The Craving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If only...

Chapter 8

I woke up with an arm around me, and instinctively thought it belonged to my husband Tom. I smiled and rolled over, but even before I opened my eyes I could feel something different about the warm body that was next to me. I smiled even wider when I realized it was my sister, Sarah. She was still asleep, so I cuddled up to her and enjoyed the feel of her naked body against mine.

I almost drifted off again, but then a familiar voice kept me awake.

"You're not mad, are you?" Daddy asked.

Sometimes I spoke out loud to him when I was alone, which was usually when he appeared in my mind. I had to keep quiet now though, and only answer him with my thoughts.

"About you and Sarah?" I asked, knowing that must be what he was referring to.

"She was never a replacement for you," he answered. "I loved you both, equally."

I smiled. "I know, Daddy. I just can't see how you were able to keep up with both of us. If she was as horny as I was, that is."

"Oh, she was. But you were a bit more energetic. Somehow, I found the strength to endure both of you."

I almost laughed at that. I could imagine Sarah as a horny teen, eager like me for her Daddy's touch.

"Are you going to be able to keep up with both of your children?" he asked.

"Well, I really only need to keep up with Matt, and he has his sister to fuck too. If anything, he's the one who needs to worry."

"I always wanted to see you and your sister come together. Watching you both last night was quite a thrill."

I would have gasped if this conversation wasn't happening in my mind.

"You did? I would have done anything you wanted, if it made you happy. But I guess since we didn't know you were fucking both of us, that would be hard to bring up."

"You don't have to worry about missing out on that opportunity," he continued, "because your kids know what the other is doing. And now that you've had a taste of pussy with your sister, you shouldn't hold back from enjoying your daughter the same way."

I thought for a moment about that. "I'm not a lesbian, Daddy. I did what I did because I love Sarah and she needed it."

"It's the same with Breanna, my sweet little granddaughter. She'll feel the same way about it. Girls are special that way. They're wired differently when it comes to sex. They can enjoy each other even if they're not lesbians. You plan to keep fucking Sarah, don't you?"

I hadn't really thought further than this moment, but the prospect of it was exciting. I guess Daddy was right. Incest trumped any barrier that I might have constructed around my sexual desires.

"Maybe," I replied. "I wish you were here to watch us. And to help."

"I'm always watching, dear. Always."

Sarah stirred just then, and I was brought back to reality. She yawned and hugged me against her.

"Morning, sexy," she said. "I'm so glad you slept here with me. It was so nice to not be alone in bed after all this time."

I kissed her arm. "Maybe Kristie would sleep with you too, if you asked her."

Sarah shrugged. "She does her own thing, I don't know if I would ever have the guts to ask her. And then there's the whole naked thing."

"She'll be fine with it," I said dismissively. "It's not like you'll make her eat your pussy, and your ass, and take your squirt to the face."

Sarah's eyes went wide as she smiled and swung her pillow at my face. A small pillow fight ensued until I finally gave up and hopped off the bed.

"Why don't I make everyone breakfast?" I offered, pulling on the robe I had been wearing after my shower last night.

"That sounds great!" Sarah said, heading for her adjoining bathroom. "I'll be down after a shower."

I made sure my robe was securely fastened and I left Sarah's room to head to the kitchen. Matt and Breanna were both already at the dinner table, sitting across from each other and apparently just talking. I kept finding myself relieved that they weren't acting like two horny teenagers in love. Maybe they had a better handle on this incest stuff than I thought. Still, it was comforting. I still didn't know as of yet that I had actually been spied on last night fucking my son in the living room, by my niece Kristie.

"How did you two sleep on that mattress?" I asked as I rummaged through Sarah's cupboards.

Matt just smiled. "Great!"

Breanna seemed indifferent. Maybe he hadn't told her that the two of us had sex right next to her. I had a hard time believing he wouldn't brag about that to her.

"Hungry," Breanna said with a yawn. "Are you making breakfast?"

"Yep." I found some pancake mix and just enough eggs to scramble for everyone. "Is Kristie up yet?"

"I don't think so," Matt said.

Sarah came down eventually, her hair wet from her shower, wearing shorts and a simple t-shirt. She kissed both of my children on the head as she passed them.

"I hope that inflatable mattress was comfortable enough for you both," she said. "If you come to visit more often, maybe I'll see about getting a pullout sofa."

"It was ok," Breanna said. "The company was the worst part."

We all laughed, but I was actually surprised that Breanna was keeping up the appearance of the normal sibling rivalry that most brothers and sisters would have. Sleeping with their sibling of the opposite sex would normally be almost repulsive, after all. I wondered if they messed around before, or after, Matt and I had our tryst.

"Aww, I'm sorry," Sarah said. "We can throw some cushions down somewhere else if you want to sleep separately."

I quickly dismissed the notion. "They're fine with their current sleeping arrangements. No need to go to extra trouble."

Breanna winked at me, slyly enough that no one else saw. I would have to be careful with that girl, else she would do something unexpected that I wouldn't have a quick response to cover over.

Soft footsteps alerted us to Kristie finally joining us. I barely looked up from making breakfast to acknowledge her, but even with just a glance I could tell she was especially shy this morning. She was staring right at me for a good long while, then at Matt, then at the floor. Something was bothering her, or maybe I just didn't know her personality well enough yet. I hoped that would change by the end of the trip.

"Kristie, what do you want?" I asked. "Pancakes, eggs, bacon?"

She was still wearing her pajama shorts and camisole, not immodest by any means but very relaxed for the setting. Maybe that was how she and Sarah were, since after all it was just the two women here. Kristie was a young adult by now. I knew Matt wouldn't mind seeing his cousin like this, and I secretly had no problem with that, but the mother in me still had an inkling that it was too revealing.

"...Eggs," she finally answered, and quickly found a seat at the table. I noticed she didn't sit next to either Matt or Breanna, but instead on one of the sides between them.

"That's my little bird," Sarah said. "Hardly eats anything in the morning."

Kristie was totally quiet the rest of breakfast, just listening to everyone else talk and wordlessly eating her scrambled eggs. When she was finished, it seemed she wouldn't look anyone in the eye. But something kept making me think she was staring lasers into me, even though when I would glance over at her she wasn't.

I had an idea, just in case there was something she needed to talk to her mother privately about. Maybe having Matt, Breanna and I here was making her uncomfortable. I knew how young girls were, with their drama and thinking every little thing they felt was earth-shattering.

"How about Matt and Breanna and I go to the store this morning and get something for a nice dinner tonight."

"We can all go," Sarah suggested, but I was already on top of it.

"I want it to be a surprise for you and Kristie," I said. "We won't be gone long, I promise. Then we can all go do something fun."

Sarah seemed a bit confused, but when I kept motioning with my eyes at Kristie, she seemed to get what I was trying to do.

"Ok," she agreed. "I can't wait to see what you have planned. Kristie and I will clean up the dishes then."

Kristie nodded and was immediately in the kitchen, collecting the pans and plates into the sink. Something was definitely bothering that girl, and I felt bad about it. I had no idea, of course, that I was the source of her troubled spirit. But I knew Sarah would help her with whatever it was.

Something as simple as a trip to the grocery store was so pleasant with just me and my kids. Even though the three of us were having a secret forbidden sexual relationship, we were also still a family. We laughed and joked around while we picked out things to eat tonight. Matt and Breanna continued to behave like a normal brother and sister, which I knew was not as easy as it may have seemed. The sexual tension between them must have been there, after all, but they kept it below the surface. They could release that tension later anyway.

I dragged things out a bit to give my sister plenty of time to talk to her daughter. I hoped nothing serious was happening. On the car ride back, I thought to ask my own children if they knew what was going on with her. But I decided against it, as I didn't want to alert them that something was wrong if they didn't already know.

When we came back to the house, Sarah was in her office and I didn't see Kristie. I let Matt and Breanna put things away while I went to talk to her.

"Is everything ok?" I asked, talking softly so no one else would hear.

Sarah smiled. "As far as I can tell. I'm not sure what you may have thought was going on with her, but she didn't say anything was wrong."

I was surprised at that, judging from the way the girl had been acting earlier. "Are you sure?"

She nodded. "She talks to me about stuff, so I'm sure she wouldn't hold back if it was important."

I shrugged. "Ok, glad to hear it then."

Chapter 9

The rest of the day we lounged around and chatted, and the kids did the same pretty much. They took Kristie out for a while to have some fun, maybe go to the mall or whatever kids did nowadays. Sarah and I talked about Daddy quite a bit, and shared stories of some of the things he did with each of us.

It was very comforting to picture Daddy fucking Sarah while at the same time he was fucking me. I should have been jealous, maybe angry even. That seemed to be the logical emotion to be feeling. But I wasn't. I was only happy to know that my sister, who I loved, had experienced the same wonderful relationship with her father that I had. My pussy was soaking after hearing her basically talk dirty to me as we shared our very detailed and depraved experiences.

"Are you as hot and bothered as I am?" she asked with a smile after finishing a particularly filthy tale.

I nodded. "Wanna masturbate, like old times?"

She laughed, but did reach her hand down into her shorts. We had always been close like this, even touching each other as children. We had never seriously sought sexual release with each other though, only played around. This would be two full grown adults both openly touching themselves in the presence of the other. It felt naughty, just like I loved it.

We watched each other carefully as we rubbed our wet cunts. I reached into my shorts just like Sarah was doing, not showing each other our goods but it was quite obvious what we were up to. We weren't hiding anything from the other, it was just more convenient to quickly rub one out without getting naked. The kids could come back at any moment, after all.

Sarah let out a long ragged sigh as she found the right spot on her clit, and rubbed it around and around in a circle. She was only distantly aware of me, I could tell from her face. Apparently she really needed to cum. I was right there with her, too.

I sunk two fingers into my dripping cunt and roughly pulled upward on my hole. I really needed a big cock in there, and knew I'd be fucking my son as soon as we could manage it. I found myself fascinated with the idea of telling Sarah everything about me and my kids. I loved the idea of watching her fuck Matt too. But that would leave Kristie completely in the dark, alone while the rest of the family was having their fun. And I would never think about telling Kristie about us without her mother's consent. That was not for me to reveal to her.

Sarah came while I was thinking about that, and I realized I hadn't been paying enough attention to my pussy. I quickly rubbed harder and faster, and saw her smiling at me very contentedly as I finally climaxed myself. It felt good, but wasn't entirely satisfying.

"It's probably not the same as getting cock," Sarah said, very relaxed now. "But it sure does in a pinch."

"Do you masturbate much these days?" I asked, still fingering myself but in a completely casual tone.

She nodded. "Unfortunately, that's all I have. Kristie and I have an understanding about that."

My curiosity was piqued now, since she mentioned her daughter. "Oh?"

"Remember the vibrator in the bathroom? We both use it. It's probably not the most conventional mother-daughter arrangement, but I figure if I'm having orgasms all by myself, she's entitled to also. It's not like she isn't doing it on her own anyway. We might as well be open about it."

I smiled. "I don't suppose she knows about...Daddy."

Sarah's eyes went wide, but she laughed. "No, I haven't told anyone except you about that. I don't know what she'd think if she knew. She probably thinks her old mom is a prude, or an old maid."

"I'm sure she doesn't think that," I assured her, finally withdrawing my fingers from my pussy. "Does she date much?"

"You mean, is she getting it regularly?" Sarah corrected me. "I don't think so. She hasn't told me she lost her virginity. I think she would, though."

Interesting, indeed. If the girl was a virgin, it might make her more inclined towards incest. A big part of fucking Daddy was learning about sex, and doing it with someone I trusted completely. If the girl was as shy as she seemed, maybe a motherly hand guiding her in the ways of pleasure would be welcome.

"Have you ever thought about...you know..." I didn't say the words, but I think she caught my drift.

"With my own daughter?" Sarah thought for a moment. "I mean, I don't consider myself attracted to girls, but I know it's not the same with family. Like you and I, for instance. It wouldn't be that I was attracted to her as a woman, but I guess I could see myself interacting with her on a maternal level. What do you think?"

I couldn't help but jump on that. "I would thoroughly enjoy showing my daughter how to masturbate, and how to make herself feel as good as possible."

"Is that what you did?" she asked.

I guess I didn't realize that I was basically saying what I would do in her shoes, and since I did have a daughter, it only made sense that she would think along those lines.

"No," I admitted. "Breanna isn't like Kristie in that sense. She's very independent. I've talked to her about things of the sort. If she needed it though, I certainly would. Do you think Kristie needs help in that area?"

"Maybe. I know she wouldn't refuse, but I couldn't just make her do it. I would want her to want to."

"Maybe I can help with that," I offered. "I can approach her as a concerned aunt, see if I can make her comfortable enough to tell me how she's doing in that regard. Would you be ok with that?"

Sarah nodded. "Oh, I would absolutely love that. Ever since Brian left, I've been really worried about Kristie. She's become a bit of a recluse."

"I would steer her your way," I said. "But if you don't mind, I could also show her some things..."

Sarah nodded. "I wouldn't have any problem with that. I know you could share some things with her, for sure."

That sent my mind spinning. While I was not sexually attracted to the girl, per se, I was attracted to the idea of encouraging incest. Would Kristie let me, though? I thought about it intently until the kids returned home later that afternoon.

Kristie seemed in better sorts now. Maybe hanging around her cousins was helping to bring her out of her shell. I could sense a difference when she looked at me, too. There wasn't that same feeling of tension in the air. I was sure Matt and Breanna wouldn't have clued her in as to the incestuous nature of our family, so that wasn't it. I would still have some work to do on that front.

Dinner went well, if I did say so. I was a good cook, after all. I sat next to Matt at the dinner table while we ate, and he was fidgety. I knew he was horny and tried to settle him by first touching his leg and then resting my hand on his crotch. He was so hard and thick beneath his shorts. There was no way he would be able to stand up without revealing it. I should have left him alone, but I couldn't help myself. I started stroking him off through his shorts. He was very good at hiding his reaction, but his cock was jumping and throbbing. I needed to get him alone for a quick blowjob to ease his nerves.

I finally excused myself to go to the bathroom, and figured if Matt was able to, he would find a way to join me. I left the door cracked a bit, as an invitation to him. After a minute or so, probably how long it took him to calm down and let his erection subside, I heard him approach from down the hallway.

"Mom?" he whispered as he carefully opened the door.

"Come in, Matt," I said, smiling at him. "This has to be quick, though."

He must have been reading my mind, because he closed the door behind him and started unzipping his shorts. The door hadn't latched, but normally it would stay all the way closed the way he left it. However, it had started opening on its own and stayed cracked again, maybe two inches at the most. I didn't notice, and neither did he of course in his current state of intense arousal.

"I'm gonna blow any minute," he said, releasing his giant cock from its confines in his underwear.

I licked my lips, never tiring of seeing his wonderful penis. I knelt in front of him and began stroking his length, hearing him moan as I did so. He was already leaking precum. That was good, because I really didn't want this to take very long. Who knows what the rest of the family would think if they knew we were both in the bathroom together.

I lowered my mouth to his cock and began sucking on it. I firmly stroked his shaft with one hand and massaged his balls with the other. I knew I could make him cum almost instantly, and yet part of me still wanted to savor the experience. That was part of my creed, after all, to make each and every fuck with my son and daughter as pleasurable as possible. I released his cock from my mouth and bent lower to suck on his balls.

"Oh, Mom..." He sighed raggedly, obviously enjoying this.

Normally I wouldn't look away from what I was doing, since I was typically very involved in my blowjobs. I couldn't even say that something caught my eye because it really hadn't. It was more like a feeling that we were being watched. I kept sucking and licking Matt's balls, but I diverted my eyes off to the side where the door was. I realized it was cracked, not shut like I had thought. My heart nearly stopped as I saw a pair of eyes in the crack.

Something told me to keep going, to hide the fact that I had seen the person there. If it was Breanna, then everything was fine. If it was Sarah, the world wouldn't be over but I would certainly have some explaining to do.

But if it was Kristie...

It was so difficult not to just look in that direction and identify the person. But I didn't want Matt to know someone was there. That could be horribly embarrassing for him. I could handle the embarrassment later when I faced the person. I kept glancing in that direction, trying to even confirm that it was actually a person and not my imagination.