The Craving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not," Daddy's voice echoed in my head.

I didn't answer, as I was obviously distracted. I went back to sucking Matt's cock, playing my tongue around the head and making a good show of it. I stroked him slowly as I did so, trying to make him last just long enough for me to notice who was watching us, since I knew they would probably run off as soon as we were finished. He was groaning and his cock was jumping in my grasp, ready to shoot off with one firm stroke or strong suck.

I chanced a full turn of my head toward the door, without giving myself away to Matt. But I locked eyes with the person on the other side of the door. I could immediately tell by those beautiful green eyes that it was Kristie. Shit, this could be really bad. But no matter what I did now, it wouldn't get any worse. I might as well make this a good show for her, and maybe the pure arousal of it all would keep her from running off and calling the police. It was only a brief moment, but she was staring right back at me, and we were forced to fully acknowledge each others' presence.

I turned back to my son and lifted his balls, spurred on somehow by this odd situation. I snaked my tongue down his sack and toward his ass. I had never licked a man's asshole before, and surely this would take Matt by surprise. He might even cum all over my face and hair if I did it, which I didn't want because then it would take longer to clean up. But I found myself wanting to shock Kristie, to show her how bold I was. I didn't know why I felt that way, but it was palpable. I needed her to know how depraved I was, and how far I was willing to go.

"Oh god..." Poor Matt was the helpless victim of this show, barely able to contain himself.

I found his anus with the tip of my tongue and I tickled it first before flatly licking at it, dragging my tongue against it in a filthy display of obscenity. He had about five seconds before he was going to burst, but I made it as wonderful as possible for him, and our hidden observer, as I licked his butt and stroked him off until he was ready.

"I'm coming," he breathed, looking down to see what I would do about that.

I opened my mouth and carefully stroked him off, touching the tip of his cock to my tongue. I was looking right at him when he burst, and a shot of cum launched into my throat. He fired off spurt after spurt, filling my tongue and mouth. I waited until he was finished before swallowing, then went back to sucking on him so I could get every last drop out of him. I could tell from his expression that it had been really good for him, maybe even the best blowjob he had ever experienced. That made me very happy, even if something bad was about to happen should Kristie freak out.

I gave him a quick throating before standing up and hugging him tightly. The blowjob had not been very motherly, for certain, but my hug was purely maternal. He hugged me back just as tight. He was facing away from the door now, and I looked back toward the crack. Those green eyes were there still, just as intent as before. I looked right at Kristie and smiled. I tried to convey in my facial expression as much love and warmth as I could. I wanted her to know that what she just witnessed wasn't an act of abuse or selfishness, but one of pure love.

After a good five seconds of our locking eyes again, she was suddenly gone. I hoped she would take this the right way, and not tell her mother. I would probably have to do that myself soon, though. At least I had given her a good show, if she had allowed herself to be aroused by it.

"That was great, Mom," Matt said, and pulled his shorts back up. "I've been dying all day to fuck you."

"Are you and Breanna being good?" I asked, giving him a stern look.

He smiled. "Yeah, we were quiet last night. Before you came down."

So he had fucked his sister before I had my way with him. Good for both of them. All things considered, I was impressed that he had performed so well for me, and given me such a nice load. Even his orgasm just now had been thick and full. Youth was adding something to our incest that I hadn't experienced with Daddy. Or maybe he was just too busy giving Sarah his cum too. I was grateful Matt had his sister to help relieve him. I wouldn't be able to keep up otherwise.

Chapter 10

Matt left the bathroom first, and I just knew when I went back downstairs that Kristie wouldn't be there at the table. It would be too uncomfortable, for the both of us but especially for her. However, to my shock, when I returned to the dinner table, she was seated at her usual spot. For a moment, I thought maybe I had been mistaken, and it had been someone else spying on me sucking off my son. But those green eyes were unmistakable, even now as I glanced at her nervously.

She met my gaze without hesitation, almost like she was challenging me now. Was this girl something more than her shyness had let on? Had I awakened something in her, maybe something her mother had felt with our father all those years ago? This would be interesting...

After dinner, we all watched a movie before heading off to bed. No unusual conversation had ensued. Matt seemed more relaxed, of course. Kristie didn't lock eyes with me again, though I found myself glancing at her repeatedly. I was burning with a desire to know what she was thinking. Here I had just resolved to never tell her my secret, and now she knew. Worse yet, I would somehow have to tell Sarah about what had happened. I dreaded that, despite the fact that she would probably understand and even be ok with it. That conversation had to happen tonight, when I was alone with her. Maybe if I ate her pussy first, it would smooth it over.

When we were all heading off to bed, Kristie seemed to hesitate. Was she giving me an opportunity to talk to her alone? I watched her carefully, and when it wasn't obvious, she looked right at me and smiled for just a moment before disappearing into her bedroom. Was that an invitation? That really intrigued me, but I had to think about it more. I kissed my children goodnight and hurried off to Sarah's room. I would have liked to have given them a more proper goodnight gesture, maybe squeeze Matt's cock or encourage Breanna to go easy on him tonight. But I was too distracted.

After Sarah and I brushed our teeth and undressed, we both got into her bed naked and she turned the lights out. We talked idly, nothing sexual and certainly nothing serious enough to try to steer the conversation toward incest. She probably felt that we had talked enough about it earlier when we had masturbated together. I didn't want to push the issue, so we said goodnight and she was quickly off to sleep. I, however, couldn't keep my eyes closed.

Some time later, after about two hours, I finally got up and pulled my robe on, with the intent of talking to Kristie. I just had to know what she was thinking. I closed Sarah's door quietly behind me and headed toward Kristie's room. The door was cracked, just like the bathroom door had been. That seemed like a big coincidence, but maybe I was just assuming.

I crept into her room and closed the door behind me. She was asleep in her bed, under the blankets and turned away. I tiptoed toward her, careful not to make a sound, and approached her. I stopped at the edge of her bed, thinking she would stir awake any moment and see me. But she seemed to be fast asleep. I gently sat on the edge of her bed, but she still didn't move. I just watched her sleeping, listening to her gentle breathing. She was such a beautiful girl. And she was good at keeping a secret apparently, since she hadn't told her mother what she saw earlier.

I gently stroked her hair as I admired her. She was a heavy sleeper it seemed. I was not the type to molest someone in their sleep, rather I would just wake them up and take what I wanted, as was the case with my kids. But for some reason I felt the need to touch Kristie, to awaken a desire in her without her consciously knowing. I began lightly touching her neck, and her shoulders. She was wearing her camisole, and I lightly moved my fingers beneath the thin straps and grazed the top of her chest with my fingertip.

When she didn't respond, I continued to touch her gently. I moved lower to the swell of her breast, then to her nipple. If she was awake, she was certainly good at hiding it. Her nipple hardened under my touch, and yet her face betrayed no flinch or movement. It really seemed that she was fast asleep.

I released her breast and moved outside her camisole down to her stomach. I had to move her blankets away from her, and revealed that instead of her pajama shorts she was wearing a thin pair of white panties. Even in the dark I could practically see through them. I casually lowered my light touches down her side and over her hip. Still no reaction. I reached beneath her camisole and cupped her breast from this angle. Still nothing. I squeezed her breast gently and enjoyed the feel of her soft young flesh. She had a great set of tits for someone her age, not large really but firm and supple.

I stopped molesting her boobs and diverted my attention to her panties. I hooked my finger under the waistband and slid my fingers underneath the thin fabric. I gently felt her ass, admiring the roundness of it for how slim she was, and continued touching her there until she finally let out a small sigh. I carefully observed her face, to notice if she was actually awake and secretly letting me do this to her. Her mouth had opened just a bit, but she was still asleep. This was so much fun, I can't believe I never tried it before. She was the perfect target of my little game, too. A pretty little thing that was so much fun to touch and feel.

I moved from her ass back to her hip and then agonizingly slowly moved toward her crotch. I felt no hair even as I moved inward to her pubic area. Imagining her shaving her pussy was erotic, and made me want to touch her there even more. My fingertips felt their way toward her mound, which was wonderfully available to me since she was lying almost on her back. As I got closer to her precious cunt, I heard her breathing change a bit.

She was getting aroused, but was still asleep. I wondered how far I could get before she woke up, and what she would do when she did. I felt her flesh change from firm skin to moist softness, and I knew I had reached her vagina. I carefully extended my finger further until I could feel where her lips crested at her clit. When I touched her little nub, she moaned audibly, but didn't wake up. I gently felt further down her slit to where her steaming virgin hole was, and could tell she must have been masturbating or at the very least was incredibly aroused before I got here. Could she have been masturbating at the thought of me blowing my son? My pussy was already wet, but was getting just as steamy as hers thinking about that.

I gently began masturbating her, finding her clit again and circling it with the flat of my finger. Her hips moved involuntarily, thrusting just barely at my ministrations. I wanted to make her cum so badly while she was still asleep, but imagined she would probably wake up before that happened. Still, being so aroused at what I was doing would make it difficult for her to argue against it. Or so I hoped, anyway. She could very well burst out of the room screaming. Still, I didn't imagine that would happen.

When I was confident that she wouldn't wake up from the physical motion, even if the orgasm itself did wake her, I stopped trying to be gentle and began working her pussy. She was breathing heavily now, still moaning occasionally, as I fingered her. I kept working her clit, but every so often I would slide my finger between her lips and touch her opening. She was so wet, I could have penetrated her effortlessly. But I didn't want to do that, only to make her cum. Her clit was the best way to do that right now.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, her head tilted back and her hips came off the bed. She groaned deeply, and her thighs started to quiver. To my delight, while still appearing to be asleep, Kristie had a very full orgasm. The poor girl came hard, it seemed, completely helpless to my touch. The power I had over her body was thrilling, as if I had more control over her reactions that she had in her sleeping state. I expected her eyes to open at any moment and stare up at me, but they were closed the whole time.

When she came down finally, I kept my hand on her pussy for a while, rubbing it soothingly as the wave of her climax rolled over her. Her breathing calmed, and her moaning stopped. I was dying to cum myself now, and would need Matt's help with that again. I withdrew my hand from her panties and stood from the edge of her bed. I watched her for a few moments longer, tempted to try to eat her pussy while she slept. But I couldn't imagine getting away with that, not after she had already climaxed so strongly.

I left her room and closed her door behind me. I couldn't believe I had gotten away with that, and the feeling was incredible. I wondered if I could fuck Matt without waking him, but as I crept downstairs I could see that my children were already going at it. I wasn't exactly the role model for inhibition, but I was disappointed they were being so obvious about it. After all, anyone could come down these stairs and find them fucking.

"You two," I whispered as I approached, shedding my robe. "You're not following the rules."

Breanna was on top of Matt, riding him while he was feeling her tits. It was just like how I had fucked him last night. They looked at me and smiled sheepishly.

"We're being quiet," Breanna said, still moving on top of her brother.

"Did we wake you?" Matt asked, casually as if his sister's tight pussy wasn't milking his cock.

I shook my head as I knelt down next to them, my nudity probably giving away my intentions.

"No, but still." I pushed Breanna off of him and took her place. "What if Kristie came down here?"

Matt groaned as a new pussy swallowed his cock, and we started a good fuck rhythm while Breanna sat next to us rubbing her cunt. I shouldn't have been so rude and forced her off of him, but I really needed a good fuck right now. Judging by the amount of cunt cream all over Matt's cock, Breanna had already cum at least once. It was my turn now.

Breanna was facing toward us, but I was facing the stairs the way Matt and I were positioned. I was staring at them, imagining the sleeping girl just past them that I had been playing with. I came hard thinking about that, and squeezed Matt's cock for all he was worth. He enjoyed it, I could tell, but he didn't cum. Maybe my blowjob earlier had eased him enough to last for a while. Good, then he could still give his sister a nice thick load tonight. I didn't want to be greedy, after all.

When I finished enjoying my climax, I looked back at the stairs and was surprised to see someone hiding there. It was Kristie, crouching just beyond notice unless you looked carefully. When she saw me looking at her, I could just make out a smile. That little rat, she must have been awake that whole time! At least I knew now that she was ok with everything that had happened. Still, I should talk to her before alerting Matt and Breanna to the fact that she knew what was going on.

I returned her smile, and leaned down to kiss Matt before dismounting his big cock so Breanna could get another turn. She climbed right onto him in my place, and the fucking commenced. I moved behind her and reached around to feel her breasts, knowing Kristie could see us. It was exciting to think that she was watching her aunt and cousins having a threesome. It was even better knowing that apparently she enjoyed it on some level, too.

Matt came hard in his sister, filling her cunt with his plentiful seed like he had done with me last night. Breanna was more youthful and energetic though, and really worked his cock with her tight cunt while he shot off inside of her. She started grinding her hips down onto him, almost unbearably twisting her pussy around his shaft. He gritted his teeth from the pleasure, and finally collapsed underneath her. She smiled proudly, like she had just won a contest.

"That's a good boy," she breathed.

I enjoyed seeing this side of my daughter, finding many similarities between her sexual persona and mine. It was reminiscent of how Daddy would say "good girl" to me when I took his load or sucked his cock just the way he liked it. That warmed my heart even more.

Kristie was gone from the stairs now, but it didn't matter. I knew that she knew. Now we would have to address the matter somehow tomorrow. Should I tell Sarah, or let her daughter tell her? How would I tell my kids? It seemed logical, unavoidable, that we all needed to know what was going on. Again I found myself feeling sorry for Matt, as ironic as that seemed considering he was buried to the hilt in a tight pussy at this very moment. He would need to dig into his reserves to keep up with all of these horny women for the rest of the trip. If Kristie was a virgin as her mother believed, then that was just another precious thing to be shared among family now. It was so beautiful in my mind, I wanted to cry.

I laid with Matt and Breanna for a while, whispering about nothing and everything. It was exactly what I wanted from this small vacation, spending time with them and growing as an incestuous family. The bond we were sharing was getting deeper, I could already tell. The way we were so casual with each other, having just committed depraved incest only moments ago, was a blissful thing. It was more than the simple afterplay between two lovers after heated sex, or the way a husband and wife grew accustomed to each other after years of intimacy. This was something else, a secret that we shared that elevated our intimacy to a new level. It was separate from the intimacy between Tom and I, or the intimacy between myself and each one of my kids. All three of us were something else entirely now, when we were together. I pictured myself eating Breanna's pussy and licking her ass, out of pure desire to please her and not out of any lesbian hunger on my part. That's what was so beautiful about all this.

And now we could share this intimacy with my sister and niece. I so wanted to tell Matt and Breanna about Kristie, and hope that she would let Matt fuck her. All in good time, I was certain. Now I needed to get back to bed with Sarah, and prepare her for what would come next.

Maybe tomorrow night, we would all sleep together down here in the living room, or have an orgy in Sarah's big bed. While I was laying next to my sister, who was soundly asleep, I imagined us all getting lost in fuck, and after Sarah and I were exhausted, we would just lay there and watch our kids keep going, the girls taking turns on Matt's thick cock until he couldn't take it any more. I drifted off to sleep thinking how nice that would be.

Chapter 11

The next day proved to be interesting. At breakfast, Kristie still acted like her shy self. When we would both happen to glance at each other and lock eyes, she would smile sheepishly and look away. There was a knowing expression in her eyes, but she didn't do or say anything to let on that she knew what my family was up to. I desperately needed to fuck that girl, and I wasn't sure if it was her innocence or her sly nature that made me desire her so much. This was the closest I had ever come to feeling like I was sexually attracted to another woman.

I hadn't showered yet, so after we ate together I went upstairs to the bathroom in Sarah's room to get ready for the day. After I had stepped into the shower, I heard the bathroom door creak open. I just assumed it was either Sarah popping in to get something, or maybe Matt trying his luck at another blowjob. I didn't bother to look at who it was, I just waited for them to say something.