and Breanna pawed at her body and licked her. One of them munched on her pussy while the other found her asshole. I couldn't tell who was doing which, but I didn't care. I needed this girl to lick my ass right now, and I grabbed her hair and pulled her head down to my crotch. The kids could do whatever they wanted with her body, as long as her mouth was mine.

To be continued...

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,025 Followers
1...5678910