The Craving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,023 Followers

I laughed. "No, we've just been having a good time. A mother/daughter conversation is like the time you came home from that date with the football player, and you confided in me that he had put his hand down your pants."

Breanna turned red, but maintained her smile even through her embarrassment. "Mom..."

"Hey," I said, trying to quickly take away the embarrassment from the situation. "Don't you ever feel bad for telling me something like that. That took a lot of courage! I'm proud that you told me something so secret."

She met my stare briefly, maybe a bit surprised at how strongly I was defending her. "...Thanks."

"That's something a daughter tells her mother when they're close, like you and me. You know what else she tells her mother?"

Breanna shrugged.

"That she liked it...a lot," I said with a smile.

Her mouth dropped open, and she nearly reached across the table and smacked my arm.

"Mom!" she blurted out.

"It's ok," I laughed. "Why shouldn't you like it? Do your girl parts not work or something?"

That did bring a playful smack, but she seemed to really brighten up after that. She talked openly about going to second base with a few boys, and I didn't push her to admit that she had gone all the way. But she also didn't say she hadn't, so I chose to believe what I had already suspected. If her panties were any indication, at least they were pulling out. Not a completely safe way to go, but better than the alternative.

"Can I ask you something about Matt?" I finally said, burning to bring him up with her.

"I probably don't know anything about him, but sure," was her response.

"Do you know if he's still a virgin?"

She shook her head. "I don't know, sorry. He doesn't tell me stuff like that. I got out of him once that he had gotten a blowjob from Stephanie, the volleyball champ, during his junior year. But that took some prying."

"Really?" I said, completely interested and not hiding the fact. "Why do you think he's so secretive like that? Usually brothers and sisters like to brag about their dates."

Breanna shrugged. "Matt's not really like that. He likes his privacy."

"He's told me some things," I said, steering the conversation a bit where I hoped it would go.

"Like what?"

I pretended to be somewhat hesitant. "Well, like some of the stuff he looks at on the internet."

"Come on, he's a guy," Breanna said with a sarcastic look. "All guys look at porn. That's how you know they're alive."

I nodded. "You may be right about that."

"Well, I mean...not Dad, I'm sure," she started backtracking.

I waved her weak attempts away. "Honey, you shouldn't worry about things like that. Even if your father did, which I honestly don't know, I wouldn't be bothered by it. Like you said, all guys do it."

"Wow, you're ok with that?" she asked in disbelief. "That's very...progressive of you."

"What about you?" I asked, keeping her father out of this. I wanted this to include only myself and my two children.

"What about me?"

"How often do you look at porn on the internet?" I asked boldly.

Breanna turned red again, which was a dead giveaway that she at least looked at porn once in a while. Otherwise she would simply dismiss it.

"I don't...I mean, you know..."

"Ok, ok," I reassured her. "So the answer is not 'never' but it's also not 'all the time' either."

She giggled. "I can't put anything past you. Does that make you disappointed in me?"

I frowned. "Why would you ever think that, my dear? I could not be more proud of you, and I hope you know that. The normal things you do in your private life have no bearing on the kind of person you are, in my eyes."

"Thanks, Mom," she said, with an expression of gratitude.

"Besides, I've even seen a penis or two online."

She burst out laughing at that. "I can't imagine you actually searching for that, though."

"Has your brother ever...um, I'm not sure how to put this exactly..."

"Just say it, Mom. I don't mind."

"Has Matt ever said anything to you that would indicate that he fantasizes about you or me while he masturbates?"

Even though she had tried to reassure me that she wouldn't be shocked by what I said, I could tell that she was. Her mouth dropped open and she just stared at me for quite a while.

"Uh...no, I can't imagine he ever has or ever would." Breanna cleared her throat. "I don't think he would ever tell me, even if that was true. Why would you even ask me that?"

"I have my reasons," I said, but her face told me that wasn't a good enough answer. "I found some porn sites on his computer that had incestuous themes."

Breanna raised an eyebrow, but wasn't put off by any means. I took that to mean that she must have thought about incest at least once or twice. I needed to build on that theme immediately, if so. I leaned close to her and gave her a very serious stare.

"You would tell me if he ever...tried something with you, right? Even if it was a long time ago. I wouldn't tell your father or anyone else. I would keep it between us."

Breanna seemed embarrassed, and I could tell she was hiding something. That small recognition made my pussy ache suddenly, and I had to suppress a moan. I tried my best to keep focused on her face while I waited for her to say something.

"I mean, maybe when we were little..." Breanna turned very red at saying that aloud. "You really want to know about that? I would think you'd hope we never fooled around."

If only she knew how much the thought aroused me...

"Any mother would hope that her children never got into trouble," I agreed. "But that kind of activity is very normal for young children. Obviously he never got you pregnant or anything so damaging. Do you not want to tell me?"

Breanna shrugged. "As long as you won't be mad at us. If Matt knew I was telling you, he'd kill me."

I waved the thought away. "I've already had a nice long conversation with him about sex and fantasies and stuff like that. It's ok."

"Ok then. Well, yeah when we were little kids we would show each other our privates and stuff. I think he touched me...down there, once or twice out of all those times. I touched his...thing...many times though. I remember thinking it was funny looking."

I tried to keep from laughing, imagining a young and adventurous Breanna squeezing her brother's little weenie and wondering what in the world such a thing was used for.

"You can't make fun of me," Breanna protested.

I shook my head, trying to stifle my reaction. "I'm sorry, that was very rude of me. Please, continue."

"You promise not to tell, right?"

I nodded. "Of course. This is just between you and me."

"Well...I wanted to know how he peed out of that thing. So I made him pee while I watched. Then he asked to watch me pee, so I did. My pee hole was in a different place, and he seemed very interested in that, so I let him get real close to my...private parts...and he stuck his finger in there and poked around and stuff."

Breanna was being incredibly frank and honest with me, but she looked like she was about to crawl into a corner and die. I didn't want her to feel so bad about it, but I guessed it was normal. Most people would think such activity was shameful, rather than arousing like I thought. It reminded me of Daddy putting his manly fingers into my pussy and bringing me such pleasure.

"All of that is totally normal," I said in a very motherly tone. "Some brothers and sisters go even further than that. They lick each others' privates and sometimes try to...join them together."

Breanna shrugged. "I guess I'm lucky we never tried that."

Oh, how lucky you would be, I thought to myself.

"Well, maybe that explains why Matt is finding an interest in incest fantasies lately. Maybe he's remembering what the two of you did together."

"Maybe."

I waited for a bit before continuing, hoping the tension in the air right now would thicken just a bit. I guess I was getting off on talking about incest with, ironically, a member of my immediate family.

"Have you ever...thought about incest before?" I asked finally.

Breanna just looked at me for a moment, then glanced down nervously.

"I've thought about it a lot since those times with Matt all those years ago. Sometimes I have dreams where Matt and I are having sex. I've never acted on those dreams though..."

Something in her tone suggested that maybe she wasn't telling me everything. Why would she be so open about telling me her sex dreams, but hold some small detail back now?

"Breanna..." I reached across the table and grasped her hand in mine. "That's not why I asked you that. Don't worry, I'm not interrogating you. I just want to know because I am curious, not because I suspect something."

"I know," she said, smiling back at me. "It's just...interesting timing is all."

"Why?"

"Because just the other day, Matt and I were joking around, and for some reason I told him about one of the dreams. I think he kinda freaked out, and I tried to pretend I was just joking, but I think he knew I wasn't."

"I see. Maybe you started something in his mind then. That must be why he was searching those sites."

"Maybe."

I was glad to be able to steer the conversation away from incest between Breanna and Matt, because that wasn't what I was trying to encourage. However, there was always the possibility that a sexual relationship between Matt and I could be preceded and encouraged by sex between the two of them. That wasn't something I had spent a lot of time thinking about. But truth be told, I was afraid of getting up and leaving anytime soon because of the wet patch that had formed in my pants. I guess these thoughts were something I would need to sort out.

I changed the subject and we chatted for a while longer before leaving. Even though I appeared to be paying attention to Breanna, I was very engaged in my own perverse thoughts. I was obsessed with using the information she had given me to somehow direct matters with Matt, and I even considered whether or not to include her in my plan. I was intrigued with the idea of knowing that she and Matt were fucking, and that I was also fucking him. What would Daddy think of that?

Chapter 4

That night, Tom was called into work after dinner for an emergency all-nighter, which I protested against even though I actually would enjoy the night to myself. Of course Tom refused to budge and did leave for the office, but reassured me that we would have a night out soon. I let him go without too much fuss, and went to run a hot bath soon after. The kids would be fine on their own, watching TV or going to their rooms to be alone, while I relaxed and sorted out my thoughts.

I had the strange compulsion to leave the bathroom door open, and I justified it by thinking that I needed to be able to hear the goings-on in the house if the kids were in their rooms. It was a weak excuse, but it would do just fine if either of them questioned me. And I was guessing that of the two, Matt would not question it so much as become intrigued by it.

I gently set my naked self into the soothing hot water of the tub, with the door wide open while Matt and Breanna were each in their rooms, and closed my eyes. I could have drifted off to sleep like this, but I wanted to stay alert in case one of the kids decided to walk past. Even if it was Breanna, I found the idea of her seeing me naked somewhat exciting.

It took a while, and I worried that the hot water would cool off too much, but eventually I heard one of their bedroom doors down the hall open. Footsteps creaked across the floor and then stopped when they neared the bathroom. I could picture Matt walking past and realizing that his mother was taking a bath and the door was wide open. I could imagine him hesitating, then finding the courage to peek his head inside to see if he could catch a glimpse of my naked body.

I kept my eyes closed, though it took all of my concentration, so that he could get an eyeful in secret. I hadn't used any bubbles, and the water was perfectly still around me. He would be able to see everything, including my bare cunt. Did he ever imagine that his mother shaved her pussy? Would that intrigue him at all? I was aching to open my eyes and catch him standing there, maybe with an erection straining through his sweatpants. When I imagined that enough time had passed for him to get a good look, I opened my eyes and tried my best to keep them straight forward, using my peripheral vision to observe if anyone was standing in the doorway.

To my disappointment, I didn't see anyone. I would have been excited to see either of my children. I felt lonely for some reason, and even wished Daddy would come talk to me. But he didn't, and I found the silence almost unbearable right now. I decided to masturbate, hoping it would settle my nerves. I did it quietly, with as little movement as possible. It was almost casual, effortless, the way I rubbed my pussy and fingered my clit. I couldn't climax like this, though. I needed more tonight than simple idle rubbing.

I started to lean forward in order to push myself up and out of the bathtub, when something caught my eye in the doorway. I had been expecting to see the full image of Matt or Breanna before when I had hoped either one was spying on me. What I was actually seeing was Matt's face almost hidden behind the doorway on the other side. To my utter glee, he had been spying on me! Just not as openly as I had expected. Thankfully, when our eyes met, he didn't run away or try to hide himself. He just stood there, almost invisible but now knowing that I saw him.

"Matt?" I said, not trying to cover myself in any way. I knew he could see my breasts, with my nipples hard from my excitement. In fact, he had probably seen me masturbating just now too. God, how that made my pussy ooze...

Matt stepped further into view, but stayed coy while standing there technically outside the bathroom in the hallway.

"Is everything ok?" I asked, pretending that I was surprised to see him there.

"Yeah, I was just...passing by," he said. Interestingly, he wasn't trying to explain himself.

I nodded, and glanced past him before motioning him toward me.

"Come in here, in case your sister sees you."

He obeyed, not taking his eyes off of me, and entered the bathroom. "Should I close the door?"

I smiled. "No, then it would be suspicious. Right now, it's just us talking."

I wondered if he would catch that I was suggesting that he was here to do something suspicious. Or that I intended to also. He stood a few feet from the tub, watching me carefully. It must have been notable to him that I was allowing him to look at my naked body. He must have registered the fact that I wasn't showing any shock or embarrassment.

"Were you..." He seemed to be implying something that he didn't want to actually voice.

"Masturbating?" I finished the thought for him.

He turned red, but nodded.

"Yes," I said, not showing any trace of shame or inhibition. "But I couldn't get there, unfortunately. I'm just too tense I guess."

I leaned back and stretched my neck, letting him get an even better view of my breasts. I tried to be as sensual as possible with the way I moved. I looked over at him after my stretch and saw that he was openly staring at me.

"Don't you ever masturbate in the shower?" I asked, with a hint of a smile.

"Yes," he answered. "I just didn't really think you did it."

"I told you the other day that everyone does it." I stretched my leg, raising it out of the water and very sensually running my hands down it.

"Yeah, but..." He shifted uncomfortably. "Imagining it and seeing it are two different things."

"That's true. But you aren't supposed to see your mother do such a thing."

He looked ashamed when I said that. That was ok, it wouldn't last very long.

"But you did, so we shouldn't pretend it didn't happen," I continued.

His face showed a strange expression of relief and confusion. I knew this would be an important turning point, if I could pull it off.

"Wouldn't it be nice if it were the other way around, too?"

"Mom..." Matt was really struggling with something, I could tell.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"I..."

"Matt, come here." I held my hand out, expecting him to step closer and take it.

He stepped closer, hesitantly and slowly, but he didn't reach for my hand. He just stood there, conflicted and confused.

"Hand me a towel, please," I said, and rose up out of the water.

He pulled a towel from the rack and handed it to me, while I stood there dripping wet for him to observe. We just stared at each other as I slowly toweled my body dry. He kept eye contact with me the entire time, rather than eyeing my nakedness up and down. I found that arousing somehow, but I didn't know why.

"Your father is going to be gone until tomorrow," I said, breaking the silence. "Let's talk more after your sister goes to bed, like we did the other day. I really enjoyed that."

He nodded. "Me too."

I wrapped the towel around my body, pulling it tight but leaving it low enough for my cleavage to be obvious. It was almost frustrating how carefully he was avoiding a lustful gaze of my body.

"Why don't you sit with me in bed tonight for a while, and we can talk then," I offered, knowing he would take me up on it.

"Ok," he agreed, rather sheepishly.

I smiled at him, then left the bathroom and headed for my bedroom.

I laid in bed for what felt like an eternity waiting for Matt to show up. it must have been two hours or more before I finally hear my bedroom door, which was already open part way, creek open all the way. I glanced over at it to see a figure in the darkness standing there.

"Matt?" I said.

"It's me, Mom," came Breanna's voice.

That was a surprise. And her brother might appear at any moment too. What would she think about that? Why was she here right now?

"Is everything ok?" I asked.

She tiptoed forward, trying to be quiet.

"That's what I came to check," she replied. "You seemed kinda down tonight. I just wanted to make sure you were ok."

I was touched by the gesture, and despite the fact that I was expecting Matt to show up and possibly have some form of sexual contact with him, I didn't want Breanna to leave.

"You're so sweet," I said. "Do you want to come lay with me?"

Breanna answered by approaching the bed and walking over to the other side. She pulled back the covers and crawled under them, then scooted closer to me and put her arm around me. I waited for her to say something about the fact that I was naked, but she stayed quiet.

"You can sleep here tonight if you want," I said after a moment, "but you have to take your clothes off or else I'll feel out of place."

Without a word, she stripped off her t-shirt and yanked her panties off. Now we were both naked together under the covers, with much less convincing than I would have thought necessary.

"That's better," I said.

She sighed, and threw her arm over me again. Her hand grazed my breast and rested just underneath it.

"I guess I'm just feeling lonely with your father gone," I said. "The intimate contact with someone else soothes me."

"I got the sense from all our talk today," Breanna said, "that maybe you were trying to tell me something. Was I right?"

I stroked her hair with my free hand and held her head against my breast. Oh, how badly I wanted to tell her everything. Including trying to fuck her brother. The temptation was so strong, especially right now being so physically intimate with her. But she wasn't the object of my incestuous intentions. If I told her, then it might interfere with my plans to fuck Matt.

"It's...difficult to talk about," was my response.

Breanna looked up at me in the darkness as if she could see my face. "Telling you about how Matt and I fooled around as kids was hard for me to talk about. But after I told you, I felt a lot better. In fact, it made me feel closer to you. You promised not to tell anyone about it, and I trust you to keep your promise. If there's something you want to tell me, I promise to keep it a secret too. No matter what it is."

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,023 Followers